A woman
1 (5.9%)
Little Rocket Man
9 (52.9%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: November 29, 2018, 05:38:41 PM

Corona Kitty

Quote from: ZaZa on November 26, 2018, 04:37:13 PM
..and Jackstar is claiming that US government was behind the Saudis.
Case closed, according to our resident Jackwacko

Jackstar 3:16

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: pate on November 26, 2018, 04:41:58 PM
He's a stinking sand negro?

The appropriate term is "sand negro of color."

ZaZa

I think it was clever move by Lee not to have (hidden users) option anymore.
Now everybody is visible when loged.
At first I cringed, but said, fuck it and decided not to pull 21stCM on Lee. 

Users Signed In Now
198 Guests, 26 Users

AZZERAE

Quote from: ZaZa on November 26, 2018, 04:37:13 PM
..and Jackstar is claiming that US government was behind the Saudis.
Case closed, according to our resident Jackwacko

I can't quite put my finger on Jack.

Or in him.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Azzerae on November 26, 2018, 04:45:05 PM
I can't quite put my finger on Jack.

Or in him.

try switching the order up.

AZZERAE

I wonder if they're all still saying good morning, or have moved on over to good afternoon/evening posts and such about organic bacon over at EllGab?

The level of conversation there truly is appalling. I'm rather ashamed at myself for even going there.

A lot of blood. A lot of bleeding ... a lot of hurt feelings there. Its so odd how when presented with opinions they've walled themselves off from are presented to them they all shriek and run for cover under WR250's fat rolls.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Azzerae on November 26, 2018, 04:29:35 PM
I wouldn't give a shit. Nay. I would encourage such a thing.

So you say.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Azzerae on November 25, 2018, 05:09:51 PM
Dear Gravity Sucks,

You and I got on well for a long time. Earlier on EllGab, a long time user trolled me, on 2 occasions: the first, an insult about my mother. The second, making a mockery of my country.

You had been giving me the cold shoulder for a while, until today, when you got involved in my somewhat lighthearted exchange with said user.

I’d like you to know that it was a real surprise to me, as you put on a nice guy front when that just isn’t you. So this is a friendly warning - to not police my speech or ever dare insult me again when I’m engaging in conversations that don’t concern you. Rather leave the moderating to Bart ELL or Liberace, as I am beholden to their rules and not yours.

You know me, dude, you could’ve just shot me a PM and addressed me like a man, but you chose to grandstand in front of your clique.

Well, it seems you and I see things very differently - and that should be okay - but not when you conduct yourself the way you have. Let me have my sense of humour, and you have yours.

I never had anything against you, and still hope not to. Don’t make this ugly...remember however...you were the one who threw the first punch.

Take care.

chefist

EG is just a very bizarre place...I don't understand it.

ZaZa

Quote from: Azzerae on November 26, 2018, 04:48:05 PM
I wonder if they're all still saying good morning, or have moved on over to good afternoon/evening posts and such about organic bacon over at EllGab?

The level of conversation there truly is appalling. I'm rather ashamed at myself for even going there.

A lot of blood. A lot of bleeding ... a lot of hurt feelings there. Its so odd how when presented with opinions they've walled themselves off from are presented to them they all shriek and run for cover under WR250's fat rolls.

Whats his authority there?
Second in command after Fart ?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: chefist on November 26, 2018, 04:52:35 PM

EG is a place for people who believe they can legislate a utopia into existence. BG is for people who love fun and freedom. I hope that helps.

ZaZa

Quote from: chefist on November 26, 2018, 04:52:35 PM

Because you are: vaguely lovable. 

Come on man chefist, post audio of you pissing in the bucket live on air on GabCast.

Gd5150

Quote from: Azzerae on November 26, 2018, 04:48:05 PM

I deleted the link to it. Became overrun with cut and paste photos and totally pointless. I can get that from schlubs in the Trump thread.

Sad to see a few stay there, but glad to see others go.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 26, 2018, 04:54:22 PM
EG is a place for people who believe they can legislate a utopia into existence. BG is for people who love fun and freedom. I hope that helps.

Lots of Facebook people from Dave's camp, along with the cat lady men here. Bella-haven gab.

chefist

Quote from: ZaZa on November 26, 2018, 04:56:51 PM

Come on man chefist, post audio of you pissing in the bucket live on air on GabCast.

