• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on December 29, 2017, 06:56:51 PM
I never really was in the circle.  It had to do with the discrepancy over whether or not I accused George of being unable to secure a cup of warm piss...He claimed I said two cups.  I was with the Sphere of Strength for a short bit...but it wasn't really a Sphere, and it certainly wasn't strong.  Oh well.  What season are we on in the coming year, anyhow?

Sphere of Strength!    That was it.

I've lost track what season number the next one will be.  Hopefully it will be entertaining and  the thread will perk up again. 
Other wise it will be a long, hard slog on to 3,000 pages.   I'm not sure of MV's rules but I assume  it is like Major League Baseball.
3,000 hits or 3,000 pages pretty much cinch's a spot in the Hall of Fame. It'll be a great day when Senda is inducted alongside
Art and Hoagland as members of the 3,000 page  club.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 29, 2017, 10:25:38 AM

Yes. I now know how to spell narcissist, and the knowledge that if hadn't been for the thread and Senda within it, Laura and I would probably have never met. Do you realise what a mental dilemma that is? That the revolting Martinez stain of CA is the reason I live here with Laura?

Psssst...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annulment

;D

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 29, 2017, 02:17:12 PM
You can't think he'd be that well-mannered. He'll see what he wants, grab hold of it and won't let go until he gets maced by an actual grieving loved one.* That's only if they notice him slipping it into a bag he just happened to bring.

*I hope it's caught on video.

Seriously I see no issues with George visiting the widow of Mr. Maroney. Chatting with her about aspects of Mr. Maroney's live that she may of knew nothing about. So what if George is gifted or purchases a few of Mr. Maroney's books. I'm sure if it happens George will enlighten his fans with videos of Mr. Maroney's book collection and other noteworthy items.

Quote from: brig on December 29, 2017, 02:00:49 PM
Of course.  How mean of us, to arrive at such conclusions as we ALL did.

not ALL of us. it wasn't my conclusion.... it was my expectation based upon prior behaviors of the individual.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 29, 2017, 07:05:26 PM

Sphere of Strength!    That was it.

I've lost track what season number the next one will be.  Hopefully it will be entertaining and  the thread will perk up again. 
Other wise it will be a long, hard slog on to 3,000 pages.   I'm not sure of MV's rules but I assume  it is like Major League Baseball.
3,000 hits or 3,000 pages pretty much cinch's a spot in the Hall of Fame. It'll be a great day when Senda is inducted alongside
Art and Hoagland as members of the 3,000 page  club.

Yes! 3,000 pages and George's live broadcasts at 2018 Aleinconn this spring, gives us fans much to look forward too. Hopefully all goes well with both. This just may well be the beginning of his career launching into the stratosphere of world wide fame and fortune. Never look back George the world is your oyster.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on December 29, 2017, 08:19:33 PM
not ALL of us. it wasn't my conclusion.... it was my expectation based upon prior behaviors of the individual.
It's a majority of one thingy. ;) ;D

Quote from: Conspiracy Therapist on December 29, 2017, 08:24:41 PM
It's a majority of one thingy. ;) ;D

i understand what you are saying.... but there is this...

QuoteThe little boy who said, "The Emperor is naked" when everyone else in the kingdom behaved as though the Emperor was fully clothed, was a majority of one.
8)

https://youtu.be/nZ0rSDaCXBI
LOL...
yeh, in this production we learn how "wasteful" Ratty Patty is with her $$$ !

damn, the FAT CUNT SENDA shouldn't talk...
He has wasted THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS OF $$$...

if he didn't waste his GRIFTING INCOME AND WELFARE $$$ on such JUNK...
he could probably pay $$$ CASH for a BRAND NEW PRIUS !

(the STUPID FAT CUNT SENDA is an IDIOT AMONG IDIOTS !)

Falkie needs a ride to San Francisco before the wife and those grifting sisters strip everything of value from that apartment.  He's no doubt worried sick about it.

I should think either Yorkshire Pud - who owes Falkie big and will forever be in his debt, or Pickle Rick - who has hundreds of donated dollars meant to benefit Falkie, or both, would have already offered to take him there and drive him back.  He's going to need a car and some helping hands to haul those old magazines home, and probably pay or them.

