• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

JesusJuice

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 21, 2017, 11:17:31 PM
mv can settle this with a few choice words.  I think we have had several people over the years who likes to use different accounts.  Jackstar would post as Wordfag simultaneously while his Jackstar was account is still active.  theOne always creates a new account when he comes back to bellgab.  Usually because mv banned the earlier account. Why doesn't theOne just use an old account if he has many on here?

You're assuming that theONE and Jackstar are his only identities.

mikuthing01

I started to think jackstar and theONE might be the same person i pushed it on a /x/ thread to see how theONE would react and sure enough he vehemently defended jackstar. Which was also weird because in the past i remembered comments on /x/ from theONE that was laughing about 21st ignoring jackstar because jackstar was crazy. That one really threw me for a loop when i was trying to figure out which bellgabber he was still posting as. But after i seen the post MV made about the rude letter Michael Kuczi sent i was pretty sure he was theONE. Also theONE would brag about rude emails he sent to George Noory and was posting them on /x/ because he was so proud of it.... Michael Kuczi is cray cray

Quote from: JesusJuice💯👌👏 on March 21, 2017, 11:18:41 PM

You're assuming that theONE and Jackstar are his only identities.

Jackstar's Wordfag! account is still active.  Why doesn't he come on and post under that one?  Heck, Jackstar's account is still active.  He could come and post any old time he wants.  theOne is an idiot.  Everytime he is found out, his accounts get deleted my MV.  theOne likes to stir shit up and Jackstar really doesn't. He just posts his weird quirky responses.  If Jackstar was theOne, he couldn't help himself.  He'd eventually launch into attacks. 

MV should be able to resolve it.  He can tell if they are posting from the same ip.

JesusJuice

You see theONE making references to Tigerlily sucking dicks on /x/

http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18629193/#18644545

QuoteBellgab is proud of TigerLily the passionate sucker of demon's cocks.

The you see Jackstar doing the same on bellgab.

Quote from: Jackstar ℗ on March 13, 2017, 01:38:59 PMBecause those are the cocks you're supposed to be sucking. Good luck with the new ones, Chica.

Quote from: かけてあげるア物零一🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on March 21, 2017, 11:21:49 PM
I started to think jackstar and theONE might be the same person i pushed it on a /x/ thread to see how theONE would react and sure enough he vehemently defended jackstar. Which was also weird because in the past i remembered comments on /x/ from theONE that was laughing about 21st ignoring jackstar because jackstar was crazy. That one really threw me for a loop when i was trying to figure out which bellgabber he was still posting as. But after i seen the post MV made about the rude letter Michael Kuczi sent i was pretty sure he was theONE. Also theONE would brag about rude emails he sent to George Noory and was posting them on /x/ because he was so proud of it.... Michael Kuczi is cray cray

I once called Jackstar, Jockstrap. What was his response?  There was none.  He obviously got angry and was a bit hurt but put me on ignore for a while.  theOne would have never done that.  He would have attacked me promptly.

zeebo

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 21, 2017, 10:43:19 PM
Art, we miss you bud.  Hope you do a show now and then.    You still have fans here.  Sure we got frustrated and more than a bit angry when you left the air but, speaking for myself and many others on bellgab, I wish you and your family the best. Please don't be a stranger.

I long ago gave up the fight on this, but I still find it strange there are those who seem to feel it's their holy mission to continually bring Art to terms with his own faults.  What a joke, the guy's in his 70's, and he's made mistakes like anyone else, he is who he is and he sees things the way he sees them at this point - do you think constant harping on him about old gripes has any value at this point?  ::)

So what the hell, I'll try one last time.  Let it go already folks.  :)  Who knows, we might yet have a chance to have some entertaining banter with someone who's provided us so much fun over the years.  Ya know, just for kicks.  Would that be so bad?

mikuthing01

Quote from: JesusJuice💯👌👏 on March 21, 2017, 11:24:51 PM

Another thing i couldent figure out was theONE seemed to be a "Christian" and i never seen jackstar talk about religion so i just assumed jackstar was agnostic, atheist or just didn't bring it up. Then i found a webpage and come to find out jackstar is a minister that does Tarot readings.

Quote from: JesusJuice💯👌👏 on March 21, 2017, 11:24:51 PM

Coincidence.  We tend to dwell in the gutter here at times and I'm not surprised that more than one person has told TL that.  Her political views are somewhat in the minority here.

