• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Bomb..bomb..bomb, bomb bomb, DC

Started by Gd5150, October 24, 2018, 10:31:17 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 26, 2018, 04:23:05 PM
I do not believe we'd have had Ebola in the wild or Enterovirus. :(

I think Romney would have mimicked Reagan's amnesty, McStain too (and he was afar worse globalist btw).

Reagan before he got shot = American nationalist/anti-globaist

Reagan after he got shot = globalist

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 26, 2018, 04:27:10 PM
Reagan before he got shot = American nationalist/anti-globaist

Reagan after he got shot = globalist

Agree.

ShayP

This is all we need to know:

Court documents also show that, in 2014, Sayoc worked as a "road manager for a variety of traveling male revue shows."

Gd5150

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 26, 2018, 03:22:28 PM

I’d rather open suspicios packages for the post office buck naked. What a tool.

Juan

Our accused Amerind bomber was probably driven to it by rage against Elizabeth Warren’s false claims to Cherokee ethnicity.

ItsOver

Quote from: Gd5150 on October 26, 2018, 04:41:41 PM

"Let's drink and talk about Elizabeth Warren?"

Metron2267

https://govtslaves.info/2018/10/26/fake-pipe-bomb-hoaxer-arrested-van-wraps-staged-for-psyop-effect/
A white van discovered at his property looks like a professionally produced false flag theater prop, with nearly every window covered with high-end graphics promoting President Trump, Mike Pence and “CNN sucks” messages.

In other words, not only were the fake pipe bombs convenient props for the left-wing media to play the victim; this van is the perfect visual prop to repeatedly broadcast on left-wing news to blame conservatives for this obviously staged false flag theater.

The van wrap images look pristine, brand new, as if they’ve never even sat in the Florida sun. There isn’t a single sign of any of these images fading or peeling, and there are no signs of any vandalism carried out against the van. It’s obviously a staged prop. A fake.

It’s all another CIA-run psyop, in other words. And it’s painfully obvious to nearly everyone that this van has been decorated by a professional team for precisely this purpose:

https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-10-24-deep-state-rolls-out-staged-bomb-attack-on-cnn-headquarters.html
A coordinated false flag bombing to be blamed on Trump supporters in order to alter the outcome of the mid-term elections

This is precisely what I have publicly predicted would take place right before the mid-term elections: A coordinated false flag bombing of the left-wing media and left-wing political leaders. It’s blatantly obvious that the globalist democrats are sending these packages to themselves, knowing the media will blame Trump supporters, Alex Jones, conservatives and gun owners.

What you are witnessing is the very definition of a media-run false flag event, where the media itself gets targeted so that the same media can hysterically report that it’s under attack because President Trump is whipping up “hate” against the media.

You can see proof of our predictions below:

NaturalNews.com, August 10, 2018: “Censorship PURGE points to imminent false flag violence before mid-term elections… bigger than 9/11?”

Counterthink.com, Aug. 10, 2018: “Censorship PURGE points to imminent FALSE FLAG violence”

Quote from: Gd5150 on October 26, 2018, 04:41:41 PM

>semester at sea
>social justice
>ellen degeneres
>conan obrien
>oy vey

ItsOver

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 26, 2018, 04:56:48 PM

>semester at sea
>social justice
>ellen degeneres
>conan obrien
>oy vey
Ellen Degenerate.  Say no more.

ItsOver

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 26, 2018, 04:52:41 PM
https://govtslaves.info/2018/10/26/fake-pipe-bomb-hoaxer-arrested-van-wraps-staged-for-psyop-effect/
A white van discovered at his property looks like a professionally produced false flag theater prop, with nearly every window covered with high-end graphics promoting President Trump, Mike Pence and “CNN sucks” messages.

In other words, not only were the fake pipe bombs convenient props for the left-wing media to play the victim; this van is the perfect visual prop to repeatedly broadcast on left-wing news to blame conservatives for this obviously staged false flag theater.

