• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Election night 2018

Started by pate, November 01, 2018, 08:18:10 PM

What did I miss? Is the future still female?

Jackstar

Five minutes to midnight on the Best Coast, still waiting on results from Nevada & Arizona.

Because counting is hard. Muh complexity.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Jackstar on November 07, 2018, 01:56:41 AM
Five minutes to midnight on the Best Coast, still waiting on results from Nevada & Arizona.

Because counting is hard. Muh complexity.
Arizona won, and got the GOP Governor.  Haven't heard the final about Nevada, but I think it won too.

Jackstar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkGTPeJSbxw

These Millennials observe the rate at which election returns come in. Hijinx ensue.

Metron2267

Quote from: StarrMountain on November 07, 2018, 02:31:43 AM
Arizona won, and got the GOP Governor.  Haven't heard the final about Nevada, but I think it won too.

It's the Senate race that's yet to be called...

U.S. Senate 99% reporting

R Martha McSally 49%   850,043

D Kyrsten Sinema 48%   834,135
G Angela Green.   2%             38,597

You just have to hope that Green pulled from Sinema.

:-\

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: malachi.martini on November 07, 2018, 12:50:43 AM

What did I miss? Is the future still female?

At first glance, this looks like another MMA domestic crime. At second glance, it's just more confirmation of what happens when society takes "nasty women" seriously.

Quote from: username on November 08, 2018, 01:50:52 AM

What's your excuse for being a faggot?

LOL.  You'd know more about that than I do so do tell!   ;)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 08, 2018, 03:03:23 AM
LOL.  You'd know more about that than I do so do tell!   ;)

I asked you a question, so do tell.

Jackstar

This election coverage is riveting.

Jackstar

You could have just disqualified him. I would have allowed that.

Metron2267

Now what did I say to Farkwark about the fucking "ranked voting" election thievery?

Uh huh...

https://www.pressherald.com/2018/12/28/lepage-leaves-note-of-protest-on-golden-election-certificate/
LePage leaves protest note on Golden election certificate
In defiance of a voter-approved, ranked-choice election law Maine's outgoing Republican governor wrote that the Democratic challenger's victory over incumbent Republican Congressman Bruce Poliquin race was "stolen."

BY SCOTT THISTLESTAFF WRITER
Share facebook tweet reddit email print
I’ve signed off on the CD2 election result as it’s no longer in federal court. Ranked Choice Voting didn’t result in a true majority as promised-simply a plurality measured differently. It didn’t keep big money out of politics & didn’t result in a more civil election #mepolitics; pic.twitter.com/0fEhD1dvAb

â€" Paul R. LePage (@Governor_LePage) December 28, 2018
Gov. Paul LePage signed off on the state’s first-in-the-nation ranked choice election to Congress on Friday, but in doing so he also left a note of protest against the voter-approved election law that propelled Democratic state Rep. Jared Golden to a victory over incumbent 2nd District Republican Bruce Poliquin.

LePage initialed Golden’s certificate of election but also wrote “stolen election” beside it before sharing a photo of the certificate on Twitter with an additional comment.
“I’ve signed off on the CD2 election result as it’s no longer in federal court. Ranked Choice Voting didn’t result in a true majority as promised-simply a plurality measured differently. It didn’t keep big money out of politics & didn’t result in a more civil election #mepolitics,” LePage’s official account tweeted.

Golden was declared the winner over Poliquin after he captured 50.5 percent of the vote to Poliquin’s 49.5 percent during a second round of ballot tabulation under the ranked choice law, which was twice endorsed by voters at the ballot box.