Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Ghost

Quote from: Bluejay on June 09, 2018, 12:35:55 PM
Is she an actual Wiccan?  People who are religious usually can consult their clergy for these sort of things.. Maybe she can find a Warlock somewhere (or whatever their leader is called) for clarification on whatever is troubling her.

Sadly, she posted on FB - with a tear - she no longer believes in Magic. I think that makes her an agnostic. Or a phony.

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 09, 2018, 12:34:29 PM
We need an on-air seaǹce. I want to know what Art 's last words were, although perhaps it's hard to tell if he had a pillow over his face.

You make a very good point Shredme.

Lilith

Is she an actual Wiccan?  People who are religious usually can consult their clergy for these sort of things.. Maybe she can find a Warlock somewhere (or whatever their leader is called) for clarification on whatever is troubling her.

I hope to hear you call into her show and make this excellent suggestion.

Lilith

Quote from: Ghost on June 09, 2018, 12:36:03 PM
Of course Art’s still alive, he’s sneaking her butts from her drawer when she isn’t looking.

It does look like there are a few cuckshacks on the compound.

Taco Bell

Quote from: Ghost on June 09, 2018, 12:38:29 PM
Sadly, she posted on FB - with a tear - she no longer believes in Magic. I think that makes her an agnostic. Or a phony.

Magic Johnson?

Lilith

The nearness to the railroad track connects the two haunted murder places stories because it was determined that the murderer stopped at Melvin Manor because they used glass divination?

Quote from: brig on June 09, 2018, 12:29:28 PM
It was a 10 minute conversation. Heather didn't say anything about that, only that she gets messages from Art sent to her by many of her fans, and she doesn't know what to think of them, since she has trouble with her "beliefs" since Art died.

Wait - I DID miss some notable crazy! This is pretty much akin to Charlie Manson getting messages from The White Album .. 

Lilith

Quote from: Flying Killer Robot on June 09, 2018, 12:55:59 PM
Wait - I DID miss some notable crazy! This is pretty much akin to Charlie Manson getting messages from The White Album ..

Yes, yes you DID.  :'(

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on June 09, 2018, 12:07:50 PM
This is the song a caller received from Art in a dream for Heather.

This is just the words to the song that Art wrote for Heather, not the complete conversation.

Midnight in the desert

The Kingdom of Nye

You and I are one love

You know I'll never die

Together we'll make it

Through each and every night

Just reach out and take my hand love

Art Bell will never die.

Robert

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 05, 2018, 03:48:47 PMIt's a decent name, legacy-wise.
For a while when I heard Mr. Bell using it, I thought he was saying, "the kingdom of nigh."  As if to say, as near as your radio.  Aww.

heater

my leader and 5-star general in The Scorpion Army, Ft. Rock could help her.   His only request is to meet at the native american reservation down the road at the Yomba Reservation and Welcome Center.  The monthly coven picnic is there at 1:35pm local if she would like to stay and mingle.

Corona Kitty

Reading the comments...... haha holy shit.

EarthAlien007

How long is Heather's blasphemy of KNYE going to last?
I really hope this one goes down too.

GravitySucks

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on June 09, 2018, 02:30:49 PM
How long is Heather's blasphemy of KNYE going to last?
I really hope this one goes down too.

Third time is a charm.

Late Night in Nevada

Book it Dano.

Sean92008

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 09, 2018, 02:33:54 PM
Third time is a charm.

Late Night in Nevada the cuckshed.

Book it Dano.
FIFH

Open lines is now a podcast version of her facebook page. Thrilling! Thanks Ben in Phoenix

teknoslag

Quote from: DynamoHum on June 09, 2018, 08:10:19 AM
It's not exactly compelling evidence of that ....

Yeah, that's not how that works Heater.

But whatever keeps the dullards you call listeners mailing you cheap Indian jewelry, money orders, and certificates for stars they named after you gifts, then more power to you I guess.

Dyna-X

Last night she nearly encouraged those that were interested to find her high school yearbook where she was voted the weirdest girl in her class so to speak.

Given she was born in 1976, I presume that would be the circa 1994 yearbooks from her stomping grounds in the Ashland and Medford OR areas.

I've stayed away from ever registering with classmates.com as most people from high school I would sooner forget, but there might be a few brave souls that have already fed the beast that could always look here.

