• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Chefist's BlogGab: A Gossip Thread About BellGab!

Started by chefist, April 10, 2016, 04:10:11 PM

Would you go to Vegas if Falkie was attending?

Yes
No

Lilith

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 01, 2016, 01:15:59 PM
.."Saint Crow".   thanks for the compliment!  Me mommy would proud..

Good Catch!  The quotation marks are a very appropriate  correction.

GravitySucks

Quote from: brig on June 01, 2016, 01:43:03 PM
Good Catch!  The parenthesis are a very appropriate  correction.

(So are the quotation marks)

whoozit

People really send Falkie money?  Wow!  When he was complaining about a broken bookshelf in his Safespace I offered to send him $30 so he could get a cheap replacement.  He went on about how he needed to get solid wood ones because he doesn't like particleboard, etc..  I was banking on a response like that, I would never give him money.  I am not an enabler.

Quote from: whoozit on June 01, 2016, 01:47:45 PM
I offered to send him $30 so he could get a cheap replacement.  He went on about how he needed to get solid wood ones because he doesn't like particleboard, etc.. 

Common particle board is not good enough for Princess Senda. Beggars are not choosers-something that is lost on that fucker.

whoozit

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on June 01, 2016, 01:50:42 PMBeggars are not choosers-something that is lost on that fucker.
It's hard to tell what, if anything, goes on between his hairy ears.

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 01, 2016, 01:15:59 PM
.."Saint Crow".   

Patron Saint of the Church of Bacon. (Actually, I just found out that St Anthony is the Patron Saint of Bacon. Who knew?)

3OctaveFart

I sent him pocket cash as an experiment. The first time he did what I asked him to do with the money, take his woman out to a nice lunch as normally functioning couples do.

The second time he spent it on garbage, probably for the 'unboxing' saga. There won't be a third time.

Quote from: whoozit on June 01, 2016, 01:53:15 PM
It's hard to tell what, if anything, goes on between his hairy ears.

Not a hell of a lot, it seems. He has the mental capacity and self control of a 5 year old.

Lilith

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on June 01, 2016, 01:53:29 PM
Patron Saint of the Church of Bacon. (Actually, I just found out that St Anthony is the Patron Saint of Bacon)

St Anthony was born to Martin and Mary Bulhom, so ... no relation.  8)

whoozit

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on June 01, 2016, 01:55:28 PM
Not a hell of a lot, it seems. He has the mental capacity and self control of a 5 year old.
I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt and ignore all that has been said about him and form my own opinion.  There was only one problem, his behavior.  I don't want to psychoanalyze homecoming but he seems very self-centered and convinced that bad things happen to him.  That is true but they happen because he is there to set them up.  I'm just glad he lives on the other side of the country, I'm sure Patty will never drive him to New England.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: MAX on June 01, 2016, 11:18:30 AM

Really,  does  anyone but me remember the white crow  was a mean nasty troll and was banned I believe more then once? He then came back in a new lovable persona and began his sermons on how wonderful he is and became the darling of the haven? No maybe I have him confused with another dick.

Wow now I have a measure of immortality.. thank you! I knew I was special, mommy always told me so..

NXOEED

Quote from: whoozit on June 01, 2016, 02:02:21 PM
seems very self-centered and convinced that bad things happen to him.  That is true but they happen because he is there to set them up. 

There is probably a lot of truth to that. it's an observation I've had myself, not necessarily with this guy, but with others...

One of the reasons I'm hesitant to talk about this angry video-making man is because he seems (from what little I've seen) to share some characteristics with a recently-deceased loved one.

I loved this person dearly. She was family and all that. But holy shit, was she ever terrifying. All of the worst things that have ever been said to me came out of her mouth while I was doing her HUGE favors (you had to do them in a certain way, otherwise you were human shit). She had various people paying for her housing, her car, her bills. She had more possessions than anybody I had ever seen (she was a hoarder). But she was furious,  from morning to night, every day of her life, 100% of the time. She had everybody who loved her walking on eggshells, myself included. She eventually died from a clot in her brain, and I wonder sometimes if that might have been why she was so unreasonably furious with everybody she had ever interacted with.

She had no capacity for insight, but I used to wonder what she thought people might think of her. She seemed to see her self as a good person that bad things kept happening to. She had flashes of humanity, and when she cared, you felt it. She got me through the worst thing that had ever happened to me, and I have to say I don't know where I'd be if she hadn't come through like that. But the world never saw this side of her because she only ever reacted to it with unbridled rage. One of the hardest parts of dealing with the loss of her is having to reconcile the fact that life is suddenly a lot less complicated for all of us without her in it. Not that we don't mourn the shit out of her. It's a trip, I guess.

Some people just make it extremely hard to love them. I don't know this dude beyond the few videos I've seen and what's been said here, and I don't want to pretend to know anything about him. But generally speaking, people who view the world through a very negative lens tend to do more harm for themselves than good.

Nobody

Quote from: jaz on May 31, 2016, 11:30:50 PM
I found it!!!!!!

