• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 07, 2018, 06:29:25 PM
You are obviously gay.  And that is unAmerican.  Go have a cry fest with Lazer Jock.

You wish I was gay, faggot.  ::)

Just admit that you are ZaZa. You’re pretty much the only two here with an obsessed hard-on for me. :D

PrairieGhost

I haven't looked into the world of Senda in awhile. Is it still a mystery to mankind?

Quote from: PrairieGhost on December 08, 2018, 08:32:47 PM
I haven't looked into the world of Senda in awhile. Is it still a mystery to mankind?

Meh.  Senda did finally reach his version of Shangri-La also known as Alien Con.  However, he turned on the two guys most responsible
for getting him there - White Crow and The Mudking.  It was a debacle as one might expect.     

The smoke from the fires was hard on him and he had two rotted choppers pulled.    Oh, and SnapT spotted some sort of weird
black entity that showed up on Senda's live stream when he was off camera.  It might have been Fozzy Cat or it might have been
a Demon.  I don't believe the thread ever came to a consensus. 

I'm sure I left some stuff out but those are good low lights.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 08, 2018, 09:39:36 PM
Meh.  Senda did finally reach his version of Shangri-La also known as Alien Con.  However, he turned on the two guys most responsible
for getting him there - White Crow and The Mudking.  It was a debacle as one might expect.     

The smoke from the fires was hard on him and he had two rotted choppers pulled.    Oh, and SnapT spotted some sort of weird
black entity that showed up on Senda's live stream when he was off camera.  It might have been Fozzy Cat or it might have been
a Demon.  I don't believe the thread ever came to a consensus. 

I'm sure I left some stuff out but those are good low lights.

The Gut From Pittsburgh

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on December 09, 2018, 08:36:45 AM
The Gut From Pittsburgh
Lol I actually really like that one. The subtlety of the slight QWERTY keyboard intentional misspelling compliments reality nicely.

Jackstar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZlPHCxSooo

I can't believe none of you posted this already. You dorks have gone soft.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on December 09, 2018, 07:22:50 PM

Maybe it’s because it’s old news that everyone knows already? ???

ZaZa

THAT IS OLD STORY and WAS DEBUNKED AS FAKE. Fuck Off slow Jack.

Here is NEW STRORY that I posted for you.

Quote from: ZaZa on December 08, 2018, 12:14:38 PM
BREAKING NEWS !!

Our Seattle's finest Jackstar must be suffering from brain damage by drinking Seattle's tap water.
That's why his posts are so fucked-up.

"Neti pot nightmare: BRAIN-EATING amoebas from tap water attack elderly woman"
https://www.rt.com/usa/445899-brain-eating-infection-tap-water/

..quote/
A woman who met a tragic fate after routinely rinsing out her sinuses is thought to have died because she put tap water in her neti pot.
That tap water was filled with tiny amoebas that ate away at her brain cells.
The 69-year-old Seattle woman stumped doctors earlier this year, when she was admitted to hospital after suffering a seizure.
After examining a CT scan taken of her brain, physicians thought she had a tumor. She entered surgery the next day.

However, an examination of tissue taken from her brain during surgery showed that her problem wasn't a tumor at all.
It was microscopic amoebas that were feasting on her brain.

“There were these amoebae all over the place just eating brain cells. We didn’t have any clue what was going on,
but when we got the actual tissue we could see it was the amoebae,”
Dr. Charles Cobbs, a neurosurgeon at Swedish Medical Center, told the Seattle Times.

Despite the surgeons' best efforts, the woman died a month later.
Now a case study recently published in the International Journal of Infectious Diseases has shed light on how the amoeba entered her brain.
The study was authored by Cobbs and others who worked on the woman's case.

The answer lies in a common instrument known as a neti pot, a teapot-shaped product used to rinse out the sinuses and nasal cavity.
It's a simple contraption that can be purchased at major retailers across the US.
However, using tap water with a neti pot isn't safe, according to the US Food & Drug Administration (FDA).
Instead, distilled or sterile water should be used, or boiled and cooled water.

It is also acceptable to use a filter specifically designed to trap potentially infectious organisms.
Although the woman did use a store-bought filter, it likely wasn't one approved by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

As such, when the 69-year-old shot the tap water up her nasal cavity,
she essentially injected the brain-eating infection known as granulomatous amoebic encephalitis (GAE).
But even though the woman used tap water, the odds were in her favor that she would have been fine.
In fact, her case of GAE is the first to be linked to the washing of the nasal cavity,
according to Keenan Piper, a member of the Swedish team that produced the study.

As if that wasn't bad enough luck, the woman also died from the type of amoeba that is least-known by doctors â€" Balamuthia mandrillaris.
It moves slowly and can take weeks or months to cause death. That aligns with what the victim experienced,
as her first likely symptom was a red sore on her nose that doctors kept misdiagnosing as the common skin condition rosacea.

“It’s such an incredibly uncommon disease it was not on anyone’s radar that this initial nose sore would be related to her brain,” Piper said.
/..end of quote/

It's so charming watching you try to dry-hump some life into a canard that even the 911 paranoid retards don't believe anymore.  It's you, reaching for the stars.

I almost feel bad that your hopes for relevancy will be swiftly and brutally murdered, again.

