• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

paladin1991

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on May 20, 2018, 10:14:12 PM
I spent 22 years in the American Military in the Meddac, I retired as an 0-5 Ltc. and you need to read your history and as far as what the Chinese have to say about japan,, maybe you need to as your African Americans what they have to say about the US or maybe the American Indians or your local Spanish/Mexican Americans what they have to say, what goes around comes around, just ask any nation on the planet and the majority sees the US a bad, bad boy.

22 years in, huh? Meddac.   Medical and Dentist Activity?  So you were a dentist?  With your diatribe against the U.S. you sound like you should be a poli Sci instructor at some community college. 

dsz

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 21, 2018, 03:03:15 AM
It wasn’t her. Carl thought he was doing the right thing to honor his brother in law.

Really? Then why has everyone here been giving her the crap about it?

paladin1991

Quote from: littlechris on May 20, 2018, 10:17:35 PM
Lolz, try doing it while your driving! I always keep a mason Mayo jar in the back seat of the car.
fixed

paladin1991

Quote from: chefist on May 20, 2018, 10:19:54 PM
You once again divert from the fact that the US has no history of genocide, while Japan does...and the majority of minorities still love the US and would live no where else.

Any nation? Like North Korea, Russia, etc?...ha...you just made my argument for me...as far as your "experience" in the "American Military"...I would conclude after this that you operated as a hostile foreign agent.

Chefist, dude was a dentist.

dsz

Quote from: PaulK on May 21, 2018, 03:07:09 AM
When she took over MITD two years and 5 months ago ago ago she said that she was 42 (so she of course lied, she was 43), so now she grew old-er
and is old hag like 44-going on 45 maybe even entering 46.

PaulK

"Fat ass Heather wading in the desert Show"
-with mouth like a shredder your host fat ass Heather,
good evening good morning to you and here is my co-host and my husband crooked mouth Michael Vara.
He talks like a drunk and I stink like a skunk. 

On tonight'sh show we heave a guesht Diesel Ass Dyke Lasha Lard ASS Seniuk, Ashtrologer to cats rats and peed dogs....

Dyna-X

Quote from: dsz on May 21, 2018, 02:11:11 AM
It's time to learn more about our new pal Russell...

https://www.facebook.com/russell.moore.77920?fref=ufi
What is more disturbing is she is the brain in that couple.

DynamoHum

Late to the whole GabCast reactions, but here we go. It seems to me that AB only managed to excel in quitting things. Shows, Wives, Kids. He was an extremely charismatic sociopath who enjoyed getting his end away, wheedled his way (potentially) out of a very damaging prosecution and used his wiles to get 50k from it. From then on he got a taste for litigation, and used it (or the threat of it) to finagle his way in and out of tight situations.

He was a fabulous talk show host - almost certainly down to his sociopathic tendencies, which he used to get the best from guests, affiliates and listeners.

He appeared to be a cunt in his personal life, notably dropping all contact with Artie (according to Vincent), for some unknown reason - I found this the most appalling part of the information Vincent spoke about and it does raise some questions as to why AB dropped all contact from a child obviously hugely affected by things that had happened to him and shows an inordinate amount of callousness on the part of AB - unless there are issues surrounding this we are not privy to. There were issues in the lawsuit that now make uncomfortable thinking about in relation to Art and Artie. There’s some part of that relationship we aren’t hearing about, and I’m kind of glad we don’t know. Reading between lines from the picture we are now building of AB, well I hope I am not reading it correctly.

Will I listen to my AB archive now? Probably. Will I think of AB in the same way that I have previously? Definitely not. Was Heater Wad getting boffed by AB? I think so - I think women were a commodity to him - possibly with the exception of Romona, who I think was more than strong enough to not be fucked over by him, and appeared to be the strength in the partnership that helped him make C2Cam the success it was.

We lost a legend of a talk show host, but I think the world is probably a slightly better place for quite a few people now he isn’t around.

bellNwhistle

Paladin, may I suggest skipping the last 20-30 pages?  ;)

mgordon

Quote from: dsz on May 21, 2018, 03:00:11 AM
Actually Heather has been engaging her fans with very thorough responses up to a day ago...