Dyna-X

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 21, 2017, 11:09:42 PM

I'd also like to know how that squares with the COPD he was dying from awhile back.

He had COPD before he got pneumonia. Together both conditions can be very life threatening.
I had walking pnuemonia last month and it zaps the life out of you. To imagine it made worse by breathing issues from COPD would make it hellish like breathing through a straw, being very weak, with a fever and coughing every time you try to take a deep breath.

Quote from: zeebo on March 21, 2017, 11:30:45 PM
I long ago gave up the fight on this, but I still find it strange there are those who seem to feel it's their holy mission to continually bring Art to terms with his own faults.  What a joke, the guy's in his 70's, and he's made mistakes like anyone else, he is who he is and he sees things the way he sees them at this point - do you think constant harping on him about old gripes has any value at this point?  ::)

So what the hell, I'll try one last time.  Let it go already folks.  :)  Who knows, we might yet have a chance to have some entertaining banter with someone who's provided us so much fun over the years.  Ya know, just for kicks.  Would that be so bad?

I know I would enjoy it if he was a more active member.  I agree with you zeeb.  I was very angry when he left MITD but I got over it.  I'm just resigned to it now.  I'll be happy if he can fill in for Heather now and then but I'm not counting on it.

mikuthing01

theONE has talked about keeping track of all of his personality's to keep them straight.

ge30542

Quote from: Dyna-X on March 21, 2017, 10:56:45 PM
Yikes. He's going places. Doesn't take much imagination to picture him in an orange jumpsuit or on the evening news.
Or on a rooftop with a rifle.

Rix Gins

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 21, 2017, 11:24:34 PM
Jackstar's Wordfag! account is still active.  Why doesn't he come on and post under that one?  Heck, Jackstar's account is still active.  He could come and post any old time he wants.  theOne is an idiot.  Everytime he is found out, his accounts get deleted my MV.  theOne likes to stir shit up and Jackstar really doesn't. He just posts his weird quirky responses.  If Jackstar was theOne, he couldn't help himself.  He'd eventually launch into attacks. 

MV should be able to resolve it.  He can tell if they are posting from the same ip.

A casual glance at Jackstar's latest post history shows him reappearing on March 13, after a two week absence.  As usual, upon his return, he posted almost non-stop for a couple of days at the end of which, he was pretty angry and insulting.  Then he stopped posting, and Newstar appeared.  Similar pattern, Newstar rant posted for a couple days, getting so carried away that he was banned.  I wonder, does anyone have reference to any posts made between Jack and the other two?. 

paladin1991

Quote from: Art Bell on March 21, 2017, 09:46:16 PM
Hi there happy people. It really amazes me how so many people can be so unhappy so much of the time. I am just living my life day by day and try and spend it as happy as I can be. Hanging out here for whatever abuse I can absorb is not part of happy (for the most part). If people were nicer I am sure I would visit more frequently, I loved the old Bell Gab. If it is simply a place to harp on everything I do or say then why not just remove it from the site? Trust me it will not hurt my feelings a bit. On the other hand, why not try being more positive and I bet the Membership would rise and people like me would visit much more. I could live with either one but this stuff is just getting boring (the biggest sin in radio)

Art

DADDY!  I've still got the Panzer in the barn!  Ready to roll on your command!  Come on, Daddy, let's take a ride!

Quote from: かけてあげるア物零一🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on March 21, 2017, 11:37:25 PM
theONE has talked about keeping track of all of his personality's to keep them straight.

He can't keep them straight.  His real persona eventually come out.  He's an idiot.  I would ask mv if he thinks Jackstar and theOne are the same person. 

zeebo

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 21, 2017, 11:33:47 PM
I know I would enjoy it if he was a more active member.  I agree with you zeeb.  I was very angry when he left MITD but I got over it.  I'm just resigned to it now.

Oh for sure, me too.  Heck especially after the whole Sirius drama, and then the epic build-up to MITD, etc.  I was pissed and sad but mostly just mystified since Art's MITD was already great and had such potential to really take off.  I still don't understand it - and I still see it as a colossal waste.

But that's old news, I worked through that along with many others here, and have moved on.  Holding grudges at this point seems like a waste of time and not really fair imho when you take all the hours of goodness Art brought us over the years.  Okay, I'll stop with the philosophizing now.   :)

SciFiAuthor

Jesus, has this thread gotten weird or what.

