• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

wr250

Quote from: Liberace on June 06, 2018, 02:50:14 PM
NB...A?  What's that?
some quaint little sports event. no match for a gabcast.

Jackstar

Quote from: Radio Activity on June 06, 2018, 08:08:08 AM
That's a brave move. 9pm Monday is also tip-off time for the NBA finals.

The cognitive dissonance implicit in this post is not getting the scathing mockery that it deserves.

Jackstar

Quote from: Liberace on June 05, 2018, 08:17:24 PM
We are going to postpone Dave Schrader's appearance

Although this does, in fact, give me time to do so, I still haven't listened to his show, and I have no imminent plans to do so. Is familiarity with his material gonna be required to call in? I wanna ask him something.

Actually, two things--"Can you hear the words that are coming out of my mouth?" being the appetizer.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Jackstar on June 08, 2018, 06:23:29 PM
Actually, two things--"Can you hear the words that are coming out of my mouth?" being the appetizer.

Do you actively attempt to put me to sleep with this shit, or is it incidental?

You already know the answer to that question.  1 of 2 down.

Next.

Jackstar

Quote from: Liberace on June 09, 2018, 05:03:52 AM
You already know the answer to that question.

Trust, but verify.

Quote from: Liberace on June 09, 2018, 05:03:52 AM
Do you actively attempt to put me to sleep

... when were you woke, fam?

Quote from: wr250 on June 06, 2018, 07:04:11 PM
some quaint little sports event. no match for a gabcast.

Game 5 is cancelled. Coincidence?

MV/Liberace!

The GabCast is a podcast about BellGab.com.  The next live episode is tonight at 9PM East, 6PM West.  Dave Schrader of Midnight in the Desert and Darkness Radio will be hosting with me (Liberace).

Listen live and chat:  http://ufoship.com/chat
Call in number:  573-837-4948

Quote from: Liberace on June 11, 2018, 12:25:34 PM
The GabCast is a podcast about BellGab.com.  The next live episode is tonight at 9PM East, 6PM West.  Dave Schrader of Midnight in the Desert and Darkness Radio will be hosting with me (Liberace).

I am so excited about tonight I may have to donate...

Quote from: Liberace on June 11, 2018, 12:25:34 PM

Cool, that'll be great. Now if I can only convince my wife to let me listen.   8-12 is generally our communal time.

starrmtn001

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 11, 2018, 12:47:23 PM
Cool, that'll be great. Now if I can only convince my wife to let me listen.   8-12 is generally our communal time.

AAAAAAAAAAA!  MY EYES!!!  Change your avatar, 21st!   ;D ;D ;D

GravitySucks

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on June 11, 2018, 12:39:33 PM
I am so excited about tonight I may have to donate...

Do you still have my PayPal address?

Hog

We are going to postpone Dave Schrader's appearance on The GabCast until Monday, June 11th at 9PM East, 6PM West.

As you were.

GABCAST
Monday, June 11th at 9PM East, 6PM West.

As you were

peace
Hog

Hog

We are going to postpone Dave Schrader's appearance on The GabCast until Monday, June 11th at 9PM East, 6PM West.

As you were.
Hey MV, I think more people would listen live if the sites messaging system were to be used.  I just happened to find out about tonight's show by accident.

Good luck with the show, MV.

peace
Hog

ItsOver

Quote from: StarrMountain on June 11, 2018, 01:07:41 PM
AAAAAAAAAAA!  MY EYES!!!  Change your avatar, 21st!   ;D ;D ;D
Could be worse.  ;D

Juan

Pastor Butch and Vara are both on at that time.

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 11, 2018, 02:00:48 PM
Do you still have my PayPal address?
Hi Gravity ,  Yes I still have it & I will transfer funds shortly...

Jojo

Quote from: Hog on June 11, 2018, 02:35:45 PM
Hey MV, I think more people would listen live if the sites messaging system were to be used.  I just happened to find out about tonight's show by accident.

Good luck with the show, MV.

peace
Hog
E-mail is great for those who want it, but how does sharing e-mail affect my privacy compared to just registering here?  I guess we listed our e-mail addresses when we joined, huh.

Hog

Is there, a way to sign up for notifications of new upcoming shows on UFOShip?  I can't seem to find it now and I seem to remember that there used to be a way to sign up for each UFOShip show individually.

TIA

Gabcast tonight,
9pm Eastern
8pm Central
7pm Mountain
6pm West

Praise MV!

peace
Hog

SredniVashtar

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on June 11, 2018, 02:47:57 PM
Hi Gravity ,  Yes I still have it & I will transfer funds shortly...

As we now appear to be using BG for money laundering, don't forget to funnel some to Martinez. The poor man can barely afford his ten square meals a day.

Hog

Quote from: monica on June 11, 2018, 02:51:34 PM
E-mail is great for those who want it, but how does sharing e-mail affect my privacy compared to just registering here?  I guess we listed our e-mail addresses when we joined, huh.
I remember getting a notification via email.  I cant remember if it was a noticfication that I had received a PM from MV, or if it was a pure notification of a UFOShip.com show.

Yes, at least MV knows your email addy and your IP address.

Site rule #1
1) If an account is created while using an anonymizer (proxy/VPN/TOR), the account will not be activated.  This restriction only applies during registration.

peace
Hog

MV/Liberace!

Sorry, guys, but Dave and I have both had some stuff come up and we've decided to postpone until Monday the 18th.

Quote from: Liberace on June 11, 2018, 04:44:40 PM
Sorry, guys, but Dave and I have both had some stuff come up and we've decided to postpone until Monday the 18th.
ah your killin me

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 11, 2018, 02:54:52 PM
As we now appear to be using BG for money laundering, don't forget to funnel some to Martinez. The poor man can barely afford his ten square meals a day.
I know you are a big fan and supporter like myself, bless you for caring 🌸

Quote from: Liberace on June 11, 2018, 04:44:40 PM

Good idea. June 18th is also international panic day.

http://www.holidayinsights.com/moreholidays/June/intlpanicday.htm