• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on April 29, 2018, 06:39:12 PM
My advice to Keith right now, would be to change the time of his Flagship show, and put it on the air BEFORE c2c, instead of "in competition" with it. I would change the name of it From Midnight in the Desert, to something like Midnight in the Studio, and maybe have a variety of various hosts that have been long time Art fans and "on the air" junkies, on different nights, and see what develops from there.

Yeah! And all the Bellbabbers could help promote it again! The "RIDE" never ends..

Brilliant brig!

Catsmile

Quote from: K_Dubb on April 29, 2018, 08:05:59 PM
Well kitty she followed up on her Knapp "vulture" comment with this one to the people shown:

I had to google Jeremy Corbell; he's affiliated with Knapp.  Seems to me you could read it both ways.

Also, just for sake of argument, Heather tweeted her own announcement of Art's death 4/14.  Knapp's tweet that drew her ire was 4/19.  Unless I'm missing something, it can't be an issue of scooping.

I thought she laid the Vulture comment on a few place who said anything Art related, the police, Norry, Knapp, et al. Everything can be up for speculation. Actions outweigh words. Whatever was going on between Art & Heather was bound to end up as it did. She only added fuel to the fire in that regard, and to all the speculation, grief or no. 

What didn't square with me was Keith&Heather wanted Arts death kept quiet until Monday, for the family of course. @ least as I recall it nao.

I don't do social media. Nor am I going to spend the effort sorting her shitshow out. It doesn't really matter that much to me. I already have some idea who Art & Heather are as people. At least Art was a good radio show host. Hashtag.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Theadora on April 29, 2018, 08:05:15 PM
What's the point of keeping this show alive at all? 

Heather is no substitute for Art; no one is, but she's not even close.  Why did Art so staunchly defend, Mike Siegal?  Art managed to create an interesting program, even with lame assed guests.  Richard C Hoagland would come on, whenever there was some currently relevant event which warranted his appearance. 

Why do we need Hoagland every night, or even every weekend?  Now we have Gary back to run us around in circles.  Big fucking deal.  If no one can entertain us like Art could, and if nobody can manage to entertain us in any other way, unique or cliche, then there's really no point of having a show until ET jams the airwaves with disclosure.  Hoagland tried to grab the steering wheel from Noory.  Gary tried to gab the wheel from Hoagland.  Wade bought the helm which she couldn't handle. 

Art pulled a big bait and switch, and everyone's still waiting as if he's going to deliver.  How much more pathetic can you get then that?

Above all Art managed his career and his life, what looked like mistakes to some was Art enjoying his life on his terms.

yoursongs

Will Keith be on live at any point in tonight's broadcast....or is that a SECRET?

Lilith

Quote from: username on April 29, 2018, 08:48:33 PM
Love all, I learned from you.

Bwahahahahahahahaha

That explains a lot!   ;D :P

Lilith

Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 29, 2018, 08:50:51 PM
Yeah! And all the Bellbabbers could help promote it again! The "RIDE" never ends..

Brilliant brig!

OMG, I can't believe we agree on something.  ;D :o

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 29, 2018, 12:37:18 PM
Something I am factoring in to Keith's moves with the tribute shows is the time of the month...

Whether it's bandwidth, hosting services, technical support, payroll services, other services (for whatever reason, music licensing, advertising, etc.), many of these bill on a monthly basis...

I'm sure he doesn't want to pay for services not needed.

I'm expecting that, after Heather told people to cancel, funds will drop at the end of the month too.

Even if it were just to close out his business relationship with Heather, EOM is a tidy time to do that.

I would even dare speculate that, after Heather's urging her listeners to cancel, Keith's lawyer wants to cut off future funds off from her by removing all of her references so as not to appear DMDN is generating any income from her likeness, performance or presence.  So, don't be surprised if all of the archives featuring her voice are removed. As for her photo, I don't know if the Heather Wade dartboard will be available any time soon.

At 42 years old, Heather has screwed herself up the ass royally.  Whether it was self-importance, or her histrionic-laden response to reality happening to others in her life, I can't see anybody else to blame.

Yep..its always "FOLLOW THE MONEY"

Art was a good BSer about the money not being part of his motivations..
Someday Heather may have regrets she didn't take that more into account during the last two weeks. Opportunities lost that may never have again. Oh well..life goes on ..Hope Heather finds a rewarding life.

... At 42 years old, Heather has screwed herself up the ass royally.  Whether it was self-importance, or her histrionic-laden response to reality happening to others in her life, I can't see anybody else to blame.

Art, for telling her she had talent and does a good job.  Although if she truly believed she could do a show without him prepping her - if not sitting right there during the show - I think she'd have acted like she still wanted the job.

