• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

3OctaveFart

Fatty needs to produce a copy of the police report or fuck off with that video.

Quote from: ONeill on July 02, 2016, 01:40:24 PM
Didn't she have like 750$ already saved for a car? Or is this 'fund' so important that she'd rather starve and be evicted than touch it? He of course claims she has no savings. What a load of bs...

The best thing is that Paladin's 5$ donation from 15 months ago is still listed there:D

That is the Paladin $5 doughnut money?  LOL

Quote from: Meatie Pie on July 02, 2016, 02:04:36 PM
Fatty needs to produce a copy of the police report or fuck off with that video.

Exactly what I was thinking.

His story is outlandish, she was standing in a semi-secure area holding out 5 $100 bills and it was snatched.
Well he says there is a report so it would be easy to show it.

Also, kind of interesting that another catastrophe happened right after a Noory appearance, it is almost like he is counting on new viewers to fleece.

4th time in three years rent money has been stolen or lost. Falkie describes his life as one emergency to the next.

As a FFF (Falkie Friend Forever), it is my sworn duty to serve the Master and it's imperative that there is a record of George's originality, so I'm re-posting something from this morning with the unfinished Noory video removed to comply with MV's newly implemented JAFT rules. I deeply apologize to anyone who caught a glimpse of George's artistic process in an imperfect state.

----------

Quote from: area51drone on July 02, 2016, 02:06:44 AM
Another script read on the C2C site by Senda.  He's CLEARLY reading the lines.   And why does he mention GAYS whilst talking about whacked out people?  The fat man doth protest too much.

George is on fire over the accusation that he is reading a script given to him by Tommy, so he's sent me select emails (and his rough videos) from the last month that undeniably PROVE the content of his Coast videos are his and his alone. Perish the though that Anthony George Senda needs to be led around by his nose! The following is an exchange among three broadcasting powerhouses, interacting in private, to debunk this vicious rumor being spread about the Master. Note, the email addresses have been omitted to protect the innocent:

Date: Tuesday, June 21, 2016
Subject: deadline thursday
To: George Senda, Tom Danheiser, Lex Lonehood

submit by thursday (FOR Friday)

why people are acting strange

George Noory

//////////

Date: Friday, June 24, 2016
Subject: video
To: George Senda, george noory

Please do the video over and try to get a better flow. It seems like you are studdering for a thought in the first one. Please try it again.

All is good, just do a better version.

//////////

Date: Sun, Jun 26, 2016 at 5:37 AM
Subject: video
To: Tom Danheiser

his is the other one. i think the one where i dressed in black is the one you like but at this point I'm not sure.​

[redacted]

​Sorry this took so long but it was 92 here yesterday and too hot to do anything.
Its going to be 92 today and 96 tomorrow !
Here's the video and I even typed out a rough transcript which I made slight changes to.
I kept flubbing words and had to re-do it 4 times.
I don't know how George does it live.
I hope this works better than the last one.
I listened to it and did not hear any stuttering.

his is George Senda, the guy from pittsburgh
And I ask the question :

Are there more crazies out there then there used to be ?
I think so.
I see them at the bus stop, I've seen them on the bus, in supermarkets & I know some of you work with them & even live with them.
Huffington Post says 60 million people are mentally ill in this country.
And what do we do about it ?
NOTHING !
What do our legislators do about it ?
NOTHING !
They fund useless programs and overpriced & unneeded fighters.
And so we see a crazed killer go into a Florida nightclub and kill 49 & wound dozens.
Or crazies who go into Burger King & threaten to kill the cashier.
And nuts who burn down a Taco Bell in Georgia because they didn't get enough meat in their chalupa.
I say tell our legislators to stop wasting money.
Fund programs for the mentally ill because many of them are homeless as well.
This is George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh & I'll catch you next time.
Bye Bye.

JENX

The day  or two after Senda's fist video on the C2C site,  I  recall Kathy making a video (I'm positive under Senda's direct order), she made a video going on and on about how they needed a car  DESPERATLY.

It was a very long extended video strictly about the car.

And now the day after, Senda has redirected his plight over to Kathy to bare the brunt of his begging again.

I don't think Senda is smart enough to see his ritualistic ways.  Maybe next month, he'll wait a few more days.

dipp

Quote from: starrmtn001 on July 02, 2016, 08:13:16 PM
So this is all relevant, how? ???

Is that Georges bedroom or is that your hovel?

