• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Hillary Clinton

Started by albrecht, June 21, 2014, 10:05:45 AM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on October 27, 2017, 11:46:50 AM

Two Baldwin "Big Boys," effectively the largest steam locomotives ever made. Beautiful man.

Wow, it takes all sorts I guess. You wank over trains. Serious question: Have you ever seen a live woman naked stood in front of you, consensually?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 27, 2017, 11:57:41 AM
I've paid zero attention to various lawsuits, claims, or failed businees ventures before he became president.  They are the petty details of a New York business, and true or not, I just don't care.  For all I know this is another smear job or something twisted out of context by our dishonest media.  I don't like Trump, and have never liked Trump.  Most people voting in the Republican primaries voted for someone else. 

You crack me up.  ;D 
What I do care about is that he ran on a Conservative / Reaganesque / Tea Party agenda.  And against Hilary Clinton. 

I supported him in defeating that dishonest, corrupt, destructive, vile bitch, and I support him in implementing the agenda he ran on.  Beyond that, regardless of whether I approve of his various policies or the way he conducts himself, he's done nothing ethically, morally, or legally wrong as president that I'm aware of.

Yeah, how is that going? Roughly? You don't think there are any ethical or moral issues with him lying every day? Or blaming others for his own shortcomings? Or insulting pretty much anyone who says something he doesn't like? Including the widows of killed serviceman?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 27, 2017, 12:14:06 PM

I could go on and on reallly.  Do a google search for ''Obama crimes''.

Oh that's a new one...Trump has been sued, assaulted women and you don't care...But you have no evidence of any crime that Obama might have committed but suggest googling it?  ;D

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 27, 2017, 12:24:48 PM

Oh that's a new one...Trump has been sued, assaulted women and you don't care...But you have no evidence of any crime that Obama might have committed but suggest googling it?  ;D

I actually provided what, a dozen to get started with.  I don't have all day to list the rest

In fact isn't it lunch time in Sacto, off to your bubble to discuss Trump

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 27, 2017, 12:34:53 PM
I actually provided what, a dozen to get started with.  I don't have all day to list the rest

In fact isn't it lunch time in Sacto, off to your bubble to discuss Trump

Can you list the trials that Obama stood and was convicted within? Make it easier won't it?  ???

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 27, 2017, 12:24:48 PM

Which women has he assaulted?

As far as being sued, can we assume the justice system handed out it's verdict?  Unlike, say, with Obama, when before he became president he pushed Illinois state legislation through to benefit a slum-lord, who in turn bought Barry a mansion for his family.  Come to think of it, I don't think Hilary has stood before a judge for her crimes yet either.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 27, 2017, 12:36:25 PM
Can you list the trials that Obama stood and was convicted within? Make it easier won't it?  ???

He asked for the crimes and ethics violations Obama committed, and I gave him a short list. 

That he hasn't been arrested, tried, and sentenced is largely because he and Holder ran their DOJ the way you accuse Trump of doing

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 27, 2017, 12:37:11 PM
Which women has he assaulted?

As far as being sued, can we assume the justice system handed out it's verdict?  Unlike, say, Obama, when before he became president he pushed Illinois state legislation through to benefit a slum-lord, who in turn bought Barry a mansion for his family.

Trump has had numerous women allege he assaulted them and he then said on record they were lying, the response is that he's being sued also for defamation of character. He had his other propaganda mouthpiece Enquirer's editor (The same rag that Trump quoted when he alleged Cruz's dad had killed JFK) dupe one of his victims into taking a job from them to reveal her story..Only they bought the story and sat on it, to this day. Just as you'd expect I guess. Weinstein,Trump, O'Reilly, Polanski...the list is long. Cover up and deny.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 27, 2017, 12:41:16 PM
He asked for the crimes and ethics violations Obama committed, and I gave him a short list. 

That he hasn't been arrested, tried, and sentenced is largely because he and Holder ran their DOJ the way you accuse Trump of doing

No, he hasn't been arrested, tried or sentenced because he hasn't been investigated for crimes. As you said to me earlier about reporting to the FBI, maybe you should do the same about Obama? You seem very sure you have enough evidence to have a reasonable chance of prosecution..  ::)

Somehow I don't think you will.

Gd5150

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 27, 2017, 12:17:30 PM

Wow, it takes all sorts I guess. You wank over trains. Serious question: Have you ever seen a live woman naked stood in front of you, consensually?
This from the loser internet stalker & pedophile defender who uses his fake wife profile to answer for him. To each his own my pedophile friend.

BTW the site your stalking loser ass turned up who’s mention you thought would somehow embarrass me has about 820,000 users with forums in 16 different languages. Compare that to bellgab and it’s 4,400 members. Not that it’s a cut on Bellgab, just another illustration of your ignorance.

