• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random Political Thoughts

Started by MV/Liberace!, February 08, 2012, 10:50:42 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 15, 2018, 09:49:46 PM
Okay, I’m genuinely worried about this guy.  He hasn’t said anything that makes sense in weeks. Maybe it’s some sort of hysterical reaction to contrary opinion or maybe it’s his overindulgence in high colonics.

I’d really be more worried about someone who can’t seem to reconsile the difference between globalism and nationalism. Keep rooting for your team though, pops.  ;D

Kidnostad3

I don't want to go on and on on this theme but I ask you, how could the group’s choice to name itself “Three Dog Night" be about anything but the availability of only plain or unattractive women during happy hour at one's usual watering hole?   What’s worse, these anti female assholes remain unapologetic to this day. 

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 16, 2018, 09:39:16 AM
I’d really be more worried about someone who can’t seem to reconsile the difference between globalism and nationalism. Keep rooting for your team though, pops.  ;D
What about a nationalism that becomes, or least aspires towards, globalsim?  Good? Bad?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 15, 2018, 11:32:51 PM
I’m convinced that the phrase “don we now our gay apparel” contained in Deck The Halls is a left handed barb directed against the LGBT community and it should be revised in every songbook in print.  Is there no limit to the bias and cruelty of some of our fellow heterosexuals.  I’m further convinced that kind of insensitivity is what lies behind M.D.s and Metron’s hysterical lashing out in the present season

Being a George Bush fan you would hone in on any potential homosexual references. ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on December 16, 2018, 09:40:55 AM
What about a nationalism that becomes, or least aspires towards, globalsim?  Good? Bad?

Probaly bad, al, because that’s, in fact, what was happening.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: albrecht on December 16, 2018, 09:28:31 AM
Indian weddings still have the faux kidnapping type of deal but I'm somewhat at a loss because it was hard to tell what the heck was going on. There also is a dance that approached a lap-dance, in this Westerner's eyes. Iceland, or is it the Finns? Also have a kidnapping deal? I must await "Bill From Madison" to elucidate such on a call-in show, hopefully. The Danes are more practical. There is some deal, again, I wasn't sure what the heck was going on, but the groomsman cut off the socks of the groom and give to bride. I was told because a "good wife" should be able to darn socks. Amen on that as we approach winter. I also like the ship models in Danish churches, almost as good as elephant or, barring city policy, the adorned horse in aforementioned Indian weddings. The Vietnam types, again I was at a loss, bang shit around and throw fire-Denny’s
in the house before weddings! Something to do with cursing evil spirits from the new home? 

As a father who has paid for two weddings,  I favor the jump the broom ceremony followed by brunch at Denys.

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 15, 2018, 09:49:46 PM
Okay, I’m genuinely worried about this guy.  He hasn’t said anything that makes sense in weeks. Maybe it’s some sort of hysterical reaction to contrary opinion or maybe it’s his overindulgence in high colonics.

Or maybe you just can't handle the child rape deep state realization that is evidencing itself day in and day out.

http://www.illuminati-news.com/bush-cia-mc-and-child-abuse.htm

On January 14, 2002, Insight Magazine reported the charges leveled by Ben Johnson against his employer Dyncorp, a major defense contractor. Johnson charged that officials and employees of Dyncorp were engaging Dyncorp HQin perverse, illegal and inhumane behavior and were purchasing illegal weapons, women, forged passports and participating in other immoral acts. Johnson had witnessed his supervisors and fellow employees buying 12- to 15-year-olds as sex slaves.
More disgusting is the role the United States government plays in facilitating this global sex trade. Instead of banning the previously mentioned Dyncorp from further defense contracts, the regime of George W Bush rewards it in granting major contracts for the Iraqi war. Even more shameful is the wink and nod the state department grants the Saudis. The Arabian Peninsula has long been known to be purchasers of slaves. Mostly the slaves came from India or Africa however, with the advent of the oil wealth the Saudis have became more selective and are known as high-end buyers. The Saudi Arabian Government continues to refuse to sign the United Nation’s treaty on slavery and extradition treaties. There have been several incidents in the past where the media has reported a slave of a Saudi prince brought into the United States escaped. The State Department then intervenes and returns the escaped slave to the Saudi prince and the incident forgotten. The State Department exempts the Saudi princes from normal custom procedures. A child slave bought by a Saudi prince can be delivered to his plane and allowed to depart without the required passport for the child. One fortunate victim that became entangled in the Saudi sex ring was the former Miss USA Shannon Marketic. She had been lured to Saudi Arabia by what she believed was legitimate modeling work. Being a high profile case she was returned to the United States and filed suit. The former Miss USA lost her lawsuit as the State department granted immunity to her abductors.

