• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Catsmile

Quote from: yoursongs on May 19, 2018, 05:48:08 PM
Dave, thanks for clearing that up.  It's hard to find actual facts on any of this.  I appreciate it.

Daves read the contract between Queef and Heath? Thats unprofessional of Keef, showing new a employ the contract of an old employ. Dave is a lawyer who understands contract law, and understands what is actionable, or not? Has he also seen the receipts proving ownership of equipment at the cuck shack? Why would Keef show Dave those receipts? Again unprofessional of Keith if so.

Even if Dave got heaths contract for his lawyer to inspect, all parts of the contract may not be cut and dry issues under litigation. If it goes into litigation, which I doubt it will. Dave is the arbiter of facts in all this, really?

The waters are so muddy at this point, only the 2 parties involved, with contracts in hand can come to some compromise. All the rest is speculation. Which is fun, but not serious. 

Quote from: sydtron on May 19, 2018, 03:31:22 PM
I second this! Then I would actually listen all weekend!
same here

GemCollector

Quote from: Catsmile on May 19, 2018, 07:55:42 PM
Daves read the contract between Queef and Heath? Thats unprofessional of Keef, showing new a employ the contract of an old employ. Dave is a lawyer who understands contract law, and understands what is actionable, or not? Has he also seen the receipts proving ownership of equipment at the cuck shack? Why would Keef show Dave those receipts? Again unprofessional of Keith if so.

Even if Dave got heaths contract for his lawyer to inspect, all parts of the contract may not be cut and dry issues under litigation. If it goes into litigation, which I doubt it will. Dave is the arbiter of facts in all this, really?

The waters are so muddy at this point, only the 2 parties involved, with contracts in hand can come to some compromise. All the rest is speculation. Which is fun, but not serious.

No, Dave said he never said she was coming back to DMN. Nothing else.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Catsmile on May 19, 2018, 07:55:42 PM

Unless the contract the DS signed is the same one Heather signed because it was the same one Art signed. I dont see queef paying a lawyer to reword a standard contract for just a different seat warmer.

Cowkiller

I have a feeling Heather will fight.  The longer it goes, the more publicity she gets and she needs it desperately because people are already moving on, forgetting about her IF they ever knew about her in the first place.  She has nothing to lose and everything to gain with the MITD name. 
Keith has to protect his franchise also.  For him to not assert his rights to MITD would be a sissy smackdown in the world wide radio wresting federation.
Me, i believe Keith has everyright to the name.  When Art left C2C he started Dark Matter.  When that ended, MiTD.  Heather should do the same.

FlarpsWife

Plot twist...Vincent starts a podcast, becomes a huge success and is the REAL legacy. I mean he doesn't have a CUCKSHED but he does have the dna.

bellNwhistle

U7Radio.com is playing Keith and Art right now.

Keith’s talking about registering for chat rooms, etc..

ponyboysunset

Quote from: FlarpsWife on May 19, 2018, 08:38:44 PM
Plot twist...Vincent starts a podcast, becomes a huge success and is the REAL legacy. I mean he doesn't have a CUCKSHED but he does have the dna.
Best karma for everyone around.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: FlarpsWife on May 19, 2018, 09:11:14 PM

Indeed
Love your avatar and also nice calling in. Welcome post often.

Chad Jacobs

Quote from: DaveSchrader on May 19, 2018, 05:39:59 PM
Thanks, I miss open lines so it will be a treat for me too.

DS
Well, back in the Darkness Radio days when Tim was also on the shows as an engineer/extra host it really kicked the show up a notch on many occasions. I still believe that continued efforts should be made to recruit Tim to the show (and convince Keith it would be worth it). Maybe, once subscriptions pick up and ad revenue starts pouring in there might be more of a chance for this. With Tim your humor abilities increase by about 500% without sacrificing interview acumen.

HumanBeing

Quote from: chefist on May 19, 2018, 09:07:22 PM
;D that's awesome

Cats are great ;D
Although domesticated, that hunter instinct is so easily triggered.

May I have your attention please?
May I have your attention please?
Will the real MV please stand up?
I repeat will the real MV please stand up?
We're going to have a problem here
Y'all act like you never seen a doosh before
Jaws all on the floor like Lash and Heater just burst in the door
It's the return of the "Oh wait, no way, your kidding,
She didn't just say what I think she did, did she?"
And Dr Dre said
Nothing you idiots Dr Dre's dead, he's locked in my basement (ha ha)
Feminist women love Eminem, chicka chicka chicka, MV I'm sick of him
Look at him, walkin' around, grabbin' his you-know-what
Flippin' the you-know-who," "Yeah, but he's so cute though."…

[Hook]
I'm MV, yes, I'm the real MV
All you other MVs are just imitating
So won't the real MV please stand up
Please stand up, please stand up?...

[Outro]
Ha ha, I guess there’s an MV in all of us
Fuck it, let’s all stand up!

Catsmile

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 19, 2018, 08:01:15 PM
Unless the contract the DS signed is the same one Heather signed because it was the same one Art signed. I dont see queef paying a lawyer to reword a standard contract for just a different seat warmer.

Dave may have signed a standard boilerplate. Being in the "biz" for 12 years he may not have signed the first draft, instead adding, modifying, or removing bits. I would have and I'm not in the biz.

