• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

zeebo

Quote from: creepygreenlight on July 06, 2016, 01:51:59 PM
But either way, Hillary probably cannot even qualify for a security clearance now...

Since she won't be allowed in the White House, she may have to work from home.

ItsOver

Quote from: zeebo on July 06, 2016, 02:09:16 PM
Since she won't be allowed in the White House, she may have to work from home.
Ha!  Thank yeeewww, Zeeb!  Hopefully, she'll clear it with herself, first.

albrecht

Quote from: PaulAtreides on July 06, 2016, 01:22:08 PM
Will all of you Hillary hating right wing fundy ass cracker wannabe lawyers learn to distinguish sloppy, incompetent, blah, blah, blah from criminal.
Just one example of many over time:
https://www.fbi.gov/sacramento/press-releases/2015/folsom-naval-reservist-is-sentenced-after-pleading-guilty-to-unauthorized-removal-and-retention-of-classified-materials
Nishimura should've changed his name to Clinton or had his spouse accidentally have a meeting with Lynch. He likely would've gotten away Scot-free also.

Value Of Pi

That's called gross negligence you stupid water-headed twat.

And many times gross negligence is just as bad as criminal.

But either way, Hillary probably cannot even qualify for a security clearance now... so no idea how she is even still able to run for Pres.  That ho is less trustworthy than your average street hooker.

Hillary deserves a lot of the flak she's getting on this, but we shouldn't let that distract from the point that Segundus made on one of these threads. Namely, who are the people that had the knowledge, experience and responsibility to recognize that a private server was a security breach and to pursue it as far as necessary to get this practice to stop?

Hillary can plead ignorance only because, apparently, all the people who knew better and should have acted on the problem instead decided to stop pursuing the matter. This gave her all the cover she needed to keep doing what she was doing.

IMO, these enablers are worse than Hillary because they knew without a doubt that this private server was a major problem. They allowed Clinton to not only endanger national security, but get away with it by giving her just enough plausible denial to wiggle out of an FBI investigation.

PaulAtreides

That's called gross negligence you stupid water-headed twat.

And many times gross negligence is just as bad as criminal.

But in this case, it's not criminal. 

Quote from: Hollow Man on July 06, 2016, 10:50:07 AM
I don't know why a woman would even want to be in a golf club. Fuck, I don't want to be in a golf club. I hate the whole damn sport; I never saw the appeal to it. Always seemed like the refuge of boring, impotent cucks that couldn't get a woman off if their life depended on it.

I think this prettymuch sums it up. Take it away, George:

https://youtu.be/Z4w7H48tBS8
I wonder how many homeless people George Carlin personally helped?

I_Speculate

Quote from: PaulAtreides on July 06, 2016, 02:58:49 PM

Would you and could you honestly say that she had no idea what she was doing wasn't permitted nor secure?

If she knew she is guilty and if she didn't know then she is not capable of being a President with access to sensitive information nor should she be allowed to have access to said information.

Either she really is THAT STUPID ; or she is criminally negligent. Neither bode well and anyone whom would vote for her must be equally as dense.

with that being said...

Your other current option for new President is just as absurd. You have a choice between shit and shittier.

Either way your screwed.

Hollow Man

Quote from: From Somewhere Out There on July 06, 2016, 03:44:11 PM
I wonder how many homeless people George Carlin personally helped?

Ohhhhh, somebody's butthurt! Struck a nerve, huh? Let me guess, you love golf and hate Carlin. That must've hurt your wittle feelz, huh? So sorry...   :'(

How many? How the fuck should I know? What's it to you? And why should I care?

Quote from: Hollow Man on July 06, 2016, 04:02:02 PM
Ohhhhh, somebody's butthurt! Struck a nerve, huh? Let me guess, you love golf and hate Carlin. That must've hurt your wittle feelz, huh? So sorry...   :'(

How many? How the fuck should I know? And why should I care?
Yeah, I love golf and I like some of the stuff George did. I just never knew he was a racist, saying that golf is a white man's game. Pretty sure Tiger Woods was at the top of his game when George did this. Several of my friends that I golf with are Hispanic.