Quote from: Rix Gins on March 21, 2017, 11:39:13 PM
A casual glance at Jackstar's latest post history shows him reappearing on March 13, after a two week absence.  As usual, upon his return, he posted almost non-stop for a couple of days at the end of which, he was pretty angry and insulting.  Then he stopped posting, and Newstar appeared.  Similar pattern, Newstar rant posted for a couple days, getting so carried away that he was banned.  I wonder, does anyone have reference to any posts made between Jack and the other two?.

Jack wasn't banned but Newstar was.  Again,  I'd leave that question up to mv.  Jack's Wordfag account is still active too.  Why not use that if Jack wanted to stick around?

zeebo

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on March 21, 2017, 11:43:36 PM
Jesus, has this thread gotten weird or what.

Lol it's been weird for some time now buddy.

mikuthing01

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 21, 2017, 11:41:11 PM
He can't keep them straight.  His real persona eventually come out.  He's an idiot.  I would ask mv if he thinks Jackstar and theOne are the same person.

Maybe MV dont want to get involved in that mess. Maybe that's why when MV banned newstar he didn't delete any of his threads or posts to let bellgabbers figure it out for themselves. I remember MV completely wiping out some of theONE's more recent accounts (daddyerectus i think was one of them) but he left all newstars stuff untouched.

paladin1991

Quote from: JesusJuice💯👌👏 on March 21, 2017, 10:54:44 PM

Don't laugh but his problem with you was for showing off your legs that one time. It triggered something deep inside of him. It's definitely your legs because that's all he talks about when he talk about you.

paladin is a sad panda.  paladin never got his pm with the legs shot.  he got all the secret pms when ART was beginning his blitzkrieg.  But no leg shot. 

of course, DPS was sending me pics.  I still need more bleach for my eyes.   

zeebo

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 21, 2017, 11:44:54 PM
Jack wasn't banned but Newstar was.  Again,  I'd leave that question up to mv.  Jack's Wordfag account is still active too.  Why not use that if Jack wanted to stick around?

What I want to know is ... Is there a Jackstar / Newstar / Bobo / TheOne / KevinIsHybrid connection and if so can Stellar connect the dots for us?

Quote from: かけてあげるア物零一🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on March 21, 2017, 11:46:38 PM
Maybe MV dont want to get involved in that mess. Maybe that's why when MV banned newstar he didn't delete any of his threads or posts to let bellgabbers figure it out for themselves. I remember MV completely wiping out some of theONE's more recent accounts (daddyerectus i think was one of them) but he left all newstars stuff untouched.

MV could settle the question simply.  He can see the ip addresses that users post from.  All it would take is a simple question to mv.  I'm sure he wouldn't mind.

GravitySucks

Quote from: zeebo on March 21, 2017, 11:48:20 PM
What I want to know is ... Is there a Jackstar / Newstar / Bobo / TheOne / KevinIsHybrid connection and if so can Stellar connect the dots for us?

Don't forget lucifer bell

mikuthing01

if jackstar was bobo im going to be sad because i liked bobo

JesusJuice

KevinIsAHybrid and Steller are just random crazy people.

SciFiAuthor

I agree, I don't think he was Jack. Jack would actually call into the various podcasts once associated with Bellgab. TheOne was flat out malicious. Connect the dots on the internet can be valid, but I am highly skeptical when it comes to this one. TheOne seemed to me to be a one trick pony doing whatever floated his boat, bizarre as fuck as that was. But Jack was someone else, I'm pretty sure. Don't know for sure, of course, but confident.

Dr. MD MD

This is too big for you! He's a mystery wrapped inside a riddle, hidden in an enigma, man!

Dyna-X

Quote from: Rix Gins on March 21, 2017, 11:39:13 PM

The general pattern to look for is short, acerbic comments that mock a post but usually not the poster (unless he doesn't like them) and lots of tinfoil if the post is longer than a sentence or two. Uneven - long sentence, short sentence, vulgar in a pattern.

mikuthing01

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 21, 2017, 11:48:35 PM
MV could settle the question simply.  He can see the ip addresses that users post from.  All it would take is a simple question to mv.  I'm sure he wouldn't mind.

That would be a big help but im sure theONE used tor or proxy to keep his IP's from being identified. Because I'm sure MV could have IP banned his ass yet he kept coming back.