That's a very complex answer for a very complex problem.

PaulK

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 21, 2018, 03:58:59 AM
Paladin, may I suggest skipping the last 20-30 pages?  ;)

Why would you manipulate others like that?
Don't you think that adults here can decide for themselves what to read? and what to skip, to scroll by.
Why would you want to deprive others from reading something that for you maybe was not pleasant and beneficial
but for others might be very beneficial and helpful.

Right now you are acting like one of those evil controlling mothers who is hiding letters that her son or daughter is waiting to receive from
the love of their life, and as seen in movies or in real life there is miscommunication between them.
They think that the other person dumped them and they marry somebody else they don't really love, just to find out 20-30 years later that their evil mother
kept them a'part.

Don't be that person.
Don't try to control people in such manipulative way.
Let people decide for themselves.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: PaulK on May 21, 2018, 04:28:19 AM
Don't you think that adults here can decide for themselves what to read? and what to skip, to scroll by.
Why would you want to deprive others from reading something that for you maybe was not pleasant and beneficial

Right now you are acting like one of those evil controlling mothers who is hiding letters that her son or daughter is waiting to receive from
the love of their life, and as seen in movies or in real life there is miscommunication between them.
They think that the other person dumped them and they marry somebody else they don't really love, just to find out 20-30 years later that their evil mother
kept them a'part.

Don't be that person.

Yeah, okay. Because Paladin isn't a grown-ass man who can decide for himself (which he no doubt will) whether or not he wants to do what anyone else around here "suggests"? Get the fuck over yourself, noob. You've been here all of 5 minutes, and you've supposedly got my number. Fuck off.

PaulK

Quote from: DynamoHum on May 21, 2018, 03:57:47 AM
Late to the whole GabCast reactions, but here we go. It seems to me that AB only managed to excel in quitting things. Shows, Wives, Kids. He was an extremely charismatic sociopath who enjoyed getting his end away, wheedled his way (potentially) out of a very damaging prosecution and used his wiles to get 50k from it. From then on he got a taste for litigation, and used it (or the threat of it) to finagle his way in and out of tight situations.

He was a fabulous talk show host - almost certainly down to his sociopathic tendencies, which he used to get the best from guests, affiliates and listeners.

He appeared to be a cunt in his personal life, notably dropping all contact with Artie (according to Vincent), for some unknown reason - I found this the most appalling part of the information Vincent spoke about and it does raise some questions as to why AB dropped all contact from a child obviously hugely affected by things that had happened to him and shows an inordinate amount of callousness on the part of AB - unless there are issues surrounding this we are not privy to. There were issues in the lawsuit that now make uncomfortable thinking about in relation to Art and Artie. There’s some part of that relationship we aren’t hearing about, and I’m kind of glad we don’t know. Reading between lines from the picture we are now building of AB, well I hope I am not reading it correctly.

Will I listen to my AB archive now? Probably. Will I think of AB in the same way that I have previously? Definitely not. Was Heater Wad getting boffed by AB? I think so - I think women were a commodity to him - possibly with the exception of Romona, who I think was more than strong enough to not be fucked over by him, and appeared to be the strength in the partnership that helped him make C2Cam the success it was.

We lost a legend of a talk show host, but I think the world is probably a slightly better place for quite a few people now he isn’t around.

Your reaction your post is so very well written and composed I read it twice.
How crashing is for us to learn all this from first hand from those who vere affected by actions of Art.
I wrote my reaction, tho not as well presented as yours but very sincere,harsh perhaps bur honest and fair I think.
We see every day victims, very young children left abandoned by cold blooded fathers like Art Bell
and the society pays for it by having it's members hurt scared for many years or even life.

Never mind that many of them live in physical poverty besides having emotional psychological pain, crying to sleep at night,
yet their scum bags fathers living lives of wealth,comfort and fame (like in Art's case).
Some of those children become decent humans like is the case with Vincent, others turn to crime gangs,rape, murder and make
the rest of us to live in fear and stress.

Oh yes, fathers like Art Bell he loved to fuck pussy, he loved to have orgasms, he loved to cum...but what about taking responsibility for your fucking, Art.
When you fuck Art babies are being made. But to you they vere just pieces of meat I guess.
You failed as human,Art Bell,you failed as member of our society. 
You acted like a leach, like blood sucking leach, like emotional vampire.

