• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Berlin Truck Attack...

Started by chefist, December 19, 2016, 01:41:04 PM

albrecht

Quote from: Chefist on December 19, 2016, 01:41:04 PM
https://twitter.com/cnnbrk/status/810931889154428928

They are being very careful to say they don't know motivation, alternative theories like a heart-attack and accident, etc.
From that parsing I would suspect it was a Muslim committing peace, as so often happens. ISIS, or ISIL as Obama calls them in deference, has been calling for attacks on those fun and beautiful Christmas markets. But so would most other Muslim groups so it could be anyone, not just the "JV squad," practicing their peace. And today a Muslim shot and killed a Russian envoy in Turkey. So much peace being practiced. Hopefully this will inspire people to vote the right way in the upcoming elections and inspire the politicians, and people, to root out these terroristoc Muslims in our midst.

Update: rumors and news says one or two dead and 50 people injured and they are admitting that it was likely a peaceful action- not an accident.

chefist

Quote from: albrecht on December 19, 2016, 01:54:33 PM
They are being very careful to say they don't know motivation, alternative theories like a heart-attack and accident, etc. From that parsing I would suspect it was a Muslim committing peace, as so often happens. ISIS, or ISIL as Obama calls them in deference, has been calling for attacks on those fun and beautiful Christmas markets. But so would most other Muslim groups so it could be anyone, not just the "JV squad," practicing their peace. And today a Muslim shot and killed a Russian envoy in Turkey. So much peace being practiced. Hopefully this will inspire people to vote the right way in the upcoming elections and inspire the politicians, and people, to root out these terroristoc Muslims in our midst.

Bastard terrorists...they all need to be shot with bullets dipped in pig's blood!

https://twitter.com/michaelh992/status/810933596454326272

albrecht

Quote from: Chefist on December 19, 2016, 01:59:33 PM
Bastard terrorists...they all need to be shot with bullets dipped in pig's blood!

https://twitter.com/michaelh992/status/810933596454326272
Yes, I still don't understand why we treat them with so much respect even when they are killed, like when Obama allowed fun Muslim honors and burial at sea for Bin Laden?  :o We should've, like the Old West days, put his body on display and had to travel around the country at county fairs for people to spit on or throw pig parts at it. And remember the 'outrage' when some German soldiers paraded a skull or when some of our soliders pissed on some dead ones? Some people seemed more outraged at that than over their peaceful actions in our countries!

Latest is that the peaceful truck driver fled the scene and is at large. I hope he is caught but also that the 'at large' situation will be an excuse for the police and military to raid mosques and Muslim neighborhoods and homes and catch even more peaceful people. Update is 9 dead and dozens injured so more bad news to likely follow.

Dr. MD MD

What? pud hasn't been here to defend this yet?! Odd.  ???

chefist

Quote from: albrecht on December 19, 2016, 01:54:33 PM

Update: rumors and news says one or two dead and 50 people injured and they are admitting that it was likely a peaceful action- not an accident.

I'm going to blow a gasket if I hear another person call it a "tragedy". A "tragedy" is an accident, an act of terror is an atrocity.

albrecht

Quote from: Chefist on December 19, 2016, 02:30:36 PM
I'm going to blow a gasket if I hear another person call it a "tragedy". A "tragedy" is an accident, an act of terror is an atrocity.
Yes, I agree. I hope the police and military (and people) are using the manhunt for the peaceful Muslim truck driver* murdering terrorist as an opportunity to raid mosques, raid homes, seize money, and harass/interrogate/arrest/deport/imprison other Muslims and break-up any future planned peaceful actions.

*Bild is reporting there were two in the truck. Both fled but one was killed and the other contained. I still hope the authorities and people use this as an opportunity to go after the peaceful Muslims and stop futher peaceful attacks.

mikuthing01

All of this could end if people would take up arms and head to their local mosque

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 19, 2016, 02:28:22 PM
What? pud hasn't been here to defend this yet?! Odd.  ???

Defend what,  moron?  But its good to see you respond to the whistle.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 19, 2016, 02:38:28 PM
Defend what,  moron?  But its good to see you respond to the whistle.

