• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Astrology, Tarot, etc...

Started by chefist, June 15, 2015, 12:32:25 PM

chefist

Here you go folks...for those who may want to dive in it a little deeper...

Lilith

GREAT idea Chefist. I would hardly know where to begin, except to say in my learnings throughout life, Astrology, Tarot, Kabalah, Templars, different esoteric schools of thought, and even Religions in their "inner circles" all contain the same lessons, use similar symbology, even though they use different tools, they ultimately, all teach the same things about human development, psychology, and "spiritual development". IMO.  If people come to develop this thread, I can make some contributions.  I am a student of all trades except Astrology, and Master of none. (that does not mean I am not "interested" in Astrology, I AM, I simply have not come into a situation before where it has been "brought to my table" in a large way as of yet, perhaps until now.  I touched on some of it a little in my "Audition for an Art Bell Interview" youtube, that I posted some pages back in our Art Bell thread.  I would LOVE it if our Astrologers, Tarot students, perhaps even psychologists, and other related schools, do indeed develop this thread that you have started on our behalf.  If they do, I will be here  :)

RoseGirl

Hey...nice to meet ya. I've studied astrology for more years than I would like to count. My first love was tarot....started when I was 12, then quickly launched into the stars, as it were. lol

Lilith

Nice to meet you TOO RoseGirl.  As a NEWER gabbling, this thread that Chefist started, gives me the opportunity to learn who those of "like mindedness" are here among the gabblings.  I LIKE that.  Having learned you are into astrology, it gave me deeper insight into the deeper meaning you might have behind your avatar name.  I am familiar with astrology only in the sense that I have some understanding of astrotheology.  I hope to learn more from you with time.

RoseGirl

Quote from: brig on June 15, 2015, 01:16:21 PM
Nice to meet you TOO RoseGirl.  As a NEWER gabbling, this thread that Chefist started, gives me the opportunity to learn who those of "like mindedness" are here among the gabblings.  I LIKE that.  Having learned you are into astrology, it gave me deeper insight into the deeper meaning you might have behind your avatar name.

Hey...have a look at my website and listen to my podcasts. That will give you a better idea of who I am.

www.mysticstars.net

RoseGirl

So...what are you thoughts on the Jupiter/Venus conjunction coming up?

Lilith

Quote from: RoseGirl on June 15, 2015, 01:20:38 PM

I "hope" it indicates a large expansion of the role that love and intuition play in the evolution of our planet and our humanity.  I hope you will correct me if I am wrong.  I bookmarked your site.....Thank You!

Quote from: RoseGirl on June 15, 2015, 01:20:38 PM

It should be spectacular with two bright planets together in the night sky.  I'll have to pay more attention.

RoseGirl

I've never seen Venus shine so brightly. She's marvelous this year. Marvelous. And to see an actually planetary conjunction right there out it they sky.....just amazing. You won't see that twice in one lifetime.

Venus/Jupiter conjunction...together with the Blood Moons this year...I suspect it marks a major turning point, to be sure. The heart will open in a new way. Also, it's a wishing time.....much of what we feel, see and undertake in the next few weeks, as that conjunction lines up, will spill out amplified in the coming months and years.

I would also expect July and August to be an extremely violent time for the world. In Greece, Egypt, Israel and middle east specifically. And perhaps a major health issue in the US beginning shortly after July 11th. It may also be the start of very unusual spiritual 'visions' that many people begin to sense, feel and discuss.

Definitely a major planetary shift taking place just now.

Lilith

Quote from: RoseGirl on June 15, 2015, 02:05:46 PM
Also, it's a wishing time.....much of what we feel, see and undertake in the next few weeks, as that conjunction lines up, will spill out amplified in the coming months and years.

Thank You for the insight into how important our thoughts, emotions and actions are at this time........I was picking that up internally somehow lately, (but you probably already knew that).

Catsmile

Quote from: RoseGirl on June 15, 2015, 02:05:46 PM
I've never seen Venus shine so brightly. She's marvelous this year. Marvelous. And to see an actually planetary conjunction right there out it they sky.....just amazing. You won't see that twice in one lifetime.

Seems as an astrologer, you fail. Fortunately astronomers use physics and real observations to determine planetary conjunctions.

Not having your depth of knowledge, and being a simple star gazer over my short life. Would seem to contradict your theory of planetary conjunctions being "You won't see that twice in one lifetime."

Venus and Jupiter will have 3 conjunctions in 2015 alone. Once in 2016 and 2017. Twice in 2019.  2005 - 2014 Venus and Jupiter by themselves have had around 9 conjunctions. Not to mention any other planetary conjunctions. Once in a lifetime if you were just born perhaps? More looking to the sky, and less time prognosticating futures and alignments, maybe?

List of conjunctions (astronomy)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_conjunctions_%28astronomy%29

pyewacket

I used to do some divination, using cards mostly- several non tarot decks. I make no claims of any extraordinary abilities. I find that card readings tap into a person's subconscious. The card layout will give the person a chance to piece together their concerns and fears. In fact, one form of divination is done with a gathering of friends- food, wine, good friends who help interpret the meaning of the tiles that are used in the lay out.

Dare I ask... does anyone use one of those Ouija boards?

