• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Audio Of You Making Music

Started by MV/Liberace!, June 12, 2014, 10:18:58 PM

Tarbaby

Quote from: eddie dean on June 15, 2014, 04:10:29 PM
Recorded in 2003, added drums and remixed in 2006.
I'm playing everything except drums.
ahh, nice. Tight vocals!

Juan

Quote from: MV on July 23, 2014, 03:42:23 PM
jasmine (sans shoe) approves.

[attach=1]
Best audience I've every had.

BobGrau

I've been making stuff on the computer for a couple of years now, although I watched a friend learning how to do it for about 10 years first... unfortunately I don't seem to have learned much.

Simple:

B.Grau - 50

"Experimental"  :o :

B.Grau - 73 Pink Winter

BobGrau

Quote from: BobGrau on July 27, 2014, 01:43:57 AM
I've been making stuff on the computer for a couple of years now, although I watched a friend learning how to do it for about 10 years first... unfortunately I don't seem to have learned much.

I just make this shit for fun, by my mate Rab is actually pretty good, if horrified BellGabbers wish to cleanse their musical palates of my foul  cheese I urge them to check this guy, he deserves some views.

What's Wrong

A Flash Of Colour

From back in 2010 - a mellow bass composition with added seashore FX

Missing Transmission - Sittin on the dock of the bass

This dreamlike kaleidoscope is much more recent

Missing Transmission - No Other Human

analog kid

I have a hard drive full of stuff and most of it is very corny.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: BobGrau on July 27, 2014, 01:43:57 AM

"Experimental"  :o :

B.Grau - 73 Pink Winter

this sounds like a dot matrix printer with phasing, heh heh.

BobGrau

Quote from: MV on July 31, 2014, 11:52:57 AM
this sounds like a dot matrix printer with phasing, heh heh.

Still haven't thought of a smartarse retort. As a drummer I'd really like your honest opinion about the beat, though. Obviously it's all glitchy as hell, but does it 'work'?

Quote from: MV on June 12, 2014, 10:18:58 PM
My first submission is a cover of Zeppelin's Communication Breakdown. 

I thought The Dickies cover had better vocals.

Juan

I like that the drummer and bass player seem to be listening to one another.  Unlike sNoory and his guests.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Juan on August 18, 2014, 03:20:34 PM
I like that the drummer and bass player seem to be listening to one another.  Unlike sNoory and his guests.

I don't know why you came to this conclusion because I usually listen to reruns of Good Times in my phones as I play.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: The General on August 18, 2014, 03:03:23 PM
Cool.  I like the watery guitar tone.

The guitarist is a friend of mine named Nick.  He's probably the most pleasing guitarist I've ever played with.

MV/Liberace!

I forgot to say... my latest upload is, like the last one, recorded live with just the single mic I built.  None of it is separately tracked. 

Dual sided diaphragm, baby.  It captures a lot.

[attach=1]

Quote from: MV on August 18, 2014, 04:52:59 PM
I forgot to say... my latest upload is, like the last one, recorded live with just the single mic I built.  None of it is separately tracked. 

Dual sided diaphragm, baby.  It captures a lot.

[attach=1]

I believe you are the modern day Leonardo Da Vinci.

ksm32

First song that plays, my band MEAT MONSTER's newest.  Sorry my mp3s are big so I can't load them here. Hands down the best crunch rock guitar tone ever.  Gotta be a Gibson, son.

www.meatmonsterkills.com

BobGrau

Got fed up trying to build a proper tune, splashed a load of Gab everywhere.

B.Grau - 132 plasticrap (nuthuggers mix)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: MV on March 29, 2015, 12:24:02 AM
Yay, me.

and now the latest mix following last night's hard work.  should sound quite different.

[attach=1]

ksm32

Quote from: MV on March 30, 2015, 04:24:17 PM
and now the latest mix following last night's hard work.  should sound quite different.

[attach=1]

You managed to make the drums quite roomy.. I almost thought you had a Doppler effect going.  Yay you.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ksm32 on April 04, 2015, 01:52:38 AM
You managed to make the drums quite roomy.. I almost thought you had a Doppler effect going.  Yay you.

That's the result of two mics in very separate locations, mic 1 panned hard left and mic 2 panned hard right. Add in some multiband compression and a little reverb, and that's what u end up with.

ksm32

Quote from: MV on April 04, 2015, 02:13:40 AM
That's the result of two mics in very separate locations, mic 1 panned hard left and mic 2 panned hard right.

..Yes, the basic rule of overhead drum kit micing.