• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Sustainable Dieting and Health (Naps, Diet, Exercise)

Started by Jojo, October 10, 2017, 10:16:47 PM

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 16, 2018, 01:44:51 AM
The only thing it triggered for me are memories of A Christmas Story.

Ha Ha. That movie has become a perennial favorite of mine!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: sumthinz going on on April 16, 2018, 01:51:14 AM
Ha Ha. That movie has become a perennial favorite of mine!

Me too! They really nailed it! I think we'd all like to go back to that simpler time for awhile. I understand that the narrator was quite a radio personality too, though I've never really looked into that yet.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 16, 2018, 01:53:43 AM
Me too! They really nailed it! I think we'd all like to go back to that simpler time for awhile. I understand that the narrator was quite a radio personality too, though I've never really looked into that yet.

I had not heard that about the narrator. Interesting. I do indeed get wistful about Christmas' gone by, though if a simple time ever existed it was before I ever came into being

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: sumthinz going on on April 16, 2018, 02:08:17 AM
I had not heard that about the narrator. Interesting. I do indeed get wistful about Christmas' gone by, though if a simple time ever existed it was before I ever came into being

Yeah, his name is Jean Shepherd and the story is also his.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkicEleOiTM

Jojo

Quote from: sumthinz going on on April 16, 2018, 01:20:06 AM
how is the diet thing going today?
It's early. Thanks for reminding me i might stress eat after a late afternoon job interview.  That helps, hadnt thot of that.

Thinking of ways to cook meat while touching less gross handles and knobs and cupboards in this place where people just cant be convinced to wash their hands.  Id like to use foil more.

ksm32

Quote from: Jojo on April 16, 2018, 01:06:42 PM
It's early. Thanks for reminding me i might stress eat after a late afternoon job interview.  That helps, hadnt thot of that.

Thinking of ways to cook meat while touching less gross handles and knobs and cupboards in this place where people just cant be convinced to wash their hands.  Id like to use foil more.

I hope you get the job. Get outta the community house and kitchen. Serious.

ShayP

Quote from: ksm32 on April 16, 2018, 09:30:03 PM

Ditto.  :)

Dr. MD MD

Hope the interview went well

whoozit

Thanks for reminding me i might stress eat after a late afternoon job interview.
I hope this works out for you.  Being unemployed sucks unless you are Falkie.  And you Jojo are no Falkie.  That is a good thing, not meant sarcastically.

Jackstar

Thanks for reminding me i might stress eat

I feel like 95% of your Self-created problems will disappear if you can only find a way to stress fuck. Get a bike-mounted Sybian or something.

In case you haven't noticed, virtually all of your posts all revolve around what you're putting in one of your orifices  You might want to think about whether you're compensating for something or not.

Do you habitually wear earbuds? Serious question. Try some Tchaikovsky.

Jackstar

Quote from: sumthinz going on on April 18, 2018, 02:42:05 AM
One can never have enough tinfoil

I tried wearing a hat lined with tin foil around town for a while to see what would happen.

My research led to the conclusion that y'all should try it for yourself some time. Personal limits vary.

albrecht

Quote from: ksm32 on April 16, 2018, 09:30:03 PM
Same. But, then again, we would miss all the bizarre stories of what weird communal living gives us.

ksm32

Quote from: albrecht on April 18, 2018, 02:05:08 PM
Same. But, then again, we would miss all the bizarre stories of what weird communal living gives us.
I once lived like that in a house that had a community pet. An albino ferret that stunk to high hell that was short chained to a cupboard door. This was a ground level cupboard that served as his house. I hated this weasel and he (spooky) hated me. One night he broke off his chain and attacked me in my sleep on the floor of the house living room. I was evicted from the house soon after as the hate became more than evident to all.  Ferrets got no business in a civilized world.

As for jojo, I believe she has abandoned her own thread as it has clearly lost its way. I remain doubtful on whether or not she got the job but I believe we were all sincere in our sentiments posted above.

Quote from: Jackstar on April 18, 2018, 01:27:22 PM
I tried wearing a hat lined with tin foil around town for a while to see what would happen.

My research led to the conclusion that y'all should try it for yourself some time. Personal limits vary.

Chuck McGill, I presume?

Quote from: ksm32 on April 20, 2018, 01:38:26 AM
I once lived like that in a house that had a community pet. An albino ferret that stunk to high hell that was short chained to a cupboard door. This was a ground level cupboard that served as his house. I hated this weasel and he (spooky) hated me. One night he broke off his chain and attacked me in my sleep on the floor of the house living room. I was evicted from the house soon after as the hate became more than evident to all.  Ferrets got no business in a civilized world.

As for jojo, I believe she has abandoned her own thread as it has clearly lost its way. I remain doubtful on whether or not she got the job but I believe we were all sincere in our sentiments posted above.

I'm sure you are right about our shared best wishes.

Jo is tolerant of a few bunny trails, right? If not, she sure seems fond of them

Jackstar

Quote from: sumthinz going on on April 20, 2018, 12:54:47 PM
Chuck McGill, I presume?

Naw, I just lined the inside of a stylish hat, I didn't go for the full Electro-Toga. That would have been a different experiment.

