• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

I think if this continues much longer I will be forced to open a bottle of wine.

Quote from: Jackstar on April 29, 2018, 11:45:42 PM
Why don't you use drugs that aren't shit?

Imagine if everyone emulated you and switched to meth.  My god, man, did you not watch Breaking Bad?

It couldn't last.  By the way I am as white as the driven snow. :-X

Quote from: canadiancommie on April 30, 2018, 12:29:47 AM
I think if this continues much longer I will be forced to open a bottle of wine. can of whoop-ass.

You see how close you were to appearing like a badass rather than a drunk?

PS Are those titties real?  Wanna make forty bux?

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on April 30, 2018, 12:50:22 AM
You see how close you were to appearing like a badass rather than a drunk?

PS Are those titties real?  Wanna make forty bux?
say, did Falkie ever take you up on your most generous offer ?
IF not, have you considered he might have been UPSET a facial was NOT included ?
just a thought

with George’s demanding schedule...
at least 4 hours daily inboxing back and forth his fans
trapping feral kitties (is that even in season ?)
cleaning his ice box
waddling down to the soup kitchen (he has no food)
spending 3 hours on his 10 year old devices getting the to work
waddling down to the local churches for food cards (they better NOT try and proselytize the FAT CUNT)
waddling down to the Post Office (for a $3 trinket that cost $9 plus shipping)
at least an hour reading his thread on Bellgab (that evil site he NEVER goes to)
spending 5 hours leaning back in his broken chair with a pain spike
attempting to plunge the toilet (time spent varies through the day)
four hour marathon YouTube shit everybody laughs at

just when does he have time to sleep ?
to eat (oh, he does that during his YouTube clusterfuck)
for anything ?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 30, 2018, 07:59:14 AM
at least 4 hours daily inboxing back and forth his fans
trapping feral kitties (is that even in season ?)
cleaning his ice box
waddling down to the soup kitchen (he has no food)
spending 3 hours on his 10 year old devices getting the to work
waddling down to the local churches for food cards (they better NOT try and proselytize the FAT CUNT)
waddling down to the Post Office (for a $3 trinket that cost $9 plus shipping)
at least an hour reading his thread on Bellgab (that evil site he NEVER goes to)
spending 5 hours leaning back in his broken chair with a pain spike
attempting to plunge the toilet (time spent varies through the day)
four hour marathon YouTube shit everybody laughs at

for anything ?

Has he had any confirmation from Keith Rowland that these marathon auditions are bearing fruit for his, some would say ambitious desire to be the next late night paranormal talk show host?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 30, 2018, 08:09:15 AM

Has he had any confirmation from Keith Rowland that these marathon auditions are bearing fruit for his, some would say ambitious desire to be the next late night paranormal talk show host?
my opinion only, but I think when SENDA showcased his talent in his long to be remembered “Art Bell Tribute CLUSTERFUCK” , his very UNPROFESSIONAL conduct in his comments directed at Tracy Smith and Keith Rowland, Aryn Bell telling Keith about Asia’s mistreatment in his chat, the revelation by C2C SENDA by signing his paychecks failed to read the non compete clause printed on the back of the check, Keith having found his “FAN SITE”, Bellgab’s Falkie thread committee petitioning Keith to remove SENDA from consideration and a few other things...

it is my belief SENDA just lost his big chance at stardom
(I have heard news from the dark web that the real reason Keith Rowland has dumped SENDA is he received a slow Kathy Fleshy Mutant Love Doll sent to him from a Mr. George Senda in Martinez, California...and it was obvious to Mr. Rowland it was NOT an “unused” model...ewwwww)

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 29, 2018, 07:20:47 AM
To me, giving Falkie a ride to see Kathy is not what a caregiver should be paid to do.  Falkie can ride the bus with his discounted fare card.

This guy is supposed to be cleaning apartments and making sure his clients get to the doctor, pay their bills, and have groceries.  On top of being paid his hourly rate, no doubt he gets what, 75c a mile for hauling Falkie around?
this request actually shocked me !
after all his MALE caregiver NOW knows where the luscious slow Kathy resides now !

what IF, later they have a falling out and his former MALE caregiver wants to take her away from George (after all he has a car !) or even RAPE her ?