How do you know they were the same contracts? How did Dave know it's the same contract, unless he read to old contract? Contracts change all the time for various reasons. Its far cheaper to change a contract than to litigate after the fact. Keith can say yeah thats the contract heather signed, easy peazy. Assuming Art or Heather signed anything at all... 

FlarpsWife

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 19, 2018, 09:13:39 PM
Love your avatar and also nice calling in. Welcome post often.

Thanks! I'm a huge fan of bellgab, I've just never posted

Zenman

Don't laugh.   :)

Dyna-X

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 19, 2018, 08:01:15 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if he got it off an instant lawyer/legal forms website. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Sean92008

So... I left Gabcast as Mr. Winnie called in and offered Vincent a regular movie review spot.

I had to get extra house keys for my teenagers...  I'm finally giving them copies.  I always have issues at WalMart and I always find a potential girlfriend who works there who's chatty and I think "yeah, I'd do her."

The dude cutting the keys was ADHD.  Couldn't listen, couldn't finish his statements (didn't finish the price "A dollar nine...  ($1.92, actually).

So, ADHD guy while helping me starts helping another guy looking for a car key fob battery. A CR2025.  ADHD guy couldn't find it.  (They were really out of stock.)  I told the guy there's a dollar store with them at 2 for $0.999.  ADHD guy shot off like Michael Tod Vara having a paranoia attack. He threatened to have me kicked out of the store.  My answer, "Dude, you're out of stock, the guy has a car he needs this thing to work. So, are you telling me you don't want him to be able to activate his alarm???" 

ADHD employee had a co-worker walk up to him.

Wal Mart is in the fucking Heathersphere.

Every fucking time... 

Lilith

Welcome to bellgab
Please post often!

Praise MV!

BettyO417

Quote from: Hells Mole on May 19, 2018, 05:46:19 PM
I found it and isolated it.  Have a listen!  It speaks for itself.

Just listen to that, cutesy little giggle, ahha, ahha. He was doin her and she knows it...... No one who thought of that man as a father would moan like that... He knew her like he shouldn't have. Yuck.

Quote from: malachi.martini on May 19, 2018, 06:05:24 PM
Redacted is still the best name for the show imo. Shoehorning 'midnight' into is meh.

She's militantly unoriginal

Cowkiller

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 19, 2018, 09:29:45 PM
So... I left Gabcast as Mr. Winnie called in and offered Vincent a regular movie review spot.

I had to get extra house keys for my teenagers...  I'm finally giving them copies.  I always have issues at WalMart and I always find a potential girlfriend who works there who's chatty and I think "yeah, I'd do her."

The dude cutting the keys was ADHD.  Couldn't listen, couldn't finish his statements (didn't finish the price "A dollar nine...  ($1.92, actually).

So, ADHD guy while helping me starts helping another guy looking for a car key fob battery. A CR2025.  ADHD guy couldn't find it.  (They were really out of stock.)  I told the guy there's a dollar store with them at 2 for $0.999.  ADHD guy shot off like Michael Tod Vara having a paranoia attack. He threatened to have me kicked out of the store.  My answer, "Dude, you're out of stock, the guy has a car he needs this thing to work. So, are you telling me you don't want him to be able to activate his alarm???" 

Every fucking time...

I love the good ole USA, but I sometimes wonder how we made it this far.  Be careful with the walmart chicks.

sydtron

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 19, 2018, 09:29:45 PM

Every fucking time...
They must scan Cousins Only dating sites for potential employees. I hate Walmart. No. I FUCKING LOATHE Walmart.

Catsmile

Quote from: GemCollector on May 19, 2018, 08:01:02 PM
No, Dave said he never said she was coming back to DMN. Nothing else.

Quote from: DaveSchrader on May 19, 2018, 05:19:13 PM
I never said returning to DMN. That ship has sailed.

Keith is showing that he is giving her freedom to move on and do a NEW show by a NEW name and she can stay where she is and use the old equipment and numbers and he will drop the non compete, she just needs to change her show title and not utilize any version of Midnight in the Desert.

Easy peasy...if she returns to the air on May 28 with a show called, Midnight Belle with Heather Wade or any other title besides MitD she can move on with blessings.

#SeemsLikeANoBrainer

Looks like he said more than shes not coming back to DMN whatever DMN is... DMDN maybe?
Looks like hes implying knowledge about Keefs ability to enforce a request, as in seen a contract. Dave is also implying Keef is graciously gifting Heather the equipment, like he knows who owns all the equipment, as in seen receipts.

Read the above quoted again. I'm not claiming to know anything. I've not seen any contracts, nor has anyone else at bellgab except for maybe Dave. Heath may get a C&D and change the name and move on. Or she may throw in in the trash and continue onward, I dunno. 

# Implying

Sean92008

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 19, 2018, 06:03:26 PM
I think an appropriate name for her new show would be Midnight Blue.
She could even use an ELO tune as a theme
Art would approve.
Jeff Lynne, the man with platinum ears and a golden voice, wouldn't approve.  The guy reeks of quality.  Heather would soil his music.

wr250

Quote from: Cowkiller on May 19, 2018, 09:36:13 PM

I love the good ole USA, but I kind of wonder how we made it this far.  Be careful with the walmart chicks people.
fify

you never know when someone might go manson on you.