• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: dsz on May 21, 2018, 06:00:20 PM
Even if you think a lawsuit is frivolous, people file frivolous lawsuits all the time. On occasion they even win.
Or get paid just to go away.

chefist

LNM has a, "Troll Spray" ad running now..LOL

Tricky-D

Quote from: donpiff on May 21, 2018, 06:15:15 PM
I did the interview with Marsha. Here's the files.

Let me call a buddy down to the shop to check out this handwriting... unlike Rick from pawn stars I don’t have a handwriting expert but look at this autograph and the signature in the letter in this post.

Hells Mole

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on May 21, 2018, 07:18:11 PM
So this is one of the new and more pix she promised to post?! I bet Art had a bunch of...of, ah...pictures of some type!

That one has been around for quite a while.  It was posted on Facebook by the girl on the right who was her friend, supposedly.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Hells Mole on May 21, 2018, 06:03:10 PM
Art was mysterious.  Art capitalized on making listeners feel like he was a friend a confidant.  He had influence.  People who felt connected and/or influenced by Art, as well as many people here at BellGab who actually were involved with Art personally and did work for him or made sacrifices for him, are unraveling the mystery of who he was to try to understand the truth.  It is part of a grieving process, it is part of natural curiosity about a person who kept many secrets, a person who had emotional impact on many people here.

Mainly BellGab is just endless wandering free and open conversation and it's not something to get upset about or take seriously.  It's going to happen.  People are going to talk.  People who were hurt, people who were suppressed legally or otherwise while Art lived are getting a chance to speak.  People are always looking to unravel a mystery.  Art's shows were often about mystery.  Art is a mystery.  It's going to be investigated for a long time by many people taking many different angles.

"He's dead leave it alone!"  People still talk of Jesus, JFK, we still hear stories on the antics of Frank Sinatra and Teddy Roosevelt, people still write books about Michael Jackson, Jimi Hendrix, etc.  This is normal and will continue.
Wha, what...? You mean to say those people are really all dead????? Oh my!

Tricky-D

Quote from: donpiff on May 21, 2018, 06:46:49 PM
I actually met her on facebook through a group there. We had some mutual friends and chatted a bit. I learned about her relationship with Art a few months later. This was about a year or so ago. After Art died I thought about the stories she told me and offered her a platform to share.

Did you listen to the gab cast from Saturday night? Art’s son Vincent said some interesting things about Art too.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Catsmile on May 21, 2018, 06:09:01 PM
No one is asking you to except anything. However you are apparently demanding your "norms" be excepted as the high and mighty standard by which all else is judged.

Sorry the world isn't up to your ideal standards. Most of us have to live within the real world, and how it actually works. Which gives a framework of understanding and empathy, from which to work within. So as to enact meaningful change within ourselves, and other cultures. Without all the high and mighty harsh judgments. As apposed to imagined ideals decreed from upon high, that must be conformed to, else be castigated as lowly unworthy as a culture. Even though you've never even bothered to try to understand other cultures perspectives, much less encourage positive outcomes for those who are "less than" yourself. Otherwise you wouldn't stubbornly cling to such narrow & simplistic views of the world around you. 

You also seem misguided believing love must be composed of one thing or feeling for all people. Which of course is your ideal of what love is, else it isn't TRUE worthy love. An ideal which is the only standard by which the whole world must be judged. Else it is less than or not real. No two loves are the same for an individual, much less the endless trillions of combinations of potential loves. How lonely you must be in a sea of humanity. Without this basic grasp of how empathy & love works, with it's potential boundless infinities. 

Now you move the goal post away from Irene being able to love Art. Making it about what Art possibility did to Irene. As if the two things are the same. You can't even follow your own train of thought without derailing it. Most likely Arts biggest expectation from love, only extended to how it satiated his hedonistic personality at moment. Which would make it easier going from one person to another as the need suits. Much the same way others use a spoon, fork, or chopsticks without a great deal of compunction.

Welcome to the boomers modern throwaway society. Which some people seem to believe is the cultural apogee, by which all other cultures are measured.
Unfortunately I learned a long time ago if you don't expect anything or too much from people, you aren't disappointed as much. Just the way it is.

LadyFish

Quote from: chefist on May 21, 2018, 07:26:57 PM
LNM has a, "Troll Spray" ad running now..LOL

Did Vera say anything about his new Twitter account?

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: PaulK on May 21, 2018, 06:09:43 PM
The OUIJA board that Art got as a gift from some psychic women and tried once the board told Art that he will commit suicide.
That's why he never talked about it. He just refused to talk about on the air.
And u know this, how?

Quote from: LadyFish on May 21, 2018, 07:31:46 PM
Did Vera say anything about his new Twitter account?
nothing I heard

GravitySucks

Quote from: PaulK on May 21, 2018, 07:35:50 PM

Were you listening at the window or hiding in the closet?

PaulK

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 21, 2018, 07:41:20 PM
Were you listening at the window or hiding in the closet?