You and I comparing knowledge on dating the female of the species would be a bigger joke than your knowledge of politic. Example 1, you actually take pride that your wife is on here. Lmao!!!!!! That is an absolute disgrace. Like I said, to each his own loser. Maybe your “wife” can find a place for us to meet since the 2 of you are so knowledgeable on the Sacramento area.

Salut

Donner Pass

Gd5150

This is a bombshell. A sign that the never Trump establishment is now turning the ship, and the left is about to be in the crosshairs for years of lying, corruption, and endangering our country. The Wall Street Journal is right wing, however it’s been anti Trump from his announcement to run. They represent the right wing establishment so for them to call for Mueller to be canned is a reflection of the Washington establishment feeling the same. Things is about to crazy. What a great time to be alive and be Republican.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/10/26/wsj-editorial-board-calls-on-robert-mueller-to-resign-from-russia-probe/

Laurakinch

Quote from: Gd5150 on October 27, 2017, 01:58:07 PM
This from the loser internet stalker & pedophile defender who uses his fake wife profile to answer for him. To each his own my pedophile friend.

BTW the site your stalking loser ass turned up who’s mention you thought would somehow embarrass me has about 820,000 users with forums in 16 different languages. Compare that to bellgab and it’s 4,400 members. Not that it’s a cut on Bellgab, just another illustration of your ignorance.

You and I comparing knowledge on dating the female of the species would be a bigger joke than your knowledge of politic. Example 1, you actually take pride that your wife is on here. Lmao!!!!!! That is an absolute disgrace. Like I said, to each his own loser. Maybe your “wife” can find a place for us to meet since the 2 of you are so knowledgeable on the Sacramento area.

Salut

Donner Pass

Hey you chickenshit asshole. I asked what time you will be at firestone tomorrow afternoon. why don't you answer me? I'm dead serious about being there to meet you. Come on internet tough guy. Let's see what you've got.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Laurakinch on October 27, 2017, 02:09:13 PM
Hey you chickenshit asshole. I asked what time you will be at firestone tomorrow afternoon. why don't you answer me? I'm dead serious about being there to meet you. Come on internet tough guy. Let's see what you've got.

What is it with women looking for a physical fight these days?! If something in the water is turning the frogs gay could there also be something in it turning the women into asshole men?  ???

Quote from: Gd5150 on October 27, 2017, 02:07:29 PM
... The Wall Street Journal is right wing, however it’s been anti Trump from his announcement to run. They represent the right wing establishment so for them to call for Mueller to be canned is a reflection of the Washington establishment feeling the same...

They are not right wing (I'm still not sure what the means), they aren't the Conservatives/Reaganites/Tea Party - and haven't been since Paul Gigot replaced Robert Bartley as editor in 2002 - they are part of the McConnell/Ryan Republican establishment.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 27, 2017, 02:23:13 PM
What is it with women looking for a physical fight these days?! If something in the water is turning the frogs gay could there also be something in it turning the women into asshole men?  ???

Maybe they are transgendering

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 27, 2017, 08:58:28 AM
Is this the same DoJ that has had its independence and integrity compromised because Trump has instructed Jeff Sessions to get on the case? Yeah, it probably is.

Oh the blle that would be thrown up by the Trumpers if Obama had instructed his AG to do his bidding. Separation of power doesn't apply in the Trump era. Trump owns the AG, the military (his generals remember?) and I guess anything else he decides, he's already got Bannon to choose a Trump friendly house and senate.

Trumpers are so intellectually dishonest and hypocritical its pityful.

Not long ago, back in the Obama years, Pud questioned separation of powers and wondered how anything gets done.  He felt the presidnet should be able to do whatever he wants - that's the way it works in the UK under a parlimentary system.

Now, he's a stickler for it.  An uninformed sticker, but a stickler.  He believes under separation of powers the president has no power and shouldn't even be in contact with his cabinent.

Gd5150

Quote from: Laurakinch on October 27, 2017, 02:09:13 PM
Sorry sweetie I know you’re excited, so many women, so little time. It’s Halloween weekend. Gonna have to squeeze you in in between stops. Don’t worry though, I’ll be there with my peops. We’ll be the group sexy zombies on bikes.  I’ll let you know when we get there. Y’all should dress up and come with, I’m sure it’s been a while since you’ve been out. Considering you’re both on here, it’s probably the first time you’ve ever really been out. But that’s ok, we’ll show you a good time. Can’t wait 😘. TTFN.

Gd5150

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 27, 2017, 02:28:13 PM
They are not right wing (I'm still not sure what the means), they aren't the Conservatives/Reaganites/Tea Party - and haven't been since Paul Gigot replaced Robert Bartley as editor in 2002 - they are part of the McConnell/Ryan Republican establishment.

Well that just means it’s an even bigger shocker that they’re calling for Mueller to resign. It’s definitely an early sign of things to come.

WildCard

Are you talking about morphiaflow? None of us knew, he was just another rando

I am so out of the loop around here. Will someone please post or pm me the link?