What an arrogant bastard, which most liberals are BTW.

aldousburbank

Quote from: From Somewhere Out There on July 06, 2016, 04:09:15 PM
Several of my friends that I golf with are Hispanic.

The groundskeepers don't count.

aldousburbank

Hillary probably cannot even qualify for a security clearance now... so no idea how she is even still able to run for Pres.  That ho is less trustworthy than your average street hooker.

Hollow Man

Quote from: From Somewhere Out There on July 06, 2016, 04:09:15 PM
Yeah, I love golf and I like some of the stuff George did. I just never knew he was a racist, saying that golf is a white man's game. Pretty sure Tiger Woods was at the top of his game when George did this. Several of my friends that I golf with are Hispanic.

What an arrogant bastard, which most liberals are BTW.

A racist?? HAHA. What is this, reverse PC now? You can't point out the truth? Jesus fucking Christ. It is mostly a white man's game, and old, boring white guys at that. It's a fucking sausage fest of epic proportions. As for Tiger Wood, he's an anomaly, who cares. The overwhelming numbers are against him. Sorry, it's just a fact. Same with hockey, except hockey doesn't suck and bore people to death. Oh, andt they get into lots of fights, which is great. Negroes just don't like the cold, I guess. Ah, fuck, I just triggered somebody, I can feel it. ;D

Besides, it's a fucking comedy act. What, is he being too "judgmental"? LOL. What do you expect? You sound like a conservative version of some triggered college fag who got his feelz hurt because somebody made fun of AIDS or something. Lighten up and get a fucking sense of humor.

Arrogant liberal bastard? Give me a fucking break. Carlin attacked plenty of liberal shit, including those college fags I brought up. Look up his shit about feminists, for example. That's assuming you're willing to leave your little safe space. If you think that's standard "liberal" fare, you're out of your fucking mind.

Quote from: aldousburbank on July 06, 2016, 04:19:49 PM
The groundskeepers don't count.
Ha, ha. You must live in California, Arizona, Texas or Florida.....

Quote from: Hollow Man on July 06, 2016, 04:41:27 PM
mostly a white man's game, and old, boring white guys at that.
Funny, I was at the range this morning, mostly young kids with their dads........
Have you ever been to a golf course? Leisure World doesn't count either. ;)

Hollow Man

Quote from: From Somewhere Out There on July 06, 2016, 04:47:15 PM
Ha, ha. You must live in California, Arizona, Texas or Florida.....

Nah, they're all over. Just like locusts. Too late... much too late...  ;)

Hollow Man

Quote from: From Somewhere Out There on July 06, 2016, 04:49:25 PM
Funny, I was at the range this morning, mostly young kids with their dads........
Have you ever been to a golf course? Leisure World doesn't count either. ;)

Of course I have. My dad took me once, too, about 20 years ago. I never returned. Took up basketball instead.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Hollow Man on July 06, 2016, 04:41:27 PM
A racist?? HAHA. What is this, reverse PC now? You can't point out the truth? Jesus fucking Christ. It is mostly a white man's game, and old, boring white guys at that. It's a fucking sausage fest of epic proportions. As for Tiger Wood, he's an anomaly, who cares. The overwhelming numbers are against him. Sorry, it's just a fact. Same with hockey, except hockey doesn't suck and bore people to death. Oh, andt they get into lots of fights, which is great. Negroes just don't like the cold, I guess. Ah, fuck, I just triggered somebody, I can feel it. ;D

Besides, it's a fucking comedy act. What, is he being too "judgmental"? LOL. What do you expect? You sound like a conservative version of some triggered college fag who got his feelz hurt because somebody made fun of AIDS or something. Lighten up and get a fucking sense of humor.

Arrogant liberal bastard? Give me a fucking break. Carlin attacked plenty of liberal shit, including those college fags I brought up. Look up his shit about feminists, for example. That's assuming you're willing to leave your little safe space. If you think that's standard "liberal" fare, you're out of your fucking mind.