I also find it an odd coincidence Art's network was headquartered at a Medford station in the Chancellor Broadcasting and Jacor days of C2C in the 1990s. Is there a connection there perhaps?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Dyna-X on June 09, 2018, 03:58:36 PM
Last night she nearly encouraged those that were interested to find her high school yearbook where she was voted the weirdest girl in her class so to speak.

Given she was born in 1976, I presume that would be the circa 1994 yearbooks from her stomping grounds in the Ashland and Medford OR areas.

I've stayed away from ever registering with classmates.com as most people from high school I would sooner forget, but there might be a few brave souls that have already fed the beast that could always look here.

I also find it an odd coincidence Art's network was headquartered at a Medford station in the Chancellor Broadcasting and Jacor days of C2C in the 1990s. Is there a connection there perhaps?

Oh geeez. You just had to go there. Did you know that Ann B. Leonard was a substitute teacher?

DynamoHum

The Leona part of the name always intrigued me.

Ghost

Search BG, MV posted Art’s deposition - toward the end of the deposition Art says he sent his son to hide in Oregon, circa about the same time!  I say Art knew Heather from WAY back then.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Ghost on June 09, 2018, 04:05:53 PM
Search BG, MV posted Art’s deposition - toward the end of the deposition Art says he sent his son to hide in Oregon, circa about the same time!  I say Art knew Heather from WAY back then.

He sent her to infiltrate BellGab in 2013 and used NLP and subliminal programming to get MV to start up the Gabcast in order to begin the mentoring process. Priceless. The Manchurian Gabcaster.

Dyna-X

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 09, 2018, 04:00:20 PM
Oh geeez. You just had to go there. Did you know that Ann B. Leonard was a substitute teacher?
LOL, I did not know that. I still can't get the image of Ann B. Davis making apple turnovers out of my head.

As for going there, I had no intention.  She brought it up on the air last night.

I've not been privy to all what is discussed on discord or what MV and others really know, these are just the breadcrumbs in my own mind. There are plenty of rumors and I don't believe any of them until I see real evidence.

teknoslag

Quote from: DynamoHum on June 09, 2018, 08:10:19 AM
It's not exactly compelling evidence of that ....

It's compelling evidence of the exact opposite.

Here's the untouched version of that photo (if you'll notice, the words "#1 Baby" are added underneath her picture in the one she posted).

Looks like Midnight in the Desert was #1, not "the Kingdom of Nye." For some reason it just happened to still have her photo instead of Dave's on the show's avatar. And if it was referring to her previous show, MITD2, then that image most certainly is not from last night like she claims. Either way, it's obvious why the version she posted was Photoshopped. 

Leave it to fucking Ira to post the untouched photo in her comments, inadvertently blowing her claims out of the water.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Rix Gins

Alan Corbeth lived (and might still be living) in the area.  (Jacksonville, Oregon if I remember correctly.)  It would only make sense that he built Art's show headquarters in Medford.  Interestingly, Michael Savage had headquarters in nearby Central Point for several years.  Inside of a remodeled house, as I recall.

EarthAlien007

Quote from: DynamoHum on June 09, 2018, 04:03:01 PM
The Leona part of the name always intrigued me.

Me too. Can this be right?
Ann B. Leonard has lived in Art's guest house since 1997 and moved out when Heather bought it?
Heather Leona... what are we missing?

Ms Ann B Leonard   

Previous Address

(4/30/1997 - 3/20/2018)

https://www.fastpeoplesearch.com/ann-b-leonard_id_G7957119895112046278

GravitySucks

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on June 09, 2018, 04:57:49 PM
Me too. Can this be right?
Ann B. Leonard has lived in Art's guest house since 1997 and moved out when Heather bought it?
Heather Leona... what are we missing?

Ms Ann B Leonard   

Previous Addresses

Here we go again... MV made a comment about not doxxing people. Just beware. Don’t want to see you get banned and then there goes our first line of defense against La$ha.

Dyna-X

Quote from: Ghost on June 09, 2018, 04:05:53 PM
There is about a five year difference in HW's age and Art Jr.'s age, so that is basically impossible. Aldous has also confirmed she is not related to Art. The carnival picture while she is indeed on the left of that photo (I'd bet $1000 that is her)  is too circumstantial to tell us much. Just a heavy metal and muscle car kind of gal circa 1990 with a vague resemblance to Art. Part of me thinks HW actually takes delight in that resemblance and the rumors she is his daughter.

I look like vaguely like Connie Willis, except my hair is dark brown, but I think she dyes hers blond as the roots are showing LOL (Sorry, Connie - I'll get you some donuts and milk to make up for it if we ever meet)