Lilith

I don't have a ouija board, but would love to have one...only one made of wood tho....not one of the fiberboard ones they make these days.

pyewacket

Quote from: brig on June 15, 2015, 03:54:57 PM
I don't have a ouija board, but would love to have one...only one made of wood tho....not one of the fiberboard ones they make these days.

Hi Brig- Is that short for the Celtic Brighid? Have you shopped antiques or flea markets? Sometimes you can find some unexpected treasures. I bet you could custom make one for yourself. Make it in the style you'd like. People have made them from other materials, too, in a pinch. 

Lilith

Hi pyewacket :). Mine is Celtic origin, but spelled Brigid.  I DO search flea markets and yard sales for one....I think that when its time for me to have one, it will show up.  :)

http://www.goddessgift.com/goddess-myths/celtic-goddess-brigid.htm

pyewacket

Quote from: brig on June 15, 2015, 04:24:51 PM
Hi pyewacket :). Mine is Celtic origin, but spelled Brigid.  I DO search flea markets and yard sales for one....I think that when its time for me to have one, it will show up.  :)

http://www.goddessgift.com/goddess-myths/celtic-goddess-brigid.htm

Yes, yours is the more popular spelling. I remember reading about her- I like Celtic folklore. I hope you find your board- these type items do have a way of finding us.

Have you ever visited this forum? http://ecauldron.com/

Lilith

I haven't, but I sure WILL !!  ;)

Lilith

I listened to your first podcast RoseGirl, and enjoyed it very much, will be listening on as time allows.

Tarbaby

Quote from: pyewacket on June 15, 2015, 03:51:26 PM
I used to do some divination, using cards mostly- several non tarot decks. I make no claims of any extraordinary abilities. I find that card readings tap into a person's subconscious. The card layout will give the person a chance to piece together their concerns and fears. In fact, one form of divination is done with a gathering of friends- food, wine, good friends who help interpret the meaning of the tiles that are used in the lay out.

about a year or two ago I made a long post about my Ouija board experiences when I was younger. If you search for it and find it you may find it interesting. Some folks here are expert at finding stuff like that, A Bellgab search. I hope they jump in and help you if you're Interested in tracking that post down. The Ouija board that night was making predictions that actually came about.

pyewacket

Quote from: Tarbaby on June 16, 2015, 08:54:10 AM
about a year or two ago I made a long post about my Ouija board experiences when I was younger. If you search for it and find it you may find it interesting. Some folks here are expert at finding stuff like that, A Bellgab search. I hope they jump in and help you if you're Interested in tracking that post down. The Ouija board that night was making predictions that actually came about.

Thanks, Tbaby- This might be the link: http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,6218.0.html

Apparently, I've asked about this before. :)

PathoJen

Quote from: RoseGirl on June 15, 2015, 01:11:32 PM
Hey...nice to meet ya. I've studied astrology for more years than I would like to count. My first love was tarot....started when I was 12, then quickly launched into the stars, as it were. lol
I really enjoyed you on the podcast Rosegirl!

Heather Wade

Quote from: PathoJen on June 16, 2015, 09:30:52 AM
I really enjoyed you on the podcast Rosegirl!

It was a pleasure to talk with RoseGirl.

RoseGirl

Quote from: (Redacted) on June 16, 2015, 10:20:51 AM

Had a blast (Redacted). We should all do it again, I think....seems to be a lot of positive feedback so far. And you, my friend, have a great voice. Let's face it...Art eeze Smart. lol

RoseGirl

Quote from: pyewacket on June 15, 2015, 03:51:26 PM

Oh my...never...NEVER... use Ouija boards or engage in any kind of 'channeling'.....there is just too much weirdness out there to trust what comes in. And you can cause yourself some nasty problems.

PathoJen

You were great too (Redacted)! I caught the tail end of it though. I'll listen to it later today. :)

Lilith

last I checked, it wasn't available yet on replay, on my way to check again now that I'm back home :)

PathoJen

Quote from: RoseGirl on June 16, 2015, 10:34:58 AM
Had a blast (Redacted). We should all do it again, I think....seems to be a lot of positive feedback so far. And you, my friend, have a great voice. Let's face it...Art eeze Smart. lol
I concur.

PathoJen

Quote from: brig on June 16, 2015, 10:40:28 AM
last I checked, it wasn't available yet on replay, on my way to check again now that I'm back home :)
Brig, perhaps not, but it did replay this morning at 4 am or so Calif. time. I guess that doesn't necessarily mean it's up for on demand listening.
Being an insomniac does have it's perks.  :-\

Lilith

Quote from: PathoJen on June 16, 2015, 10:43:15 AM
Brig, perhaps not, but it did replay this morning at 4 am or so Calif. time. I guess that doesn't necessarily mean it's up for on demand listening.
Being an insomniac does have it's perks.  :-\

I'za listen'in right NOW !!!!!  ;D

Quote from: RoseGirl on June 16, 2015, 10:36:56 AM
Oh my...never...NEVER... use Ouija boards or engage in any kind of 'channeling'.....there is just too much weirdness out there to trust what comes in. And you can cause yourself some nasty problems.

I listened to a couple of your podcasts, RG.  Even though I know almost nothing about mysticism, astrology, or anything similar, I found your podcasts quite enjoyable. Thanks for posting the link.