• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Oh and of course there is an almost certainty that the Hacienda would go up like a Roman Candle if he did try and use it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9jpwGTy66g

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 26, 2018, 01:19:15 PM
I'd rather be locked in a damp cellar for two weeks than endure that fey, wizardy bollocks.

Haha.  It was required reading in school.  I preferred it muchly over Babbitt.  Our Lit teacher thought Sinclair Lewis was the second coming.  I have driven through Sauk Center many times and would have set that bastard's house on fire had he still been alive and living in it. 

Lilith

Here is the video where he says that the book will be mailed off tomorrow, which is the same thing he said the day before.  It's strange, because in this video he also shows that he got his mail, a couple bills I guess, but did say that he will buy his ticket next friday.  I will be listening tomorrow to see if he gets the book mailed off.  I was very disappointed that he did not get it mailed today, as he had promised to do yesterday.  Also, he does admit that he can afford to spend $85 a month on catfood alone.  I remember mentioning to George in one of the live YouTube stream chats that it sounds like he cannot aford as many cats as he has.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPrVnnwK98I

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 26, 2018, 01:24:26 PM
Oh and of course there is an almost certainty that the Hacienda would go up like a Roman Candle if he did try and use it.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BeTWkSmbAG4

This sets the scene for the big guy to go out in style - Sendadammerung. Get Kathy in there as well in a breastplate and horned helmet.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 26, 2018, 01:25:37 PM
Haha.  It was required reading in school.  I preferred it muchly over Babbitt.  Our Lit teacher thought Sinclair Lewis was the second coming.  I have driven through Sauk Center many times and would have set that bastard's house on fire had he still been alive and living in it.

I recently read that one that had a Trumpian character in it, but it was so dull I can't even recall the name. Babbitt reminded me a bit of that film 'I Love You, Alice B Toklas.'

$85 a month on cat food?  I swear, if I lived anywhere close to that idot, I would trap every stray cat within a six block radius of Hacienda Horror as the final troll.  Imagine him having one final rant and conniption followed by a horrific gurgling sound after the vessel popped in his head.

Sendadämmerung. 

Yes.  No one lives forever and it would be his way to cheat the Iguana. 

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 26, 2018, 01:36:29 PM
Sendadämmerung. 

Yes.  No one lives forever and it would be his way to cheat the Iguana.

Just imagine a newbie coming to BG for the first time and reading that post? We've left English behind with our own Senda-inflected dialect.

And if someone doesn't make a shirt with 'Don't Cheat The Iguana' on it they're just not trying hard enough.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 26, 2018, 01:42:05 PM
Just imagine a newbie coming to BG for the first time and reading that post? We've left English behind with our own Senda-inflected dialect.

And if someone doesn't make a shirt with 'Don't Cheat The Iguana' on it they're just not trying hard enough.

It would only be appropriate to wear an Iguana Ribbon on the shirt as well.  Show of support and all..............

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 26, 2018, 01:45:04 PM
It would only be appropriate to wear an Iguana Ribbon on the shirt as well.  Show of support and all..............

I hear the hernia op might be scheduled for the evening:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=diTd7Tj2xKA

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 26, 2018, 01:45:04 PM

That is the speschull bandage they wrap around the lower abdomen after an iguana hernia operation. In Senda's case, it would be quite a few miles.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 26, 2018, 01:52:29 PM

That is the speschull bandage they wrap around the lower abdomen after an iguana hernia operation. In Senda's case, it would be quite a few miles.

Can it really be called an iguana in Senda's case? More like a Komodo Dragon.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 26, 2018, 01:54:20 PM
Can it really be called an iguana in Senda's case? More like a Komodo Dragon.

If he does go down to Pasadena for this jamboree, it would have extra entertainment value if his intestine exited into his body cavity through the rupture and captured on a live stream..  ;D

My 2 cats food cost $2 per month, and they were getting fat. ..
Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 26, 2018, 01:35:19 PM
$85 a month on cat food?  I swear, if I lived anywhere close to that idot, I would trap every stray cat within a six block radius of Hacienda Horror as the final troll.  Imagine him having one final rant and conniption followed by a horrific gurgling sound after the vessel popped in his head.

