• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 29, 2018, 07:31:55 PM
Look in the mirror and say those words....Do you believe them?

Well.  No.   

I'm also a scared to say them three times..............

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 29, 2018, 07:33:18 PM
oh, so Mrs. Walks unplugged your computer...
didn’t she ?

Indirectly this is true.  She sure had a list of household stuff to do this weekend.

"I need this done.  I need that done.   I want this done.  I want that done."     Whew - gotta go back to work to get some rest!

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 29, 2018, 06:33:14 PM

Keith Rowland just inboxed me...
and because of all the TROLLS, HATERS and MEAN SPIRITED PEOPLE...
I didn’t get the MITD gig !
FIFY

You ré going to be thinking about them thing the next time you have coitus. Gives meaning to the word unseeable.
Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 29, 2018, 07:31:43 PM
is it me ?
or are the “girls”!a little perky in that shot ?

I know that it is asking a lot, but look real hard...
I be damn, she must have had Falkie order her one of the “Made in China”  rebar reinforced brassieres !
imagine the those poor Chinese workers and the high cost in human suffering and lives lost
I mean, can you imagine if one of those beasts snapped loose in the middle of the manufacturing process and how many severely injured and deaths would result ?

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 29, 2018, 07:36:55 PM
Indirectly this is true.  She sure had a list of household stuff to do this weekend.

"I need this done.  I need that done.   I want this done.  I want that done."     Whew - gotta go back to work to get some rest!
hey, take a tip from Falkie !
work (or pretend to) slowly, very slowly...
explain nicely to Mrs. Walks a job as sensitive as cleaning out the ice box could take at minimum 7-10 days
don’t forget the...
pain spikes
feeding feral kitties (gets you out of the house)
numb foot
pretend to get many important phone calls (at least 45 min each)
tell her you cannot see
tell her you have to “plunge the toilet” (be considerate and close the door)
do not exert yourself at all
sit down and pretend you cannot breathe
pretend you are having chest pains
just call an ambulance for a ride
etc

after, I am guessing 4 hours, Mrs. Walks will just tell you to forget it and she will do herself...
or, (probably not) just put you out of misery and euthanize you
(say, now I am wondering if she has ever met GEORGE ?)

Quote from: Norm on April 29, 2018, 10:11:13 AM
Watching Senda is the same as having mentally ill GF/BF. You can't get away. You know better but still you stick around and if you're not careful, you begin to mimic their bizarre behavior. Reminds of the bipolar GF I had years ago. I escaped only by moving hundreds of miles away. She finally latched onto a new host and I became free physically but still damaged mentally.

Senda should be presented to psychology 101 students to observe. He'd be a perfect specimen.

101?  Seriously?  That's when they are learning basic terminology and simple issues.

Falks is more of a post-doctorate level specimen.

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 29, 2018, 07:31:43 PM
... she must have had Falkie order her one of the “Made in China”  rebar reinforced brassieres...

Sometimes I look at some product Made In China, and I know the people in the factory where it was made have no idea what it is.

This is not one of those times.  They call their sasquatches ''yeti''

3OctaveFart

Many universities have paid psychology studies. Senda could at least earn enough to buy the next batch of Halloween decorations. Even better for Senda, he won't be asked to perform any physical labor.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 29, 2018, 08:27:15 PM
Sometimes I look at some product Made In China, and I know the people in the factory where it was made have no idea what it is.

coffee ALL OVER my desk now...
thank you

damn, do you think those guys at the factory tell their family what they do at work ?
damn if I would ! I would say something like “oh, I manufacture dildos” (less embarrassment l)

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 29, 2018, 08:27:15 PM

and, I bet they don’t make them wear brassieres !
(say, it MUST be a special occasion...Samsquatch usually just lets them flop around)

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on April 29, 2018, 08:38:14 PM
Many universities have paid psychology studies. Senda could at least earn enough to buy the next batch of Halloween decorations. Even better for Senda, he won't be asked to perform any physical labor.
now, being serious here...
while attending school I participated in a furosemide study
$500 for 5 Saturdays !
now, I bet for a psych study 6 months...
the going rate is around $3000 !

check into it genius Falkie !
(that is ONE cargo container !)

3OctaveFart

The container-house colony sounds very much like the gold-mining adventure he was talking about, years ago. He never did squat on that other than profess to read a few articles about it.

Element 115

Quote from: PrairieGhost on April 29, 2018, 06:29:09 PM
I watched Senda poke his eye with an eye dropper last night and laughed probably the hardest I've laughed in years.

Yes it was hilarious!  You were like "how does that even happen?" and I said because he's blind as a bat.  Come back into the Discord chat later if you want.  He may live stream again.

https://discord.gg/CWVAJgm

Edit: apparently he's live streaming now, I just realized this.

FallenSeraph

I’ve got his Live on now, but I’m not logged in.

I’d like to thank whoever asked him about JFK, as he is tediously reading from Wikipedia now.

Any updates on Talkie? As soon as he puts that cat back, I can start my 25 cents-a-month payments on that $500 bribe.

FallenSeraph

He’s in a real bitchy mood tonight. Arms crossed in defiance and everything.

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 29, 2018, 08:56:25 PM
I can start my 25 cents-a-month payments on that $500 bribe.

Give him a dollar a year over 500 years.

Element 115

George is live taking calls

925-329-9605

someone should call him lol

Lilith

I did catch up on the birthday bash video.  The best part was where he broke his chair, his butt landed on the floor, and he wanted to cuss like a sailor.

Lilith

Quote from: Element 115 on April 29, 2018, 09:09:19 PM
George is live taking calls

925-329-9605

someone should call him lol

I heard that, I'm tempted, but I saw he got a call, and doesn't even know how to answer his phone.

Element 115

Quote from: brig on April 29, 2018, 09:19:28 PM
I did catch up on the birthday bash video.  The best part was where he broke his chair, his butt landed on the floor, and he wanted to cuss like a sailor.

lol

Does anyone have the clp of this, or the time stamp?

brig, come back into the Discord!

chefist

Anna just got blocked. I think she was ready to donate $100 tonight to George. He made a bad decision.

Element 115

Quote from: Richard Groyper on April 29, 2018, 09:38:11 PM
goes voicemail on first ring.

Yes because he couldn't figure out how to answer it so he shut off the phone.  Someone called in and he could not figure it out.

Come back into the Discord man!

Element 115

Quote from: chefist on April 29, 2018, 09:34:38 PM
Anna just got blocked. I think she was ready to donate $100 tonight to George. He made a bad decision.

Yes and now he's trying to figure out how to unblock her.

chefist

Quote from: Element 115 on April 29, 2018, 09:42:12 PM

Ha ...can you tell him that Anna donated $5 to him last night...and he blocked her...LOL...also, she mentioned last night she was going to donate more tonight

White crow has been unblocked!  He wants more than a hoodie.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Element 115 on April 29, 2018, 09:42:12 PM

Tell him he blocked County Inspector last night before he could donate $20 so he went over and donated to another channel because it was Pay It forward day