• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Looking for an EVP

Started by jazmunda, June 10, 2015, 05:54:28 AM

jazmunda

If anyone can help me out I would be very grateful. I am looking for an EVP or the episode date that it appeared in. It's the one that says "Our Deathgate". Any help would be much appreciated.

jazmunda

Quote from: jazmunda on June 10, 2015, 05:54:28 AM
If anyone can help me out I would be very grateful. I am looking for an EVP or the episode date that it appeared in. It's the one that says "Our Deathgate". Any help would be much appreciated.

Found. Thanks to Sumthins Goin On.

Quote from: Sumthins Goin On on June 10, 2015, 02:11:01 PM
And for Jazmunda, good on ya mate, here is the "Our Death Gate" snippet if you don't have it yet.

chefist

Quote from: jazmunda on June 10, 2015, 05:30:11 PM

wow that's creepy...I've listened to most of them...which date was that one?

albrecht

Quote from: jazmunda on June 10, 2015, 05:30:11 PM
Date(s) of those ones? Thks

jazmunda

I don't know. I listen to 3 last night and it didn't appear. Perhaps Sumthins Goin On can shed some light on that.

onan

Quote from: jazmunda on June 10, 2015, 06:00:50 PM
I don't know. I listen to 3 last night and it didn't appear. Perhaps Sumthins Goin On can shed some light on that.

I am tired of you not manning up. Go the the grave yard like the rest of us.

henge0stone

Quote from: jazmunda on June 10, 2015, 05:54:28 AM

I just heard it I think. Try 2002-02-28. That was the last one I heard I think and I remember hearing the deathgate one recently.

jazmunda

Quote from: henge0stone on June 11, 2015, 07:36:35 PM
I just heard it I think. Try 2002-02-28. That was the last one I heard I think and I remember hearing the deathgate one recently.

Thanks. I got it and it's in the trailer.

https://youtu.be/2q-DsXUMK-U

Lord Grantham

Nice. Cloister bell is best bell.