• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Orangey on January 12, 2017, 05:49:42 PM
I'm sure there would be a huge market for a George Senda voodoo doll.  WhiteCrow,  you should have some made.
snap !
with George's mindset that would be a great idea !
I volunteer to "stick" my Falkie voodoo doll in the twitchie thing !
imagine Falkie going to the ER to explain his latest ailments on sewergabbers sticking pins in a Falkie voodoo doll !

littlechris

Quote from: #1 Fan of "The Pittsburgh Twitchie Gimp" on January 12, 2017, 05:56:34 PM
imagine Falkie going to the ER to explain his latest ailments on sewergabbers sticking pins in a Falkie voodoo doll !

Haha!  Totally!!!

whoozit

Quote from: Laughing Gator on January 12, 2017, 01:44:51 PM
Nah Brig, we all are pretty sure that his "disability" that is listed on his forms is psychological.
I believe the technical term is stupid as fuck or SAF.

whoozit

Quote from: Penis mv on January 12, 2017, 03:02:13 PM
I love how he stops in the driveway of the shopping center and pans around giving derogatory narrative.   Where is the proverbial bus when you need one?
Falkie, everyone knows Lucky's has the best shopping carts.  I can tell from the noise that one was not from Lucky's.

paladin1991

Quote from: brig on January 12, 2017, 07:12:05 PM
Hey wait, isn't that AK Willys girl friend?

I dunno.  did you count her teeth?

Quote from: whoozit on January 12, 2017, 06:44:04 PM
I believe the technical term is stupid as fuck or SAF.
I had been thinking about this and I might suggest Totally Beyond Stupid as Fuck TBSAF (Falkie is the first confirmed human diagnosis of this malady, the only other being a primate born with no brain)

bateman

FALKIE, start hanging around those mudpeople, or whatever you call them, and learn some Spanish. Surely a brilliant audidact such as yourself will pick up the language in no time and you'll be on your way to fame and fortune!

https://twitter.com/darknessradio/status/819698522601779201

bateman

Quote from: bateman on January 12, 2017, 07:50:58 PM
FALKIE, start hanging around those mudpeople, or whatever you call them, and learn some Spanish. Surely a brilliant audidact such as yourself will pick up the language in no time and you'll be on your way to fame and fortune!

https://twitter.com/DarknessRadio/status/819729819491504129

Quote from: Laughing Gator on January 12, 2017, 12:53:20 PM
What's worse is that I am sure he doesn't understand what the phrase "fractional reserve banking" means.

Using Falkie's $400 credit card as an example, basically Capitol One borrows $40 pretty much interest free from the Federal Reserve.
They then "loan" Falkie $400 credit (10-1 fractional reserve). He blows the $400 on junk.
Now he already paid $95 for the "card", so they have already made $55. Say he makes a few payments on it, that's all gravy.
Then Falkie of course stops paying, they then sell the debt off at 10 cents on the dollar to a Collection Agency ($40) and WRITE OFF $360 which they don't have to pay on their taxes.

So, for really being out $40...Capitol One gets:
$95 "fee" + $40 Falkie Payments + $40 from Collection Agency = $175 - original $40 = $135 PROFIT AND $360 to write off on taxes.

I used to work at a large bank and trust me, that is how it REALLY works (although they don't want you to know it) and THAT is why they loan money to dead beats like Falkie -- They are making a fortune on the Subprime "suckers". Senda thinks he's scamming them but the guys from Harvard & Yale are just a little smarter than he is.  ;D

Ok, much of that is wrong.

The credit card issuer borrows maybe $15 from the Fed, but most likely just issues the card and doesn't borrow any money at all.  Falkie doesn't pay them $95, that's added to the balance as soon as he activated the card.  He then has $305 to spend, but will owe $400.

The bank pays the venders Falkie buys things from the $305, less the 3% or so fee they split with Visa or MasterCard and retain.  That's $300 out of their pocket going to the vendors - nothing to do with fractal banking.