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 02, 2016, 02:32:37 PM
His story is outlandish, she was standing in a semi-secure area holding out 5 $100 bills and it was snatched.
Well he says there is a report so it would be easy to show it.

Just the part about holding money in her hand ahead of needing it for the transaction tips this off as bullshit.  No American woman alive EVER makes a move for her money or debit card prior to being asked to remit.  THEN they go digging through their purses for their clutch purse, and THEN go digging through their clutch purse for their change purse, and THEN they dig in the change purpse for their money/card.  THEN they have to put it all back together again before handing over the money/card. 

The idea that a woman was standing in line with her money at the ready is simply laughable.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 02, 2016, 02:32:37 PM
Also, kind of interesting that another catastrophe happened right after a Noory appearance, it is almost like he is counting on new viewers to fleece.

*bing*

Quote from: JENX on July 02, 2016, 08:01:07 PM
The day  or two after Senda's fist video on the C2C site,  I  recall Kathy making a video (I'm positive under Senda's direct order), she made a video going on and on about how they needed a car  DESPERATLY.

It was a very long extended video strictly about the car.

And now the day after, Senda has redirected his plight over to Kathy to bare the brunt of his begging again.

I don't think Senda is smart enough to see his ritualistic ways.  Maybe next month, he'll wait a few more days.

The car video was a while ago.

I think the ploy after the lst one was "PayPal stole my cat food money".

Dateline

I like that subtle ploy to (Redacted).

3OctaveFart

When I was piss poor, I "banked" in a Wal-Mart in a really crappy part of a migrant town, and nothing of the sort ever happened nor was there a whisker of doubt anything ever could.

Robbers don't look to plunder poor folk. Falkie and his crone are full of shit.

MR. Spock

Quote from: Paper*Boy on July 03, 2016, 12:02:47 AM
I don't really need to look, but someone may be motivated..

http://www.cityofmartinez.org/depts/police/daily_log_n_crime_stats.asp
Falkie said that the "crime" happen in pittsburg ca at wally world. Here is the link for the please reports for that city.
https://pittsburgca.policereports.us/search.html

Quote from: MR. Spock on July 03, 2016, 01:03:07 AM
Falkie said that the "crime" happen in pittsburg ca at wally world. Here is the link for the please reports for that city.
https://pittsburgca.policereports.us/search.html

We need Kathleen's last name and a report number in order to access the case information from the site listed above.  I just inboxed George to ask him to get the actual report from this link, and then do a follow-up video on it.  Hopefully he will put the doubters to rest!  The Master doesn't need to be questioned at a time like this.  He's coming off another national radio appearance, and his subscriber base is growing.

JENX

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 02, 2016, 10:31:00 PM
The car video was a while ago.

I think the ploy after the lst one was "PayPal stole my cat food money".

I'm sure you're right RS.  Thanks for the reminder. :)

Mizak

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on July 02, 2016, 12:46:02 PM
And the inevitable request for cash has begun.  George is directing everyone to Kathy's Go Fund Me page because he says she has no savings to fall back on after this dreadful robbery.  Hasn't he said that she has a nest egg set up for the new but soon-to-be-wrecked Prius?  Can she not dip into the crapmobile fund to pay her bills and feed her cat?

Fatso also said  he gave kathy 75 bucks this month for the car fund.Why would he do that if she got robed? He also added a 100 bucks in go fund me he says it is for the late fees for the credit cards.Yeah right. He really needs to Show the police report or it is B.S.   

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on July 02, 2016, 12:46:02 PM
Can she not dip into the crapmobile fund to pay her bills and feed her cat?

Why do that when Senda can just dip into our pockets instead?

Quote from: Mizak on July 03, 2016, 07:45:11 AM
Fatso also said  he gave kathy 75 bucks this month for the car fund.Why would he do that if she got robed? He also added a 100 bucks in go fund me he says it is for the late fees for the credit cards.Yeah right. He really needs to Show the police report or it is B.S.   

It is all part of his strange money math.
I think he said he brought the fund up to $75 and gave her $10 to visit him. And paid some money on credit cards.
Bought a new light bulb because it will save $6 a year and that will add up. Ignored a few other credit cards because compound interest does not add up.

Bought more kielbasa.