And who wouldn't want to see a video of the grieving family, as the doorbell is rung and they come to the door to meet a friend of the deceased.  Someone should cal ahead and see when refreshments will be served.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: WhiteCrow on December 29, 2017, 08:15:44 PM
Seriously I see no issues with George visiting the widow of Mr. Maroney. Chatting with her about aspects of Mr. Maroney's live that she may of knew nothing about. So what if George is gifted or purchases a few of Mr. Maroney's books. I'm sure if it happens George will enlighten his fans with videos of Mr. Maroney's book collection and other noteworthy items.

According to Falkie, he didn't even know Maroney had a wife. I like how he scowls when he says 'wife' (aka the bitch keeping property from him that is rightfully his). Only in Senda's world do people immediately start selling off the belongings of a loved one who's died before they are even cold.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 29, 2017, 09:14:50 PM
Nope. He's a Jew but that should serve you just as well, I'm sure.  :D
dr md md do you really hate me? i love you even though you are a shitskin. you are /myshitskin/.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 29, 2017, 09:13:06 PM
falkie is a nigger

Please be respectful. That's an inappropriate and offensive word

Sorry about my bad manners .."correcting your bad manners"

Love ALL

Dear Miss Manners
It seems that there is an alarming number of divinely endowed individuals whose duty is to correct the language of less fortunate speakers.

If these keepers of the flame confined themselves to the correction of small children and non-native speakers of English, they might be tolerated as merely well-meaning; but to correct the speech of other, presumably well-educated, individuals is an act of unspeakable arrogance, as well as extreme boorishness.

Experience has shown that corrections of as personal a nature as ``Stand up straight`` or `` `It is I,` not `It`s me,` `` are tolerated only when given by parents and primary educators, and then just barely. The same person who wouldn`t dream of asking one to bathe more frequently seems to find nothing wrong with addressing an adult in a manner generally reserved for children and small dogs, and declaring loudly, ``It`s `had eaten,` not `had ate.` ``

I am not addressing beliefs here, although as a linguist, I have some rather strong ones. Surely a truly superior speaker of any language can find enough gratification in merely sniffing condescendingly at another`s despicable maltreatment of his native tongue, without resorting to public humiliation of the offender.

Gentle Reader
Allow Miss Manners to correct you: Many people do indeed dream of instructing others in such matters as frequency of bathing.

She knows, because her mailbox is overflowing with questions about the polite way to tell others what (according to the writer) is wrong with their behavior, looks and speech. It does not seem to occur to these people that there is no polite way, because it is rude to inform others that they do not measure up to your standard.

It amazes Miss Manners that people often assume that etiquette advisers run about the society giving unsolicited instructions and perhaps issuing tickets to violators. Being themselves perfect, etiquette advisers would be the last to do any such dreadful thing.

Miss Manners does not even agree with you that children and foreigners are open targets.

Children should be taught by those in authority over them, meaning parents and teachers, and corrected when necessary by temporary authorities, such as baby-sitters or grandparents. But that does not mean that any adult can feel free to bark instructions at any child, as a great many of them do. All this teaches is how to mind other people`s business, and we have quite enough of that.

It is also destructive to correct someone trying to speak a foreign language, unless that person has specifically asked to be corrected. It inhibits one from speaking at all. That is why a lot less French is attempted by foreigners in France than, say, Italian or Spanish in Italy or Spain, where it is customary to assure stuttering foreigners that they speak beautifully.

And even those authorized to correct other people`s speech must exhibit the tact to show that they value what is being said, in spite of the mistakes made in saying it.

So, yes, Miss Manners agrees that your complaint is justified. Perhaps she can make you feel better by assuring you that such behavior leads to its own punishment.

Inevitably, anyone who points out such errors commits a similar error. Those who write sarcastic letters to publications complaining, for example, of a grammatical mistake, always make at least one grammatical mistake in the letter.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 29, 2017, 10:41:41 PM
How do you know he's not a rapper?

I don't..that's why I asked for his forgiveness .. one can never assume. But the fact remains ..George isn't a rapper. ..so using the n word is inappropriate.

GravitySucks

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 29, 2017, 10:15:18 PM
Falkie needs a ride to San Francisco before the wife and those grifting sisters strip everything of value from that apartment.  He's no doubt worried sick about it.

I should think either Yorkshire Pud - who owes Falkie big and will forever be in his debt, or Pickle Rick - who has hundreds of donated dollars meant to benefit Falkie, or both, would have already offered to take him there and drive him back.  He's going to need a car and some helping hands to haul those old magazines home, and probably pay or them.

And who wouldn't want to see a video of the grieving family, as the doorbell is rung and they come to the door to meet a friend of the deceased.  Someone should cal ahead and see when refreshments will be served.

Isn’t it the custom for her to give Falkie gas and toll money?

starrmtn001

Quote from: WhiteCrow on December 29, 2017, 10:48:44 PM
I don't..that's why I asked for his forgiveness .. one can never assume. But the fact remains ..George isn't a rapper. ..so using the n word is inappropriate.
You're right.  He's more of an un-rapper.  Heh, heh. ;D

WhiteCrow

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 29, 2017, 10:50:23 PM
Isn’t it the custom for her to give Falkie gas and toll money?

I agree, a favor done should always be rewarded in kind. Even more so now..  Tis the spirit of the Christmas season.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 29, 2017, 10:30:28 PM
According to Falkie, he didn't even know Maroney had a wife. I like how he scowls when he says 'wife' (aka the bitch keeping property from him that is rightfully his). Only in Senda's world do people immediately start selling off the belongings of a loved one who's died before they are even cold.

If memory serves me correctly.. didn't something like that happen in Charles Dickens.."A Christmas Carol" Ghost of future?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Norm on December 29, 2017, 11:07:23 PM
((((( group hug time!)))))))

Thanks Norm, I seem a little edgy tonight. My apologies to everyone I offended.

Jojo

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 29, 2017, 10:32:34 PM
dr md md do you really hate me? i love you even though you are a shitskin. you are /myshitskin/.

Shitskin:  Coffee, chocolate, cooked meat, roots, bull whip, pine cone, Planet Mercury, Venus, Calisto, brown dwarf, tree trunks, hide, brown eye Iris, earth, tobacco, molasses, tea, fig, dates, raisens, brownies, wild eggs, wings, teak, tusk, antler, mitt, moth, clay, reeds, wicker, whiskey, rum, amber, dark honey, sugar caner, rosin, sap, carob, walnut, wood, cinnamon, caraway, flax, toasted sesame, toast, maple syrup, wool, chess board, tortoise shell, iron, vanadate, brown silver, patina, twine, tiger cowrie shell, bruises that are healing, tiger, shadows, smoke, eye shadow, feathers, horn, turbulence, antiqued gold, tiger's eye, smoky quartz...
Vomitskin: Hello.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: WhiteCrow on December 29, 2017, 10:37:01 PM
Please be respectful. That's an inappropriate and offensive word

Yeah no one wants to be called 'Falkie' unless it's been proved against them. Anyway, the "F' word is sooo 2015, the fat fraud prefers to be called 'Senda'.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 29, 2017, 10:15:18 PM

I hope he wears a special pair of black shorts if he shows up for the funeral. I can see him providing great comfort to the family afterwards, disappearing to ransack the house every 10 minutes (blaming it on a dodgy bladder) and spraying the relatives with sausage roll crumbs while telling them all about his ailments. He ought to bring Her Sweetness along. While she's being her usual horrifying self, he could be filling his pockets with eatables.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on December 30, 2017, 01:31:41 PM
I hope he wears a special pair of black shorts if he shows up for the funeral. I can see him providing great comfort to the family afterwards, disappearing to ransack the house every 10 minutes (blaming it on a dodgy bladder) and spraying the relatives with sausage roll crumbs while telling them all about his ailments. He ought to bring Her Sweetness along. While she's being her usual horrifying self, he could be filling his pockets with eatables.

As interested as Pud is in Falkie, given his personal debt and the amount of free time he has, I'm a bit surprised we haven't heard his plans to pick Falkie up and drive him over.  I'm conerned he may be ill, but another explanation would be he's keeping it a secret until after the fact to not give anyone ideas about offering to help Falkie first. 

Surely there are a few things of value, or even a credit card or two up for grabs after Falks claims his prizes.

when is the FAT FUCK SENDA going to take his "dirt nap" ?

I am getting tired of making those monthly life insurance payments on the FAT CUNT SENDA that are going to fund my "hauls"...
vacation home, boat, BMW, vacation etc.
and waiting on his two Alien Heads (the new one is pretty nice too)...
that of course I will tell slow Kathy he promised them to me...
SO THEY BELONG TO ME !