• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

ItsOver

Quote from: rekcuf on March 09, 2017, 12:46:06 PM
Art is quitin' for the weekend...
"Art, honey!  Your ride is here.  Front door of the club."

Whatever the case may be, I find it hard to believe that with all of the supposedly huge deals for his show that were on the table waiting to be signed that he would come up with a fake story like that. Especially after all of his past retirements and knowing full well the impact it would have on fans and the public beating he would and is obviously now taking. As far as the Savage fiasco, that too wouldn't be the first time someone has said something slanderous about Art and he's taken them to court over it. The difference here is that while Savage may not have mentioned Art by name, everyone knew who he was talking about and he not only insulted him but also his family, and I think that's where it struck a huge nerve with Art to want to make it a legal matter. Can't really blame him for that either.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: stlcoastfan1985 on March 09, 2017, 01:21:29 PM
Whatever the case may be, I find it hard to believe that with all of the supposedly huge deals for his show that were on the table waiting to be signed that he would come up with a fake story like that. Especially after all of his past retirements and knowing full well the impact it would have on fans and the public beating he would and is obviously now taking. As far as the Savage fiasco, that too wouldn't be the first time someone has said something slanderous about Art and he's taken them to court over it. The difference here is that while Savage may not have mentioned Art by name, everyone knew who he was talking about and he not only insulted him but also his family, and I think that's where it struck a huge nerve with Art to want to make it a legal matter. Can't really blame him for that either.

Who knows with the stalker story? The local police who investigated said they found no evidence of a stalker, intruder, etc. So, I suppose it could've been someone close by engaging in some target practice, firecrackers, etc. Perhaps Art had a change of heart once he started doing his show again and just didn't have the heart to admit that to his fans. Or, maybe there really was a stalker who walks between the raindrops and leaves no trace. Either way I wish Art well, thanks him for the hours of entertainment he provided and sometimes hope for more, knowing that will probably never happen.  ;)

About 15 minutes into his latest retirement, Girl Noory shit the bed and Art took over the interview for the next hour or so.
Are those the actions of someone in fear of being shot by a stalker? I would imagine the (hypothetical) stalker would have been pretty pissed by this, as if Art was tricking or mocking them

mikuthing01

Really? That's exactly why he did it! It got to big and he realized he had a job again and missed being retired so he created a story to quit without looking like an asshole for quitting again. I don't think his heart was in it 100% from the start that's why he brought on a co-host (Wade) to dump the show on when he got sick of dealing with it. His audience did not respond well to him having a co-host so he had to dump her until he went crazy talking to mice and seeing shadow people in his cuck shed then gave her the show.

You could tell Art was backing out long before he quit. He did a show talking about America financial collapse and was hinting heavily about moving back to the Philippines with his money about half way into his short lived show. He loved fooling his audience with crazy shit like the guy the flew a plane into area 51 and the CIA shutting down his radio transmissions. If you believe the stalker story i got some bad news for you bubba.

ItsOver

Quote from: mikuthing01🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on March 09, 2017, 01:44:24 PM
Really? That's exactly why he did it! It got to big and he realized he had a job again and missed being retired so he created a story to quit without looking like an asshole for quitting again. I don't think his heart was in it 100% from the start that's why he brought on a co-host (Wade) to dump the show on when he got sick of dealing with it. His audience did not respond well to him having a co-host so he had to dump her until he went crazy talking to mice and seeing shadow people in his cuck shed then gave her the show.

You could tell Art was backing out long before he quit. He did a show talking about America financial collapse and was hinting heavily about moving back to the Philippines with his money about half way into his short lived show. He loved fooling his audience with crazy shit like the guy the flew a plane into area 51 and the CIA shutting down his radio transmissions. If you believe the stalker story i got some bad news for you bubba.

"I believe you may be correct, sir."