George wasn’t thinking about that, now was he ?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 30, 2018, 09:01:55 AM
my opinion only, but I think when SENDA showcased his talent in his long to be remembered “Art Bell Tribute CLUSTERFUCK” , his very UNPROFESSIONAL conduct in his comments directed at Tracy Smith and Keith Rowland, Aryn Bell telling Keith about Asia’s mistreatment in his chat, the revelation by C2C SENDA by signing his paychecks failed to read the non compete clause printed on the back of the check, Keith having found his “FAN SITE”, Bellgab’s Falkie thread committee petitioning Keith to remove SENDA from consideration and a few other things...

it is my belief SENDA just lost his big chance at stardom
(I have heard news from the dark web that the real reason Keith Rowland has dumped SENDA is he received a slow Kathy Fleshy Mutant Love Doll sent to him from a Mr. George Senda in Martinez, California...and it was obvious to Mr. Rowland it was NOT an “unused” model...ewwwww)

I think too Keith will have looked at Senda's YT history regarding a certain G Noory. The bile that Senda threw up but later when he thought Noory liked him and gave him a sporadic 60 second gig, all the previous unpleasantness was forgotten.

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 30, 2018, 07:59:14 AM

waddling down to the Post Office (for a $3 trinket that cost $9 plus shipping)...

for anything ?

You left out time spent ON Ebay reviewing possible editions to his carefully curated collection.  And reading newly acquired additions to his extensive paranormal book collection. 

As he indicated, life sometimes gets in way of all this - but not always

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 30, 2018, 09:23:23 AM
this request actually shocked me !
after all his MALE caregiver NOW knows where the luscious slow Kathy resides now...

Did Kathy dress for the occasion?  It does require a certain amount of effort, and she should be free to do as she pleases in her own home.

Perhaps the caregiver opted to stay in the car

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 30, 2018, 09:23:55 AM
I think too Keith will have looked at Senda's YT history regarding a certain G Noory. The bile that Senda threw up but later when he thought Noory liked him and gave him a sporadic 60 second gig, all the previous unpleasantness was forgotten.
perhaps the FAT CUNT is approaching this ALL WRONG ?
maybe, just maybe, he should go on the ATTACK and really give Rowland the business on YouTube !
damn, SENDA does have a following AND he is a PUBLIC FIGURE...
(SENDA says so, and a guy at the BART station recognized him !)

it’s worked before !
Noory bought his glasses...
C2C hired him as a contributor...

I say go for it SENDA...give Rowland the business UNTIL YOU GET THE MITD CHAIR !
(reinforced behavior theory is at stake here)

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 30, 2018, 10:19:18 AM
Did Kathy dress for the occasion?  It does require a certain amount of effort, and she should be free to do as she pleases in her own home.

Perhaps the caregiver opted to stay in the car
haha
stay in the car after hearing about slow Kathy and her half filled flout bags flauntingly swaying ?
UNLESS the guy is queer...
(SENDA did say he had a wife...)
he would have to see for himself !
(besides, I feel certain he would have been requested to help the FAT CUNT waddle up to her play and carry a bag of shit)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 30, 2018, 10:22:39 AM
maybe, just maybe, he should go on the ATTACK and really give Rowland the business on YouTube !

it’s worked before !

I say go for it SENDA...give Rowland the business UNTIL YOU GET THE MITD CHAIR !

You could be onto something there. Because Senda genuinely finds it impossible to work out why his insults don't get him in anyone's favour; But conversely Noory bought him glasses and gave him a gig after Senda went town on saying how he wished he was gang raped and killed.

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 30, 2018, 10:26:07 AM
... UNLESS the guy is queer... he would have to see for himself !...

I'm not so sure about that.

What about Patty?  When Kathy stays over she apparently goes nude there as well, although she's now required to wear enough to keep the furniture clean.  Does Patty also go nude around the house?  Has the caregiver been invited over there yet?  Abram?  Can we get a Kathy's Korner to address some of this?