Only when you post that pic of you having sex with a yak.  ;)

chefist

Quote from: username on November 26, 2018, 04:57:11 PM
Lots of Facebook people from Dave's camp, along with the cat lady men here. Bella-haven gab.

Ah, ok...that makes sense. Forgot about his FB friends and such.

AZZERAE

Listen, you little "green bastard", I know quite good and well what you're implying, but I'll have you know I'm not the one who was offended - at all. I was surprised at my very own acquaintance acting out of character.

I think it makes me a normal, well adjusted human being to be caught off guard at a person who's been nothing but nice and then flips. GS is the one with the problem, and I started the Open Letter thread to present my own ideas as a counter to his behaviour.

It doesn't hurt when a friend turns out to be someone they say they're not? I'm secure enough (in myself) to admit such a thing.

This wasn't a thread intended for you to lecture me on my choice of avatar. That's for the owner of the forum to determine if it goes or doesn't.

But say whatever you want, because I sure get a kick out of your liberal tears.

pate

Quote from: ZaZa on November 26, 2018, 04:56:51 PM

For the record, I distinctly recall taking a leak while calling into the GabCast (I drink a lot and it was a long phone call).  I think General Lee called me out about it.  I mean it's not like you could see anything, I could have been filling up a coffee pot for all anyone knew.  I was young, and apparently excited about being "On AIR," what's a dawg to do?

ZaZa

Quote from: chefist on November 26, 2018, 04:59:13 PM
Only when you post that pic of you having sex with a yak.  ;)

I never had sex with yak, I'm not 21stCM dad to have sex with farm animals. :)
But I can post pic of my best yak from my herd here in Mongolia.

ZaZa

Quote from: pate on November 26, 2018, 05:02:08 PM
For the record, I distinctly recall taking a leak while calling into the GabCast (I drink a lot and it was a long phone call).  I think General Lee called me out about it.  I mean it's not like you could see anything, I could have been filling up a coffee pot for all anyone knew.  I was young, and apparently excited about being "On AIR," what's a dawg to do?

Lol, was the stream loud, must be since Lee comment it on it ..hahaha

AZZERAE

Quote from: ZaZa on November 26, 2018, 04:53:36 PM
Whats his authority there?
Second in command after Fart ?

He's a fucking gatekeeper ... of mediocrity.

ZaZa

I'm sure 21stCM feels very comfy on EG.
Lot's of pussies with cats that he can charm.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 26, 2018, 04:54:22 PM

This is very "on the nose". A nose I want to punch, and break.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: chefist on November 26, 2018, 05:01:14 PM
Ah, ok...that makes sense. Forgot about his FB friends and such.

he's no different than Heather, in the respect that they both rely on their Facebook friends, to get them by. I don't necessarily see anything wrong with it, I just use that as a point of reference. It's a fantastic way, for all to realize the intelligence level for both audiences.

AZZERAE

Quote from: username on November 26, 2018, 05:16:05 PM
he's no different than Heather, in the respect that they both rely on their Facebook friends, to get them by. I don't necessarily see anything wrong with it, I just use that as a point of reference. It's a fantastic way, for all to realize the intelligence level for both audiences.

Allow me to preface this with a caution to all that I'm not blowing smoke or sucking you off, but...

The way both Schrader and Heifer go about promoting their shit with the whole "paranormal" bent has been done to death. I feel it was even one of Howard Hughes gravest mistakes - getting into the "paranormal" thing.

The only reason I ever entertained "paranormal" was because Art Bell was a good talk show host. I have no interest in "paranormal" outside of what he explored. It took me not too long to realize this. Its why I can listen to Rush Limbaugh, even though I didn't always have much of an interest in politics. He makes it compelling. Current affairs I'm into...but only did my ears perk up to politics because of Rush.

So yeah, I agree with you about this phony baloney plastic banana good time rock and roller shit - its gotta GO.

first, Dave needs to stop letting his wife get plowed by big black bulls. second, well, that's pretty much it.

ZaZa

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 26, 2018, 05:37:37 PM
first, Dave needs to stop letting his wife get plowed by big black bulls. second, well, that's pretty much it.

#black.bulls.fighter

chefist

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 26, 2018, 05:37:37 PM

Ha...how did that rumor start?  ;D