Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Lilith

Quote from: Catsmile on December 15, 2018, 02:48:03 PM
I don't doubt it for a second. When Art discovered he couldn't use BellGab as his toy, he took his ball and went home, again. As he did in his life many times in the past. How many wives and children did he just walk away from? A man who can walk away from his children wouldn't even blink at quitting anything else in life when it didn't 100% go his way.

Art was not a good person overall, he however was a great talk show host. At least when Ramona could provide the man-child a trouble free playground, which kept him from taking his ball and going home. Hell, even with Ramona how many times did he quit? Art even tried to spin a bullshit narrative as though he never quit a show, but somehow the show/life quit him instead. In Russia you don't quit show... The show quits YOU!     

BellGab Went From Vaguely Lovable 2 Mean Assholes The Second He Couldn't Get His Way Around The #SwirlingSewer.

Does This Behavior Sound Familiar? Eddie Dean, B_Dubb, Jazz, Falkie, Heather Wade, Art Bell, Jorch Norry, Cuck Dave, Queef All Have Displayed The Same Modus Operandi. People or forum owners that they can't manipulate into what they want from them are BAD-Evil groups/people.

# I-C-A Pattern Here, Don't You?
# EyeCouldBeWrong

I think Ramona was more than half of Arts success.  Heather might have been better off, if she had Ramona as her mentor.

K_Dubb

Quote from: brig on December 15, 2018, 02:48:24 PM
When Heather remembers a memory of Art, she goes to her computer, and writes it down, so she doesn't forget it.  She types all the details of the story, then edits it for wordiness.  Then she puts a date on it, then she puts it in chronological order, then she puts it in a box.

So, does she write it on the computer, and then put the computer in a box?

Maybe she prints it on the hallowed printer paper.

Metron2267

# EyeCouldBeWrong

You see NOTHING cat shit, even when your fetid nose is rubbed in it, you exterminable sack of deceit!

>:(

I would say some people are just sick, my Ramona had no Life Insurance nor did I, I still have none. Has this board come to the point that you all have nothing better to do than sit around and make sick stuff up? That's just sad because at one point it used to be fun in here, a little rough at times but fun most of the time, that's why I liked it, I don't mind jabs, as a Public person you have to get used to that but this mean spirited personal and Family stuff is too much, at this point I may not be back for some time, to those few who had nice things to say....thank you, for the others.... ..."

Art

whoozit

Quote from: brig on December 15, 2018, 02:48:24 PM
When Heather remembers a memory of Art, she goes to her computer, and writes it down, so she doesn't forget it.  She types all the details of the story, then edits it for wordiness.  Then she puts a date on it, then she puts it in chronological order, then she puts it in a box.

So, does she write it on the computer, and then put the computer in a box?
Have you heard of the newfangled thingy called a printer?  Probably not, but I could be wrong.

Lilith

Lilith

Quote from: whoozit on December 15, 2018, 02:55:03 PM
Have you heard of the newfangled thingy called a printer?  Probably not, but I could be wrong.

I can't help it, I picture her putting the computer in a box.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 15, 2018, 02:54:18 PM
You see NOTHING cat shit, even when your fetid nose is rubbed in it, you exterminable sack of deceit!

LMAO

Lilith

How nice that Heather has her friend Lasha to explain these mysterious things to her.

I don't doubt it for a second. When Art discovered he couldn't use BellGab as his toy, he took his ball and went home, again. As he did in his life many times in the past. How many wives and children did he just walk away from? A man who can walk away from his children wouldn't even blink at quitting anything else in life when it didn't 100% go his way.

Art was not a good person overall, he however was a great talk show host. At least when Ramona could provide the man-child a trouble free playground, which kept him from taking his ball and going home. Hell, even with Ramona how many times did he quit? Art even tried to spin a bullshit narrative as though he never quit a show, but somehow the show/life quit him instead. In Russia you don't quit show... The show quits YOU!     

BellGab Went From Vaguely Lovable 2 Mean Assholes The Second He Couldn't Get His Way Around The #SwirlingSewer.

Does This Behavior Sound Familiar? Eddie Dean, B_Dubb, Jazz, Falkie, Heather Wade, Art Bell, Jorch Norry, Cuck Dave, Queef All Have Displayed The Same Modus Operandi. People or forum owners that they can't manipulate into what they want from them are BAD-Evil groups/people.

# EyeCouldBeWrong

I've been wanting to say something like this for a long time. It's why I think Dave Schrader can go fuck himself. His wife certainly isn't going to do it. I've never seen a site more beset by opportunists than Bellgab.

Catsmile

Quote from: Richard Groyper on December 15, 2018, 01:04:55 PM
this cuts me deep, brig. wow. i need to take 6 months off.

Don't forget the Burbank Goofenthal & Benzos, bro.
#TheCure

chefist

# EyeCouldBeWrong

Quite a few folks, especially Lee, suggested that HW just do her own independent podcast from the start. She wanted fame and admiration...that's what drove her on BG, and drove people like the gang of 4 (as you've mentioned)...

She needs another career (day job)...most podcasters have another career that brings in the real bacon...can she go on the woo woo tour circuit like her other "colleagues"?...probably not, as she doesn't even have a fill in guest host...also, she has no woo woo "Speciality"...is magic her specialty? bwahahaha

In the age of "The Real Paranormal Hosts of Nye County", it's not the content, but the personal drama that we tune in for...

Catsmile

Quote from: brig on December 15, 2018, 01:58:40 PM
I suspected as much.

