• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

JENX

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 11, 2017, 08:50:14 PM
Aw shit, the road's out between here and Martinez

The result of Senda tripping over his own two feet.

Quote from: brig on January 11, 2017, 10:37:46 PM
So it sounds like he's copying Jason and becoming a FaceBook man then?

brig, were you just streaming live?

Lilith

Quote from: rekcuf on January 11, 2017, 10:42:07 PM
brig, were you just streaming live?

I made two more tries rekcuf.  Michael (Not MV) said he could see and hear me, and suggested that maybe George could suggest some ways to get around my less than worthy little computer not being able to stream smoothly to YouTube.  I will keep trying to see if changing some settings will get it to stream smoothly, but at worse, I'll have my good computer back in a week or two.

Quote from: brig on January 11, 2017, 10:45:36 PM
I made two more tries rekcuf.  Michael (Not MV) said he could see and hear me, and suggested that maybe George could suggest some ways to get around my less than worthy little computer not being able to stream smoothly to YouTube.  I will keep trying to see if changing some settings will get it to stream smoothly, but at worse, I'll have my good computer back in a week or two.

That MIchael fellow sounds wise.

Lilith

Oh My, guess what?  George is still out bring us the news, and... testing his night camera light...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M6FyX0BR9Q

Quote from: brig on January 11, 2017, 10:51:42 PM
Oh My, guess what?  George is still out bring us the news, and... testing his night camera light...

George Senda: "King of Hobo News"

Lilith

Quote from: Orangey on January 11, 2017, 10:33:29 PM
The days of Senda being broke are over. He's hit the big time now -FaceBook. I would not be surprised if someone donates a vehicle to him. All he has to do is ask. Falkie is the new Rodney Dangerfield, he gets no respect.

You know, I've given this some more thought, and I suppose FaceBook is a much better place for George than Sewergab.  FaceBook folk are suckers for cute kitty type stuff.

damn camera 6a is not quite set properly
(to be readjusted in future)
but, hmmmm
does anyone know who Falkie is hugging on ?
looks familiar

Quote from: brig on January 11, 2017, 11:28:07 PM
You know, I've given this some more thought, and I suppose FaceBook is a much better place for George than Sewergab.  FaceBook folk are suckers for cute kitty type stuff.
just heard Facebook is under pressure to get rid of fake news
Falkie
"always a day late and dollar short"

Quote from: #1 Fan of "The Pittsburgh Twitchie Gimp" on January 11, 2017, 11:39:36 PM
damn camera 6a is not quite set properly
(to be readjusted in future)
but, hmmmm
does anyone know who Falkie is hugging on ?
looks familiar
could it be ?

Been awhile since we had an Orangey update. I hope he is getting some of that cat food sent Senda's way.

Also glad George is doing news videos again. I can't trust CNN the fake Clinton news network.

I vastly prefer to get my hard hitting journalism from the most trusted name in news Anthony George "Falkie guy from Pittsburgh" Senda.

I find the news from Senda contains the aurora of factualism that only Jewish controlled media can provide.

Lilith

Quote from: nooryisawesome is a lowlife on January 11, 2017, 11:50:11 PM
Also glad George is doing news videos again. I can't trust CNN the fake Clinton news network.

I vastly prefer to get my hard hitting journalism from the most trusted name in news Anthony George "Falkie guy from Pittsburgh" Senda.

I find the news from Senda contains the aurora of factualism that only Jewish controlled media can provide.

Ur right, he really does need the best most current technology.  I shouldn't have been so hard on him the last couple days...

I hope George will accept my apologies.

Quote from: brig on January 11, 2017, 11:52:38 PM
Ur right, he really does need the best most current technology.  I shouldn't have been so hard on him the last couple days...

I hope George will accept my apologies.

Glad you have finally seen the light.

I have been waiting for years for Senda to do a film on the big Shell plant they have out in Martinez. Why has this not been done. Perhaps Senda can use his Coast 2 Coast press creditials to get exclusive access.

I am anxiously awaiting January 13th 2017 (Friday the 13th)
notification just received
a big surprise is coming to a very very special someone
hahahahaha
hoping it is on camera or recorded by you know who

also, where is the update on Sweet Kathy's bloody axe wound (as so delicately put by Penis MV) ?
Falkie, you are letting your public down

hey Falkie
what are you waiting on ?
are you preparing a gofundme page grift (like the Kathy was assaulted and robbed at wallyword) for Sweet Kathy's bloody axe wound (as Penis MV so delicately put) ?
"the next big grift' ?

ATTENTION
ATTENTION
THE BEARDED TACO IS ACTIVE
THE BEARDED TACO IS ACTIVE
bravo tango mary george T3638

paladin1991

Quote from: brig on January 11, 2017, 10:51:42 PM

'Mr. Dog' always barks when he goes by because one day soon, 'Mr. Dog' is going to get off in Grifties Fat Ass.  I wonder if 'Mr. Dog' is black.  (not racist, just what he might be)

SnapT

Quote from: bateman on January 10, 2017, 02:08:52 PM
The crown jewel of the oeuvre has to be this deleted gem:

http://dai.ly/x2u9t33

Falkie totally called Heather's takeover of MITD.  Anyone who doubts psychic abilities should watch this lost gem.

paladin1991

Quote from: #1 Fan of "The Pittsburgh Twitchie Gimp" on January 12, 2017, 01:43:05 AM
also, where is the update on Sweet Kathy's bloody axe wound (as so delicately put by Penis MV) ?
Falkie, you are letting your public pubic down

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on January 11, 2017, 10:45:36 PM

Being a subscriber to your YouTube channel I was notified of your live streaming test. I could hear you talking but the picture was static.

Maybe it's  a Firmware issue? Instead of a hard or soft problem.  Old equipment can still be very functional.