I think people know when they suck at something.  She knows.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 29, 2018, 09:05:39 PM
Art, for telling her she had talent and does a good job.  Although if she truly believed she could do a show without him prepping her - if not sitting right there during the show - I think she'd have acted like she still wanted the job.

I think people know when they suck at something.  She knows.

Geez .. her show wasn't as bad as you nitwits portray it.. Heather was listenable, can't say that for most other paranormal shows.

Bellgab is founded on hate.. George sucks.. it attracts "Haters" like flies to shit..stinks from the top down.

I hope she comes back on Monday.

Love MV

yoursongs

Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 29, 2018, 09:12:16 PM
Geez .. her show wasn't as bad as you nitwits portray it.. Heather was listenable, can't say that for most other paranormal shows.

Bellgab is founded on hate.. George sucks.. it attracts "Haters" like flies to shit..stinks from the top down.

Love MV

How Come you use a black crow in your avatar?  Couldn't find a white one I bet

GravitySucks

Love MV

It hasn't been listenable for at least 7 months. And certainly not the last two weeks.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: yoursongs on April 29, 2018, 09:16:32 PM

Because of Art's death..

Catsmile

At 42 years old, Heather has screwed herself up the ass royally.  Whether it was self-importance, or her histrionic-laden response to reality happening to others in her life, I can't see anybody else to blame.

Just to fuel moar juicy gossip.

A) She might not care about doing the show, she could have "won the lottery."
B) Shes busy looking for a new place to live & do a show from.
C) Discuss.
D) Profit

Quote from: Juan on April 29, 2018, 03:51:32 PM
I’d be very surprised if Art made any real business arrangements at all for MITD. It wasn’t his nature.

I think he housed and fed the *star*, in lieu of most of per ''pay'' until the day the show would be making good money.   What I'd like to know is, if so, whether that ended up on her W-2.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 29, 2018, 09:18:00 PM
It hasn't been listenable for at least 7 months. And certainly not the last two weeks.

Pffft..recent show with Michio Kaku was excellent

Bea Arthur

After days of giving up both sleep and the real world to relish in the snark and sarcasm that all of the wordsmiths in here have perfected, I had to walk away for a while.  When I come back people are asking about Heather being on suicide watch, what the hell did I miss and who has caffeine pills so this doesn't happen to me again?

yoursongs

Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 29, 2018, 09:23:32 PM

Even "SHE" couldn't screw that one up.  Even though she talked for an hour and 7 minutes before he came on!

Catsmile

I hope she comes back on Monday.

Love MV

# Reckonz All The Haterz Were Voting With Wallet
# Not Just Us Hating BallGrabbers
# Listen to the .MP3 Below Again
# Thanks Chocolate coated jackboot
# Geez...

GravitySucks

Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 29, 2018, 09:23:32 PM

Out of 140 shows in 7 months you found one you thought was ok?

Element 115

Quote from: yoursongs on April 29, 2018, 09:16:32 PM

I've wondered this for a long time, but never asked.

starramus

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 29, 2018, 09:21:12 PM
I think he housed and fed the *star*, in lieu of most of per ''pay'' until the day the show would be making good money.   What I'd like to know is, if so, whether that ended up on her W-2.

Worried about her tax return? Better be worried about your fuhrer's tax return.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Bea Arthur on April 29, 2018, 09:24:57 PM
After days of giving up both sleep and the real world to relish in the snark and sarcasm that all of the wordsmiths in here have perfected, I had to walk away for a while.  When I come back people are asking about Heather being on suicide watch, what the hell did I miss and who has caffeine pills so this doesn't happen to me again?

No worries Bea.. just a bunch of us flees getting all excited about some fresh meat.

Most people have a lot of resilience, Heather hopefully will be ok.

QuoteHow Come you use a black crow in your avatar?  Couldn't find a white one I bet

Haven't you been paying attention , it's a Transracial Crow...

Bea Arthur

Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 29, 2018, 09:34:32 PM
No worries Bea.. just a bunch of us flees getting all excited about some fresh meat.

Most people have a lot of resilience, Heather hopefully will be ok.

Seems like Heather is the flea in all of this.

Catsmile

Quote from: Bea Arthur on April 29, 2018, 09:24:57 PM

# Nothing New 2 Report With Heather
# Stagez of Grief Occurring
# Guilty Consciences
# Sympathy 4 The Devil
# Keeping Up Appearances

dsz

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 29, 2018, 09:18:00 PM

Gravity is right. Ever since she started having more major shitfits about post-9/11 conspiracies and narrowing her focus to like three topics it went off the second rail. I emailed her my concern about this and being the sociable gal she is she never responded. It was refreshing when she had the marijuana guy on. And as for Kaku, he's too far off in Heather realm on things like CERN, Fukishima, chemtrails, and climate change for me. Degrasse Tyson has different opinions on such things, but they are thoughtful and thorough enough I can see his perspective.