• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

jazmunda

Quote from: chefist on September 15, 2015, 07:54:14 PM
I had a date and missed it...was the show good?

More importantly was the date good? I guess not as you are posting on BellGab when you should be ..... oh who am I kidding you should always be posting on BellGab. :P

eddie dean

The latest GabCast episode is posted here
A big thanks goes to Starrmtn001 for joining us tonight & putting up with my Skype issues!!   
You Rock!  8)  :-*

Skunk Ape

Quote from: eddie dean on September 15, 2015, 11:21:50 PM
The latest GabCast episode is posted here
A big thanks goes to Starrmtn001 for joining us tonight & putting up with my Skype issues!!   
You Rock!  8)  :-*

You're a good egg for getting these episodes up so quickly. You should talk to the suits about getting a raise.

jazmunda

Quote from: Skunk Ape on September 16, 2015, 04:57:17 AM
You're a good egg for getting these episodes up so quickly. You should talk to the suits about getting a raise.

And by suits you mean stained wife beater and sweat pants combination.

ziznak

Quote from: jazmunda on September 16, 2015, 06:59:16 AM
correction you mean "semen" stained wife beater and sweat pants combination.

Skunk Ape

Quote from: jazmunda on September 16, 2015, 06:59:16 AM

money found among the lint-filled pockets needs to be trickled down

chefist

Just listened...it was a great show! I like that you had Star on...having new guests each week would be awesome!

If you need someone next week, let me know!

BTW that was me that called out MeBee...I simply asked why each of its posts since signing up were negative...not a single positive thing to say about Art or MITD...then the fireworks started...I personally think it is that one "LaserSomething" troll from right before Art started in July...

eddie dean

Quote from: Skunk Ape on September 16, 2015, 04:57:17 AM

It's the fringe benefits that matter at Vandeven Enterprises:  Hard boiled eggs and sandwiches. All you can eat!

starrmtn001

Quote from: chefist on September 16, 2015, 10:40:19 AM
Just listened...it was a great show! I like that you had Star on...having new guests each week would be awesome!

BTW that was me that called out MeBee...I simply asked why each of its posts since signing up were negative...not a single positive thing to say about Art or MITD...then the fireworks started...I personally think it is that one "LaserSomething" troll from right before Art started in July...
Thank you Chefist.  A work crew blew a transformer, yesterday, that powers the WiFi tower service for my area.  I had to use my cell phone which really sucked.  But, the show must go on.  Right?

It would be awesome for you to guest host Chefist, that would be a treat! ;)

Skunk Ape

Quote from: eddie dean on September 16, 2015, 01:11:20 PM
It's the fringe benefits that matter at Vandeven Enterprises:  Hard boiled eggs and sandwiches. All you can eat!

Righteous bucks!

jazmunda

Quote from: ziznak on September 16, 2015, 09:42:22 AM
correction you mean "semen" stained wife beater and sweat pants combination.

I thought that was implied.

eddie dean

Quote from: b_dubb on September 16, 2015, 06:26:51 PM
Elaine those are called coyotes

but ya'know a Bigfoots can mimic a coyote right. 
& they enjoy a firm pie

eddie dean

Quote from: chefist on September 16, 2015, 10:40:19 AM

That's the plan  my man

As soon as your check clears,
We will have you on again Chefist!  ;)

Seriously, we'll get you back on soon dude.

jazmunda

Quote from: eddie dean on September 16, 2015, 06:53:29 PM
That's the plan  my manAs soon as your check clears,
We will have you on again Chefist!  ;)

Seriously, we'll get you back on soon dude.

+1

SredniVashtar

Quote from: jazmunda on September 15, 2015, 08:32:09 PM
More importantly was the date good? I guess not as you are posting on BellGab when you should be...

Considering the obvious sexual frenzy simmering beneath all jaz's Art Bell posts I assumed that he had found a way to combine the two.

jazmunda

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 17, 2015, 04:34:09 AM
Considering the obvious sexual frenzy simmering beneath all jaz's Art Bell posts I assumed that he had found a way to combine the two.

I notice the same sexual frenzy in your posts ridiculing a fat, lazy, mildly retarded guy from Pittsburgh.

onan

Quote from: jazmunda on September 17, 2015, 07:48:06 AM
I notice the same sexual frenzy in your posts ridiculing a fat, lazy, mildly retarded guy from Pittsburgh.

In his defense, Art isn't telling us about the dirt in his bathroom and sharing videos of brush strokes in the toilet.

jazmunda

Quote from: onan on September 17, 2015, 07:53:53 AM
In his defense, Art isn't telling us about the dirt in his bathroom and sharing videos of brush strokes in the toilet.

He's not? Who the hell have I been conversing with via PM?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: jazmunda on September 17, 2015, 07:48:06 AM

I think they call that a "full and frank confession" in the legal trade. The prosecution rests, your honour.

Anyway, you're just a dirty, gold-digging whore - with me and Falkie it's true love.

jazmunda

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 17, 2015, 08:32:03 AM
I think they call that a "full and frank confession" in the legal trade. The prosecution rests, your honour.

Anyway, you're just a dirty, gold-digging whore - with me and Falkie it's true love.

I'll give you gold-digging whore but I will not stand for being called dirty. Good day sir.

eddie dean

Quote from: b_dubb on September 17, 2015, 07:06:51 AM
Dude you're not right. Have I told you that?

Are you saying the bigfeets like loose pie then, like a cobbler or something? That's crazy talk

pate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APSQL-vmmrw

I find both the concierge and the guest acceptable.

(Stop filiming your guests at the bed and breakfast, Jaz!)

I will let this one slide...

Ms. C

Quote from: jazmunda on September 17, 2015, 08:45:41 AM
I'll give you gold-digging whore but I will not stand for being called dirty. Good day sir.
I have been trying to post this since Monday, but my iPhone / bellgab didn't cooperate at all with the download.

Jaz, I am adding to your collection of coq. pictures for your viewing (or whatever) pleasure.

Picture was taken outside of Sedona AZ on way to Vegas.

starrmtn001

Is there going to be a Gable-De-Cast tonight? ;D

jazmunda

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 22, 2015, 02:00:11 PM
Is there going to be a Gable-De-Cast tonight? ;D

I don't believe so.

We'll be back next week.

eddie dean

Sorry gabbers,
No show tonight.
I'm too busy preparing for the "end of the world" tomorrow.

The Gabcast will return next week but we may have loads of freeze dried water & extra packets of rice to give away to the 1st caller! ;) ;D

Barfly

Quote from: eddie dean on September 22, 2015, 04:37:17 PM
Sorry gabbers,
No show tonight.
I'm too busy preparing for the "end of the world" tomorrow.

The Gabcast will return next week but we may have loads of freeze dried water & extra packets of rice to give away to the 1st caller! ;) ;D
You bastard, my life is over and you could not do one last show?