I was hovering by the ceiling

Quote from: PaulK on May 21, 2018, 07:43:29 PM
I was hovering by the ceiling

Was this before or after Art blew his load in your mother's rank snatch?

Sean92008

Evenin' Miss Winnie and Mr. Winnie -

Whoever is on LMN (sic) - DON'T EVER BOOK HIM.

Hi.  Have a good show.

Rhucus

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on May 21, 2018, 06:13:39 PM
HUFF PARANORMAL CONTACTS ART BELL!!  HE IS PROBABLY READING BELLGAB FROM THE OTHER SIDE!!

https://youtu.be/jRTxLrhIk7U

This stuff is so bogus, I can't believe people swallow that kind of horsecrap, and the ones peddling it are at best seriously deficient in the brain department!

Quote from: Cowkiller on May 21, 2018, 02:53:24 PM
I agree with you dsz
I'm new here but i'm ready to drop bellgab, it was a good three weeks but the way the conversation has gone, i need a dump button. 
Boring gossip and lies, i expect better.  Art wasn't perfect but who is?   No wonder he quit broadcasting.  I think the whiners should go over to George Noory.  He's nice and safe.
RIP Art.

We're just bored, waiting for Heater to re-emerge

RIP Art.  To shreads

PaulK

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 21, 2018, 07:49:00 PM
We're just bored, waiting for Heater to re-emerge

RIP Art.  To shreads

she is decomposing as we type

painter17

Quote from: FlarpsWife on May 20, 2018, 10:27:47 AM
No one is currently doing MITD on Sunday's right? If Keef doesn't ask Vincent to do it, he's missing a huge opportunity. Vincent could get his feet wet in podcasting and he'd be a HUGE draw as Art's son. Plus he has a great voice and he sounds like a grounded, smart, person. He'd also be a huge selling point to C Crane and all of Art's buddies who advertised with his show. Do it Keef. Free $$$ Vincent IS the legacy.

This is a great idea... Vincent certainly sounded capable, I know I’d tune in....and DMDN would be a great place to fit him in somewhere. He’d have a lot of listener support

Lowbot

Don’t freak out, everyone, but it looks like EWU stumbled upon the cuckshed:

https://youtu.be/AcAB3SJeC4Y

HumanBeing

Quote from: PaulK on May 21, 2018, 07:52:41 PM
she is decomposing as we type

Who is using her facebook account then?

Currently there is a green dot below her name, from my understanding, indicates she is online currently.
That green dot is not always there.

Just reloaded her page and now she's offline.

Sean92008

Small world???  NO COINCIDENCES:

Art worked at KUDE out of Oceanside (a couple of miles north of me...)
https://www.radiodiscussions.com/showthread.php?496572-If-I-was-your-newsman-see-your-doctor

Karen Jackson...  WENT TO HIGH SCHOOL AT OCEANSIDE HIGH. 

She claims she didn't meet Art until Ramona's funeral in Pahrump.

(Additionally:  Bill Balance was a perv.  Balance was on KFMB in San Diego and my sister got into a phone (possibly more) relationship with her.  He used the term "dear" when talking to his women minions.  Big radio voice, not unlike Art's as I remember (just a kid then).

Possible Art Bell influence???
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yvP4FYcEaA

donpiff

Quote from: Tricky-D on May 21, 2018, 07:27:11 PM
Let me call a buddy down to the shop to check out this handwriting... unlike Rick from pawn stars I don’t have a handwriting expert but look at this autograph and the signature in the letter in this post.

Definitely similar, I do see differences though. It's my understanding that handwriting does change over time but I am nowhere near an expert on it. Do you know about when that photo was signed? What are your initial thoughts on it?

Quote from: dsz on May 21, 2018, 05:50:20 PM
Don't Heather and Airyn have legal standing to sue if someone is defaming his legacy, especially to the extent of the last 24 hours? It could cause them financial losses and emotional distress. Heck, even Premiere could get pissed because they still make a little change off Somewhere In Time. I think you know what happens when you mess with them.

Not an attorney, but I believe Airyn could sue on behalf of the estate.  Heather's claims of being his legacy are meaningless BS, Airyn ought to sue her for using his name commercially without permission.

Sean92008

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 21, 2018, 08:02:08 PM
Not an attorney, but I believe Airyn could sue on behalf of the estate.  Heather's claims of being his legacy are meaningless BS, Airyn ought to sue her for using his name commercially without permission.
Ding, ding, ding

Airyn needs to lock down Art's name big time.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 21, 2018, 07:54:04 PM
https://twitter.com/bart_ell/status/998743596139536384
Why is he yelling at us? If he wasn't such a fat peice of lazy ass no good for nothing horse shit...it may not hurt so much.
Wasn't he getting an operation about 2 hrs ago to fix that.
Asking for a friend.

GravitySucks

I am going to need antidepressants if Facebook keeps making recommendations like this...