Let's say the interest rate is 24% - 2% a month.  Falkie pays $8 interest a month (2% of the $400 balance), and keeps charging it up to the full available credit limit.  At some point he reneges.

The bank is out the $305 they paid the venders, less $5 - the ~1.5% fee they kept on the spent funds, so $300.  They've made $8 a month in interest for let's say 6 months - $50 (trying to use round numbers here).  Now they're out $250.  They sell the debt for $25, so they've lost $225.  They write that off their taxes, so the IRS and their state together picks up, say, $75.

They're in the hole for $150, plus whatever administrative costs each additional credit card account costs them, minus whatever late fees, etc, they've managed to charge and collect.  The more months he pays the $8 interest, the lower their loss is. 

The idea is there are enough people with poor credit who will stick with their payments to make up for the deadbeats who bail.

Whatever the credit card issuer borrows from the Fed, they have to pay that amount back.  That's not a factor in this.

littlechris

Quote from: Chefist on January 12, 2017, 07:40:47 PM
George is the "Boogie" of BellGab...

https://youtu.be/374U7z4s9fM

You nailed it.  if George started doing what boogeie do,  he'd be even bigger than boogie himself!  But George won't listen.

Quote from: jimmyPx on January 12, 2017, 10:06:08 AM
Ok enough with the PM's, George lied and took me for $84. I promise that will be the last penny he gets from me !!

Here's a message for George from me:

Since you are supposedly Jewish, here are 3 rules from the Asereth ha-Dibroth in the Torah (also known as the 10 Commandments) that you BROKE by lying and cheating:

Thou shalt not steal !!
Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour !!
Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's goods !!

Fat fucktard Senda, the king of putzes does all 3 of these every day. Screw him. Senda is supposedly Jewish as well.

question
why aren't people charged with theft, if they steal a shopping cart ?
(they do cost money)
again, Falkie has committed a crime on camera

chefist

"Somewhere in Time" brings back the first exchange on BellGab between George Senda and Bart Ell...after all this time we can find that not much has changed with Senda...

Quote from: Falkie2013 on November 25, 2013, 04:38:05 PM
It isn't about what I look like, my body type or anything else. That shouldn't be a consideration and is frequently used as an ad hominem arguement on the net by people who have absolutely NOTHING constructive to say or because they never comment on the content of posts or videos, podcasts, blogs or what have you.

There are people who look worse than me on You Tube including a former poster who sits there with his chest bare and shows people how he puts his dirty laundry in a bag which is totally bizarre.

Noory puts out a broadcasting product. He should excel at it. He doesn't. And hasn't for years. He may have been great as the Nighthawk in St. Louis but he wasn't ready for prime time and probably never will be. The self promoting, the appearing everywhere and the karaoke and so much more makes HIM look foolish as does his nightly flub filled performances on the air.

I've seen the man talk in person and he doesn't seem to act that way in public. But there's something that happens when that on air light goes on that is mysterious in that he turns into a gibbering idiot no matter who comes on. The only one who doesn't seem to get that treatment from him is LMH, who doesn't get much of it because she talks so much and much of her stuff seems to be pre-recorded or she just talks so much that the $noore can't get a word in edgewise. But even she has Noory in mouth disease that she tells him how great he is as well.

You've done nothing but bitch about Art ever since he quit. Frankly I think your opinions aren't worth a bucket of warm spit. Most of us have gotten over our initial outrage and upset over Art's quitting DM. YOU haven't and keep going on and on about it at every opportunity.

I'm making light of Noory's history of flubs, verbal mistakes, outright idiocy, failure to properly interview people and more. His history of failing to improve as a broadcaster, and indeed even becoming worse at his craft shows that.

It stretches the bounds of incredulity to hear people call him and say he's doing such a great job when they obviously have no knowledge of Art broadcasting and no basis of comparison to make such stupid comments. If you're a bad broadcaster, you're a bad broadcaster. One may improve over time but Noory hasn't and shows NO indication that he will ever improve.

I could just do a list of every gaffe and flub he's ever made and do a video of that. But I'm also making light of some of his guests, like Alex Jones, who sees conspiracies everywhere.

