• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Election night 2016

Started by bateman, November 08, 2016, 11:02:51 AM

Podesta giving the "don't slit your wrists yet" speech.

Morgus

Podesta is on live on CNN right now saying they won't be conceding tonight and wait until all the votes are counted thru tomorrow...

Rix Gins

Podesta is telling the people at Hillary Headquarters to go home and get some sleep.   

=Schlyder=

LOL. Look at the flowers, Hillary

Dr. MD MD

They're not conceding to Trump?!  ???

WhiteCrow

Quote from: JesusJuice on November 09, 2016, 12:59:57 AM
John Podesta is getting ready to speak.

F you Podesta.. weaseled out.. working a last minute deal with Trumpie to save the Sea Hag from going to prison before they will concede the election..

Trumpie should tell them "nuts"

zeebo

All these goofs that are threatening to bail out to Canada or whatnot, step up and deal with it!  Just become one of the 'loyal opposition' like many many good Americans have been over the last two terms.  Dissent is fine, but quitting the scene when you don't get your way is just bogus!

JesusJuice

John Podesta essentially said that Hillary won't be conceding. The Media kept telling us that Trump would be the one that would refuse to accept the election results and wouldn't be conceding but it was actually Hillary. The media got everything completely ass backwards. Everything.

Dr. MD MD

This is bullshit! Usually, the election's called by now.

boxman

What a fucking BITCH. She is clearly done and yet she does not want to hold a speech and admit defeat??
Are they going to even raise the false flag and blame Russia in desperation?

theONE

Quote from: Schlyder7 on November 09, 2016, 01:05:49 AM
LOL. Look at the flowers, Hillary

from the roots up

do you guys think that she might commit suicide over her loss and be found with 3 holes in the back of her head

theONE

Quote from: zeebo on November 09, 2016, 01:06:51 AM
All these goofs that are threatening to bail out to Canada or whatnot, step up and deal with it!  Just become one of the 'loyal opposition' like many many good Americans have been over the last two terms.  Dissent is fine, but quitting the scene when you don't get your way is just bogus!

EXCELLENT POINT , excellent

Quote from: WhiteCrow on November 09, 2016, 01:06:37 AM
F you Podesta.. weaseled out.. working with Trumpie a deal to save the Hag from going to prison before they will concede the election..

I'm sure Hillary is in no shape to be seen publicaly right now..............

Dr. MD MD

Why the fuck aren't all the numbers in yet?!  >:(

Seems like some funny business going on to me.  ::)

mikuthing01

LOL at liberals talking about civil war when they were saying Trump supporters would call for it if Trump lost. Obama told them to get rid of all their guns wtf are they going to fight a civil war with safe spaces?

trostol

Quote from: zeebo on November 09, 2016, 01:06:51 AM

thats how this generation is..they will go to their safe space in Canada lol

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 09, 2016, 01:09:58 AM
I'm sure Hillary is in no shape to be seen publicaly right now..............

LOL..you are probably right.. I just like to spin believable conspiracy theories..

GravitySucks

Quote from: trostol on November 09, 2016, 01:12:12 AM

With their parents credit card

jazmunda

I've never seen a photo of Podesta but having just heard him, is this him?

theONE

Quote from: starrmtn001 on November 09, 2016, 01:08:00 AM
LIVE STREAM: DONALD TRUMP VICTORY SPEECH ON BECOMING THE 45TH PRESIDENT OF THE USA - HILLARY LOST!  Back up the live stream for Podesta's "loser" speech.

https://youtu.be/N4atFvkN-mo

Thanks starr, I was looking for good link
love your blue logo...this forum needs this shade of blue color for healing :)

/I love blue color/

[attachment deleted by admin]

zeebo

Quote from: JesusJuice on November 09, 2016, 01:03:56 AM
I still have PBS Newshour on. I just came back in the room and I didn't quit hear the whole quote. They said that Hillary lost the "hispanic" male vote and it was because of misogyny. ...

Ha their identity politics are getting complicated now, they're not sure who to pander to and who to villify.

Howard Bloom on C2C just the problem is all the 'uneducated voters' because our educational system sucks - must have been a recent development I guess.  ::)

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 09, 2016, 01:10:48 AM
Why the fuck aren't all the numbers in yet?!  >:(

Seems like some funny business going on to me.  ::)

Definitely .. something weird is happening .. the talking heads are all talking as though Trumpie has won

zeebo

Quote from: trostol on November 09, 2016, 01:12:12 AM

haha 'safe space' - everyone remember the drills!

Just ran up to my local corner store. About 20 people wandering the aisles with retarded smiles on their faces. Conversations about how historic and great this is. It was special.

mikuthing01

Quote from: jaz on November 09, 2016, 01:13:24 AM
I've never seen a photo of Podesta but having just heard him, is this him?

naw more like this, a child molesting satanist