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 30, 2018, 10:22:39 AM

it’s worked before !

It's true, Falks hasn't gotten any donations by being jolly.

Perhaps he could start out by interviewing Keith. 

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 30, 2018, 10:38:09 AM
It's true, Falks hasn't gotten any donations by being jolly.

Perhaps he could start out by interviewing Keith.
a waste of time !
https://youtu.be/rli_J05eQ9Y
SENDA just needs to go with his “Dr. Gene Scott” persona and give em hell !
(did I mention SENDA has noted Dr. Gene copied him ?)
FOR DONATIONS, THAT IS !

FallenSeraph

I'm pretty irritated with him. I believe that using his maths last night and looking at the camera and revealing the total amount I guess I donated to him during my pro-Falkie days was a pretty calculated move on his part, as he knew it would disgust people here.

Either that or he's just a complete and tactless idiot who was hoping I was watching and was trying to remind me of how much I've helped him out in the past.

Either way, I'm disgusted with him. I wish I'd never heard of the guy. And to think that he's one of thousands who are exactly like him depresses the hell out of me. There's a woman on YT who could be his twin, always wailing about how poor she is, all her illnesses, on government assistance, begging for gifts and donations, ugly-crying right up in the camera, living in filth. Everyone's got a con game.

He thinks he's one of a kind. He doesn't realize he belongs to an entire tribe of Losers Who Believe People Should Give Me Things Because I Exist. YouTube should start booting people like him off that platform.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 30, 2018, 10:32:52 AM

You could be onto something there. Because Senda genuinely finds it impossible to work out why his insults don't get him in anyone's favour; But conversely Noory bought him glasses and gave him a gig after Senda went town on saying how he wished he was gang raped and killed.
yea, how long could Keith Rowland last being insulted by the FAT CUNT from Martinez ?
all I can say is Keith had better be calling SENDA with a job offer...
BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE !
https://youtu.be/ZETapAUyU0E
the wrath of the Falkiepotomas is just about to rain down on Keith and MITD !

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 30, 2018, 11:40:40 AM
I'm pretty irritated with him. I believe that using his maths last night and looking at the camera and revealing the total amount I guess I donated to him during my pro-Falkie days was a pretty calculated move on his part, as he knew it would disgust people here.

Either that or he's just a complete and tactless idiot who was hoping I was watching and was trying to remind me of how much I've helped him out in the past.

Either way, I'm disgusted with him. I wish I'd never heard of the guy. And to think that he's one of thousands who are exactly like him depresses the hell out of me. There's a woman on YT who could be his twin, always wailing about how poor she is, all her illnesses, on government assistance, begging for gifts and donations, ugly-crying right up in the camera, living in filth. Everyone's got a con game.

He thinks he's one of a kind. He doesn't realize he belongs to an entire tribe of Losers Who Believe People Should Give Me Things Because I Exist. YouTube should start booting people like him off that platform.

:-\

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 30, 2018, 11:40:40 AM

but, be honest now...
the FAT CUNT SENDA’s twin ?
does she have HER OWN DEDICATED THREAD with OVER 3000 pages ?
does she have HER OWN DEDICATED FAN SITE with over 1 million views ?
does she have HER OWN FLESHY MUTANT LOVE DOLL  of her significant other for sale on the internet ?
does she have HER OWN DEDICATED YOUTUBE CHANNEL with over 2000 videos BEGGING  CONNING SCAMMING GRIFTING ?
has she DIED THREE TIMES ?

maybe she is one of those “wannabes”...
like serial killers have

Im going to use the falktard as à character in a story im writing. There’s enough matériel.
Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 29, 2018, 10:27:14 AM
yea, I recall psych 101
but might I suggest Falkie is more of a case study to be resolved for at least an upperclassman ABNORMAL PSYCH 350 at least !

When Falkie complains that YouTube takes a big cut and we should donate by PayPal I say "I do not trust PayPal, they steal cat food money".

It gets him flummoxed.