Conjecture. Pure conjecture. We weren't there. We don't  know what really happened. I pity fools who think they know everything based on nothing but presumptions and their own self drawn conclusions. The past actions of certain people are a reasonable example to make assumptions with, but if that's all one has to go on, then it hardly makes one an authority on what exactly occured or what the real reasons were for someone's decision making. At the same time, I'm not saying my views of the whole situation are what really happened or what the real reasons were either, but I like to take a more common sense approach and think that the person or persons involved did too.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: stlcoastfan1985 on March 09, 2017, 02:20:29 PM
Conjecture. Pure conjecture. We weren't there. We don't  know what really happened. I pity fools who think they know everything based on nothing but presumptions and their own self drawn conclusions. The past actions of certain people are a reasonable example to make assumptions with, but if that's all one has to go on, then it hardly makes one an authority on what exactly occured or what the real reasons were for someone's decision making. At the same time, I'm not saying my views of the whole situation are what really happened or what the real reasons were either, but I like to take a more common sense approach and think that the person or persons involved did too.

The actual police reports.  ::)

SredniVashtar

Five lines of undiluted shite. No, we weren't there, but neither was the bloody stalker, that's the point.

mikuthing01

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 09, 2017, 02:24:51 PM

THIS! The police even proved Art did not want to love us long time. I am going to sue Art for giving me blue balls ~desu

The police reports seemed pretty inconclusive if you ask me, and saying he just got tired of the show is hardly a decent reason either. As many ridiculous reasons as Art has come up with to leave the airwaves over the years, I don't even think he is capable of formulating such a plot, unless somebody was in on it with him. Especially when you consider the possible implications of lying to the police and not even laying down a trail of false evidence like shotgun shells or tire tracks from someone else's vehicle or something other than beer cans. It all seems like even he'd be smart enough to make it look good instead of just hoping everybody takes his word for it. Believe what you want to believe, but the true fact of the matter is we still don't know all the details and unless Art eventually comes out and admits what really happened or he announces another comeback and claims to or not to be dodging bullets again on his way to the broadcast studio, all we're left with is mere speculation.

starrmtn001

Conjecture. Pure conjecture. We weren't there. We don't  know what really happened. I pity fools who think they know everything based on nothing but presumptions and their own self drawn conclusions. The past actions of certain people are a reasonable example to make assumptions with, but if that's all one has to go on, then it hardly makes one an authority on what exactly occurred or what the real reasons were for someone's decision making. At the same time, I'm not saying my views of the whole situation are what really happened or what the real reasons were either, but I like to take a more common sense approach and think that the person or persons involved did too.
When you consider you are using common sense in a group of anti-Art Bell "snowflakes," you may decide to just shake your head and walk away.  That's what I did. ;) ;D

mikuthing01

Quote from: ©StarrMountain® 2010 on March 09, 2017, 03:39:42 PM
When you consider you are using common sense in a group of anti-Art Bell "snowflakes," you may decide to just shake your head and walk away.  That's what I did. ;) ;D

I am not anti Art Bell though. I didn't even know about the guy until he was gone from C2C and i listed to his stuff old C2C online and realized George Noory sucked. I was excited when he came back because i would finally get to hear the legend live on the radio. I enjoyed listening to him for the short while he did the last 2 shows he quit. But i finally realize why so much controversy surrounds him being a quitter, because he is! I don't even listen to his old shows anymore i am fed up and don't care. The one thing that will live on in my memory and i will forever cherish is his luscious tits.

ItsOver

Quote from: SredniVashtar on March 09, 2017, 02:26:21 PM
Five lines of undiluted shite. No, we weren't there, but neither was the bloody stalker, that's the point.
LOL.  Why wouldn't we believe Art?  Look at how trustworthy all his buddies are.  RCH, Major Doom Dames, Whitley "I wuz probed" Streiber... we're talking saints, I tell you!  And Bell has a rep of never, ever just up and quitting.  It would take some serious shit for that to happen, like bad streaming. 