Quote from: Mizak on July 03, 2016, 07:45:11 AM

From Kathy's Go Fund Me Page:

My girlfriend Kathleen was at the Pittsburg, Ca. Walmart yesterday to shop for food &'buy money orders & her friend Patty was elsewhere in the store.
Kathy was at the money order counter & had taken out $500 to buy money orders to pay her bills &'had the money in her hand when a black man literally reached over and grabbed the money out of her hand & ran out the door.
Store security was alerted & a police report was filed.

Kathy just turned sixty this past Sunday and called me around one am & was sobbing & in hysterics as not all that money was for money orders; part of it was to buy food for the rest of the month & food for her beloved cat, Betty Boop.

She is disabled & has NO savings to fall back on. She's devastated by this & at her wits end.

I added an extra hundred in case she has to pay late fees.

Please help if you can.

Thank you.

George Senda

The goal was $500 but he added $100 to bring the goal to $600 to cover late fees. No actual cash was added and all it has if the $5 that Paladin gave.

JENX

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 03, 2016, 08:59:25 AM
From Kathy's Go Fund Me Page:

My girlfriend Kathleen was at the Pittsburg, Ca. Walmart yesterday to shop for food &'buy money orders & her friend Patty was elsewhere in the store.
Kathy was at the money order counter & had taken out $500 to buy money orders to pay her bills &'had the money in her hand when a black man literally reached over and grabbed the money out of her hand & ran out the door.
Store security was alerted & a police report was filed.

Kathy just turned sixty this past Sunday and called me around one am & was sobbing & in hysterics as not all that money was for money orders; part of it was to buy food for the rest of the month & food for her beloved cat, Betty Boop.

Of coarse, this is the story she told Senda.
I wonder what her and Patty really got into.

I'm secretly thinking they went to a bar and had a fun night dipping some money into some booze then into the man/men they brought home. Where Patty knows just the right amount of sleeping pills to add to their drinks.

Of coarse Kathy can tell Patty, "Don't worry, I'll just cry to George and tell him a black man took it right out of my hands".

Quote from: JENX on July 03, 2016, 09:24:19 AM
Of coarse, this is the story she told Senda.
I wonder what her and Patty really got into.

I'm secretly thinking they went to a bar and had a fun night dipping some money into some booze then into the man/men they brought home. Where Patty knows just the right amount of sleeping pills to add to their drinks.

Of coarse Kathy can tell Patty, "Don't worry, I'll just cry to George and tell him a black man took it right out of my hands".

And she will wait until 1 am to call him. Hey, that fits.

Did you see in the video where he tells us that it is not racist but the guy was black.
Well two rules to tell if it is racist:
1. Is race relevant to the story? If not then it is racist.
2. Do you feel the need to tell people that what you are about to say is not racist? If you do then it is.

JENX

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 03, 2016, 09:32:43 AM

Did you see in the video where he tells us that it is not racist but the guy was black.
2. Do you feel the need to tell people that what you are about to say is not racist? If you do then it is.

My relatives are black. I'm white.
I've seen stuff so slight, that to anyone else, it would have gone unoticed if you didn't have ties to it.
A lot of white ppl don't get that part.
Senda was obvious right away to me.

Edit: Good points RS.

whoozit

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 03, 2016, 09:32:43 AM

Rule 3 - If it's Falkie it's racist.

WOTR

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on July 02, 2016, 03:56:11 PM
[redacted]

​Sorry this took so long but it was 92 here yesterday and too hot to do anything.
Its going to be 92 today and 96 tomorrow !
I think I missed this the first read through.  92 is too hot to type something on a computer or sit your fat ass in a chair for a minute and twenty seconds to turn in your work on time to your boss?

If one of my employees told me that they could not do work because it is 92... Well... I would accept that excuse as we measure things in Celsius- so I would assume they were dead and in hell... Were I in California, that excuse would be laughable.

aldousburbank

Quote from: WOTR on July 03, 2016, 12:44:36 PM
I think I missed this the first read through.  92 is too hot to type something on a computer or sit your fat ass in a chair for a minute and twenty seconds to turn in your work on time to your boss?

STFU!

dipp

If one of my employees told me that they could not do work because it is 92... Well... I would accept that excuse as we measure things in Celsius- so I would assume they were dead and in hell... Were I in California, that excuse would be laughable.

Or the 31ish days he had inbetween for (in the least) feedback on anything he could have written.

He has AC. He even experimented with it on video a year ago to learn how it works.

What I laugh at is that he read id several times and that made it the hardest video he has ever done. It was a lot of work for him.