• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Twenty-Eight Pages Later

Started by Jackstar, July 14, 2016, 06:58:02 PM

Jackstar

QuoteOne of the more absurd arguments is the idea that there was a "Pyroclastic flow" during the collapse. This is easily debunked. You will note not one person was poached at ground zero. Pyroclastic flows are a minimum of 100C, or 212F.

I got this tardmonkey off of some "911 debunkers" site. Fun fact: that's not the argument being made.

Wow, that lateral movement is so hot right now :rolleyes:

Quote from: Jackstar on August 02, 2016, 03:37:17 PM
Fun fact: that's not the argument being made.

Fun fact: In five pages, you have yet to present one single fuckin argument.  Just cartoons, paranoid innuendo, and eye rolls.  I could continue with you, go down the same empty paths as I have in the past with others, but why bother with that when there is so much reality to enjoy in the world instead?

Tell you what, you just tell yourself that you've won and have a nice happy little wank over defeating another shill.  Who am I to deny a neutoric old man his happiness?

See ya.

Jackstar

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on August 04, 2016, 07:57:06 PM
Fun fact: In five pages, you have yet to present one single fuckin argument.

We've been over this--you're the one holding the fringe position, and it is your responsibility to provide evidence of your claims, not mine.

You're really not very good at this, are you? Where's all your allies, who support the truth, Fucko?

Quote from: Jackstar on August 04, 2016, 08:01:35 PM
you're the one holding the fringe position, and it is your responsibility to provide evidence of your claims, not mine.

I'm going to have to deduct one "cock up" from the hotness rating I gave you for saying something so monumentally stupid. 

Stupid to human beings, I hasten to add.  For troofers, it's from god's lips to their ears.

Jackstar

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on August 05, 2016, 06:16:51 PM
I hasten to add.

No one holds any credence in your opinion. Demonstrably, you are a fool.

Quote from: Jackstar on August 05, 2016, 08:38:10 PM
No one holds any credence in your opinion. Demonstrably, you are a fool.

Listen…I realize that your life is such a total failure in every conceivable way that you have to make up some fantasy that there are people who MADE you such a failure.  That you were chosen at birth to be a failure while others (Hi, me!) were randomly chosen to be successes.  But realize that that is one of the many reasons why you ARE such a failure. 

Just like Falkie. 

Although to his credit, the people he cites are real.

Jackstar

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on August 05, 2016, 11:50:56 PM
Listen…I realize that your life is such a total failure in every conceivable way

I'm adding this to the list of things you're thoroughly mistaken about.

So, what do you say? Have you read those 28 pages yet?

Ask your handler for them.

Quote from: Jackstar on August 04, 2016, 08:57:26 AM

So it fell into its own footprint AND it spread debris for 500 feet in all directions!  Those zany inside jobbers...is there ANYTHING they can't do??!?

pate

Quote from: Jackstar on August 02, 2016, 02:36:22 PM
There are three things that cannot be hidden for long--the Sun, the Moon, and the truth.

You missed two:  Golf course and liquor store

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XQACahgmAQ

Viddy well!

Jackstar

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on August 06, 2016, 01:58:26 AM
So it fell into its own footprint AND it spread debris for 500 feet in all directions!

You're aware that it's obvious that you're being deliberately obtuse, right?

Those zany inside jobbers...is there ANYTHING they can't do??!?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHJfGVmuYHg

Quote from: Jackstar on August 06, 2016, 07:22:10 PM
You're aware that it's obvious that you're being deliberately obtuse, right?

Jackstar

dismissive hand-waving gestures

You're a fraud, and everyone knows it.

Quote from: Jackstar on August 11, 2016, 11:57:02 AM
dismissive hand-waving gestures

You're a fraud, and everyone knows it.

I'm heartbroken to read this. 

Except...wait a minute.  Troofers lie.  [slaps forehead]  What was I thinking?

It's a beautiful day!

Jackstar

How long ago was it that the establishment was claiming that the 28 pages didn't even exist, let alone claim anything important?

This constant attempt to reduce the legitimate issues that still exist around this event, by referring to anyone with legitimate questions as "troofers" clearly belies your intent here.

I hope you get ass cancer and die in a fire.

Jackstar

Q: Why did the vampire cross the road?

A: Her fangs were stuck in the chicken.

P.S., Everyone knows the official report is bullshit. I know it, you know it, the American people know it. Dogs know it.

Quote from: Jackstar on August 13, 2016, 03:47:42 AM
Q: Why did the vampire cross the road?

ME:  Why did the chicken cross the road?

JACK:  I don't know.

ME:  To visit the moron.

JACK:  ?

ME:  Knock knock

JACK:  Huh?  Uh, who's there?

ME:  The chicken.

JACK:  ?!?

Jackstar

Pathetic, even for you. Replacement?  SEE OTHER POST

Is this your dog Jackstar?  It's so much like you in terms of accomplishment.

Jackstar

Is this your dog?

QuotePrince Bandar, former head of Saudi secret services, former Ambassador to the United States, has been tied directly to the planning of 9/11.  Below, an excerpt in the widely censored release of the 28 long withheld pages, made a huge error.
In naming ASPCOL Corporation as handling the “property” of Prince Bandar, those who failed to redact this section did not note that attorney William Jordan III, the sole proprietor of ASPCOL Corporation, not only represents Bandar’s property interests but has broader involvements in arms sales and more, as outlined in the February 12, 2008 Aspen Daily News article included as Appendix I.

Quote from: Jackstar on August 14, 2016, 11:45:24 AM
Is this your dog?

Is this your dog, Jack?  Or is it you, happily enjoying all those evil conspiracies and hoping that the banquet they present to you will ne'er pass.

[sidebar]

Dude, we have our own meme!  #isthisyourdog

You and me, we got chemistry, yep yep yep.  We're like Abbott and Costello, Laurel and Hardy, Farley and Spade, every fat guy/thin guy comedy duo, with you as the fat blustery one and me as the acerbic intellectual.

Just remember your place as the bitch in our relationship and all will be well.

Jackstar

AdChoices
THE BLOG
Uproar Over the 28 Pages: The Saudi/CIA Connection?
May 02, 2016
Kristen Breitweiser 9/11 widow and activist
Tom Kean and Lee Hamilton wrote an opinion piece last week inUSAToday, trying to “temper” feelings surrounding the release of the 28 pages.

Kean and Hamilton wrote, “The 28 pages have generated a lot of public speculation over the years and have been described as a “smoking gun” implicating the Saudi government in the deadliest terrorist attack carried out on U.S. soil.”

They go on to write, “What often gets lost in those theories is that the 28 pages were based almost entirely on raw, unvetted material that came to the FBI. That material was written up as possible leads for further investigation, and the 28 pages were a summary of some of those reports and leads as of the end of 2002 â€" all of them uninvestigated.”

What Tom and Lee fail to acknowledge is the reason the “raw, unvetted material” was left “uninvestigated” was strictly because of the 9/11 Commission’s Staff Director, Philip Zelikow.

Zelikow has too many conflicts of interest to list in this blog.

Is this your bitch?

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on August 14, 2016, 07:23:45 PM
Is this your dog, Jack?  Or is it you, happily enjoying all those evil conspiracies and hoping that the banquet they present to you will ne'er pass.

[sidebar]

Dude, we have our own meme!  #isthisyourdog

You and me, we got chemistry, yep yep yep.  We're like Abbott and Costello, Laurel and Hardy, Farley and Spade, every fat guy/thin guy comedy duo, with you as the fat blustery one and me as the acerbic intellectual.

Just remember your place as the bitch in our relationship and all will be well.

;)