So basically, you're challenging him to a duel? I hope it's about more than politics, cause that would be stupid

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 27, 2017, 11:08:07 AM
Oh, I dunno..what about asking Sessions to concoct a spurious memo to say that Comey should be fired because of the nasty things Comey said about Clinton? The same nasty things that Trump quoted on his campaign? Before Trump told Lester Holt he'd taken the decision before Sessions and the DAG wrote the memo to fire Comey because of the Russia investigation...

There was nothing spurious about that memo.   It was drafted by Comey’s immediate superior and  accurate in every detail but probably didn’t go far enough in delineating Comey’s unlawful acts as will be shown as investigations proceed.  When any government official is fired there is always a bill of particulars issued for record purposes mainly to defend the action in the event of any future legal challenge.  (The same is true in the corporate world.) The fact that Trump asked for it and made it public is totally irrelevant. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 27, 2017, 03:04:43 PM
There was nothing spurious about that memo.   It was drafted by Comey’s immediate superior and  accurate in every detail but probably didn’t go far enough in delineating Comey’s unlawful acts as will be shown as investigations proceed.  When any government official is fired there is always a bill of particulars issued for record purposes mainly to defend the action in the event of any future legal challenge.  (The same is true in the corporate world.) The fact that Trump asked for it and made it public is totally irrelevant.

Hmm, apart from the memo didn't tally with what Trump told Lester Holt. Sessions' memo never mentioned the Russian investigation, Trump said Comey was fired because of it and never mentioned the contents of Sessions' memo; Ergo Comey upsetting Clinton.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on October 27, 2017, 02:51:16 PM
Sorry sweetie I know you’re excited, so many women, so little time. It’s Halloween weekend. Gonna have to squeeze you in in between stops. Don’t worry though, I’ll be there with my peops. We’ll be the group sexy zombies on bikes.  I’ll let you know when we get there. Y’all should dress up and come with, I’m sure it’s been a while since you’ve been out. Considering you’re both on here, it’s probably the first time you’ve ever really been out. But that’s ok, we’ll show you a good time. Can’t wait 😘. TTFN.

Fuck are you going to be surprised when you see two people instead of one.  ;D 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 27, 2017, 02:23:13 PM

I don't think that women look for physical fights. I think its that some men think some women can't. Women don't fight fair either, no they don't...  :-\

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 27, 2017, 03:16:22 PM
I don't think that women look for physical fights. I think its that some men think some women can't. Women don't fight fair either, no they don't...  :-\

Yeah, no shit! It's because they're evil...but nature made most evil things adorably cute so that we wouldn't immediately light them on fire in horror instead. ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 27, 2017, 03:19:39 PM
Yeah, no shit! It's because they're evil...but nature made most evil things adorably cute so that we wouldn't immediately light them on fire in horror instead. ;)

You make it sound a bad thing. But on a more serious note, there's a reason for it. Most alpha (predatory) mammal females will fight to the death to protect their own. Humans are no different. I used to have a workmate who was about 6'2" and muscled to about 210-215 pounds. His dad was the same size. His mother was about 5'2" and I doubt more than 110 pounds...He was scared of his mother if she lost her temper. I thought he was yanking my chain, but he wasn't.

Gd5150

Quote from: WildCard on October 27, 2017, 02:54:34 PM
Are you talking about morphiaflow? None of us knew, he was just another rando

I am so out of the loop around here. Will someone please post or pm me the link?

So basically, you're challenging him to a duel? I hope it's about more than politics, cause that would be stupid
Nah it’s really about entertaining myself during the day by pushing someone’s buttons. The fact someone’s wife is such a psycho just makes it more entertaining. It’s to be expected from a couple that frequents the halls of the Bellgab together. The fact someone gets so defensive about being called a pedophile says a lot. He’s been called many things, but pedophile seemed to strike a cord. Wonder why? 🤔

The angrier they get the more entertaining the situation is. Doesn’t change the fact pudophile is dumbass leftwinger with nothing substantive to add to the conversations.

I wouldn’t worry about a duel, I wouldn’t walk across the street to meet either of those clowns. That being said, I will be in the area so who knows, maybe they’ll be fortunate enough to be graced with my presence.

Gd5150

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 27, 2017, 03:19:39 PM

I beg to differ sir. Women are awesome. Yeah there are some evil ones, but once you’ve dated enough you can identify the signs in a few minutes. The type 2’s are the ones you gotta walk away from. Self centered, insecure, bitchy. Unfortunately they’re usually the hottest girls too, so it can provide quite a challenge.

All these answers are here my friend. 😄

https://youtu.be/hKWmFWRVLlU

albrecht

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 27, 2017, 12:41:16 PM

Also it is important to remember that Obama got his initial position because he had operatives make public some unseemly information from sealed court divorce proceedings on his opponent.

From day one involved in the corrupt Chicago and Illinois politics.