• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

JSchool

I'm am off guys it's all too much for me....catch you on the next show.... I do hope todays trasition comes to an end.. BRAAPS..

PS

Michelle is nice and a good caller !

ShayP

norland2424

i bet scott feels weird about hitting on her now hahah

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: norland2424 on October 13, 2015, 02:19:34 AM
i bet scott feels weird about hitting on her now hahah

Richard and the producer know Exactly! exactly! what a transgendered person is saying. *Bong hit* This is fucking stupid.

Barfly

im so tired but im glad i stayed, you guys make a shit show enjoyable

norland2424

im waiting for hoagie to come out as a gay power bottom

JSchool

Oh god, this new producer is really just Phil Hendrie pulling our leg right?

ShayP

Here's my take...If the new producer wants to introduce himself or herself keep it short and polite.  "Hi...i'm Joe Blow and I am honored to be part of this program.  I also look forward to your feedback."  Or...he or she can just work behind the scenes.  THE PRODUCER SHOULD NOT BE THE GUEST AND INTERVIEWER.

Quote from: Anthony Barnett on October 13, 2015, 02:18:55 AM
I'm am off guys it's all too much for me....catch you on the next show.... I do hope todays trasition comes to an end.. BRAAPS..

PS

Michelle is nice and a good caller !
Braaps Anthony

This is fucking terrible. This is one step below an online audio chat for divorced singles.

Quote from: ShayP on October 13, 2015, 02:22:53 AM
Here's my take...If the new producer wants to introduce himself or herself keep it short and polite.  "Hi...i'm Joe Blow and I am honored to be part of this program.  I also look forward to your feedback."  Or...he or she can just work behind the scenes.  THE PRODUCER SHOULD NOT BE THE GUEST AND INTERVIEWER.

Unless the new producer is Shay.