Quote from: Enard P Farkwark on December 09, 2018, 09:32:14 AM
Lol I actually really like that one. The subtlety of the slight QWERTY keyboard intentional misspelling compliments reality nicely.

Senda often complains that he's too busy

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on December 09, 2018, 07:46:22 PM
It's so charming watching you try to dry-hump some life into a canard that even the 911 paranoid retards don't believe anymore.  It's you, reaching for the stars.

I almost feel bad that your hopes for relevancy will be swiftly and brutally murdered, again.

No, it’s true. That actually happened. I’m just sayin, we alrady know that.  ::)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OyUoGUV7b8

Oh, and BTW, DIAF, you stupid cunt!

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 09, 2018, 07:33:27 PM
it’s old news that everyone knows

I have never seen that video before last week. Thusly, you are wrong your ass is faggot. Quot erat demonstratum.

Quote from: brig on December 09, 2018, 08:37:27 PM
he never lies, so...

[attachment=1,msg1290367]

Quote from: Jackstar on December 10, 2018, 05:00:38 AM

The biggest crime in United States history.

Three thousand souls murdered on the first day,

Thousands more lives destroyed in two needless wars.

Perhaps as much as a trillion dollars in direct and consequential costs.  Untold psychological damage.

Conclusive and irrefutable proof that it was all the result of an inside job.  Proof so compelling that any who deny it must be either morons or traitors.  Truth that cannot be denied.

In light of all this, what do those enlightened beings who see past all the lies; who understand the big picture; who hold the keys to bringing the TRUTH to the fore...what do those self-anointed custodians of The Truth do about it?

They make cute little animated 911-themed cartoons.

They post cute little 911-themed cartoons on the Internet.

Here's a thought: maybe these 911 troofers are really fellow travellers of Muslim terrorists.  Maybe THEY are disinformation agents, trying to deflect blame away from terrorist organizations.  Maybe they are infiltrating America, trying to distract us from the REAL enemy.

If you consider it carefully, their titanically-idiotic ideas and hyper-dishonest style of argumentation are precisely the kind of tactics that Islamic disinformation agents would employ.  Tactics that sow doubt amongst weak minds, while never allowing for honest discussion and investigation that would lead to resolution.

I used to think that you were just confused, Jackster.  That with a little love and support you could overcome your mental illness.  Now the scales have fallen from my eyes.  I've found the sunglasses and I can finally see you for what you really are.

I know that you would never confess -- your life wouldn't be worth a plugged nickle if you owned up to your crimes.  But know this: I'm on to you, Raisin Boy.

ZaZa

Quote from: Jackstar on December 10, 2018, 05:00:38 AM
I have never seen that video before last week. Thusly, you are wrong your ass is faggot. Quot erat demonstratum.

Hmmmm.... you who is plastering "who did 9/11" all over the internet ..you never saw that video...WOW Jackass, just WOW !!
Maybe take your head from your ass and stop admiring yourself how smart you are AND how stupid and uninformed we are,
and start acting like a normal decent person, instead of having perpetual superiority view of yourself, and shitting on everybody
who even places coma in the wrong spot.
..you were proven once again that you know shit, you just pretending with your stupid cryptic idiotic combinations of words
that you are some sophisticated intellectual cunt...no you are just a wanna be, you are pseudo intellectual male cunt...with a black boyfriend who gave you HIV AIDS.
And now go and Die in the Fire ..as you so frequently wishing on others...you STUPPID FAGGOT.

Metron2267

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on December 10, 2018, 09:51:53 AM
Here's a thought: maybe these 911 troofers are really fellow travellers of Muslim terrorists.  Maybe THEY are disinformation agents, trying to deflect blame away from terrorist organizations.  Maybe they are infiltrating America, trying to distract us from the REAL enemy.

How long have you been with the DNC disinformation and demonization campaign, swine face? >:( >:( >:(

Jackstar

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on December 10, 2018, 09:51:53 AM
what do those self-anointed custodians of The Truth do about it?

You have no need to know this information. Go back to sleep.

Quote from: Jackstar on December 10, 2018, 11:36:09 PM
You have no need to know this information. Go back to sleep.

Neither does anyone else, apparently.

Isn't it about time for you to report to your handlers in Karachi, seat-sniffer?

Gd5150

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 12, 2018, 10:23:50 AM
Can you imagine what that's going to look like in the senior village when she's about 70? :(

The twin towers will be a good 100 stories taller.

Quote from: brig on December 14, 2018, 10:41:18 PM

Oh Golly.

Too bad White Crow is in a dumpster out back of a Ralph's.  Otherwise, George could apologize for wronging "White Troll" and perhaps something good would happen.

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 14, 2018, 10:48:57 PM
Too bad White Crow is in a dumpster out back of a Ralph's.  Otherwise, George could apologize for wronging "White Troll" and perhaps something good would happen.

Well, at least Senda could find out where to contact WhiteTroll, if he was only willing to keep up with events on Bellgab.

Quote from: brig on December 14, 2018, 10:50:30 PM
Well, at least Senda could find out where to contact WhiteTroll, if he was only willing to keep up with events on Bellgab.

Oh yeah.  Definitely.  Hell, perhaps Senda is even in WhiteTroll's  Last Will & Testament.

"I hereby bequeath unto Senda xxxxxxxxx".  George will never know what it was.  Pity.