• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

GravitySucks

Quote from: wr250 on May 26, 2018, 05:16:12 PM
no ive not.

The Multiply Analytical Yet Basically Evasive Bullshit Oriented Language

I think it was an old article in Byte magazine or one of those 1980’s trade pubs.

Pizzapunch

Paul and Ella in reply to a post asking about the Vincent interview.

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 26, 2018, 05:00:45 PM
I do know someone who said they actually had cat scratch fever. My mom never took me to the doctor as a kid, so maybe I had it.. no idea.

Lol

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Pizzapunch on May 26, 2018, 05:28:22 PM

So, let’s see. What if Vincent told the same story to Dave? To Merve Griffin? To Oprah?  ::) ::)

timebandit

Heather, holds her head so high
Like a statue in the sky
Her arms are wicked, and her legs are long
When she moves my brain screams out this song
                     5-28-18

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8f1z-nHvt3c

#HeatherArmy

bellNwhistle

Quote from: timebandit on May 26, 2018, 05:32:23 PM
Heather, I love you
Won't you tell me your name?
Hello, I love you
Let me jump in your game
Hello, I love you
     5-28-18

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8f1z-nHvt3c

#HeatherArmy

I’m sorry, but I don’t think she loves you yet. Maybe you should up your game?

Pizzapunch

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 26, 2018, 05:31:15 PM
So, let’s see. What if Vincent told the same story to Dave? To Merve Griffin? To Oprah?  ::) ::)
LASHA was in damage control calling Vincent bitter and saying it's sad people are trying to destroy arts name and reputation. They deleted the thread over there of course. Didn't jive well with their push to collect money for the art bell memorial bench.

albrecht

Quote from: Pizzapunch on May 26, 2018, 05:28:22 PM
Why the hate? We love Paul and Ella here. Their posts almost make me want to join twitter so I don't have to rely on folks like PP posting them here. (I also think they should have their own thread so everyone can get instant updates on things like peeing the dog, antics of meth head wanna-be car thieves, vampire pumpkins, and the like.)

GravitySucks

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 26, 2018, 05:31:15 PM

Dave’s not here man.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 26, 2018, 05:34:43 PM
Dave’s not here man.

I missed the interview. Didn’t Dave say he’d have Vincent on as a guest host?

Pizzapunch

Paul knows karate, be scared.

Dyna-X

Quote from: WeinerInHand on May 26, 2018, 05:11:31 PM
Define "tricks"
Roll Over. Fetch. Play Dead. Maybe he alerts you before the doorbell rings. Or marches in time to good music. Dachsund rock....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=re61B8sKQWk

teknoslag

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 26, 2018, 05:34:16 PM
I’m sorry, but I don’t think she loves you yet. Maybe you should up your game?

Try letting her live in your guest house, and giving her the rights to things you don't own. She can't resist that.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Pizzapunch on May 26, 2018, 05:34:20 PM
LASHA was in damage control calling Vincent bitter and saying it's sad people are trying to destroy arts name and reputation. They deleted the thread over there of course. Didn't jive well with their push to collect money for the art bell memorial bench.

I think anyone in his shoes would be understandably bitter.
There’s obviously proof Art was a swinger.

Also, how is that terrible, but not that Heathen was sex phone worker? Just curious.

Why is no one posting this over on Facebook?  :P

teknoslag

Quote from: Pizzapunch on May 26, 2018, 05:38:23 PM
Paul knows karate, be scared.

Oh FFS. I always envisioned Paul and Ella as two old geezers living out of an RV, now you're telling me he's just an almost-middle-aged neckbeard who still shops at Hot Topic and thinks Star Wars is a documentary.

Nothing feels real anymore.

Father Jack

Quote from: teknoslag on May 26, 2018, 05:43:22 PM
Oh FFS. I always envisioned Paul and Ella as two old geezers living out of an RV, now you're telling me he's just an almost-middle-aged neckbeard who still shops at Hot Topic and thinks Star Wars is a documentary.

Nothing feels real anymore.

Nothing is real. We all live in a perverse hologram.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Dyna-X on May 26, 2018, 05:39:06 PM
Roll Over. Fetch. Play Dead. Maybe he alerts you before the doorbell rings. Or marches in time to good music. Dachsund rock....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=re61B8sKQWk

None of the above but I have taught her to sit, stay, and follow using only hand cues.

teknoslag

Quote from: Father Jack on May 26, 2018, 05:44:56 PM

Please tell me it comes with a dump button.

Metron2267

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 26, 2018, 05:07:20 PM
Perhaps. I think just having a desire to help people after the death of a loved one really pushed me in this direction. It’s been really healing for me, which I’m very thankful for.

That's excellent, for you and for the families of the dying. Hospice is a wonderful organization peopled by amazing souls.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 26, 2018, 05:47:04 PM
That's excellent, for you and for the families of the dying. Hospice is a wonderful organization peopled by amazing souls.

❤️❤️ :)

Metron2267

Quote from: Father Jack on May 26, 2018, 05:44:56 PM

"The Matrix" was not fiction. 8)

Quote from: Pizzapunch on May 26, 2018, 05:34:20 PM
LASHA was in damage control calling Vincent bitter and saying it's sad people are trying to destroy arts name and reputation...

Art already did that

Dyna-X

Quote from: WeinerInHand on May 26, 2018, 05:45:18 PM
None of the above but I have taught her to sit, stay, and follow using only hand cues.
That is still pretty impressive. Most dogs I have had have needed multiple sense reinforcement to do anything. (i.e. gestures, plus verbal commands and treats)

BTW - the song came out of an old joke game I used to play with coworkers. We would hear various tunes and assign a breed. So we had Collie Rock, German Shepherd rock, etc. We had no idea why we laughed and thought various songs fit.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 26, 2018, 05:49:47 PM
I speak from experience, twice over...

:'(

Two of my grandparents were on hospice. It’s why I’m volunteering now.

I’m Sorry for your loss.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Dyna-X on May 26, 2018, 05:51:14 PM
That is still pretty impressive. Most dogs I have had have needed multiple sense reinforcement to do anything. (i.e. gestures, plus verbal commands and treats)

Use a serious tone enforced by hand gesture and start with short distance (3ft, 5ft, 10ft, and so on). Only provide treats half of the time.
Eventually, you will be able to drop the voice command.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Dyna-X on May 26, 2018, 05:51:14 PM

BTW - the song came out of an old joke game I used to play with coworkers. We would hear various tunes and assign a breed. So we had Collie Rock, German Shepherd rock, etc. We had no idea why we laughed and thought various songs fit.

😃