• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150803 - Stephen Bassett/Merrill Cook - Disclosure - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 03, 2015, 09:51:56 PM

Quote from: chefist on August 03, 2015, 11:09:14 PM
Congrats to her. I thought she said she wasn't doing what she was doing as a springboard into a radio job though. Oh well whatever. She is already his relentless cheerleader online, might as well get paid for it

That is not a kudo or compliment.....that is an underhanded insult...you are posting on an Art Bell Fan Site...we are all cheerleaders, except those who are not Art Bell fans...like YOU DAVE!

Does Nurse Ratchet know you're playing with the computer this late? Aren't you supposed to be locked up in your room?

Quote from: MV on August 03, 2015, 11:11:12 PM
please type the word "clique" more frequently.  i get all hot and bothered when you do that.
Clique, clique, clique. Are you now ready for a sexy visit? ;)

stevenotero

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on August 03, 2015, 11:11:25 PM
Leave a comment on my webzone and I will email you some pizza rolls and cat milk.
AOL Keyword: George Noory Sucks

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Jorch Einstein on August 03, 2015, 11:06:16 PM
Fuck you pathetic asswipe, your whole world is probably bellgab and calling in to your clique buddies on your shitty cliquecast.

i just don't get why you're so worked up about us.  i haven't even really taken note of your existence until now.

Robert

Quote from: RoseGirl on August 03, 2015, 11:10:01 PMWe prefer the term 'Zodiacian'.
As long as they're not followers of Zodiac.  I forgot, is Zodiac believed today to have been more than 1 person?

Coz

Two things:

1. Art sounds a little dejected with this guest doing a no show. Hope he cheers up!! He's doing a good job though.

2. I'm actually eating pizza rolls. I've not burned myself.

chefist

Quote from: Jorch Einstein on August 03, 2015, 11:11:56 PM
Does Nurse Ratchet know you're playing with the computer this late? Aren't you supposed to be locked up in your room?

hahahha...stop yelling at your mom from the basement...one day you may have relations with a woman!

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on August 03, 2015, 11:05:43 PM
Wurdalak heaven. Love Sabbath as well. Sunday and Lisa and the Devil are my faves. Fulci is so damn good and strange.

Dittos on this. Love Black Sunday and Lisa too.  I have the European cut of Black Sunday which is great but I'd like to see the AIP version.  I love Les Baxter's work on Corman's Poe films. I imagine I'll like his music in the American version.  Lisa and the Devil is the movie where Savalas started becoming addicted to lollipops. A trademark on his tv series, Kojak.  Love Telly.

Two other movies I recommend from Bava are The Whip And The Body and Kill, Baby, Kill.  Both are gothic works of horror like Sunday and Sabbath.

stevenotero

Fuck you pathetic asswipe, your whole world is probably bellgab and calling in to your clique buddies on your shitty cliquecast.
I think it's even more pathetic that you're so pissed off about this. Take a step back and a deep breath. Get some perspective on this site, it's just a forum. R-E-L-A-X

Juan Cena

Quote from: Étouffée on August 03, 2015, 11:07:47 PM
Can we bring back the lovely Singing Frogs of Hawaii?

I'd love to hear Art drop some Hawaiian or Exotica music as bumper music.

trostol

Quote from: Coz on August 03, 2015, 11:13:24 PM
Two things:

1. Art sounds a little dejected with this guest doing a no show. Hope he cheers up!! He's doing a good job though.

2. I'm actually eating pizza rolls. I've not burned myself.

on point 2..you probably either have evne slight common knowledge that hot cheese is like molten lava or you read the instructions lol

AppealPlay

Hard to get through tonight.  I desperately want 3 hours of RCH!

Quote from: MV on August 03, 2015, 11:12:34 PM
i just don't get why you're so worked up about us.  i haven't even really taken note of your existence until now.

Hilarious. I'm not worked up. It's actually quite amusing to see certain asslicking sycophants on here band together in the name of a cause! Like ganging up on people with differing opinions. Yeah baby. Heil the clique!

Would you guys mind not cluttering this thread with the bickering? I understand both points of view but it's detracting from the live thread.

Coz

Quote from: trostol on August 03, 2015, 11:14:32 PM
on point 2..you probably either have evne slight common knowledge that hot cheese is like molten lava or you read the instructions lol

That must be it. Was expecting an injury.

Quote from: chefist on August 03, 2015, 11:13:27 PM
hahahha...stop yelling at your mom from the basement...one day you may have relations with a woman!

As opposed to your right hand? Hey, get your witty comments ready for the cliquecast! Everyone is waiting for them!!!

chefist

Quote from: VoteQuimby on August 03, 2015, 11:15:07 PM
Would you guys mind not cluttering this thread with the bickering? I understand both points of view but it's detracting from the live thread.

Sorry VQ...just so easy working up folks like that...I'll stop...

Lilith

Quote from: Étouffée on August 03, 2015, 11:07:47 PM
Can we bring back the lovely Singing Frogs of Hawaii?

I DID love listening to them in the background  ;D

stevenotero

Quote from: Jorch Einstein on August 03, 2015, 11:15:05 PM
Hilarious. I'm not worked up. It's actually quite amusing to see certain asslicking sycophants on here band together in the name of a cause! Like ganging up on people with differing opinions. Yeah baby. Heil the clique!

CoherentBlast

Quote from: Jorch Einstein on August 03, 2015, 11:06:59 PM
Yeah, if you express a different opinion you're a Davebot! Hilarious!

I called her nutty for the hex thing, caught no shit lol

Quote from: Juan Cena on August 03, 2015, 11:14:20 PM
I'd love to hear Art drop some Hawaiian or Exotica music as bumper music.
Yeah, some slack key would slide right in there, wouldn't it?

WhiteCrow

Relaxe ... Even us Bellgab clique'ers know that MV is a megalomaniac leader of us pathetic losers.
We can't help ourselves. Escape this cult before he takes control. Praise MV ... MV is a genius