• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Celebrity Deaths

Started by noodlehead.crucified.c2c, June 25, 2009, 05:28:29 PM

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 25, 2018, 05:18:03 PM
Oh no.  Not the Rod Dude!   That sucks

Could be a rumor. Nothing official I can find. Is that a "skyfish" by Santa's reindeer!!

Uncle Duke

Quote from: albrecht on December 25, 2018, 05:39:09 PM
Could be a rumor. Nothing official I can find. Is that a "skyfish" by Santa's reindeer!!

George reported this as well during his "news" segment on a show last week.

ItsOver

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 25, 2018, 05:18:03 PM
Oh no.  Not the Rod Dude!   That sucks

Damn.  Gone to that great rod realm in the sky?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on December 25, 2018, 05:09:35 PM
Apparently Jose Escamilla has died. Though I cannot find any articles or references to this event except posts by people on various forums. As folks will know he was the guy who brought "rods" and "skyfish" to our attention.  ;) Art told his national audience that "rods" were definitely real. One of the few times where Art was adamant about one of the woo guests and straight out said was "true."

If Juan Cena never logs in again we’ll know it was him.  ;)

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 25, 2018, 10:39:29 PM
If Juan Cena never logs in again we’ll know it was him.  ;)
Haha, I was actually thinking that, especially with various woo guests I've heard that now, in an can't find deleted show, from some site but thought "give a chance" (this is nuts but apparently a Russian-thing) that there was not even a Roman Empire and all history is a scam. Seriously. Also the Middle-Ages were, actually, a source of great knowledge (somewhat historically true) and that history was, sort of, "compressed" because mainly it was about great battles not normal life (again, sort of, possibly, true.) But, according to some Russian mathematician. and apparently popular there, call it the 'Ancient Aliens' of Russia, all of history, maps, etc have been manipulated. Some go much further, sourcing this guy, and claim all kinds of modern machines, free energy, and what-not in the "so-called" ancient world. Suppressed. Of course. Joose, aliens, and some weird space stuff even! It was wild but too much wild,though not manic style, so after raking lawn deleted and now don't recall source. Someone in Cornwall?  :(

albrecht

RIP Richard Overton, formerly our country's oldest living veteran who subscribed his longevity to God, whiskey, cigars, and loved food like tacos..
http://www.fox7austin.com/news/local-news/nations-oldest-living-veteran-richard-overton-dies-in-austin-at-age-112

albrecht

Some bad lifestyle choices and decisions, apparently.  Condolences to the wife and daughter especially.

https://ktla.com/2018/12/27/ktla-anchor-chris-burrous-death-investigated-as-possible-overdose-glendale-police/

"death of KTLA Morning News reporter and weekend anchor Chris Burrous is being investigated as a possible overdose, police said Thursday. Burrous was found unresponsive at a Days Inn in Glendale after a male he was with called authorities around 1:15 p.m"

Jackstar

Overdosing at noon? Film at eleven.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on December 27, 2018, 09:16:14 PM
RIP Richard Overton, formerly our country's oldest living veteran who subscribed his longevity to God, whiskey, cigars, and loved food like tacos..
http://www.fox7austin.com/news/local-news/nations-oldest-living-veteran-richard-overton-dies-in-austin-at-age-112
God love him.  12 stogies a day AND whiskey.   ;D  Makes me feel better about the shot of Jim Beam I had last night.

Quote from: ItsOver on December 28, 2018, 01:44:30 PM
God love him.  12 stogies a day AND whiskey.   

Plot twist: he would have lived to be 120 if he hadn't smoked and drank so much.

albrecht

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on December 28, 2018, 03:09:55 PM
Plot twist: he would have lived to be 120 if he hadn't smoked and drank so much.
But as much of a nice life?  Plot twist: hospital refused to let him "keep his muscles limber" by having a drop of whiskey in his morning coffee or smoke some stogies and so he died earlier....

Quote from: albrecht on December 28, 2018, 03:14:48 PM
But as much of a nice life?  Plot twist: hospital refused to let him "keep his muscles limber" by having a drop of whiskey in his morning coffee or smoke some stogies and so he died earlier....

