• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random Political Thoughts

Started by MV/Liberace!, February 08, 2012, 10:50:42 AM

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Jackstar on January 04, 2019, 04:27:43 PM
Of further note, is his behavior immediately upon registering--why, he lit into Yorkshire Pud like he owed him money!

After a few pages of that, he fades, then comes back strong once Pud is iced. Go figure.

Obvious astroturfing is obvious.

Metron is chatbot.  No, really--great strides have been made in humanizing robots.  Unfortunately Metron is the result of an early effort by 6 gay programmers who designed, coded and tested his software during the course of a Martini and Mazola party at a beach house in Provincetown.  This of course explains his having the personality of a bent shitcan with gender dysphoria.

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 04, 2019, 06:51:47 PM
Unfortunately Metron is the result of an early effort by 6 gay programmers

Metron2267

So you say - yielding to your obvious acumen on suckage.

;)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 04, 2019, 07:57:44 PM
So you say - yielding to your obvious acumen on suckage.

;)

Gays suck is a simple statement of fact.  It's not complicated but then you know that from personal experience.

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 05, 2019, 10:46:52 AM
Gays suck is a simple statement of fact.  It's not complicated but then you know that from personal experience.
Your utter fascination and informed dialog on the perceived ills of being "gay" so noted.

How long have you personally had this strong fixation on homosexuality?

Does it define who and what you are?

Will you simply come out of the closet here or must we endure the inner dialog you've chosen to un-closet here for a while longer?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 05, 2019, 10:46:52 AM

Him = fucking your wife.

Lunger

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 05, 2019, 11:07:40 AM
Your utter fascination and informed dialog on the perceived ills of being "gay" so noted.

How long have you personally had this strong fixation on homosexuality?

Does it define who and what you are?

Will you simply come out of the closet here or must we endure the inner dialog you've chosen to un-closet here for a while longer?

Like being gay is so great!  I pity those born to an abnormal lifestyle, but look down on them as well.

Metron2267

Quote from: Lunger on January 05, 2019, 01:21:21 PM
Like being gay is so great!  I pity those born to an abnormal lifestyle, but look down on them as well.
You do the same with crips and little people?

How special of you. :(

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 05, 2019, 11:07:40 AM

Utter revulsion would be a more accurate description.  I am informed about many things including space travel but I'm not an astronaut.  Perceived ills?  So the medical and psychological problems unique to gays really don't exist.  Congress should be informed of this so it doesn't commission any new studies like the ones to investigate the rash of STDs and rectal damage among gays.

QuoteHow long have you personally had this strong fixation on homosexuality?

It's no fixation, it's an objection.  Since I started participating in online discussions a few years ago, I have noticed an increasing amount of gay trawling/grooming taking place on various boards dedicated to topics of interest to me and it is offensive especially when it is directed towards me.  Using this medium as if it were a gay lounge here to satisfy liscentious homosexual pursuits cheapens and spoils the experience for those who think that one man buggering and felating another man is repugnant behavior and do not want to witness such acts being facilitated on a thread they follow and post on.  If one is into that sort of thing at least be honest enough to start a gay hookup thread so that the unsuspecting are not exposed to your shit on other threads.  I am not singling out BellGab as a forum where homosexual trawling/grooming is rampant but I have become very sensitive and reactive to posted material that suggests that the discussion is headed that way. 

QuoteDoes it define who and what you are?

It in no way defines me but you seem to identify strongly with the gay lifestyle. 

QuoteWill you simply come out of the closet here or must we endure the inner dialog you've chosen to un-closet here for a while longer?

No one, including you, believes I'm a closeted homo. This would include lifelong friends and associates, my two wives, my children and grandchildren.  Believe it or not, not everyone who finds gay practices less than noble is a latent homosexual.  That is a fallacious rationalization constructed by gays to help them feel better about themselves.  I see that it works for you.

Jackstar

More dudes sucking each other's cocks, in the aggregate, means more available chicks for me.

I'll allow it. Who am I to judge? And that whole marriage thing--I would love a business partner who can't be legally allowed forced to testify against me--why, that's just solid game theory.

Change my mind.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Jackstar on January 05, 2019, 05:04:35 PM
More dudes sucking each other's cocks, in the aggregate, means more available chicks for me.

