• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Thank You for Taking My Call

Started by Ruteger, November 04, 2018, 04:11:54 PM

Ruteger

Callers that call into talk shows with "Thank you for taking my call". Fuck you! THANK ME FOR CALLING! You POS's (Limbaugh, Hannity , Levin, Savage, etc) without your listeners, no ads, no airtime no Gulfstream G35 or money for you!

Especially, Levin and Savage treat their callers with utter contempt and constantly scream and yell. My blood pressure cannot take that traffic after a 9-hour day at work. Tune them out.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Ruteger on November 04, 2018, 04:11:54 PM
Callers that call into talk shows with "Thank you for taking my call". Fuck you! THANK ME FOR CALLING! You POS's (Limbaugh, Hannity , Levin, Savage, etc) without your listeners, no ads, no airtime no Gulfstream G35 or money for you!

Especially, Levin and Savage treat their callers with utter contempt and constantly scream and yell. My blood pressure cannot take that traffic after a 9-hour day at work. Tune them out.

True, I always thank the callers.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Ruteger on November 04, 2018, 04:11:54 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXnuy0hOs64