• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Would Lawsuit Be Mentioned on C2C?

Started by BigDave, February 20, 2013, 12:24:04 PM

If George Noory decides to sue Coastgab,will it be mentioned on C2C?

Yes
3 (21.4%)
No
10 (71.4%)
Maybe
1 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 13

BigDave

I have a feeling it wouldn't be mentioned ::)

McPhallus

Quote from: BigDave on February 20, 2013, 12:24:04 PM
I have a feeling it wouldn't be mentioned ::)

He'd mention the lawsuit--as a badge of honor if nothing else--but not the specific target.  And the syncophants will call in during open lines and talk about what a hero they think he is.  Gag.

HorrorRetro

He would mention it.  He apparently needs constant reassurance and attention.  Look at how long he's milked a damn pizza roll.  Here is a man in his 60s who compares a mouth burn to someone in chronic pain who contemplates suicide.  There's a serious disconnect with reality here. 

Tinfoil Hat

I don't think he'll say anything. I'm sure by this point competent legal counsel has advised them to just ignore this place.

Morgus

nah, he would never say anything like that on the air and he won't do any lawsuit anyway, thats just Noory's usual threat (talk only) like he did years ago with the Fantastic Forum that was the major 'Noory hater' site back in the first couple years he took over as host of c2c.
the most Noory would do on the air is like he has done before get into a rant about his 'haters' without being specific mentions of the website(s) he is referring to...

ziznak

yeah but wouldnt it be great if there was a lawsuit and it blew up and got crazy attention.  We would get to see MV being led in and out of court ranting up a storm, people would have huge pizza roll signs in protest... ah that'd be great

coaster

If I could sue everyone whos been critical of me, Id be a billionaire. Noory is a fucking moron.

Foodlion

Talk is cheap, that's all it was. A cheap threat.

Quote from: CrabbyOld Bat on February 20, 2013, 04:08:53 PM
There won't be any lawsuit.

I agree, Crabby... Noory's a public figure.  Noory definitely gets crapped on here, but I don't see anything resembling defamation of character or libel. 

Nooron is a big bag of hot air. If it was so easy to be sued and shut down, most of the political shows on the radio and tv would have been off the air a long time ago. Nooron's livelihood isn't affected, his personal reputation isn't damaged, not that he has one, and all he's suffered is the annoyance of being the target of criticism, some over the top perhaps, but most of it spot on. As someone upthread said: if his skin is so thin, he belongs in another industry. Maybe flipping burgers if he can manage to not burn his tongue on the griddle.

CrabbyOld Bat

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on February 20, 2013, 11:07:33 PM
... Maybe flipping burgers if he can manage to not burn his tongue on the griddle.

LOL

Yorkshire pud

I don't think he'd mention it as a topic; BUT I do think he might make sure one of his regulars (Hoagland for example) was aware, and would drop in "Hey George, I hear on the grapevine you're making reparations on those heretics who think you're not only inviting charaltans onto the show, but you're a crap host too; what's the dope on that?" 

Then he'll have a way in to say along the lines he can't say much about it: "Though I sure would like ta" and then leave it to the guest to expand on hypothesis (Primed off air previously) and be met with George replying he can't "say nutthin bud"..etc etc...

I can't see he would want to drag out any sort of suit though; can you imagine the court bringing Hoagland and Bara to be witnesses and qualifying their official credentials thus bolstering (or otherwise!) the whole show's raison d'être?

Morgus

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on February 23, 2013, 12:51:17 PM
what lawsuit?
there is none.
it was just another phony threat by Noory in some email.
he has done that before with websites he brands 'haters' and never followed thru with the threat...

Elflord

Quote from: Morgus on February 23, 2013, 04:10:50 PM
there is none.
it was just another phony threat by Noory in some email.
he has done that before with websites he brands 'haters' and never followed thru with the threat...
I just hope that there is no lawsuit because George Noory will lose his case. He can't handle the truth. That is my view point.

thanks for the link

for a minute I thought George might be getting sued by the English language or sumptin'

Sardondi

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on February 25, 2013, 01:55:11 PMfor a minute I thought George might be getting sued by the English language or sumptin'
That was a coffee-out-nose moment. Brilliant!