I'll allow it. Who am I to judge? And that whole marriage thing--I would love a business partner who can't be legally allowed forced to testify against me--why, that's just solid game theory.

Change my mind.

That's definitely a way of looking at it.

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 05, 2019, 04:41:27 PM

Utter revulsion would would be a more accurate description.  I am informed about many things including space travel but I'm not an astronaut.  Perceived ills?  So the medical and psychological problems unique to gays really don't exist.  Congress should be informed of this so it doesn't commission any new studies like the ones to investigate the rash of STDs and rectal damage among gays.

Congress, especially the new Dem majority Congress celebrates, even grooms and invites alternative "lifestyles",  so I think we can be sure your requests of them will fall on deaf ears. :-\

QuoteIt's no fixation, it's an objection.  Since I started participating in online discussions a few years ago, I have noticed an increasing amount of gay trawling/grooming taking place on various boards dedicated to topics of interest to me and it is offensive especially when it is directed towards me.  Using this medium as if it were a gay lounge here to satisfy liscentious homosexual pursuits cheapens and spoils the experience for those who think that one man buggering and felating another man is repugnant behavior and do not want to witness such acts being facilitated on a thread they follow and post on.  If one is into that sort of thing at least be honest enough to start a gay hookup thread so that the unsuspecting are not exposed to your shit on other threads.  I am not singling out BellGab as a forum where homosexual trawling/grooming is rampant

Then what on earth was the point of that rant?

Quotebut I have become very sensitive and reactive to posted material that suggests that the discussion is headed that way.

Given you can articulate no specific programs or even individual instances of "gay trawling" here on Bellgab this remains yet another model from your prolific strawman factory.

QuoteIt in no way defines me but you seem to identify strongly with the gay lifestyle.

Oh?

Please do cite some concrete examples of this so we can examine your scholarly insights in greater detail. 8) 

QuoteNo one, including you, believes I'm a closeted homo. This would include lifelong friends and associates, my two wives, my children and grandchildren.  Believe it or not, not everyone who finds gay practices less than noble is a latent homosexual.  That is a fallacious rationalization constructed by gays to help them feel better about themselves.  I see that it works for you.

For someone who allegedly leads a very 'straight' life you evidence an unnatural and wholly unrequited interest in something as private as a given poster's sexual orientation. Mind you this is not Doc's juvenile, but obviously sarcastic "faggot" meme, which he oft times goes after folks with. No this is something that reveals a far deeper fascination within you. I don't mind telling you that I find it both immature and simultaneously fossilized of you to be so obsessed with anyone's alleged sexual orientation, gay or otherwise.

That said I will hasten to commend you to the tender mercies of ellgab where at least one fully out (and proud of it) lesbian has been handling their amateur hour podcasts. They're on in about an hour and I think it would be a perfect opportunity for you to either call in or hop on to their chat and give Pony Boy Sunset a rousing "what for" on her orientation. You will do that won't you? I mean just for the sake of consistency, as we'd have to agree that a gay female lifestyle is equally pernicious as a male one, right?

Or do you hold lesbians to some different accounting than you do "faggots"?

:o

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 05, 2019, 05:13:02 PM
That's definitely a way of looking at it.

Is it now?

Interesting how your spiteballs don't seem to fire off when Jack comes right out and finds some tangible benefits to the gay lifestyle...interestingly inconsistent that is. ::)

Jackstar

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 05, 2019, 05:20:15 PM
Jack comes right out and finds some tangible benefits to the gay lifestyle

More mares to choose from, for me, does not benefit society as a whole. I was gonna get them anyway.

For my own part, not being sexually inclined towards penii, I cannot possibly imagine what "tangible benefits" to those who engage in "the gay lifestyle" might even entail--other than an intuitive understanding that if someone really desires something that I think is stupid, that does not give me the right to deny that to them. It doesn't even give me the impetus.

By way of example--I desire vast quantities of high quality cannabis. Of what business or concern is that to anyone else? I will allow this query to be only answered through interpretive dance.

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on January 05, 2019, 05:44:01 PM
More mares to choose from, for me, does not benefit society as a whole. I was gonna get them anyway.

