• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 14, 2018, 04:51:29 PM
The current one? She's half Scottish Half English.. What are you struggling with?

http://burkespeerage.com/

Das Haus Sachsen-Coburg und Gotha

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 14, 2018, 04:46:00 PM
Now that the Krauts own Mini, Rolls and Bentley perhaps they can morph back into good little Huns...

:-[

Another Kraut..  :-\

Trump is a German surname derived from either the word for "drum" or for "trumpet".[3] The name is on record in Kallstadt from the 17th century.[4]

Gwenda Blair in her book The Trumps (2000) suggests the family may be descended from an itinerant lawyer, Hanns Drumpf, who settled in Kallstadt in 1608 and whose descendants changed their name from Drumpf to Trump during the Thirty Years' War of the 1600s.[5][6][7] However, this is not in accordance with data provided by German genealogists.[4] Journalist Kate Connolly, visiting Kallstadt, found several variations in spelling of the surname in the village archives (including Drumb, Tromb, Tromp, Trum, Trumpff, Dromb) but her article does not note "Drumpf".[8] There are no indications that other spellings of the name, including Trumpf, could be related to the Trumps.[9]

Johannes Trump from the nearby village Bobenheim am Berg had established himself as a winegrower in Kallstadt by the late 17th century.[4] Several of his descendants also were vintners in Kallstadt, one of many villages in the famous wine-growing region of the Palatinate (Pfalz).[10] Charlotte Louisa Trump (1789â€"1833) married Johann Georg Heinz, and their son Johann Heinrich (John Henry) Heinz (1811â€"1891) emigrated from Kallstadt to the United States in 1840 and was the father of Henry J. Heinz (1844â€"1919), the founder of the Heinz company.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_family

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 14, 2018, 04:49:38 PM
Google it yourself cunt.

As even a dolthead like you can see, I did... ::)

QuoteLOLOL, Sean Hannity, you think Cohen was helping Ole Sean with moving house?

This will be hard on you so I'll go slowly.

Hannity is secretly running everything behind the scenes...shush....don't tell nobody....

::)

Jackstar

She's half Scottish Half English..

You'll never get a jury to believe it. Especially as the mystery and the majesty of the common ellipsis demonstrably continues to mystify you.

Did you ever actually finish in any school? Honestly curious.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 14, 2018, 05:00:36 PM
Another Kraut.. 

I meant, besides Bigot School.

Metron2267

The current one? She's half Scottish Half English.. What are you struggling with?

See above, dumbass serf!

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 14, 2018, 04:52:59 PM
Wray (picked by Trump) and Mueller (Appointed by Trump appointee Rosenstein) are one and the same?    :o

Nope.

Hannity is behind all of it.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 14, 2018, 05:17:21 PM
As even a dolthead like you can see, I did... ::)

This will be hard on you so I'll go slowly.

Hannity is secretly running everything behind the scenes...shush....don't tell nobody....

I don't think there's any secret.. The revolving door of Hannity/Trump/Hannity/Trump..

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 14, 2018, 05:00:36 PM
Another Kraut..  :-\

And Rojan Tata poached old Rover and Jaguwad, LOL!

QuoteTrump is a German surname

Like Kissinger?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on June 14, 2018, 05:17:38 PM
You'll never get a jury to believe it. Especially as the mystery and the majesty of the common ellipsis demonstrably continues to mystify you.

Did you ever actually finish in any school? Honestly curious.

I opened my own university, charged prospective students $35000 to go and appointed unqualified so called tutors. I followed the Trump model for spreading knowledge, was that a bad thing?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 14, 2018, 05:20:00 PM

Like Kissinger?

Trump's family was from Germany...You know that right?

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 14, 2018, 05:18:50 PM

I don't think there's any secret.. The revolving door of Hannity/Trump/Hannity/Trump..

Well there you go, and this among other supper seekrit things are all revealed here on Bellgab!

:o

starramus

"Quote

Trump is a German surname

Like Kissinger?"

Trump should change his name to Blechtrommel > Tin Drum very suitable.