You wasted your whole life because you abandoned your innocent first borns. All three of them. Perhaps few more.
Later you 'acquired' with your money new younger wife/toy and you made two more children for your own amusement.
You suck Art Bell. You acted like a typical back stabber.

PaulK

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 21, 2018, 04:46:10 AM
Yeah, okay. Because Paladin isn't a grown-ass man who can decide for himself (which he no doubt will) whether or not he wants to do what anyone else around here "suggests"? Get the fuck over yourself, noob. You've been here all of 5 minutes, and you've supposedly got my number. Fuck off.

Primitivism detected.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: PaulK on May 21, 2018, 04:28:19 AM

kept them a'part.

Don't be that person.

Bright eyed warrior, The dark side awaits.

Juan

How do you know this is not an FBI COINTELPRO smear operation launched because Art was too close to the truth?

bellNwhistle

Quote from: PaulK on May 21, 2018, 04:56:43 AM
Primitivism detected.

Good for you.

I think you have an agenda here. I think you signed up for the sole intent of making sure we all read and hear what you're pushing, and I stepped on your wee little toes by saying "Hey man, you can skip the last 20-30 pages". Why would you care about my post to Paladin anyway? Unless you feel the bullshit in the thread last night was particularly award-winning material? He can find the same earth-shattering reveals ( ::)  ) about Bell in a different thread.   But sure, we can keep "talking" about how Art, the dirty ol' bastard and fucktard of a dad, may have been a sexual predator of children.  Is that what you were hoping Paladin wouldn't skip? 

I don't care if you're Vincent or Kevin.  You're basically a shit-stirrer.  Not wasting my time with you any more.

PaulK

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 21, 2018, 05:07:22 AM
Good for you.

I think you have an agenda here. I think you signed up for the sole intent of making sure we all read and hear what you're pushing, and I stepped on your wee little toes by saying "Hey man, you can skip the last 20-30 pages". Why would you care about my post to Paladin anyway? Unless you feel the bullshit in the thread last night was particularly award-winning material? He can find the same earth-shattering reveals ( ::)  ) about Bell in a different thread.   But sure, we can keep "talking" about how Art, the dirty ol' bastard and fucktard of a dad, may have been a sexual predator of children.  Is that what you were hoping Paladin wouldn't skip? 

I don't care if you're Vincent or Kevin.  You're basically a shit-stirrer.  Not wasting my time with you any more.

Every time when you will be standing in front of the mirror make sure you make eye contact with the face in the mirror.
Look long and deep into your own eyes and then you will start sensing your soul, and at that moment ask yourself if you like
yourself the way you are acting.

Every time you see reflection of your face don't avoid your eyes, and bring in your memory this exchange we are having here.
Bring in your memory the words you directed towards me. Let them sink in your soul, let them bring fruits of your emotions you are projecting.
I'm sure in real life you are also very controlling and manipulative and vulgar towards members of your family,friends and people on the street.
You are not very happy person inside. No you are not.

PaulK

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 21, 2018, 05:07:22 AM
Good for you.

LOL, everybody always has an agenda.
Even you...

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Cowkiller on May 20, 2018, 10:34:19 PM
I hate politics. 
American indians,  millions  killed, small pox blankets, indian wars of 1860's-1880's, various slaughters,california gold rush, and on and on and on. 
  George bsh 1 and 2, persian gulf, iraq estimated 1 million deaths and counting. 
I hate politics

Oh geez .. facts not myths please

European small poxes along with other communicable diseases spread across both North and South America decades and centuries before any direct contact with Europeans and killed 10s of millions of the indigenous population.

The 1830s Indian removal legislation introduced by President Jackson and continued by President Martin Van Buren was the primary impetus to push the remaining Indian populations on to reservations west of the Mississippi River.

The relatively small numbers of Indians
killed, small pox blankets, indian wars of 1860's-1880's, various slaughters,california gold rush,
Is minuscule compared to those killed by communicable diseases.