Oh, but it's you who responds to my whistle, little doggie. Good boy!  :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 19, 2016, 02:39:47 PM
Oh, but it's you who responds to my whistle, little doggie. Good boy!  :D

Now you've got yourself into a lather with what's happened in Berlin, what are you planning to do now? Are you leaving pizzagate for a while so you don't stretch yourself? Will you be putting yourself forward for anti terrorism surveillance in Germany?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: momijithing~awoo on December 19, 2016, 02:36:10 PM
All of this could end if people would take up arms and head to their local mosque

Off you go then rentboy, you lead.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: momijithing~awoo on December 19, 2016, 02:36:10 PM

We should let them take London first, clear out all the puds and then we'll move in.  ;)

mikuthing01

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 19, 2016, 02:46:19 PM
Off you go then rentboy, you lead.

I don't have a local mosque i live in a white utopia unaffected by islams

albrecht

Sometimes it is easy to forget but Muslims more often attack each other- even more than the peace they practice here. This is another reason why we should not be importing them into our countries and why we should profile, harass, investigate, and track the potential Fifth Column already here and arrest, seize assets, and deport anyone with peaceful contacts, sympathies, or actions. I include members of "royal" Muslim families in this operation.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/18/world/middleeast/isis-suicide-attack-kills-48-in-southern-yemen.html?_r=1

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on December 19, 2016, 02:35:46 PM
Yes, I agree. I hope the police and military (and people) are using the manhunt for the peaceful Muslim truck driver* murdering terrorist as an opportunity to raid mosques, raid homes, seize money, and harass/interrogate/arrest/deport/imprison other Muslims and break-up any future planned peaceful actions.

*Bild is reporting there were two in the truck. Both fled but one was killed and the other contained. I still hope the authorities and people use this as an opportunity to go after the peaceful Muslims and stop futher peaceful attacks.
Muslims?  Are we sure it's not the Amish again?  They look pretty shifty.  You can never tell when a modern convenience might set them off.

chefist

Quote from: ItsOver on December 19, 2016, 03:01:46 PM
Muslims?  Are we sure it's not the Amish again?  They look pretty shifty.  You can never tell when a modern convenience might set them off.

Well, that would explain the poor driving skills that was on display at the Christmas street fair...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 19, 2016, 02:48:29 PM
We should let them take London first, clear out all the puds and then we'll move in.  ;)

Your knowledge of geography matches your other attributes. Don't be a navigator, okay?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: momijithing~awoo on December 19, 2016, 02:52:11 PM
I don't have a local mosque i live in a white utopia unaffected by islams

But even if you did live near one,  you'd shit yourself if gven the opportunity to do anything. Pussy.

You're obsessed with young Japanese girls, so that says a great deal.

ItsOver

Quote from: Chefist on December 19, 2016, 03:08:04 PM
Well, that would explain the poor driving skills that was on display at the Christmas street fair...
Yah, I'd stick to the horse-drawn carriage.

mikuthing01

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 19, 2016, 03:22:39 PM
But even if you did live near one,  you'd shit yourself if gven the opportunity to do anything. Pussy.

If given the opportunity to gun allah snackbars down legally? LOL shit nigga that would be a dream come true i been training for such a day, moving targets will be more of a challenge than stationary silhouette targets though.

gnooryblows

"Muslims are peaceful"

"No such thing as a war on christmas"

"Liberals are smart and honest"

3 fucking lies you can take to the bank.

albrecht

Quote from: momijithing~awoo on December 19, 2016, 07:24:01 PM
IT WAS A FUCKING REFUGEE!

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=de&u=https://www.welt.de/politik/deutschland/live160453735/Lkw-Fahrer-soll-als-Fluechtling-nach-Deutschland-gekommen-sein.html&prev=search
Not a surprise but a bit surprising that he was a Paki. A few skirmishes with the Indians and aside from some drones, Pakistan is not at war so why would Germany accept a "refugee" from there- even with all their white guilt, holocaust guilt, and indoctrination and leftist politicians? Will this wake people up? At some point will one of these peaceful events be like the straw that breaks the camel's back and, finally, police, military, and people will do something about the problem? Or will their be another candle-light vigil and hand-wringing about 'what have we done to make the Muzzies so angry?' 'How can we accomodate and be diverse better?'

Juan

German police are saying the man under arrest may not be the driver after all.  Maybe we'll find out it really was a Lutheran.