Not only did King’s pedophile ring lead to the top echelons of the Republican Party it also lead to the top of the Bush administration and the Oval Office. Several of the children in Kings prostitution ring recount stories of seeing George Bush at some of King’s Parties. While an outsider would not suspect anything amiss, the children in the ring would know what was taking place. At least one of King’s young prostitutes reported that at one party, she saw George Bush pay King and then depart with a young black man. The President was a pedophile and involved in a pedophile ring, the story had to be squashed at all cost. King is currently serving fifteen years for the failure of the Franklin Credit Union. At least two of his victims have been wrongly imprisoned for refusing to recant their testimony. Meanwhile pedophiles like George Bush are free and able to abuse other children all in the name of national security.

Oh and Dyncorp?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DynCorp
Sex trafficking of children in Bosnia[edit]
In the late 1990s, two employees, Ben Johnston, a former DynCorp aircraft mechanic, and Kathryn Bolkovac, a U.N. International Police Force monitor, independently alleged that DynCorp employees in Bosnia engaged in sex with minors, and sold them to each other as slaves.[94][95] Both Johnston and Bolkovac were fired, and Johnston was later placed into protective custody before leaving several days later.[96]

On June 2, 2000, an investigation was launched in the DynCorp hangar at Comanche Base Camp, one of two U.S. bases in Bosnia and Herzegovina, and all DynCorp personnel were detained for questioning.[96] CID spent several weeks investigating and the results appear to support Johnston's allegations.[96] DynCorp had fired five employees for similar illegal activities prior to the charges.[97] Many of the employees accused of sex trafficking were forced to resign under suspicion of illegal activity. However, as of 2014 no one had been prosecuted.[98]

In 2002, Bolkovac filed a lawsuit in Great Britain against DynCorp for unfair dismissal due to a protected disclosure (whistleblowing), and won.[99] Bolkovac co-authored a book with Cari Lynn titled The Whistleblower: Sex Trafficking, Military Contractors And One Woman's Fight For Justice. In 2010, a film titled The Whistleblower, starring Rachel Weisz and Vanessa Redgrave, was released.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/fr/591841/posts
Enron's Pug Winokur, Shadow Government Insider

On the Enron corporate website, one of the Board of Directors, Herbert S. "Pug" Winokur, Jr., is described as Chairman and CEO of Capricorn Holdings, Inc., and Former Senior Executive Vice President, Penn Central Corporation.

As the Insiders' Insider, "Pug" Winokur has been such a permanent fixture in the Washington Old Boy Network that he's even mentioned in a 1978 book by Daniel Guttman called "The Shadow Government."

Historically Winokur's Capricorn Holdings was used as an investment vehicle in NHP, an apartment management firm headed by Roderick Heller III.

In turn, NHP's assets included oft-purloined and defaulted HUD Section 8 subsidy housing, a notorious and well-known vehicle for fraud and money laundering.

Winokur was also on the Board of Directors of Harvard Endowment Fund, which purchased 50 percent of NHP, making the prestigious Harvard a prototypical, but very low-profile, slum landlord. (See Bushwhacked: HUD Fraud, Spooks and the Slumlords of Harvard" http://www.conspiracydigest.com/bushwhacked1.html)

It should also be noted that George Bush Jr. attended Harvard Business School. Later, after Bush joined Harken Energy Corp and became a director, the largest stock position and seat on the board was acquired by Harvard Management Co.

Ironically, from 1988 to 1997, Winokur was also the Chairman and CEO of DynCorp, one of the government's largest contractors in data acquisition and management.

Since DynCorp had a contract from the Department of Justice, Winokur would have profited from the DoJ Asset Seizure Program, as well as HUD's Operation Safe Home seizures which targeted low-income tenants and mortgage holders in the inner cities.

In addition DynCorp is one of the lead contractors for the new phony War on Drugs in South America called "Plan Colombia," another tax-payer supported scam to bring monies into DynCorp's coffers.

Now there's a guy who understands that the only way to do a deal is to get it rigged from the very beginning.

Metron2267

Quote from: albrecht on December 16, 2018, 09:40:55 AM

Bad of course.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 16, 2018, 09:40:59 AM
Being a George Bush fan you would hone in on any potential homosexual references. ;)

Okay, you meant to say “home in” rather “hone in “didn’t you.  No big deal.  I recognize that when one posts rapidly or in your’s and Metron’s cases manically frenetic, one tends to make errors.  I also know that only those who are developmentally challenged and have nothing in the way of rational argument to offer often center their response on typos contained in their interlocutor’s posts and studiously ignore his points.  Of course we know that this is a cowardly and transparent dodge that is immediately seen for what it is so I don’t go there. 