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 14, 2018, 05:20:52 PM

I opened my own university, charged prospective students $35000 to go and appointed unqualified so called tutors. I followed the Trump model for spreading knowledge, was that a bad thing?

Dunno, you're still a cuckold to a Cali-phony-a DMV flunky...

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 14, 2018, 05:21:24 PM

Trump's family was from Germany...You know that right?

OMFG, shades of Verner von Brown!

::) ::) ::)

Metron2267

Quote from: starramus on June 14, 2018, 05:22:23 PM
Trump should change his name to Blechtrommel > Tin Drum very suitable.

You should pull that star out of your anus, it must be painful...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 14, 2018, 05:20:00 PM

Like Kissinger?

You know the thing about going back in time and being in the same era as your ancestors?

In 1885 Friedrick Trump emigrated from Kallstadt to the United States at age 16. As he did not yet serve the mandatory military duty of two years in the Kingdom of Bavaria, this emigration was illegal. He anglicized his name to Frederick in 1892 when he became a U.S. citizen

It means if Ole Donny's policies were around then, he wouldn't exist as an American today.  ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 14, 2018, 05:22:38 PM
Dunno, you're still a cuckold to a Cali-phony-a DMV flunky...

Hey it's MD (Not a doctor)..

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 14, 2018, 05:24:18 PM

You know the thing about going back in time and being in the same era as your ancestors?

I don't believe in DeLorean time travel machines, sorry...

Do another line and tell me if yer daddy was whelped under the porch...

starramus

Like Kissinger?"

Kissinger is from Furth sister city of Nuremburg.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 14, 2018, 05:23:26 PM
OMFG, shades of Verner von Brown!

::) ::) ::)

You have a problem with Queen Elizabeth having ancestry being German, why not Trump?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 14, 2018, 05:25:26 PM
I don't believe in DeLorean time travel machines, sorry...

Do another line and tell me if yer daddy was whelped under the porch...

Trumps ancestor was an illegal immigrant...probably a rapist too..

starramus

pussy grabbing must run in the faqmily.

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 14, 2018, 05:24:18 PM

It means if Ole Donny's policies were around then, he wouldn't exist as an American today.  ;D
Which would make you happy so why not support policies against illegal immigration. We are potentially stopping the next Trump, right?  Consider the time and expense it, apparently, took you one would think you would not appreciate others getting in for free.

But the Trump relative's emigration was possibly illegal in GERMANY, not into the US where he went through the legal process.  The US didn''t care if he didn't serve his mandatory time in their military. Emigration/Immigration learn the difference.

starramus

And Donnie didn't serve any time in the military. Daddy bought him heel spurs.

Pussy grabbing and avoiding one's military service DAMN!

starramus

Mueller should investigate those heel spurs. You don't need a time machine for that.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on June 14, 2018, 05:33:38 PM
Which would make you happy so why not support policies against illegal immigration. We are potentially stopping the next Trump, right?  Consider the time and expense it, apparently, took you one would think you would not appreciate others getting in for free.

I wish it was only apparently. It was bigly real

I am against illegal immigration. However the way that the families, especially mothers and children are being treated on the southern border is vile. It is completely against the very principles of the founding of the USA. It is though the Trump version of what the founding principles were. And that is disgusting. The supine GOP say nothing. How they sleep at night I don't know, especially the ones who claim to be Christians. They're a shameful collection of sycophantic nothings, with the spines of worms.

But the Trump relative's emigration was possibly illegal in GERMANY, not into the US where he went through the legal process.  The US didn''t care if he didn't serve his mandatory time in their military. Emigration/Immigration learn the difference.

But still illegal.. Trump would have had him extradited back to Germany. After all, he's bigly on law and order natch?

Jackstar

Quote from: starramus on June 14, 2018, 05:40:03 PM
Mueller should investigate those heel spurs. You don't need a time machine for that.

Mueller should investigate the passport allegedly found in New York. You don't need to register on a forum and weak-sauce shitpost for two months to do that.

starramus

Imagine a president impeached for draft evasion.

Quote from: starramus on June 14, 2018, 05:45:09 PM
Imagine a president impeached for draft evasion.

He was President during Vietnam?  That is news to me!