You don't read my posts very often, do you?

albrecht

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on December 28, 2018, 04:05:51 PM
You don't read my posts very often, do you?
I have some but stay away from the Senda threads and what with all the handle and avatar changing; who knows? I don't block anyone but don't guarantee I read everything, I figured you were kidding but dude was so funny and awesome had to reply. Loved tacos also an mowed his own lawn until several years ago and would break out his WWII era weapons and folks would joke about 'get off my lawn.'

"Taking the young lady friend down the block to church on Sunday" from a few years ago.....

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on December 28, 2018, 03:14:48 PM

Ha!  I would have liked to known that dude. 8)

PChirp

Bob "Super Dave Osborne" Einstein dead at 76.  RIP Super Dave  :'(

Corona Kitty

I should have asked you here for the celebrity death pool picks, for my bit.

Metron2267

Can we do a placeholder here?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/dying-harry-reid-on-trump-hes-amoral-has-no-conscience
Harry Reid, the former Senate Majority Leader who is suffering from pancreatic cancer, has given a rare interview in which he compares a “weird” President Trump unfavorably to mafia bosses who “are really good with what they do.” He told The New York Times: “Trump is an interesting person. He is not immoral but is amoral. Amoral is when you shoot someone in the head, it doesn’t make a difference. No conscience.” When the writer Mark Leibovich suggested there was a hint of grudging respect in Reid’s words, he added: “I think he is without question the worst president we’ve ever had… We’ve had some bad ones, and there’s not even a close second to him.” Reid refused to say whether he backed his successor Chuck Schumer’s tactics in dealing with Trump. “I do not call Schumer,” he said. “I call him once in a whileâ€"not weekly… I talk to Nancy often. I love Nancy Pelosi.” The Times piece states, bluntly, that Reid “does not have long to live.” ;D ;D ;D

Uncle Duke

Quote from: PurpleChirple on January 02, 2019, 03:45:15 PM
Bob "Super Dave Osborne" Einstein dead at 76.  RIP Super Dave  :'(

That guy was a hoot.

Dr. MD MD

Daryl Dragon of The Captain & Tennille (I loved them when I was a little kid) died today of renal failure. He was 76.

https://variety.com/2019/music/news/daryl-dragon-dead-dies-captain-and-tennille-1203097977/

What the hell happened today?  Just a blood bath.   :'(

ItsOver

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 02, 2019, 04:14:26 PM
Can we do a placeholder here?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/dying-harry-reid-on-trump-hes-amoral-has-no-conscience
Harry Reid, the former Senate Majority Leader who is suffering from pancreatic cancer, has given a rare interview in which he compares a “weird” President Trump unfavorably to mafia bosses who “are really good with what they do.” He told The New York Times: “Trump is an interesting person. He is not immoral but is amoral. Amoral is when you shoot someone in the head, it doesn’t make a difference. No conscience.” When the writer Mark Leibovich suggested there was a hint of grudging respect in Reid’s words, he added: “I think he is without question the worst president we’ve ever had… We’ve had some bad ones, and there’s not even a close second to him.” Reid refused to say whether he backed his successor Chuck Schumer’s tactics in dealing with Trump. “I do not call Schumer,” he said. “I call him once in a whileâ€"not weekly… I talk to Nancy often. I love Nancy Pelosi.” The Times piece states, bluntly, that Reid “does not have long to live.” ;D ;D ;D

It's amusing to see a demonrat like Reid talk about morals.  ::)

Jackstar

Lotta people spending a year dead for tax purposes.

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 02, 2019, 06:26:13 PM
It was crazy. Very strange, hopefully the deaths stop, or at least pause, for a bit. We had 3 big ones in a row so if superstition holds we might be ok for a bit. It is also an opportunity to watch youtubes of 70's music, wrasslin', and fake stunts.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on January 02, 2019, 06:48:25 PM
It was crazy. Very strange, hopefully the deaths stop, or at least pause, for a bit. We had 3 big ones in a row so if superstition holds we might be ok for a bit. It is also an opportunity to watch youtubes of 70's music, wrasslin', and fake stunts.
LOL.  Can't get get enough of that there wrasslin' and fake stunts

Metron2267

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 02, 2019, 06:26:13 PM

This is where that old saw "they go in threes" was born...

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on January 02, 2019, 06:55:07 PM
LOL.  Can't get get enough of that there wrasslin' and fake stunts

Ha. You know I just had a random thought with regard to Super Dave. Fuji is likely still alive and thriving due that whole Japanese genetic deal and fish diet. Then again Fukishima.