• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

WOTR

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 21, 2018, 10:36:32 AM
What the fuck happened here last night?! This place is a goddamn mess. There's some guy asleep in the bathtub. There's red plastic Solo cups EVERYWHERE and someone has been doing lines on my favorite Falkie portrait.

You really are not going to want to check out the hot tub...  :(

paladin1991

What the fuck happened here last night?! This place is a goddamn mess. There's some guy asleep in the bathtub. There's red plastic Solo cups EVERYWHERE and someone has been doing lines on my favorite Falkie portrait.

You don't remember?  It was one hell of a party.  I left the party when 'somebody' yelled, 'WooooWooooooo!  Trains pulling out, all aboard !  Get on be left....behiiiiiind.'

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 21, 2018, 10:52:52 AM
does Airyn speak english?

I think so, but she don't know how to drive Art never taught her how to so she couldn't get away. She was trapped in his sex dungeon, SAD!

Metron2267

Quote from: FlarpsWife on May 21, 2018, 10:26:47 AM
I think the only reason Art stopped "Quitting" with Airyn is that he knew he was a sick old man and would need a live in nurse. Art seems like the kind of person that never learned to cook or clean and a 3rd world wife is cheaper than a maid. Plus...free sex. Kids were probably just to keep her busy and not asking too many questions.

I think those are as valid as any other speculations here, yet he was (this time) an involved and proud parent.

Quote from: Tommie Knocker on May 21, 2018, 10:54:38 AM
Most people from there speak good English.

chinamen are a resourceful people.

FlarpsWife

Quote from: chefist on May 21, 2018, 10:47:51 AM

One day I'm going to figure out how to post a gif in here. That day is not today.

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on May 21, 2018, 10:15:25 AM
Where does it show HLW was lying about just moving into the compound and she has been there since 2016? I am very upset about learning about Arts past. before it was vague but now their are details.. i'm upset!!!!!!! I'm mad!! tootsie w

Not me.  His contempt for his listeners and refusal to take responsibility for his actions showed itself in the excuses he made for quitting DM, and were confirmed with the way he quit MITD.  All he had to say in both cases was after putting a toe in the water, he realized didn't want to do it anymore.

FlarpsWife

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 21, 2018, 10:56:22 AM
I think those are as valid as any other speculations here, yet he was (this time) an involved and proud parent.

Are you referring to his Facebook posts? haha Who isn't. That's called "Marketing."

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 21, 2018, 05:42:51 AM
Would not be my choice of words but you have accurately expressed the undercurrent of many loyal fans that are now emotionally devastated by all the recent revelations.

Emotionally devastated?  Seriously?

Metron2267

Quote from: munbeam666 on May 21, 2018, 10:37:39 AM
He didn't parent his other kids. He abandoned them. He apparently didn't even provide for them in his will.

I was referring to his LAST chapter, do try and keep up please.

QuoteHow can you do that? How can you live with yourself??
Yes he was a very talented broadcaster, but a shit human being

Who may have learned and evolved in his last chapters with Romona and Airyn, period.

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 21, 2018, 10:56:15 AM
I think so, but she don't know how to drive Art never taught her how to so she couldn't get away. She was trapped in his sex dungeon, SAD!

jesus, Art was running his own little private saudi arabia. alpha as fuck. now i like him again. *sigh*

Metron2267

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 21, 2018, 10:57:45 AM
Not me.  His contempt for his listeners and refusal to take responsibility for his actions showed itself in the excuses he made for quitting DM, and were confirmed with the way he quit MITD.  All he had to say in both cases was after putting a toe in the water, he realized didn't want to do it anymore.

Ah not so fast...there were contracts.

And professional pride?

Likely.

paladin1991

Quote from: WOTR on May 21, 2018, 10:54:47 AM
You really are not going to want to check out the hot tub...  :(

took me a minute.  I was sidetracked by the taste biscuit on the right side of the tub.