While I refrain from acting as self appointed typo spotter and coma control on these boards, I strongly take issue with those whose ritualistic posting contain only repetitious nonsense designed to annoy rather than to edify.  In the case of Metron your close ally,  I would add to that: highly bloviated and disjointed text containing many silly legalisms accompanied by an inordinately large slew of meaningless memes intended to attract attention that only serve to  emphasize his lack of mature temperament and total reliance on lies and hyperbole to justify his beliefs.  Since your posts do no more than trigger speed scrolling and otherwise fall flat, I see them as the harmless acting out of a housebound malcontent with a lot of time on his hands and nothing else to fill it with.

What really bothers me about you is your unhealthy fixation on the Bushes and your frequent mantra-like invocation of George Bush’s name in your posts.  (Which one really doesn’t matter since they seem to be interchangeable in your mind.)    I just want to ensure you that  (a) the man in the box is not GHWB’s body double;  (b) that the real McCoy isn’t living in luxury in Gitmo and being visited by W. and Jeb every weekend to plan their takeover of the U.S. Government;  (c) that he is not the dude who just moved into the house next door after having had extensive facial reconstruction and 6 inches sawn off each of his legs. 

Relating to the above, I want to tell you that there is readily available and effective  therapy and medication for Obsessive Compulsive Disorder nowadays and you don’t have to worry about the ice baths that you were subjected to earlier in life.  It will also free you from compulsive hand washing and masturbation.  I hope you take heart from this because unlike Metron who is clearly a burned out case there is hope for you.

Have a nice day.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 16, 2018, 03:02:42 PM
Okay, you meant to say “home in” rather “hone in “didn’t you.  No big deal.  I recognize that when one posts rapidly or in your’s and Metron’s cases manically frenetic, one tends to make errors.  I also know that only those who are developmentally challenged and have nothing in the way of rational argument to offer often center their response on typos contained in their interlocutor’s posts and studiously ignore his points.  Of course we know that this is a cowardly and transparent dodge that is immediately seen for what it is so I don’t go there. 

While I refrain from acting as self appointed typo spotter and coma control on these boards, I strongly take issue with those whose ritualistic posting contain only repetitious nonsense designed to annoy rather than to edify.  In the case of Metron your close ally,  I would add to that: highly bloviated and disjointed text containing many silly legalisms accompanied by an inordinately large slew of meaningless memes intended to attract attention, that only serve to  emphasize his lack of mature temperament and total reliance on lies and hyperbole to justify his beliefs.  Since your posts do no more than trigger speed scrolling and otherwise fall flat, I see them as the harmless acting out of a housebound malcontent with a lot of time on his hands and nothing else to fill it with.

What really bothers me about you is your unhealthy fixation on the Bushes and your frequent mantra-like invocation of George Bush’s name in your posts.  (Which one really doesn’t matter since they seem to be interchangeable in your mind.)    I just want to ensure you that  (a) the man in the box is not GHWB’s body double;  (b) that the real McCoy isn’t living in luxury in Gitmo and being visited by W. and Jeb every weekend to plan their takeover of the U.S. Government;  (c) that he is not the dude who just moved into the house next door after having had extensive facial reconstruction and 6 inches sawn off each of his legs. 

Relating to the above, I want to tell you that there is readily available and effective  therapy and medication for Obsessive Compulsive Disorder nowadays and you don’t have to worry about the ice baths that you were subjected to earlier in life.  It will also free you from compulsive hand washing and masturbation.  I hope you take heart from this because unlike Metron who is clearly a burned out case there is hope for you.

Have a nice day.

But you already are acting self-appointed, faggot. The only problem is that no one believes your bullshit anymore. Waaa! Boomer gonna cry?  :D

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 16, 2018, 03:02:42 PM
Okay, you meant to say “home in” rather “hone in “didn’t you.  No big deal.  I recognize that when one posts rapidly or in your’s and Metron’s cases manically frenetic, one tends to make errors.

Says the claimant of an upper 2% IQ who blames malapropisms like "backslidden" on his IPhone spell checker...it is to laugh!

QuoteI also know that only those who are developmentally challenged and have nothing in the way of rational argument to offer often center their response on typos contained in their interlocutor’s posts and studiously ignore his points.  Of course we know that this is a cowardly and transparent dodge that is immediately seen for what it is so I don’t go there.

But you already have, multiple times.