There used to be a number of first-class comedians, like George Carlin, Richard Pryor and Don Rickles (Don is still with us, btw) to name just a few, who could do very edgy racial and ethnic humor without it being any kind of problem. They understood that there were limits to this kind of humor and they took it right up to the line without stepping over it.

It was a healthy thing since it allowed people to laugh at themselves and others without malice. Some might say that it only reinforced stereotypes but this was more than offset by the light that they shed on the problems we have as people and as a society.

I understand that you may be considered legally retarded depending on what state you reside in, so here's a nice little graphic to help you understand why no reasonable American voter will give this criminal piece of shit a chance to run the country.

Hollow Man

Quote from: PaulAtreides on July 06, 2016, 01:16:38 PM
Art's neither on his death bed nor in any pain.  Unless he's in some real cat and dog doc in a box clinic in Pahrump.  Heather just needs something to cry over and take up dead (no pun intended) air time.

Oh, yeah? How the fuck would you know, genius? Oh, that's right, Art's faking it. He's just lying out his ass again, I forgot. Yeah, he doesn't really have pneumonia, or even COPD! It's just more drama from the drama queen. Hell, you probably don't think he's even in the fucking hospital, do you?? LOL. Yup, it's all one big con job, huh. It's a conspiracy between Art and Heather! Fucking dumbass...

Hollow Man

Quote from: creepygreenlight on July 06, 2016, 05:46:53 PM
I understand that you may be considered legally retarded depending on what state you reside in, so here's a nice little graphic to help you understand why no reasonable American voter will give this criminal piece of shit a chance to run the country.

LOL. It's no use, man. You're talking to a guy who thinks Art's lying about having fucking lung problems in a fake hospital room. No compassion for the man at all. There's no evidence that will change his mind, whether it's about Art or Hillary.  ;D

pate

I hope the following song is not in poor taste:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tstDvkpDlw

Best wishes, Art!

PaulAtreides

Quote from: creepygreenlight on July 06, 2016, 05:46:53 PM

You still show no evidence of understanding what constitutes a crime.  Either go to law school or shut the fuck up.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Hollow Man on July 06, 2016, 05:54:27 PM
Oh, yeah? How the fuck would you know, genius? Oh, that's right, Art's faking it. He's just lying out his ass again, I forgot. Yeah, he doesn't really have pneumonia, or even COPD! It's just more drama from the drama queen. Hell, you probably don't think he's even in the fucking hospital, do you?? LOL. Yup, it's all one big con job, huh. It's a conspiracy between Art and Heather! Fucking dumbass...

Actually, it may be something much worse.  After Heather said they put a hole in his lung to help it drain I was skeptical.  Sounds more like they did a biopsy of something in his lung.  There's no reason he should be in pain from pneumonia or COPD. 

henge0stone

Oh god feel better Art! I will defiantly not be voting for Hillary so no worries there.

There is nothing in that law about intent.  Ask some of the others who've been prosecuted - Sandy Berger, David Petraeus, John Deutch, among others, who did far less and had no more 'intent' than Hillary. 

She committed a crime.  She exposed the highest secrets regarding national security to anyone interested enough to hack into her barn.  She certainly had to know it was a crime, based on the above cases (although, again, it doesn't matter if she knew it was or not).  She didn't really give a damn, and the top officials in her party are trying to help her win an election.  This isn't that difficult to understand.

ItsOver

Quote from: Paper*Boy on July 06, 2016, 07:20:24 PM
There is nothing in that law about intent.  Ask some of the others who've been prosecuted - Sandy Berger, David Petraeus, John Deutch, among others, who did far less and had no more 'intent' than Hillary. 

She committed a crime.  She exposed the highest secrets regarding national security to anyone interested enough to hack into her barn.  She certainly had to know it was a crime, based on the above cases (although, again, it doesn't matter if she knew it was or not).  She didn't really give a damn, and the top officials in her party are trying to help her win an election.  This isn't that difficult to understand.
This guy agrees but, meh, what's he know. ;)

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/07/05/giuliani-comey-made-special-exception-clintons