• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Jan Lamprecht: Hollow Earth

Started by albrecht, February 06, 2014, 03:23:59 PM

albrecht

Anyone know what happened to this guy? He was on with Art and Barbara Simpson a couple times. He had some interesting theories on hollow earth and hollow planets. I did some google searching and there also is apparently a kidnapping of him? Or maybe murder? Hard to sort out but apparently he was running a website detailing the violence/corruption in South Africa and Zimbabwe (a somewhat racist site although the situation in those countries is pretty horrible especially if you are poor or a white farmer). Some board claimed he was car-jacked and disappeared. But then some new post happened on his site but, possibly ,someone impersonating him? Bizarre tale. He would make a good guest for the new network- if he is still alive. What with his computer stuff, hollow theories, and now attack etc.

DanTSX

His work on south African violence against whites was top notch.

He was on with Jeff rense and the right perspective several times in the last several years.

The hollow earth stuff never seemed to "fit" him.  That's the stuff Hoagland level crazy actually believes.   Lamprecht was working for one of the ZA banks in IT and seemed very professional and grounded.  The violence against whites in ZA if technically genocide or not is very real.  Hollow earth is a goofy fantasy that moon truth era laugh at.

I think his house was raided and his hosting seized by the ZA gov that didn't really like all of this new found freedom they all had.  Or I might be mixing it up with the guy who ran sasucks.com.

Cross search with rense in the search.   He was always on top of Lamprecht's activities.  The only reason I ever tolerated rense was because he had a decent consolidation of reality leaking out of ZA.

albrecht

unfortunately the news won't cover what is happening in Africa- unless it is the rare attack by a white person on a black. Or when an infamous terrorist dies. But to see first world countries and bread-basket of Africa turn into 3rd world hell-holes is really sad. And the worst of the impact isn't on the white farmers, though the campaign and genocide against them is horrible, but on the blacks all over the continent who now are starving, rampant disease, corruption, ethnic violence, civil wars, etc. I would like Lamprecht as a guest on that issue also but most shows wouldn't touch it. Hope he is doing well and the rumors of arrest, killing, or abduction aren't true. ps: I could see the "hollow planet" theory just as an interesting mathematical or personal hobby for him.

DanTSX

Quote from: albrecht on February 07, 2014, 10:17:02 AM
unfortunately the news won't cover what is happening in Africa- unless it is the rare attack by a white person on a black. Or when an infamous terrorist dies. But to see first world countries and bread-basket of Africa turn into 3rd world hell-holes is really sad. And the worst of the impact isn't on the white farmers, though the campaign and genocide against them is horrible, but on the blacks all over the continent who now are starving, rampant disease, corruption, ethnic violence, civil wars, etc. I would like Lamprecht as a guest on that issue also but most shows wouldn't touch it. Hope he is doing well and the rumors of arrest, killing, or abduction aren't true. ps: I could see the "hollow planet" theory just as an interesting mathematical or personal hobby for him.
well said

AZZERAE

Quote from: albrecht on February 07, 2014, 10:17:02 AM

Which infamous terrorist do you refer to here, Albrecht?

Or is it just a generic type of thing??

albrecht

Quote from: Azzerae on February 16, 2015, 01:36:31 PM
Which infamous terrorist do you refer to here, Albrecht?

Or is it just a generic type of thing??
Nelson. A terrorist caught with a cache including "included 210,000 hand grenades, 48,000 anti-personnel mines, 1,500 time devices, 144 tons of ammonium nitrate, 21.6 tons of aluminum powder and a ton of black powder" and co-founder of the militant, terrorist, communist group UMKONTO WE SIZWE.
http://law2.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/mandela/indictment.html
Whose wife, Winnie, who the South African Truth and Reconciliation commission found that she had personally been responsible for the murder, torture, abductions (including women and children) and indirectly responsible for an even larger number of such crimes.

AZZERAE

His memory is deeply revered in South Africa, I live in the country.

Yes. He did do all those things. You are quite correct.

albrecht

Quote from: Azzerae on February 16, 2015, 02:06:58 PM
His memory is deeply revered in South Africa, I live in the country.

Yes. He did do all those things. You are quite correct.
I am well aware, we even have statues of him in our cities now. I loved that crazy sign-language guy at his funeral. I wonder what happened to Lamprecht? His theories of Hollow Earth were interesting and classic C2C shows.

AZZERAE

I can't believe they'd erect memorial statues of him in other places, wow! The deaf signer was a riot.

I didn't know Jan Lamprecht was kidnapped/raided, it was news to me.

I only have one show that he did, and it was about Crocker and Bradley Land. Terrible quality files, too.

I'd love to get my mitts on some of the other ones.

henge0stone

Do you know what years Jan Lamprecht talked about Hollow Earth? I'm really interested in the topic yet most people who talk about it are crazy. I guess it is a pretty crazy topic though.

AZZERAE

Quote from: henge0stone on February 24, 2015, 04:57:12 PM
Do you know what years Jan Lamprecht talked about Hollow Earth? I'm really interested in the topic yet most people who talk about it are crazy. I guess it is a pretty crazy topic though.

In 2002 or 2003, I am unsure which of the two - but I think it was around then.

albrecht

Quote from: henge0stone on February 24, 2015, 04:57:12 PM
Sunday February 23, 2003 (HOST: Barbara Simpson)
Thursday January 31, 2002 (Host: Art Bell)

henge0stone

Just heard the Hollow planets show from 2002. Man that was interesting. Hollow Earth is most likely bunk but it as nice to hear someone who wasn't completely insane (Dallas Thompson, Wendy Lockwood) talk about it without having channeled the info from dinosaurs in the earth.

Love when I learn about new thing/events/people on Bellgab.

DanTSX

Quote from: henge0stone on June 05, 2015, 11:28:05 PM
Just heard the Hollow planets show from 2002. Man that was interesting. Hollow Earth is most likely bunk but it as nice to hear someone who wasn't completely insane (Dallas Thompson, Wendy Lockwood) talk about it without having channeled the info from dinosaurs in the earth.
yup

Lost sleep but oh well.  Can't remember the last time I did that for c2c