While the white settler movement across North America had many tragic events, its lasting effect that continues is the decimation of the American Native and First Nations cultural integrity.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: PaulK on May 21, 2018, 04:55:14 AM
Your reaction your post is so very well written and composed I read it twice.
How crashing is for us to learn all this from first hand from those who vere affected by actions of Art.
I wrote my reaction, tho not as well presented as yours but very sincere,harsh perhaps bur honest and fair I think.
We see every day victims, very young children left abandoned by cold blooded fathers like Art Bell
and the society pays for it by having it's members hurt scared for many years or even life.

Never mind that many of them live in physical poverty besides having emotional psychological pain, crying to sleep at night,
yet their scum bags fathers living lives of wealth,comfort and fame (like in Art's case).
Some of those children become decent humans like is the case with Vincent, others turn to crime gangs,rape, murder and make
the rest of us to live in fear and stress.

Oh yes, fathers like Art Bell he loved to fuck pussy, he loved to have orgasms, he loved to cum...but what about taking responsibility for your fucking, Art.
When you fuck Art babies are being made. But to you they vere just pieces of meat I guess.
You failed as human,Art Bell,you failed as member of our society. 
You acted like a leach, like blood sucking leach, like emotional vampire.

You wasted your whole life because you abandoned your innocent first borns. All three of them. Perhaps few more.
Later you 'acquired' with your money new younger wife/toy and you made two more children for your own amusement.
You suck Art Bell. You acted like a typical back stabber.

Would not be my choice of words but you have accurately expressed the undercurrent of many loyal fans that are now emotionally devastated by all the recent revelations.

Hells Mole

Quote from: PaulK on May 21, 2018, 02:12:40 AM
yes GMO chemicals make the chickens go gay, same like frogs.
if you never listen to this please do, it's funny. Lol

The YouTuber that makes those is so great!  I think this one is my favorite one of his:  (Theme for Goblins'n'Such?)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kAEoCHANYY

Or is this my favorite?  Hilarious:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i91XV07Vsc0

Freyja

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 20, 2018, 08:23:55 PM
She said he didn't get away with it that time but it shocked her. And this is coming from a woman that went to sex parties and let random dudes fuck her. Where there is smoke there is fire and she caught him with an actual child talking to him about sexual things in his office he wasn't even supposed to be in. Art Bell was a sick fuck and his history of suing people would have kept her from talkign about it. I would expect a lot more to come out now that the old pervert is dead.

She was also 22 years old with 2 small children. Her source of income/support came from Art and the "dating service", until she broke away. She was probably in no position emotionally, financially to stir that pot, however no excuse truly if he was a child sex molester.   

The more I think about it, if I were Keith and Dave I would change the name of MITD.

Mostly because who cares what the name of the show is. There is a ton of drama about nonsense. Really who cares what the name of the show is?  The Dark of Night or something.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Freyja on May 21, 2018, 06:35:19 AM
She was also 22 years old with 2 small children. Her source of income/support came from Art and the "dating service", until she broke away. She was probably in no position emotionally, financially to stir that pot, however no excuse truly if he was a child sex molester.   

You make good points but by that time she was about 26. She was most likely getting child support if not alimony.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 20, 2018, 07:58:31 PM
That is true. So many choices these days. I find that because there is a saturation of podcasts it is hard to find the ones that interest me.
There is a lot of occult topics that never get covered. Most mainstream shows are simply too afraid to cover them because they'd lose advertisers.
http://occultofpersonality.net/ covers the occult pretty well. One of those shows you have to really pay attention or you'd get lost, at least that is how I feel regarding it  :D

Perhaps someone could create a thread, if one does not already exist, that people can post links to current or past shows they are listening to. There seems to be some threads devoted to shows but not one that just has posts of current links to shows people can visit and hear. I could be wrong though  :)

I never was the one to just listen to a topic based show night in and night out. Even when my personal favorite host and show 'Kevin Smith Show' was running I'd not listen to some of the topics he covered. Open line shows never did nothing for me. I get too easily cringed out with the callers. Even though I'm sure I sounded like that the few times I called in ;D Plus I'm tired of ghost shows.
I found the thread. I think there used to be another one back in the day but those podcasts are probably dead by now.
Here is the link
http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=11581.msg1143906#msg1143906