• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

aldousburbank

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 20, 2018, 05:04:41 PM
Can someone make me up some rat posters? :D

We are all rat posters.

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on October 21, 2018, 07:46:53 PM
I like Jims high energy shitposting Ralph has about as m8uch energy as Jeb!

you're not wrong.

pate

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 20, 2018, 05:04:41 PM
Can someone make me up some rat posters? :D

There ya go, there's tons of these out there...

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 20, 2018, 10:40:22 PM
Whatever, I don't need a safe space at all. I can handle the criticism, martini, but I don't appreciate how MV treated longtime Bellgabbers with his stunt.    If I had my way, none of you would be banned over on Ellgab but it is not my site and I've criticized Bart because he did ban several of you.   I've never felt handcuffed over there though.  I understand that you have a gripe against Bart and Dave and while I may agree with you on most other things, I'm of a different mindset when it comes to them but go ahead and do what thou wilt.
I do remember seeing a thread in June, something about BellGab shutting down. But, if I remember correctly, it was buried in the archive of old threads, and only contained 6 or 7 posts. I thought it was weird, or a joke. It did mention it would be shut down possibly this (past) summer. The thread was started sometime around Jan-Feb, maybe even as late as April, I don't remember. I came across it when the fund drive was going on.
I can't seem to find that thread anymore, but, we were warned. That's why it didn't shock me too much when it happened.
I think Liberace shut down the site around 5-ish in the afternoon. I found out around 8pm when I tried to logon.
As soon as it was down, I headed to Archive.org, and it was gone from there too. :(
Unless I was on another time-line, Lee did give us a heads-up. It was just a bit hidden, when I found it.
Someone should probably talk to Liberace about mirroring the site.
I don't know how much data it contains, or if Lee would even allow it.
Personally, if you like a specific thread or two, start saving pages, they're in your browser anyway.
This extension only works on older versions of FFx, but it does work well. I used to use it when I ran Doze. I have other means now.  https://www.techsupportalert.com/content/how-use-browser-cache-save-files-can-t-be-downloaded-directly.htm
This bypasses dmca BECAUSE all you're doing is moving data from one section of your computer to another - something you do everyday by turning your computer on.

Looks like you can still get it to work up to version 56 of FFx -->     https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/cacheviewer/versions/

Jackstar

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 20, 2018, 10:40:22 PM
I don't appreciate how MV treated longtime Bellgabbers with his stunt.

It's a little long for a safeword, and I just selected a new one mere moments ago, but I'm still considering it.

Jackstar

see above, re: safeword

Quote from: Liberace! on October 21, 2018, 01:48:29 PM
I don't know you or care about your opinion.

Wait, wait, hold the phone--I think we have a top contender.

Quote from: whoozit on October 20, 2018, 04:27:40 PM
I’m seriously asking why he owes us anything for shutting down his forum when he felt like it?  It’s his, we are just users.  Edit:  Cue “That fucker owes us” memes

onan, is that you?

>be me
>white man married to a white woman
>host a boring paranormal podcast
>spend a lot of time being mad online
>i love to virtue signal about having an african american daughter amongst other things
>but no one cares
>feel the online rage about to strike
>turn to much younger wife for comfort
>denied
>sad/frustrated
>remember how progressive and virtuous i am while wife gets plowed by black boyfriend in the bedroom
>i am a social justice hero
>feels good man

Metron2267

Daymn Richard, you out-trolled DR MD with this one! :o

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 22, 2018, 10:33:32 AM
Daymn Richard, you out-trolled DR MD with this one! :o

thank you, my friend. unfortunately, there is an uncomfortable amount of truth to my post.

Metron2267

But that's basically the same for most of your posts. It's the special hot sauce that makes them sting...

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 22, 2018, 10:48:31 AM
But that's basically the same for most of your posts. It's the special hot sauce that makes them sting...

Lilith

More demons, ghosts and monsters tonight on Daves show.

Heathers guest looks really interesting.  If only somebody else was hosting.

I dunno, I will start out listening to Clyde, probably check in on Heathers guest, and if Heather is talking too much, probably just swing back to Clyde.

Thyme will tell...

Corona Kitty

Where's the insecure Cuck-Lord Dave at?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Richard Groyper on October 22, 2018, 08:18:52 AM
>be me
>white man married to a white woman
>host a boring paranormal podcast
>spend a lot of time being mad online
>i love to virtue signal about having an african american daughter amongst other things
>but no one cares
>feel the online rage about to strike
>turn to much younger wife for comfort
>denied
>sad/frustrated
>remember how progressive and virtuous i am while wife gets plowed by black boyfriend in the bedroom
>i am a social justice hero
>feels good man

Lilith

Quote from: username on October 22, 2018, 02:00:09 PM
Where's the insecure Cuck-Lord Dave at?

Dave, are you lurking Dave?

Lilith

Don't forget to bring the TidePods Dave.  We haven't had a TidePod Party here in a long time.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on October 22, 2018, 02:03:06 PM
Don't forget to bring the TidePods Dave.  We haven't had a TidePod Party here in a long time.

his show would be better, if he snorted tidepods.

Lilith

Quote from: username on October 22, 2018, 02:03:59 PM
his show would be better, if he snorted tidepods.

It might be better if he had a show ABOUT TidePods.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 20, 2018, 06:09:40 PM
Thanks Mike, and it's fine if we differ too. Two sides to every coin and in this binary world of ours anything more complex is out of step with the NPC dialog.

I have to wonder what MITD might have become if you'd been tabbed to host it.

The show would be listenable, it wouldn't be a NPC program.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on October 22, 2018, 02:05:35 PM
It might be better if he had a show ABOUT TidePods.

That would be much better, than the verbal diarrhea that leaves his mouth.

Lilith

Quote from: username on October 22, 2018, 02:12:54 PM

It would be GREAT!!  Fun topics, fun callers, in fact, I wish you were the host of Heathers show tonight.  Looks like a great guest, a shame about Heather being the host.  Makes it all but unlistenable IMO.

Lilith

Quote from: username on October 22, 2018, 02:14:21 PM

That would be much better, than the verbal diarrhea that leaves his mouth.

I realize there are still people interested in hearing about demons, monsters, new age topics and ghosts every night, but I can't help but wonder how many?  These topics have been saturating the "air waves" for decades now.

Quote from: username on October 22, 2018, 02:12:54 PM

>Working for Kieth Rowland tho

Quote from: Richard Groyper on October 22, 2018, 10:43:45 AM
thank you, my friend. unfortunately, there is an uncomfortable amount of truth to my post.

Probably explains the age disparity.

Lilith

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 22, 2018, 02:29:49 PM

Yeah, you're right.  I forgot about that part.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on October 22, 2018, 02:14:45 PM
It would be GREAT!!  Fun topics, fun callers, in fact, I wish you were the host of Heathers show tonight.  Looks like a great guest, a shame about Heather being the host.  Makes it all but unlistenable IMO.

That would be very fun but unfortunately, those in charge are always the most untalented people, on the face of the Earth.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 22, 2018, 02:29:49 PM

Yeah that's another thing, working for a character of a Keith Rowland. I think I've bashed him in every single way imaginable, however all the facts still remain... I've never been accused of any of the atrocities to humanity, that one K. Rowland has.