It's NOT about criticizing the person making a parody when the point of that parody is to criticize the content or behavior of another person in the public eye.

Oh, I had some idiot say I look like an idiot in my videos and that my videos are akin to stalking Noory ! Some people don't get it that the whole purpose of parody is either to do something funny about a person or to make light of their foibles and mistakes.

Stalking hell ! Noory has a track record of being an idiot on the air. I'm just pointing it out to those who think he's such a BRILLIANT broadcaster, which he isn't.
The clueless adoring someone even more clueless, at least on the air.

I'm going to continue the things because they show to the great uniformed Noory listeners how truely bad he is. My negative comments on them have been few, usually some smarmy comment about MY weight or appearance and not about the videos.

IF Noory didn't exist, I might skewer Jones or someone else who appears on these shows like the Numbers lady or guests who gush all over Noory and tell him what a great job he's doing when there are podcasters out there who could do a better job than Noory ever could by simply not showing up for one podcast.

With no aspersion towards Art in that comment above meant or implied either.

I could just comment on each Noory show and do that but it would be almost impossible to do so because with each guest he seems almost compelled to say something that holds himself up to ridicule.

I KNOW my limitations, physical and otherwise. I'm going to make mistakes and I feel that to show a parody of Noory including the way he looks is acceptable.
The man looks creepy and if he didn't look strange to people people wouldn't be putting out pictures of him as Mr. Potatohead and the like, would they ?
Noory doesn't. And acts as if HE is the perfect broadcaster when he clearly isn't.

He also ACTS creepy towards female guests and with his continual " news " stories about maimed, dead and otherwise compromised or to be compromised children as well
almost on a nightly basis. It makes one wonder what is in his psyche where he seems obsessed to do stories about children or to do stories about news events that every other news outlet is covering like a mine cave in in Colorado which has nothing to do with the paranormal news that we got for years from Art.

And that's what many find so annoying about the guy.

Including me.

Of course, I could play it straight but it wouldn't be as much fun.

Some out there chose to focus on me instead of the joke that Noory has made out of a historic radio show.
Their problem, not mine.

Bugger the naysayers, indeed.

I like it !

From Bart Ell

So you want people to ignore what you look like as you slap on some eyebrows and a mustache and try to look like Dave?

If what you look like is not important then why bother with the props?

Ok, fine... let us ignore the body type... the mess... the fans... the mirrored image.... the self promoting... the fact that you seem to enjoy thinking you are "monetizing" yourself... the broken glasses... what exactly are we left with?

All I can really come up with is some institutional level Dave Obsession.

Quote from: Meatie Pie on January 12, 2017, 12:50:36 PM
There is nothing that can be done maybe other than contacting Senda's case manager.

Senda is practiced enough in these deceptions to know a creditor won't take legal action for less than $5K. It's the one scenario where poverty and unemployment favors him.

He is a petty crook, an embarrassment to taxpayers humanity.
FIFY

jason.callan

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 12, 2017, 09:22:40 AM
I will not and never have accepted any compensation or payment of any kind for the limited edition White Crow Hoodies. The Hoodies are now in many countries and 4 continents.

Over the past half year I have been asked many  questions about the  hoodies and the symbolism in the design. I have remained mostly silent on the subject. I was comfortable having each person that has a hoodie  interpret the symbolism for themselves. But I was recently convinced by a close associate and by the volume of continuous inquiries that I should reveal my original thoughts.

This week I have made arrangements with a world known and respected celebrity to reveal "most" of the symbolism represented on the Hoodie..

Stay tuned to normal channels and frequencies.. life changing information will be revealed shortly.

Love ALL

https://youtu.be/cWi4n4-kpkc

jason.callan

Quote from: Chefist on January 12, 2017, 09:46:49 PM
WC is awesome...Glad you got your hoodie, brother.

Yes he is friend. George seemed kind of ungrateful in his video wondering why he sent it. White Crow sent it out of friendship & because he has a very generous & thoughtful nature.