God help me I think I've spent too much time in the Falkie vortex.

Presenting the story of the putrid chickens:

Kathy gave me these 2 whole chicken that were frozen & I thawed them and cooked them. They must have been from Satan's Farms rather than Foster's Farms. I've been sick for 2 days with bile, nausea and sounds from both ends that I have never heard. Maybe my Mother sent them from hell & my butt is possessed. Even stomach flu wasn't this bad.
Headed out for Santa Cruz after we go to Walmart and get pepto bis oil and Drammamine. The stuff laughed at DiGas. I ate a pint of Chunky Monkey and that stopped the bile.

Er, is this a recognised folk remedy of some sort?  Or strictly a self-invented "remedy"? ???

I'm guessing the latter, but I did want to ask just on the off chance I am missing something.  Off the top of my head, I would think that all the sugar present in ice cream would aggravate (rather than relieve) excess bile, but then, some effective folk remedies are counterintuitive, aren't they?

Quote from: Nobody on June 01, 2016, 02:51:12 PM
Er, is this a recognised folk remedy of some sort?  Or strictly a self-invented "remedy"? ???

I'm guessing the latter, but I did want to ask just on the off chance I am missing something.  Off the top of my head, I would think that all the sugar present in ice cream would aggravate (rather than relieve) excess bile, but then, some effective folk remedies are counterintuitive, aren't they?

I think it was just an excuse to eat the entire pint and not share with Kathy.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Roswells, Art on June 01, 2016, 11:43:03 AM
I remember. He was one of the original Falkie trolls.

That is NOT true..I  was accused by the "haters" of trolling George... I never did.
Can't be both a Troll and "saint"  ... and brig sez there are no trolls.. so irrefutable logic makes me a "saint"    wanta kiss my ring, sweetheart?

https://youtu.be/ZlV3oQ3pLA0

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 01, 2016, 03:01:19 PM

Ain't Chunky Monkey Ben & Jerry's?   That stuff is not cheap.   Guess the big guy is a quality over
quantity kinda dude.    For the same bucks he could get one of those Big Ass tubs that sit on the
bottom shelf that no one ever seems to buy:

Perhaps he splurged upscale for 'medicinal purposes'

aldousburbank

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 01, 2016, 03:24:09 PM
Ain't Chunky Monkey Ben & Jerry's?   That stuff is not cheap.   Guess the big guy is a quality over
quantity kinda dude.    For the same bucks he could get one of those Big Ass tubs that sit on the
bottom shelf that no one ever seems to buy:

Perhaps he splurged upscale for 'medicinal purposes'

This stuff is gives you the shits!

Nobody

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 01, 2016, 03:01:19 PM

I couldn't quite make out the need for a sugar-bomb pint of ice cream after the OP said he'd purchased Pepto-Bismol for his stomach ailment.  It just sounded like asking for trouble to me.  ???

Thank you for the replies. [tips hat]

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on June 01, 2016, 01:43:03 PM
Good Catch!  The quotation marks are a very appropriate  correction.

brig told you before .. I do everything on my smart phone.. while attending boring meetings at work.. give me a few minutes to post and correct.. it's hard being a "saint" and playing at being at WAR with you too. I have a lot on my plate.. you know eh.. cut me some slack..  Babe, your negativity is melting my phone.. ouch Miss Marple you bite back!

https://youtu.be/KuStsFW4EmQ

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 01, 2016, 03:24:09 PM
Ain't Chunky Monkey Ben & Jerry's?   That stuff is not cheap.
Senda has champaigne tastes and a beer   beggar's budget.

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 01, 2016, 01:54:20 PM
I sent him pocket cash as an experiment. The first time he did what I asked him to do with the money, take his woman out to a nice lunch as normally functioning couples do.
You KNOW the waitress didn't get tipped.

Nobody

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 01, 2016, 02:43:11 AM
Here is just one of the videos of his bathroom. It is not the one that he shows a bowl of soup sitting there nor the one that he films Kathy's bare ass. [emphasis added]

Is it wrong of me to say that I would give a great deal of money not to see that particular video?

Quote from: jaz on June 01, 2016, 02:25:03 AM
Don't make me look for that video. My eyes. They burn.  :P

I should think that burning eyes would be least of the unpleasant sensations one would experience whilst watching that video.  :o

Roswells, Art

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 01, 2016, 03:20:03 PM
wanta kiss my ring, sweetheart?

OK, but only if it's one of these kind:

Also you might not get your hand back for awhile.

MAX

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 01, 2016, 02:08:27 PM
Wow now I have a measure of immortality.. thank you! I knew I was special, mommy always told me so..

Your welcome, glad I could help

effluenza

Chunky Monkey. Hehe.

Someone needs to Photoshop that photo of Falkie with his mouth open over this.

Imconfused

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 31, 2016, 06:56:13 PMCan't bail until the I hear the "Tech's" verdict on
the laptop of the damned. 

Isn't it supposed to be tomorrow?  Or did I miss the verdict?

Do tell.