Yeah, I slowly began to realise that a couple years ago and walking away is what I pretty much did. It was only out of mere curiosity that I thought I would check back in and see if anything's changed, but it's gotten far worse than I ever remember it. It used to be the majority of the people here mave have had their own mixed feelings for Art but most all seemed to like him but hate and want to poke fun of Noory. Now it just seems like every other troll ridden forum website where everybody hates everbody and is nothing but negative about everything. At least I know not to waste my time here again anymore.

starrmtn001

Quote from: stlcoastfan1985 on March 09, 2017, 04:33:06 PM
Yeah, I slowly began to realise that a couple years ago and walking away is what I pretty much did. It was only out of mere curiosity that I thought I would check back in and see if anything's changed, but it's gotten far worse than I ever remember it. It used to be the majority of the people here mave have had their own mixed feelings for Art but most all seemed to like him but hate and want to poke fun of Noory. Now it just seems like every other troll ridden forum website where everybody hates everbody and is nothing but negative about everything. At least I know not to waste my time here again anymore.
Wise decision. ;) ;D

ItsOver

... At least I know not to waste my time here again anymore.
B'bye!  Don't let the door hit you in the posterior!

Art really lucked out by getting the world's nicest stalker. He(?) stuck to his word and left Art alone when he left the show. Most stalkers escalate til they're caught or there's some horrific confrontation but with ths guy a deals a deal

boxman

Kind of funny then how many of us knew something was coming even before that stalker story. It was obvous to me and many others that he got tired of doing the show and it clearly showed as his patience grew thin and his enthusiasm seemed to shrink with each passing week. This is exactly what happened in the past before he "retired" as well and that ended with a bunch of excuses as well.

mikuthing01

I don't have any feelings about Mr. Bell he can do what he wants with his life i am just here for teh lulz

boxman

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 09, 2017, 02:24:51 PM
Or the constant change in the "stalker" story.

We might not have proof that the story was made up or exaggerated to be used as a reason to quit, but his overall history, art acting like he was getting bored with the show and the fishy story surely makes our version seem more plausible.

starrmtn001

The same applies to the anti-Heather "snowflakes" in the MITD thread. ;) ;D

MV/Liberace!

At least I know not to waste my time here again anymore.

or ours.

ItsOver

Quote from: mikuthing01🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on March 09, 2017, 02:31:00 PM
THIS! The police even proved Art did not want to love us long time. I am going to sue Art for giving me blue balls ~desu

Wait. What?  I get Art "no want to love us long time" but please tell me the lady is just joking. 

Quote from: ItsOver on March 09, 2017, 04:28:05 PM
LOL.  Why wouldn't we believe Art?  Look at how trustworthy all his buddies are.  RCH, Major Doom Dames, Whitley "I wuz probed" Streiber... we're talking saints, I tell you!  And Bell has a rep of never, ever just up and quitting.  It would take some serious shit for that to happen, like bad streaming.

It's hard to argue that the severity of the stalker story wasn't vastly oversold. I do not believe the Bell family was being held hostage in their own home by said stalker. I do not believe the Bell family was huddled in fear night after night. However, I (((believe))) Art made this story true, because he wanted it to be true. That is all.

Fist Mel's Hole

Read my posts in this thread during December of 2015. Good times. 👌🐸

mikuthing01

Quote from: rekcuf on March 09, 2017, 09:35:37 PM
It's hard to argue that the severity of the stalker story wasn't vastly oversold. I do not believe the Bell family was being held hostage in their own home by said stalker. I do not believe the Bell family was huddled in fear night after night. However, I (((believe))) Art made this story true, because he wanted it to be true. That is all.

Fist Mel's Hole

Mel's hole was a fun story, Art eating a light bulb not so much.

mikuthing01

Quote from: ItsOver on March 09, 2017, 08:59:29 PM
Wait. What?  I get Art "no want to love us long time" but please tell me the lady is just joking.

Quote from: mikuthing01🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on March 09, 2017, 09:43:11 PM
Mel's hole was a fun story, Art eating a light bulb not so much.

"What's for dinner, wife?"

"Light bulbs."

"You're going to get such a fisting..."