• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

All the bumper music does is remind me I'm not hearing Art.  :'(

Quote from: Barfly on December 19, 2015, 01:35:34 AM
I dont believe 99% of the paranormal shit, I like the actual science programs on the network, i really enjoyed the sound guy the other night.
Most guests are bat shit crazy and are just selling books or want you to visit a website.
I listen because it passes time while i draw and it reminds me that we have some really crazy people on this planet.

What do you draw, naked ladies or something?

Lilith

Quote from: Barfly on December 19, 2015, 01:35:34 AM
I dont believe 99% of the paranormal shit, I like the actual science programs on the network, i really enjoyed the sound guy the other night.
Most guests are bat shit crazy and are just selling books or want you to visit a website.
I listen because it passes time while i draw and it reminds me that we have some really crazy people on this planet.

I enjoyed the Sound Guy too, and I enjoyed the AI guy Art had on a bit back.

Donald Noory

she must be reading this thread, or someone wormholed her

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: The King of Kings on December 19, 2015, 01:38:52 AM

I think he specializes in drawing filthy pictures of your mom. She's such a whore!

Value Of Pi

Quote from: bateman on December 19, 2015, 01:28:41 AM
Art's like a pilot who decided midflight to kick back and have a cocktail and let a passenger fly the 747. This is Art's shit sandwich and it's not fair to Heather either.

People are catching up to the "it's not fair to Heather" part of the storyline. But unless Heather is being forced against her will to do this, one of the people not being fair to Heather happens to be Heather.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on December 19, 2015, 01:38:41 AM
yeah. she needs some new tunes...

Aaaand Roswells FTW!

She needs to play some Flo-Rida or something as the bumber.

..apple bottom jeans, boots wit da fur, da whole club lookin at her, she hit da floor, next thing you know, shorty got low low low low

Nah, the "hot seat" would be what are men and women in the military are in. But, hyperbole so I should chill.

Lilith

Yeah, So does the Midnight in the DESERT part.  I keep wondering if Heather is in the desert.

Donald Noory

she should play only Norwegian Black Metal as bumper music

Barfly

Quote from: The King of Kings on December 19, 2015, 01:38:52 AM
Autocad and Solidworks, I have my own company and i contract for the Navy mostly drawing replacement parts for jets.

ShayP

Quote from: TigerLily on December 19, 2015, 01:41:03 AM
Roswells thank god it's not faps

Baaahahahahaha!  Just showed up and this is the first thing I see.  Cheers TL!  ;D :-*

Lilith

Quote from: Value Of Pi on December 19, 2015, 01:40:05 AM
People are catching up to the "it's not fair to Heather" part of the storyline. But unless Heather is being forced against her will to do this, one of the people not being fair to Heather happens to be Heather.

I actually agree with that.

doctor weird

did the guy not get the point of saying Roswells? fuck

ShayP

Quote from: brig on December 19, 2015, 01:41:07 AM
Yeah, So does the Midnight in the DESERT part.  I keep wondering if Heather is in the desert.
100% Brig!  :)

Barfly

Quote from: ShayP on December 19, 2015, 01:42:04 AM
Baaahahahahaha!  Just showed up and this is the first thing I see.  Cheers TL!  ;D :-*
Sup brother

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Barfly on December 19, 2015, 01:41:40 AM
Autocad and Solidworks, I have my own company and i contract for the Navy mostly drawing replacement parts for jets.

Have you ever used Pro/ENGINEER?  I used to support a bunch of 3D CAD workstations for a fuel cell company.

TigerLily

Quote from: Barfly on December 19, 2015, 01:41:40 AM
The naked ladies drawings are on his own time. All titled Lisa