QuoteWhile I refrain from acting as self appointed typo spotter and coma control on these boards, I strongly take issue with those whose ritualistic posting contain only repetitious nonsense designed to annoy rather than to edify.  In the case of Metron your close ally,  I would add to that: highly bloviated and disjointed text containing many silly legalisms accompanied my [sic] by inordinately large slew of meaningless memes intended to attract attention, that only serve to  emphasize his lack of mature temperament and total reliance on lies and hyperbole to justify his beliefs.

The same ones of which you and Enard were recently decrying the apparently excessive text and supportive links volume as 2 and 3rd party?

Project much?

QuoteSince your posts do no more than trigger speed scrolling and otherwise fall flat, I see them as the harmless acting out of a housebound malcontent with a lot of time on his hands and nothing else to fill it with.

Says the bedridden, back-sliding, fallen pseudo-Episcopalian...

Here - have an illuminati bar:

Or maybe some Cross Loraine Oretos:

QuoteWhat really bothers me about you is your unhealthy fixation on the Bushes and your frequent mantra-like invocation of George Bush’s name in your posts.  (Which one really doesn’t matter since they seem to be interchangeable in your mind.)    I just want to ensure you that  (a) the man in the box is not GHWB’s body double;  (b) that the real McCoy isn’t living in luxury in Gitmo and being visited by W. and Jeb every weekend to plan their takeover of the U.S. Government;  (c) that he is not the dude who just moved into the house next door after having had extensive facial reconstruction and 6 inches sawn off each of his legs.

No, it's definitely not McStain...

QuoteRelating to the above, I want to tell you that there is readily available and effective  therapy and medication for Obsessive Compulsive Disorder nowadays and you don’t have to worry about the ice baths that you were subjected to earlier in life.  It will also free you from compulsive hand washing and masturbation.  I hope you take heart from this because unlike Metron who is clearly a burned out case there is hope for you.

Have a nice day.

I rarely have seen a greater case of PWNership in this or any cyber medium.

I think you possibly could whine a bit more like the hypersensitive Bush-shill biotch that you are, but you're going to have to ululate to make it over the noise level.

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 16, 2018, 03:23:49 PM
But you already are acting self-appointed, faggot. The only problem is that no one believes your bullshit anymore. Waaa! Boomer gonna cry?  :D

His avatar says ---- YES!

AZZERAE

Every time Doc enunciates the word "faggot", a boner throbs in the distance.

Metron2267

Looks like we may need an Early Boner Warning System...

:o

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 16, 2018, 09:43:41 AM
Probaly bad, al, because that’s, in fact, what was happening.

I'm guessing that's not a real PNAC roster. Of course, all things are true on the internet.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on December 17, 2018, 07:34:41 PM
I'm guessing that's not a real PNAC roster. Of course, all things are true on the internet.

Yeah, Bill Clinton used to tell anyone who’d listen not to believe anything on the internet where he and his cronies don’t and can’t totally control the message. You boomers are adorable...really! :D

Kidnostad3

I just got another letter from Michelle Malkin and my wife is getting suspicious.

ItsOver

Speaking of bat shit crazy snowflakes, it's really nice to log on to Liberace's site and not be be greeted by a wall of Tootsie Troll psycho art threads.  Did the Gestapo finally get her?

pate

If rumors and such are to be trusted General Lee has brought out the ban-hammer, I also note that Zaza isn't posting in every damn thread every thirty seconds...

Not that there is anything wrong with that...

Kidnostad3

Quote from: pate on December 18, 2018, 11:08:27 AM
If rumors and such are to be trusted General Lee has brought out the ban-hammer, I also note that Zaza isn't posting in every damn thread every thirty seconds...

Not that there is anything wrong with that...

Meth driven frenzy posting. 

Gd5150

Quote from: ItsOver on December 18, 2018, 10:13:05 AM
Speaking of bat shit crazy snowflakes, it's really nice to log on to Liberace's site and not be be greeted by a wall of Tootsie Troll psycho art threads.  Did the Gestapo finally get her?

No ones been banned. Their covered was exposed. I mentioned this in another thread.

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 17, 2018, 12:24:35 PM
Funny TooterSchlubsHands disappeared once it was pointed out they were all using the same photo sharing account. Shocker. They still have one account. Just look for the daily meme wallpapers in the Trump thread to figure out which screename the loser is using now.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 18, 2018, 11:55:57 AM
No ones been banned. Their covered was exposed. I mentioned this in another thread.

So is her name (((Rose Schultz))) or Marissa Good?

Metron2267

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on December 18, 2018, 01:10:30 PM
So is her name (((Rose Schultz))) or Marissa Good?

Or...Tokyo Rose...

Dr. MD MD

Maybe they just got bored because everyone is ignoring them?