Quote from: nooryisawesome on May 21, 2018, 06:38:27 AM
The more I think about it, if I were Keith and Dave I would change the name of MITD.

Mostly because who cares what the name of the show is. There is a ton of drama about nonsense. Really who cares what the name of the show is?  The Dark of Night or something.

now you're cooking with gas.

Metron2267

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 21, 2018, 10:58:27 AM
Emotionally devastated?  Seriously?

Ever see the crowds at Graceland...still...

???

Asuka Langley

Quote from: FlarpsWife on May 21, 2018, 10:57:06 AM
One day I'm going to figure out how to post a gif in here. That day is not today.

upload it to a third party host like https://postimages.org/ or grab the URL from photo search and put the link in image brackets

[ img ] https://cloud.google.com/ArtBell/SexualDeviant.jpg [ / img ]

FlarpsWife

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 21, 2018, 10:58:41 AM
I was referring to his LAST chapter, do try and keep up please.

What do you know about his "Last Chapter" other than his Facebook posts? Also leaving his current wife and kids out of his will would have tanked his "legacy." He never foresaw Vincent giving interviews. Keep up.

FlarpsWife

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 21, 2018, 11:01:15 AM
upload it to a third party host like https://postimages.org/ or grab the URL from photo search and put the link in image brackets

[ img ] https://cloud.google.com/ArtBell/SexualDeviant.jpg [ / img ]

Thanks!!

Bluejay

Quote from: dsz on May 21, 2018, 02:27:56 AM
And the best formula will be Heather Wade 3 hours 9-12.

Bluejay

Quote from: PaulK on May 21, 2018, 02:37:25 AM
Hather the lunatic is soo irritating soo fake and repulsive, no, can't listen.
It's like listening to constant irritating mosquito buzz.
she is depressing and not engaging, joy killer.

Bluejay

Quote from: dsz on May 21, 2018, 02:51:53 AM
Shit. No radio host that has ever or will ever exist has fans like Heather's.

Metron2267

[url]https://media.giphy.com/media/bJvHcVoZRIzzG/giphy.gif/url]

Bluejay

Quote from: PaulK on May 21, 2018, 03:03:15 AM
No, there is a dude guy here who is claiming to have taken her picture (and I bet many more some in nude apparently) ( he was in nude) in like 2015
or early 2016,so they are fresh,
but rumor is that she if quite fat now from sitting in the chair all day and night.
Heather heavy ass.

This is why you never invite Michael T Vara to your house.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 21, 2018, 11:29:17 AM
???
Looks like she is sticking with the name. Round 2 of drama coming soon.

Bluejay

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 21, 2018, 05:07:22 AM
Good for you.

I think you have an agenda here. I think you signed up for the sole intent of making sure we all read and hear what you're pushing, and I stepped on your wee little toes by saying "Hey man, you can skip the last 20-30 pages". Why would you care about my post to Paladin anyway? Unless you feel the bullshit in the thread last night was particularly award-winning material? He can find the same earth-shattering reveals ( ::)  ) about Bell in a different thread.   But sure, we can keep "talking" about how Art, the dirty ol' bastard and fucktard of a dad, may have been a sexual predator of children.  Is that what you were hoping Paladin wouldn't skip? 

I don't care if you're Vincent or Kevin.  You're basically a shit-stirrer.  Not wasting my time with you any more.

IcicleTrepan

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on May 20, 2018, 10:14:12 PM
I spent 22 years in the American Military in the Meddac, I retired as an 0-5 Ltc. and you need to read your history and as far as what the Chinese have to say about japan,, maybe you need to as your African Americans what they have to say about the US or maybe the American Indians or your local Spanish/Mexican Americans what they have to say, what goes around comes around, just ask any nation on the planet and the majority sees the US a bad, bad boy.

Hi Douglas Dietrich!

littlechris

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 21, 2018, 10:36:59 AM

Art had Airyn for one thing a living sex doll that does what it was told.

OMG