• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Jojo

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 13, 2018, 09:35:48 PM
Your experience was considerably different from Pud's.  If I remember correctly, he was quite impressed, especially with the education, healthcare, etc - you know, all the features the Left-wing Castro supporters always bring up. 

I'm sure he liked the idea the population is disarmed as well.
I visited one of their world fair exposition booths in the 80s.  There was nothing in it, the little tent was empty, except for a few men in white and just a few photos.  Maybe visitors were supposed to learn by conversing, but aside from big smiles, all was quiet.

Fourteen

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 14, 2018, 02:38:58 PM

It burns doesn't it to know your boy does have admirers in the FBI, how else can you feed off the hate if that exists?  ;D ;D

Where's Gunny? He's FBI. He might have something to say about it.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: starramus on June 14, 2018, 02:28:12 PM
Expressing concern over human rights from the country with the greatest disregard for human life. Excreta from hell! https://www.truthdig.com/articles/the-chomsky-challenge-for-americans-in-understanding-our-dangerous-world/ wake up amerikkka! you are the Nazis of the 21st century!

What a surprise to learn that STARANUS is humping a Chomsky piece.  He’s probably a peace loving Muslim with a bomb stuffed up his ass or a Russian troll.   

Metron2267

Quote from: starramus on June 14, 2018, 04:04:22 PM
I would imagine Kim is an atheist. Certainly a follower of the dialectical materialism philosophy.

But he might just be prone for a sellout for a few burger joints!

Secular despots price sort at the low end of the spectrum.

Wave a KFC at him and he's all ours!

;)

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on June 14, 2018, 04:13:59 PM
What a surprise to learn that STARANUS is humping a Chomsky piece.  He’s probably a peace loving Muslim with a bomb stuffed up his ass or a Russian troll.

A young Robert Mueller finds his career path:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1JOUSbPnZY

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 14, 2018, 04:09:37 PM
Where's Gunny? He's FBI. He might have something to say about it.

You didn't get the memo Trump sent out? The FBI is only for the sole use and execution of the none Trump supporting proletariat. It stands to reason then that there's no-one in it's entire 1000's of agents that would be Republican a Trumper.

starramus

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on Yesterday at 10:35:48 PM

Your experience was considerably different from Pud's.  If I remember correctly, he was quite impressed, especially with the education, healthcare, etc - you know, all the features the Left-wing Castro supporters always bring up.

I visited one of their world fair exposition booths in the 80s.  There was nothing in it, the little tent was empty, except for a few men in white and just a few photos.  Maybe visitors were supposed to learn by conversing, but aside from big smiles, all was quiet.

Fourteen

And I am sure you are impressed by the long waits in the hospital waiting room filling out health insurance forms. And the incredible debt load of your children's student loans. And today's students wearing kevlar vests to home economics class! And having the kulak from hell as el presidente!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: StarrMountain on June 14, 2018, 04:06:37 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">So, the Democrats make up a phony crime, Collusion with the Russians, pay a fortune to make the crime sound real, illegally leak (Comey) classified information so that a Special Councel will be appointed, and then Collude to make this pile of garbage take on life in Fake News!</p>&mdash; Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 14, 2018

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Shame he can't spell...other than that the rest is usual Trump fare for his cult. And they lap it up...  ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: starramus on June 14, 2018, 04:23:10 PM
Quote from: PB the Deplorable on Yesterday at 10:35:48 PM

Fourteen

And I am sure you are impressed by the long waits in the hospital waiting room filling out health insurance forms. And the incredible debt load of your children's student loans. And today's students wearing kevlar vests to home economics class! And having the kulak from hell as el presidente! il Duce

FIFY

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Juan on June 14, 2018, 03:52:15 PM
Watching Wray’s news conference, I’m sure I see a man smoking a cigarette lurking in the corner.

You'd think Trump would have had better judgement before asking him to be the FBI director eh?  :-\

starramus

" il Duce"

Yeah that's right his point man Bannon is over in Italy.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: StarrMountain on June 14, 2018, 03:46:04 PM

Oh that's me convinced.. Streak of light on a computer monitor with lots of 'Fun' tabs across the top...That's some serious intel you have there..  ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 14, 2018, 04:22:59 PM

You didn't get the memo Trump sent out? The FBI is only for the sole use and execution of the none Trump supporting proletariat. It stands to reason then that there's no-one in it's entire 1000's of agents that would be Republican a Trumper.

They should really be investigating foreigners who live here but no, it's try to setup their own citizens instead. ::)

Metron2267

Quote from: starramus on June 14, 2018, 04:23:10 PM
QuoteAnd I am sure you are impressed by the long waits in the hospital waiting room filling out health insurance forms.

Oh, a Cuntnadian then!

QuoteAnd the incredible debt load of your children's student loans. And today's....

