• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Please pray for WhiteCrow.

Started by MV/Liberace!, December 12, 2018, 11:04:10 PM

Catsmile

Quote from: Richard Groyper on December 17, 2018, 06:15:45 PM
imagine pretending to believe women aren't yuge attention whores. amazing!

# EmpowermentOfTheSpecialNeedsClass

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 17, 2018, 04:19:04 PM
I love how the Ellgabbers are such animal lovers until it comes to sinking their teeth into a turkey over the holidays.

Kill it and grill it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6RQfK-7KPU

Roswells, Art

Quote from: 14 on December 17, 2018, 04:24:48 PM
Most girl pics are taken by men for men.

Do you read every post and try to figure out how to be contrary to it? That's a bad rut to get in.

Quote from: 14 on December 17, 2018, 04:24:48 PM
Most girl pics are taken by men for men.

If the chick is naked, then you are correct.  If she has clothes on, then it's really only of interest to other chicks and fags.  Kind of like Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

"Two for lunch, please"

Fuck WhiteCrow with a rake.  He's a mongoloid ogre with a toddler-like lust for attention. 

aldousburbank

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 17, 2018, 04:19:04 PM
I love how the Ellgabbers are such animal lovers until it comes to sinking their teeth into a turkey over the holidays.

Or beating a dead horse.

Lilith

WhiteTroll asked me to screenshot, and save this avatar image for posterity.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: aldousburbank on December 17, 2018, 09:04:20 PM
Or beating a dead horse.

I love your perspective on things but she herself has said she only sees people as useful or useless. She's shitty and should feel lucky to have you as a friend but she most likely thinks of you as a tool...to get what she wants.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Richard Groyper on December 17, 2018, 09:36:40 PM
so spicy! Roswells_Art gobbles em up.

I know you want attention from me but really you should be concerned about your wife's emotional affair she's having at work. Don't take my word for it, you'll notice it at the Xmas party.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 17, 2018, 10:03:29 PM
I know you want attention from me but really you should be concerned about your wife's emotional affair she's having at work. Don't take my word for it, you'll notice it at the Xmas party.

oh no! wait... at least i don't have to listen to her. it's a win-win. thanks for pointing that out.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Richard Groyper on December 17, 2018, 10:13:11 PM
oh no! wait... at least i don't have to listen to her. it's a win-win. thanks for pointing that out.

Sorry it hit too close...I try to be funny.

Quote from: brig on December 17, 2018, 09:36:34 PM
WhiteTroll asked me to screenshot, and save this avatar image for posterity.

Truly sounds dire.  Any death bed confessions forth coming via the Bat Phone Brig?

Salacious trips to Tijuana when he was in San Diego for a Banker's convention, capturing the Hodag, roasting it and eating it,
peeing into Lake Michigan off the back of the Ferry.  Things of this nature.

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 17, 2018, 10:17:42 PM
Truly sounds dire.  Any death bed confessions forth coming via the Bat Phone Brig?

Salacious trips to Tijuana when he was in San Diego for a Banker's convention, capturing the Hodag, roasting it and eating it,
peeing into Lake Michigan off the back of the Ferry.  Things of this nature.

Not yet, but hopefully, we have time...

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 17, 2018, 10:16:17 PM
Sorry it hit too close...I try to be funny.

it seems like you want my attention. you were hoping to swoop in on ole Richard, weren't you? NOT SO FAST THOT! i can't fix the fact you're alone and childless. you're barking up the wrong tree.

Jackstar

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on December 17, 2018, 10:50:18 PM
it seems like you want my attention. you were hoping to swoop in on ole Richard, weren't you? NOT SO FAST THOT! i can't fix the fact you're alone and childless. you're barking up the wrong tree.

You don't know that for certain, she could have a bun in the oven

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on December 17, 2018, 11:17:10 PM
You don't know that for certain, she could have a bun in the oven

Yeah, I'm a baker. What of it? See, Groyper this is how you defend a friend. Not just asking why he was banned and saying 'ah' for an answer. Sorry Miku, Groyper won't take a bullet for you. Even an imaginary bullet.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 17, 2018, 11:25:35 PM
Sorry Miku, Groyper won't take a bullet for you. Even an imaginary bullet.

Mommy Nooooooooooooooooooo!

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on December 17, 2018, 11:39:21 PM
Mommy Nooooooooooooooooooo!

I just can't look at that pic. That's worse than the dead cat pics.

Also, I guess we know who is the butthole of the penis/butthole connection.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 17, 2018, 11:25:35 PM
Yeah, I'm a baker. What of it? See, Groyper this is how you defend a friend. Not just asking why he was banned and saying 'ah' for an answer. Sorry Miku, Groyper won't take a bullet for you. Even an imaginary bullet.

ah.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 17, 2018, 11:42:24 PM
I just can't look at that pic. That's worse than the dead cat pics.

Also, I guess we know who is the butthole of the penis/butthole connection.

Anime girls dont have buttholes, HmPh! (︶︹︺)

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on December 17, 2018, 11:46:35 PM
Anime girls dont have buttholes, HmPh! (︶︹︺)

very rude of her to imply such a thing.

Kizuna Ai and i have maintained a circle of trust for almost 4 years now. Roswells_Art, have you had a friendship last along as ours? doubt it.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Richard Groyper on December 17, 2018, 11:54:12 PM
Kizuna Ai and i have maintained a circle of trust for almost 4 years now. Roswells_Art, have you had a friendship last along as ours? doubt it.

Good luck with your friendship. I mean you really should have defended him when he got ousted from Ellgab, you know Bart loves you for some reason, you have sway over there. Seriously, if you had posted the pic that got Kizuna banned they would have laughed and put you in the hall of fame again. It was 'eat my ass' that got you in it the first time, right? Lessee, where have I seen that before?

It wasn't funny in the 90's either. Are you Bart's retarded potato headed kid? That is all I can come up with as to how he treats you with your humor but bans Miku with the same 'humor'.

Also, four years? pfft.