I could be wrong. I've only got BellGab & Nye as a sample size.

Metron2267

Quote from: Catsmile on December 15, 2018, 04:35:23 PM
I could be wrong. I've only got BellGab & Nye as a sample size.

You could also be skinned out and made into a rug.

Catsmile

Quote from: brig on December 15, 2018, 02:14:23 PM
She's been getting better every day!

# Praise, ArtBell!
Signed:
# - AssHoleBellGaberFromTheSwirlingPitsOfSewage

Catsmile

Quote from: Robert on December 15, 2018, 02:33:47 PM
And just think: If she'd held it together at the right time, MITD could've still been hosted by her, gracing us w terrific entertainment like this, huh?

How did a jerk like this ever get hired to do anything that might risk having her before the public?

# Stroking An Old Fools Ego.
# SocialEngineering

Catsmile

Quote from: brig on December 15, 2018, 02:51:24 PM
I think Ramona was more than half of Arts success.  Heather might have been better off, if she had Ramona as her mentor.

Amen, Brig

Ramona dug in and did most of the grunt work for the show, no doubt. Art was just the talent, who showed up with some stories, who had a guest prepared for him to interview. The sum was much greater than the individual parts of a whole.

Art wasn't good at the daily grunt work, so Heater suffered under Arts tutelage in this regard. Art also had around 20 years behind a microphone to hone his natural talents, before most people ever heard Art for the first time.

Heater doesn't have natural talent, nor the 20 years experience behind a microphone.  Which is apparent to anyone who isn't enamored by Heaters spell, or has an IQ body temperature, or above.

Catsmile

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on December 15, 2018, 04:09:30 PM
I've been wanting to say something like this for a long time. It's why I think Dave Schrader can go fuck himself. His wife certainly isn't going to do it. I've never seen a site more beset by opportunists than Bellgab.

# Don't Regard Anything I Say.
# Listen 2 Metomoron2267 Hes Got The Answers.
# TheMoarMetroSexualSqueels
# TheMoarGratifyingItIs2ScrollOnBy

Lilith

Quote from: chefist on December 15, 2018, 04:25:27 PM
Quite a few folks, especially Lee, suggested that HW just do her own independent podcast from the start. She wanted fame and admiration...that's what drove her on BG, and drove people like the gang of 4 (as you've mentioned)...

She needs another career (day job)...most podcasters have another career that brings in the real bacon...can she go on the woo woo tour circuit like her other "colleagues"?...probably not, as she doesn't even have a fill in guest host...also, she has no woo woo "Speciality"...is magic her specialty? bwahahaha

In the age of "The Real Paranormal Hosts of Nye County", it's not the content, but the personal drama that we tune in for...

If her specialty is magic, her particular brand obviously isn't working very well for her own life.  I think she should try something else.

chefist

Quote from: brig on December 15, 2018, 05:19:33 PM
If her specialty is magic, her particular brand obviously isn't working very well for her own life.  I think she should try something else.

It would seem so. One of the disturbing comments she's made over the past couple of days is that, "...this is all I have." Whenever I hear someone say that, it's either a red flag or fabricated drama. I feel the later is at play here.

Lilith

Quote from: chefist on December 15, 2018, 05:23:55 PM
It would seem so. One of the disturbing comments she's made over the past couple of days is that, "...this is all I have." Whenever I hear someone say that, it's either a red flag or fabricated drama. I feel the later is at play here.

All adults have choices.  She can sell what she has, and move on to something better.

Lilith

I can't believe she's going on about how much time FaceBook has been taking.  She should delete her FaceBook IMO.  Even some of her peers have been suggesting this to her.

Metron2267

Quote from: Catsmile on December 15, 2018, 05:09:33 PM
Ramona dug in and did most of the grunt work for the show, no doubt. Art was just the talent, who showed up with some stories, who had a guest prepared for him to interview. The sum was much greater than the individual parts of a whole.

How the fuck would YOU know cretin? were YOU there to observe?

QuoteArt wasn't good at the daily grunt work, so Heater suffered under Arts tutelage in this regard.

Art was doing radio for DECADES before he met Ramona, ya dumb shit!

QuoteArt also had around 20 years behind a microphone to hone his natural talents, before most people ever heard Art for the first time.
Heater doesn't have natural talent, nor the 20 years experience behind a microphone.

Ya think???

Wow, you sure figure things out quickly. ???

QuoteWhich is apparent to anyone who isn't enamored by Heaters spell, or has an IQ body temperature, or above.

Letting yourself out on both counts, good.

chefist

Quote from: brig on December 15, 2018, 05:40:47 PM
I can't believe she's going on about how much time FaceBook has been taking.  She should delete her FaceBook IMO.  Even some of her peers have been suggesting this to her.

Exactly...have "James" or someone manage all that...just announcements, no replies...do the show with no mention of her personal life...unless she now understands no one will tune in unless she includes the personal.

Metron2267

Quote from: Catsmile on December 15, 2018, 05:17:37 PM
# Don't Regard Anything I Say.

Sound precept.

Quote# Listen 2 Metomoron2267 Hes Got The Answers.

Demonstrably more than you at least.

Quote# TheMoarMetroSexualSqueels
# TheMoarGratifyingItIs2ScrollOnBy

Del Gue: Don't you want any of these?
Jeremiah Johnson: What?
Del Gue: Scalps!
Jeremiah Johnson: [Shaken by the incident] No.
Del Gue: Well, Mother Gue never raised such a foolish child!

[/quote]