And your home nation is??????????????

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 14, 2018, 04:28:53 PM

You'd think Trump would have had better judgement before asking him to be the FBI director eh?  :-\

Right, much better to let Mueller wear two hats as he plays with his nesting dolls...

:o

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 14, 2018, 03:41:30 PM
Just did.

Enjoy, pud puller...and...

ACHTUNG!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Windsor

The House of Windsor is the reigning royal house of the United Kingdom and the other Commonwealth realms. The dynasty is of German paternal descent and was originally a branch of the House of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha, itself derived from the House of Wettin, and it succeeded the House of Hanover to the British monarchy following the death of Queen Victoria, wife of Albert, Prince Consort. The houses of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha and Windsor have provided five British monarchs to date, including four kings and the present queen, Elizabeth II.[citation needed]

Hmmm, small point. The current queen's mother was Scottish. Her father was English. In the same way the current POTUS is half Scottish. So presumably he can't be American?  ???

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 14, 2018, 04:31:02 PM
Oh that's me convinced.. Streak of light on a computer monitor with lots of 'Fun' tabs across the top...That's some serious intel you have there..  ::)

And yet simultaneously 100% more than you have posted here...

>:(

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 14, 2018, 04:33:26 PM
Right, much better to let Mueller wear two hats as he plays with his nesting dolls...

:o

What does that have to do with Trump picking Wray as FBI director?  ???

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 14, 2018, 04:34:18 PM
And yet simultaneously 100% more than you have posted here...

>:(

Hush child...go and play in the sun. But wear a hat and sun block. Be home for dinner.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 14, 2018, 04:31:21 PM
They should really be investigating foreigners who live here but no, it's try to setup their own citizens instead. ::)

Set up? ROFL!!!

You know Cohen is facing time don't you? Do you know how much of the stuff taken among files and 16 phones he had at his home, apartment and offices was 'Attorney/client' info that couldn't be touched by the southern NY AG?

Less than .5%..

Trump was his sole client...So what was the rest of the 99.5% of the info if it wasn't sensitive to the rules on Attorney/client info?

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 14, 2018, 04:33:51 PM

Hmmm, small point. The current queen's mother was Scottish. Her father was English. In the same way the current POTUS is half Scottish. So presumably he can't be American?
Your overlords are German-lineage. They changed their name to "Windsor" because they felt the name "Haus Sachsen-Coburg und Gotha" sounded a bit off to their British subjects, especially when fighting Huns.

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 14, 2018, 04:33:51 PM

Hmmm, small point.

That's you getting your arse kicked again.

QuoteThe current queen's mother was Scottish. Her father was English.

The houses of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha and Windsor have provided five British monarchs to date, including four kings and the present queen, Elizabeth II.

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 14, 2018, 04:34:53 PM
What does that have to do with Trump picking Wray as FBI director?  ???

Think hard about what Mueller used to do... :-\

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 14, 2018, 04:39:09 PM

Less than .5%..

Trump was his sole client...

Liar!

https://www.npr.org/2018/04/16/602952292/trump-attorney-michael-cohens-secret-3rd-client-fox-news-host-sean-hannity
Cohen's attorney had previously identified two other clients: Trump and Republican fundraiser Elliott Broidy.

Metron2267

Quote from: albrecht on June 14, 2018, 04:40:42 PM
Your overlords are German-lineage. They changed their name to "Windsor" because they felt the name "Haus Sachsen-Coburg und Gotha" sounded a bit off to their British subjects, especially when fighting Huns.

Now that the Krauts own Mini, Rolls and Bentley perhaps they can morph back into good little Huns...

:-[

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 14, 2018, 04:44:40 PM
Liar!

Google it yourself cunt.

https://www.npr.org/2018/04/16/602952292/trump-attorney-michael-cohens-secret-3rd-client-fox-news-host-sean-hannity
Cohen's attorney had previously identified two other clients: Trump and Republican fundraiser Elliott Broidy.

LOLOL, Sean Hannity, you think Cohen was helping Ole Sean with moving house?

starramus

"Your overlords are German-lineage. They changed their name to "Windsor" because they felt the name "Haus Sachsen-Coburg und Gotha" sounded a bit off to their British subjects, especially when fighting Huns."

Russel Brand defender of the British working class will educate you.

https://youtu.be/pVg5u91ozC4

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 14, 2018, 04:40:42 PM
That's you getting your arse kicked again.

The houses of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha and Windsor have provided five British monarchs to date, including four kings and the present queen, Elizabeth II.

The current one? She's half Scottish Half English.. What are you struggling with?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 14, 2018, 04:41:51 PM
Think hard about what Mueller used to do... :-\

Wray (picked by Trump) and Mueller (Appointed by Trump appointee Rosenstein) are one and the same?    :o