• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

I'm going to blow my fucking brains out once and for all.

Started by NefariousBanana, November 18, 2015, 09:31:36 PM

Roswells, Art

I remember this thread now. This banana person claimed he wanted to off himself and he blamed Eddie Coyle and bateman for his death. Eddie was all, yeah do it, please post the video of it and bateman was wondering why he was dragged into it all.

Good times.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: albrecht on May 06, 2019, 07:48:48 PM
A true Samaritan! Praise!

Reminds of one of Heather's last guests who spend untold numbers of hours seemingly "talking her down" and, likely, wondering how he got booked on this program and awful situation. I don't recall the date/guest but it was bizarre radio, for sure.

I never thought I'd be made aware of, let alone hear, a radio broadcast on which the host had to be talked away from a box of razor blades on air.  Only BellGab could produce such a host.  Fuck I love this place.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: albrecht on May 06, 2019, 09:16:20 PM
But he would do some oddball, archaic method of prose; not even something like a limerick form but something not rhyming and in some pedantic word usage.  And likely also tangentially referencing some baking technigue- and not a hippie "baking" thing, which some BGers might appreciate.  ;)

heh heh

WOTR

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 06, 2019, 11:24:43 PM
Also while we are on the subject, Whats up with hillbilly Jim? Is he charming or something?
Rumour has it that you would be fighting off other women to be with him. Not really sure what his attraction is (by WAN's description.)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: WOTR on May 07, 2019, 12:24:06 AM
20,000? Congrats (I think.)  :-\

20,000 should mean I've never touched a woman's naked breast.

Also while we are on the subject, Whats up with hillbilly Jim? Is he charming or something?

He is a piece of work.  I can't really divulge the half of it for fear mortally offending the cat crowd.

I have three theories to explain his success with the ladies.  Would make a great episode, so I'll
have to do that sometime.

ItsOver

Quote from: Liberace! on May 06, 2019, 11:56:12 PM
I never thought I'd be made aware of, let alone hear, a radio broadcast on which the host had to be talked away from a box of razor blades on air.  Only BellGab could produce such a host.  Fuck I love this place.
Heater Wad... spawn of BellGab.

paladin1991

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 06, 2019, 08:20:14 PM
Also, if any Ellgabbers want to talk shit about this site they can fuck off.
I never talked shit about my crazy people here at Ballgrabb.  I love all you crazy cuntz.  And if you really want to talk about fucking...

paladin1991

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on May 06, 2019, 10:25:00 PM
"I'm going to blow my fucking brains out once and for all."

Okay, I hate to nit pick but the "once and for all" part of your statement is unnecessary verbiage.  It goes without saying that you only get to blow your brains out once and it's for keeps.  Just want to be sure you understand that once you pull the trigger you don't get a redo on the decision.  If the permanence of the act doesn't deter you, you should at least leave a succinctly worded suicide note for ease of reading by police and anyone close who'll be left with your mess to clean up.

What, are you a fucking English major?

paladin1991

Fishing for a date?

Kidnostad3

Quote from: paladin1991 on May 08, 2019, 02:35:51 AM
What, are you a fucking English major?

Hey, who wants to waste their time reading bloviated suicide notes?  I'm thinking about copywriting a pro forma note with blanks to fill in and boxes to check.   

My point is that suicide is ultimately a selfish act.  Want to fuck up lives?  Commit suicide.  Grunt twice if you get it.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on May 09, 2019, 10:25:43 AM

My point is that suicide is ultimately a selfish act.

People who say this kind of thing are implying that there are rational motives involved in what is an irrational act. It just shows how far we have to go in understanding mental illness.

AZZERAE

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 09, 2019, 10:43:20 AM
People who say this kind of thing are implying that there are rational motives involved in what is an irrational act. It just shows how far we have to go in understanding mental illness.

You’re wasting your time. Everything’s right and left with these yanks.

Quote from: Liberace! on May 06, 2019, 07:45:55 PM
I learned my lesson from the OP. I've since opened a "Suicide Encouragement" hotline. Very rewarding work.
Yeah, but how do you know if you've been successful or not ?
Maybe they just don't want to call back.   ;)   ;D

ItsOver

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on May 09, 2019, 12:46:10 PM
Just the satisfaction of being Liberace should be more than enough.

Quote from: ItsOver on May 09, 2019, 12:49:26 PM
Just the satisfaction of being Liberace should be more than enough.
:D
Good to see you ItsOver.

paladin1991

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 09, 2019, 10:43:20 AM
Your nutz..

ItsOver

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on May 09, 2019, 12:56:37 PM
   :D
Good to see you ItsOver.
Thank yeeewww. ;)  Praise Liberace for BellGab sniff and view.

paladin1991

Quote from: ItsOver on May 09, 2019, 01:47:47 PM
You want SV's nutz? :o
Sure, on a toothpick.  In a Martini.  the Dickdr loves a dirty Martini.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: ItsOver on May 09, 2019, 01:47:47 PM
You want SV's nutz? :o

It's not like it would be the first time. He normally saves that kind of talk for PMs though.

ItsOver

Quote from: paladin1991 on May 09, 2019, 01:55:02 PM
Sure, on a toothpick.  In a Martini.  the Dickdr loves a dirty Martini.
Ha!  And I thought blue cheese olives were risque.

ItsOver

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 09, 2019, 02:00:16 PM
It's not like it would be the first time. He normally saves that kind of talk for PMs though.
I promise not to tell Pud. I know how sensitive he is, especially after being confined to Laura's dungeon for months on end.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on May 09, 2019, 12:46:10 PM

We don't care about success or attempting to measure it. We're on the correct side of this issue, and the mental/emotional seeds we're planting constitute success in the minds of everyone here at the Vandeven Enterprises Suicide Encouragement Hotline.