For my own part, not being sexually inclined towards penii, I cannot possibly imagine what "tangible benefits" to those who engage in "the gay lifestyle" might even entail--other than an intuitive understanding that if someone really desires something that I think is stupid, that does not give me the right to deny that to them. It doesn't even give me the impetus.

Oh dear oh dear, Kidnogay will be appalled to hear you agree with me that the choices of the individual are their own to make and ours to ignore.

QuoteBy way of example--I desire vast quantities of high quality cannabis. Of what business or concern is that to anyone else? I will allow this query to be only answered through interpretive dance.
As you wish:

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 05, 2019, 12:44:11 PM

Him = fucking your wife.

Nope.  He's fucking you and all his other dumb shit devotees. 

https://youtu.be/ZwURLwd8pEA

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 05, 2019, 04:41:27 PM

Utter revulsion would be a more accurate description.  I am informed about many things including space travel but I'm not an astronaut.  Perceived ills?  So the medical and psychological problems unique to gays really don't exist.  Congress should be informed of this so it doesn't commission any new studies like the ones to investigate the rash of STDs and rectal damage among gays.

It's no fixation, it's an objection.  Since I started participating in online discussions a few years ago, I have noticed an increasing amount of gay trawling/grooming taking place on various boards dedicated to topics of interest to me and it is offensive especially when it is directed towards me.  Using this medium as if it were a gay lounge here to satisfy liscentious homosexual pursuits cheapens and spoils the experience for those who think that one man buggering and felating another man is repugnant behavior and do not want to witness such acts being facilitated on a thread they follow and post on.  If one is into that sort of thing at least be honest enough to start a gay hookup thread so that the unsuspecting are not exposed to your shit on other threads.  I am not singling out BellGab as a forum where homosexual trawling/grooming is rampant but I have become very sensitive and reactive to posted material that suggests that the discussion is headed that way. 

It in no way defines me but you seem to identify strongly with the gay lifestyle. 

No one, including you, believes I'm a closeted homo. This would include lifelong friends and associates, my two wives, my children and grandchildren.  Believe it or not, not everyone who finds gay practices less than noble is a latent homosexual.  That is a fallacious rationalization constructed by gays to help them feel better about themselves.  I see that it works for you.

You may not be gay but that doesn’t stop you from being a total faggot here.

Also, you’re being cucked by this guy:

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 05, 2019, 06:27:32 PM
Nope.  He's fucking you and all his other dumb shit devotees. 

https://youtu.be/ZwURLwd8pEA

Yeah, pud used to like to point this out too.

albrecht

Illuminati Book, for kids. Recently saw this for sale somewhere.
https://www.amazon.com/Spy-Illuminati-Eye-Whats-Secret/dp/1524787930/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1546742619&sr=1-1&keywords=illuminati+eye 

Thus far the reviews haven't been promising:
Joel
1.0 out of 5 starsRight up my alley!December 12, 2018Format: Kindle EditionSuch a pleasant book for my children to read.  They're both already heavily indoctrinated into the New World Order so this is great. They identify as transgender and only wear Celinununu.  Both are only 3 but these things are their life choices I swear.  Anyways,  hail Satan!  Hope the book absolutely kills! Due to lack of creativity I give it 1 upside down star.

Metron2267

Quote from: albrecht on January 05, 2019, 08:46:23 PM
Illuminati Book, for kids. Recently saw this for sale somewhere.
https://www.amazon.com/Spy-Illuminati-Eye-Whats-Secret/dp/1524787930/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1546742619&sr=1-1&keywords=illuminati+eye 

Thus far the reviews haven't been promising:
Joel
1.0 out of 5 starsRight up my alley!December 12, 2018Format: Kindle EditionSuch a pleasant book for my children to read.  They're both already heavily indoctrinated into the New World Order so this is great. They identify as transgender and only wear Celinununu.  Both are only 3 but these things are their life choices I swear.  Anyways,  hail Satan!  Hope the book absolutely kills! Due to lack of creativity I give it 1 upside down star.

;D ;D ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on January 05, 2019, 08:33:46 PM
You like those pudgy ones . . .
Lucky gay guy !

And you like getting fucked in the ass by Democrats. To each their own.

pyewacket

For all those who believe that communism is the future, take a closer look at how it affects people. Those pesky unintended consequences really start to add up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfLnFVzfKBs