Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Lilith

Quote from: spookcat on June 19, 2018, 12:12:36 AM
I was curious on your thoughts on Dave's side of the MitD drama stuff.

I can only tell you my opinion, how he makes me feel.  I feel like he is a PC company man, who says what he's supposed to say.  There's nothing wrong with that.  I like Dave  :)

Lilith

No audio issues since the very beginning of the show, listening here:

https://www.latenightinthemidlands.com/

There were some issues with show drop at the beginning of the show at some of the other links.

Hi Heather  :)

Lilith

That was actually a very good analogy Heather.

Lilith

Oh and Hello, and Hello, and I love your bumper music, what if WE are all the aliens, and THEY are the creators, because my eyes are open, because I see a lot of autoimmune issues............bla bla bla...

This caller is a very deep intellectual listener.

And now Krishna, and the moon and the sun and the black knight, and I find that just fascinating.

Lilith

I love these callers that just use any exotic word they can think of, even if one has no relationship to another.

Lilith

My favorite Troll Spray commercial  ;D

Lilith

Sun simulators?  I wouldn't be surprised.  FAA cams?  Interesting caller.

Lilith

It's not going to shock and suprise us, because our generations will be gone, and the upcoming genterations will have not ever known anything different.

Lilith

I don't think they see disclosure of anything as necessary because its like the frog in the pot as the temperature of the water is raised very very very slowly.

Lilith

I think Olaf is right about deflection.  No disclosure necessary.  We have no vote or choices about it after all...

Lilith

Did this caller Colby just say "I was trying to talk to the weather"?    I get where she's coming from tho if she is saying she notices a lot of geological events around the planet currently.

Lilith

Well, I guess the third secret of Fatima died with Art Bell, so...   ::)

Quote from: brig on June 19, 2018, 01:22:41 AM
Well, I guess the third secret of Fatima died with Art Bell, so...   ::)

you think that might have been what killed him , wasn,t third secret of Fatima given on the 13th...

Lilith

I been thinking here during the break, and I think I just realized what made Arts show different from all the rest that we have NOW, including Arts most recent recreations of his own c2c.  In the old days, Art didn't schedule guests ahead of time as a rule.  Althought he did sometimes for subjects he was really really interested in, he mostly got his guests by the day, based on the stories of the day that had the worlds interest that day.  None of these shows that preschedule guests weeks ahead of time are Art Bells legacy shows IMO.

Lilith

Quote from: AlternativeSide on June 19, 2018, 01:31:28 AM
you think that might have been what killed him , wasn,t third secret of Fatima given on the 13th...

hmmmmm.....

Quote from: brig on June 19, 2018, 01:19:22 AM
Did this caller Colby just say "I was trying to talk to the weather"? 

Colby must of confused climate with weather ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQlHaGhYoF0

Lilith

I think if Art was his old self, and scheduled a show for tonight, it would have been about the volcanic activity in Hawaii tonight.  I could be wrong.

AmIright Art?

Lilith

Quote from: AlternativeSide on June 19, 2018, 01:36:32 AM
Colby must of confused climate with weather ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQlHaGhYoF0

Did you hear that?  Colby even started to say something about "she tried to answer me..."  but then stopped herself lol

Quote from: brig on June 19, 2018, 01:38:26 AM
I think if Art would have had the volcanic activity show tonight.  I could be wrong.

AmIright Art?

Yes...Art would be asking who we could throw in the volcano as a sacrifice...

Lilith

Quote from: AlternativeSide on June 19, 2018, 01:43:12 AM
Yes...Art would be asking who we could throw in the volcano as a sacrifice...

I can picture him saying that, and laughing  ;D

Lilith

I would argue, with that said Heather about people wanting to take care of their families, I take it you mean financially.  I would argue that families would like to ENJOY their families, but don't have time to because their hours are kept occupied by earning a living to simply house, feed and clothe their families.  Its really a modern day slavery of a sort IMO.  Again, I could be wrong.

Lilith

Well, you know, all those fairy tales our generations have been read as children.  Who the Hell wrote those?  Were they MAD?  Not to mention those promises of Heaven after death.....

just sayin.

Lilith

Nobody has called about painted rocks or money orders tonight, and no package openings so far.  I'm impressed.

Lilith

That was a good show Heather,  except for the first half hour.  The first half hour really sucked IMO.  Also "Be good to each other" is a take off of "Be excellent to each other" the line used by CrunchBang on their forum. 

paladin1991

Quote from: SpookyTim on June 17, 2018, 05:39:21 PM
I've been in contact with the Sheriff's Department, the DA's Office and the Coroner's Office. Still nothing.

I'm guessing that they can't all be inept.  So there could be some shenanigans going on with the death of ART.

Lilith

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 19, 2018, 01:59:42 AM
I'm guessing that they can't all be inept.  So there could be some shenanigans going on with the death of ART.

Says who?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: brig on June 19, 2018, 01:33:49 AM
I been thinking here during the break, and I think I just realized what made Arts show different from all the rest that we have NOW, including Arts most recent recreations of his own c2c.  In the old days, Art didn't schedule guests ahead of time as a rule.  Althought he did sometimes for subjects he was really really interested in, he mostly got his guests by the day, based on the stories of the day that had the worlds interest that day.  None of these shows that preschedule guests weeks ahead of time are Art Bells legacy shows IMO.

He might not have announced his upcoming guests but I'm quite sure most were scheduled long before the day of the show. That would be chaos.