The van wrap images look pristine, brand new, as if they’ve never even sat in the Florida sun. There isn’t a single sign of any of these images fading or peeling, and there are no signs of any vandalism carried out against the van. It’s obviously a staged prop. A fake.

It’s all another CIA-run psyop, in other words. And it’s painfully obvious to nearly everyone that this van has been decorated by a professional team for precisely this purpose:

https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-10-24-deep-state-rolls-out-staged-bomb-attack-on-cnn-headquarters.html
A coordinated false flag bombing to be blamed on Trump supporters in order to alter the outcome of the mid-term elections

This is precisely what I have publicly predicted would take place right before the mid-term elections: A coordinated false flag bombing of the left-wing media and left-wing political leaders. It’s blatantly obvious that the globalist democrats are sending these packages to themselves, knowing the media will blame Trump supporters, Alex Jones, conservatives and gun owners.

What you are witnessing is the very definition of a media-run false flag event, where the media itself gets targeted so that the same media can hysterically report that it’s under attack because President Trump is whipping up “hate” against the media.

You can see proof of our predictions below:

NaturalNews.com, August 10, 2018: “Censorship PURGE points to imminent false flag violence before mid-term elections… bigger than 9/11?”

Counterthink.com, Aug. 10, 2018: “Censorship PURGE points to imminent FALSE FLAG violence”
Not to worry.  I'm sure the FBI will get to the bottom of things.  Oh, wait.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on October 26, 2018, 05:04:12 PM
Not to worry.  I'm sure the FBI will get to the bottom of things.  Oh, wait.

Everywhere you turn it’s Nazi, Nazis, NAZIS! ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on October 26, 2018, 05:59:08 PM
https://twitter.com/Jordan_Sather_/status/1055923398738472961

EVERYDAY IS LIKE CHRISTMAS

Well, I just knew that was going to happen. Our collective “intelligence” community are like little children who think that when they close their eyes we can’t see them...but we’ve all been watching this shit go on for awhile now.  ::)

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on October 26, 2018, 06:03:32 PM
This guy thinks he's hot shit, doesn't he?

What specifically was it about the 8 year Obummer nightmare that you found to be "hilarity"?

Take all the screens you need:______________________________

Jackstar

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 26, 2018, 06:09:06 PM
Pretty much confirms it.

In all due humility, I must confess that I did not make this connection, until I heard it spoken aloud.

Obvious lack of training & discipline is obvious. Still...

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on October 26, 2018, 07:13:32 PM
Obvious lack of training & discipline is obvious. Still...
What specifically was it about the 8 year Obummer nightmare that you found to be "hilarity"?

Take all the screens you need:______________________________

Dr. MD MD

Savage just rightly pointed out that none of the stickers on his van were sun faded. All brand new. Hmmm...? ???

Gd5150

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 26, 2018, 08:09:29 PM
Savage just rightly pointed out that none of the stickers on his van were sun faded. All brand new. Hmmm...? ???

Well I believe they’re window wraps of some kind. No way anyone could get individual stickers that perfectly aligned. The van is spotless. Must have a fresh coat of wax. Never seen a van that shiny. Tip top!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on October 26, 2018, 08:19:19 PM
Well I believe they’re window wraps of some kind. No way anyone could get individual stickers that perfectly aligned. The van is spotless. Must have a fresh coat of wax. Never seen a van that shiny. Tip top!

Yeah...spooky. 8) :o

Dr. MD MD

Also, this guy is from Coward County. Didn’t some other FBI related bullshit go down there? ::)

aldousburbank

Quote from: Gd5150 on October 26, 2018, 08:19:19 PM

First thing I thought when I saw them.

Gd5150

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 26, 2018, 08:58:00 PM
Also, this guy is from Coward County. Didn’t some other FBI related bullshit go down there? ::)

The hanging chad.