Jojo

Quote from: sumthinz going on on April 18, 2018, 02:40:03 AM
Hope the interview went well
I performed poorly, having been very sick the night before.  But they offered me the (small) job.  Odd.  Maybe they got tired of i terviewing me.  It was my 6th time.

Jackstar, this is a dieting thread.  It will be about food, eating, and my mouth.  That's the point.

As for other orifices, most people here know I'm menopausal.  That is the cessation of fertility.  Does that sound fun?  Let's joke some more.  In the Mancave thread, wherever it is now.

Rabbit holes are fine, i make them too.  But chaining a ferret?  How abusive!  Please, no more trauma.  And I'm sorry you were attacked.  People ought to have to get a license to own any pet.  And outdoor cats should be prohibited near busy streets. Every time I turn around, some pet is abused or neglected.

Today I was pretty good.  The 24/7 dessert buffet is actually a little low now.  That's a good thing.  I made sure to eat so I didnt do a famish binge.  I had to make up for a pint the other day.  Yesterday was high carb.  But lately everything is "Melba", no dressing, no olive oil, no butter....... although there has been some dairy.  It was a very active day too.

I mostly prepare and eat in my room.  More sanitary.

As for foil hats, what was the effect?  Was it hot though?

I do listen to music.  I usually dont use ear buds, but i do have ear plugs.

You Tube cats purring reduces the frustration of "tinnitus".

Jackstar

Quote from: Jojo on April 22, 2018, 02:35:26 AM
most people here know I'm menopausal

I'm eating and vaping whatever I want and scheduling liposuction. It's like you're on a different planet.

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on April 22, 2018, 02:40:21 AM
I'm eating and vaping whatever I want and scheduling liposuction. It's like you're on a different planet.
When did you start smoking? Vaping is ok regarding second hand smoke.  But if you go up to level 5, you are getting formaldehyde.  Experts say stick with level 3.

Quote from: Jojo on April 22, 2018, 02:35:26 AM
I performed poorly, having been very sick the night before.  But they offered me the (small) job.  Odd.  Maybe they got tired of i terviewing me.  It was my 6th time.

Jackstar, this is a dieting thread.  It will be about food, eating, and my mouth.  That's the point.

As for other orifices, most people here know I'm menopausal.  That is the cessation of fertility.  Does that sound fun?  Let's joke some more.  In the Mancave thread, wherever it is now.

Rabbit holes are fine, i make them too.  But chaining a ferret?  How abusive!  Please, no more trauma.  And I'm sorry you were attacked.  People ought to have to get a license to own any pet.  And outdoor cats should be prohibited near busy streets. Every time I turn around, some pet is abused or neglected.

Today I was pretty good.  The 24/7 dessert buffet is actually a little low now.  That's a good thing.  I made sure to eat so I didnt do a famish binge.  I had to make up for a pint the other day.  Yesterday was high carb.  But lately everything is "Melba", no dressing, no olive oil, no butter....... although there has been some dairy.  It was a very active day too.

I mostly prepare and eat in my room.  More sanitary.

As for foil hats, what was the effect?  Was it hot though?

I do listen to music.  I usually dont use ear buds, but i do have ear plugs.

You Tube cats purring reduces the frustration of "tinnitus".

Glad you got the job. It sounds like a hard earned opportunity

Not famish eating is a good strategy, A lot of people I've heard recommend eating five small meals a day, meaning three light meals with small snacks in between...of course everyone is different. Herschel Walker reportedly eats, or maybe used to eat, only one meal a day, which goes against all modern conventional thought. Whatever works for him, he's certainly not the norm though. On a side note, Walker is pretty interesting and inspirational, having much success despite having Dissociative Identity Disorder.

Anyway, congratulations on the job!

Jojo

Quote from: sumthinz going on on April 23, 2018, 03:51:54 AM

Not famish eating is a good strategy, A lot of people I've heard recommend eating five small meals a day, meaning three light meals with small snacks in between...of course everyone is different. Herschel Walker reportedly eats, or maybe used to eat, only one meal a day, which goes against all modern conventional thought. Whatever works for him, he's certainly not the norm though. On a side note, Walker is pretty interesting and inspirational, having much success despite having Dissociative Identity Disorder.

Thanks!  I hadn't known how he suffered until just now.

ksm32

Quote from: sumthinz going on on April 23, 2018, 03:51:54 AM

Jojo has me on ignore, could you please tell her that I too am glad that she got the job! Hopefully she gets the extra hours that she needs. << Tell her that part to! 

Thank you :)

GravitySucks

Quote from: ksm32 on April 24, 2018, 09:06:54 PM
Jojo has me on ignore, could you please tell her that I too am glad that she got the job! Hopefully she gets the extra hours that she needs. << Tell her that part to! 

Thank you :)

Jojo,

Mr Mic guy says he’s glad you got the job, now work lots of overtime so you can buy him stuff.

ShayP

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 24, 2018, 09:09:58 PM
Jojo,

Mr Mic guy says he’s glad you got the job, now work lots of overtime so you can buy him stuff.

Mr Mic guy is Falkie?  :o