• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

You don't suppose he will now have chronic problems with that eye do you?  More Dr. visits, ER runs, etc...Trump hasn't factored Falkie into his O-Care restructuring has he?

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 05, 2018, 07:16:28 PM
You don't suppose he will now have chronic problems with that eye do you?  More Dr. visits, ER runs, etc...Trump hasn't factored Falkie into his O-Care restructuring has he?

I am curious how it comes out. I heard laser surgery only lasts for about seven years or so. I know someone that might benefit from it but it is kind of a scary proposition.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 05, 2018, 07:17:11 PM
You beat me to it.

It's OK.  I can imagine Falkie drove them batshit nuts during presurg....pain in the ass. 

MAX

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 05, 2018, 07:04:43 PM
You're correct..But if It were me, I'd demand GA. I'm squeamish about my eyes being touched.

This is recovery for everything he stated he had done, I am not a doctor but I play one on TV.

"During a 20 minute stay in the recovery area, you will be instructed on the care of your eye and the use of eyedrops.  You will go home soon after and relax for the rest of the day. Everyone heals at different rates, but many patients report improvement in their vision almost immediately after the procedure. Most patients return to their normal activities within a day or so"

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 05, 2018, 07:19:57 PM
It's OK.  I can imagine Falkie drove them batshit nuts during presurg....pain in the ass.

.."I'm a personal friend of George Noory me, I am"  ;D

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 05, 2018, 07:18:35 PM
I am curious how it comes out. I heard laser surgery only lasts for about seven years or so. I know someone that might benefit from it but it is kind of a scary proposition.

Pain.  Big spikes of pain! 

MAX

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 05, 2018, 07:18:35 PM

My wife had it about 16 years ago all well still

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 05, 2018, 07:20:58 PM
.."I'm a personal friend of George Noory me, I am"  ;D

Haha!  Don't forget "Official contributor, and Researcher."  It's a wonder they didn't slice his balls off...could have blamed it on the quake. 

Roswells, Art

Quote from: MAX on January 05, 2018, 07:22:46 PM
My wife had it about 16 years ago all well still

I wonder if it would fix a wrinkle on a cornea.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 05, 2018, 07:04:43 PM
You're correct..But if It were me, I'd demand GA. I'm squeamish about my eyes being touched.

Oh it's not so bad buddy.  I've endured six eye surgeries for some differing maladies over the years.  The last one
this past October for a cornea issue was pretty cool actually.   They lock your head in this vice like thing, then put
this gizmo straight out of A Clockwork Orange to keep your eyelids open and then dump some numbing gunk
on in there and before you know it you see the scalpel coming closer and closer and closer.   Not a damn thing you
can do about it.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 05, 2018, 07:26:30 PM
Oh it's not so bad buddy.  I've endured six eye surgeries for some differing maladies over the years.  The last one
this past October for a cornea issue was pretty cool actually.   They lock your head in this vice like thing, then put
this gizmo straight out of A Clockwork Orange to keep your eyelids open and then dump some numbing gunk
on in there and before you know it you see the scalpel coming closer and closer and closer.   Not a damn thing you
can do about it.

There is...I won't go. But thanks for the heads up.

Element 115

Sorry, but what the hell does “sutten tuh eat” even mean?

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 05, 2018, 07:26:30 PM
can do about it.

That's probably what happened.  They stuck Falkie's head in a vice and he started  squealing like a little girl.  Maybe they didn't have a big enough vice.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Element 115 on January 05, 2018, 07:28:55 PM

He doesn't pronounce m's because that would mean he would have to close his mouth.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Element 115 on January 05, 2018, 07:28:55 PM

Its how he says San Francisco.. Maybe.

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 05, 2018, 07:29:15 PM
That's probably what happened.  They stuck Falkie's head in a vice and he started  squealing like a little girl.  Maybe they didn't have a big enough vice.

Well. Funny you should mention that.........

The post op appointments are held at the surgeon's office and they have just a normal eye examination chair and rig that the patient sits in.
I did notice a rather prominent sign that stated "Weight limit for chair is 400lbs"       Our main man might be pushing those limits................

Element 115

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 05, 2018, 07:30:22 PM
He doesn't pronounce m's because that would mean he would have to close his mouth.

Ugh this guy just isn’t right. I should have not even bothered trying to figure out what the fuss was about with this asshat.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 05, 2018, 07:33:07 PM
Well. Funny you should mention that.........

The post op appointments are held at the surgeon's office and they have just a normal eye examination chair and rig that the patient sits in.
I did notice a rather prominent sign that stated "Weight limit for chair is 400lbs"       Our main man might be pushing those limits................

Hmmm...it's all adding up...break out the horse tranquilizers! 

Quote from: Element 115 on January 05, 2018, 07:34:45 PM
Ugh this guy just isn’t right. I should have not even bothered trying to figure out what the fuss was about with this asshat.

How far back did you go?  It's a rabbit hole for sure.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Element 115 on January 05, 2018, 07:38:37 PM
Not that far back at all. A month or so at most.

Ahh, hence why San Francisco was lost on you. Start at page 1...it won't take long.

Well hang on in there with us for just a while longer.   We gotta get this thing to 3,000 pages and need all the help we can get. 

Element 115

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 05, 2018, 07:37:34 PM
How far back did you go?  It's a rabbit hole for sure.

Actually, let me clarify. I poked in this thread here and there over the past year or so but never really kept much track. But as of late, I’ve been actively following the thread for a month or so.

To quote a line from a movie I forget:  How did you light upon that greasy vagabond?

Element 115

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 05, 2018, 07:41:50 PM
Well hang on in there with us for just a while longer.   We gotta get this thing to 3,000 pages and need all the help we can get.

Sounds good lol. What commences at 3k pages?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 05, 2018, 07:40:14 PM
It's just another of one of the advantages of being a "Big Guy"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crfGXmxJ1vM

Two points. Respect for the actors sounding and looking convincing..and two, I wonder if he got a 'Get a grip'?