Quote from: Renegade Smurf on May 26, 2018, 02:02:03 PM
My 2 cats food cost $2 per month, and they were getting fat. ..

are you questioning The Master? if he says he spent $85 dollars on cat food, then he spent $85 dollars on cat food.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 26, 2018, 02:01:49 PM
If he does go down to Pasadena for this jamboree, it would have extra entertainment value if his intestine exited into his body cavity through the rupture and captured on a live stream..  ;D

As he goes down - Danheiser, Noory and Linda Howe can serenade him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faC3XTInrgA

RE: "WAL MART HAUL, KATHY & WEATHERSTRIPPING VICTORY.."

What Victory? I thought he rented that flat. I think the landlord would have the say about modifications being done. Is he saying he "hired" some private contractor to do that? Then stiffed them on the bill? What happened?

Then the "evil" companies all over again. What an anti-social f*ck the guy is. The true hater of especially honest, decent WORKING people. Out to make their jobs as miserable as possible due to his own "evil" -- a trait he dare tries to cast on others.

OK, all. This is a self-described "official investigator for Coast To Coast AM" and some "friend" of George Noory. How about that, all? That speaks volumes of who and what that crappy program is anyway -- but we are blessed to see its own minions at "work" as they supposedly carry out "the good fight" against the wrongs of the world.

Quote from: brig on May 26, 2018, 12:57:35 PM
Yes, he said he didn't get it mailed yesterday and was going to mail it today, then came back from his shopping today, and said he didn't get it mailed today, and didn't get his ticket yet, but will get it on Friday.  Friday is the 1st, when he gets his Suplemental disability.

Add to the growing list of things he does not understand - the price of airline tickets. By Friday the cost of that ticket should go up quite a bit as it is the same month as the flight. If you see a good price you buy it right away.

He was pissed in one video that Patty keeps taking Kathy out to Red Lobster while he is stuck at home eating TV dinners. I think George encourages the animosity of Kath towards Patty because he is jealous.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 26, 2018, 05:07:59 PM
Add to the growing list of things he does not understand - the price of airline tickets. By Friday the cost of that ticket should go up quite a bit as it is the same month as the flight. If you see a good price you buy it right away.

He was pissed in one video that Patty keeps taking Kathy out to Red Lobster while he is stuck at home eating TV dinners. I think George encourages the animosity of Kath towards Patty because he is jealous.

I had to just shake my head at the last video where she was berating Patty for being cheap and splitting the Chinese food.  While describing how she made her breakfast and coffee every morning.  Probably did the dishes too. But she is selfish.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 26, 2018, 05:11:50 PM
I had to just shake my head at the last video where she was berating Patty for being cheap and splitting the Chinese food.  While describing how she made her breakfast and coffee every morning.  Probably did the dishes too. But she is selfish.

You know the drill by now...The phrase a good deed never goes unpunished is on another level with the Senda and Samsquatch monster grift.

Quote from: brig on May 26, 2018, 12:57:35 PM
Yes, he said he didn't get it mailed yesterday and was going to mail it today, then came back from his shopping today, and said he didn't get it mailed today...

I'm sure it will be well worth the wait.  Who wouldn't want one of the treasures Falkie has surrounded himself with. 

Imagine the excitement of unwrapping it when it arrives.

Lilith

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 26, 2018, 05:17:53 PM
I'm sure it will be well worth the wait.  Who wouldn't want one of the treasures Falkie has surrounded himself with. 

Imagine the excitement of unwrapping it when it arrives.

It baffles me that anyone who has seen Sendas videos, would want enter his abode, like Ahhhhh-Brum, or purchase any of his posessions.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 26, 2018, 05:07:59 PM

I think that's it too.  I hope the price of the tickets DOES go up by the time he purchases them.

GravitySucks

Quote from: brig on May 26, 2018, 05:43:10 PM
It baffles me that anyone who has seen Sendas videos, would want enter his abode, like Ahhhhh-Brum, or purchase any of his posessions.

But if you could steal the alien head, you would.

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 26, 2018, 05:44:40 PM
But if you could steal the alien head, you would.
Taht would be a cool trophy if somebody could figure out how to steal it and post pics on here to taunt Falkie.

IcicleTrepan

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 26, 2018, 12:11:12 PM
Senda's  Dislike/Hate List:

Amish, basically anyone who works
Mennonites
Quakers
Jayhawkers

soon to be Adding....

Hoosiers

I and several others have been working hard at getting Canadian Tire added to the list