• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Freyja

Quote from: Juan on May 19, 2018, 04:59:15 PM
According to rumors, Harry is a change up in the royal line himself.

Yeah, those have been flying for a very long time.

There used to be tons of sites and comparison photos between Chuckles and Hewitt. I am sure Queenie had a DNA test run a long time ago, although the results of which we will never know. I am quite sure that if it was William wanting to marry Meghan, Queenie would have put a "kaibosh" on that real quick. Don't think "The Firm" would allow biracial genetics to their immediate "heirs" to the reptilian bloodline  ;D

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Succession_to_the_British_throne

DaveSchrader

Quote from: Liberace on May 19, 2018, 03:45:51 PM
We'll have a live episode of The GabCast tonight at 9:00 East, 6:00 West.  There will be a special, super-secret surprise guest joining us.

Call the show:  573-837-4948
Listen live:  http://ufoship.com/chat

ponyboysunset

Quote from: DaveSchrader on May 19, 2018, 05:19:13 PM
I never said returning to DMN. That ship has sailed.

Keith is showing that he is giving her freedom to move on and do a NEW show by a NEW name and she can stay where she is and use the old equipment and numbers and he will drop the non compete, she just needs to change her show title and not utilize any version of Midnight in the Desert.

Easy peasy...if she returns to the air on May 28 with a show called, Midnight Belle with Heather Wade or any other title besides MitD she can move on with blessings.

#SeemsLikeANoBrainer
Prediction? She won’t. Are you going to listen to the gabcast tonight?
Tide Pods!

Juan

Easy peasy...if she returns to the air on May 28 with a show called, Midnight Belle with Heather Wade or any other title besides MitD she can move on with blessings.

#SeemsLikeANoBrainer
Oooooooo. That reeks of compromise.

Rix Gins

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 19, 2018, 05:00:45 PM
Much unintentional comedy  ;D best part was the wild ululating from the crowd just outside the doors, which passed with nary a remark.  Guess that's how we do things now, guys.

Does Oprah or the Clooneys even know the royal couple or were they only there as eye candy?  I read about them being at the wedding but that's all that was mentioned, that they were there.

Juan

Oprah was gaining foreign policy experience for her presidential run.

DaveSchrader

Quote from: Kolchak on May 19, 2018, 04:12:00 PM
Hoping Dave pops into the Gabcast to update us on how this weekend's phone tests are going.

My engineer is out until tomorrow. Testing calls and lines and should be good to go by Monday, barring any connectivity issues.

DS

Freyja

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 19, 2018, 05:03:40 PM
Which is why they offed Diana and welcomed Camilla back in the fold... :-X

Are you one of those dreaded "wingnuts"?  :P

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Juan on May 19, 2018, 05:24:35 PM
Oprah was gaining foreign policy experience for her presidential run.

😂😂

ge30542

#WellYesItSeemsLikeAnoBrainerButArtChoseMeDammit!

AstroBuzz

Quote from: Liberace on May 19, 2018, 03:45:51 PM
We'll have a live episode of The GabCast tonight at 9:00 East, 6:00 West.  There will be a special, super-secret surprise guest joining us.

Call the show:  573-837-4948
Listen live:  http://ufoship.com/chat
Richard C. Hoagland...?

bellNwhistle

Quote from: ge30542 on May 19, 2018, 05:27:55 PM
#WellYesItSeemsLikeAnoBrainerButArtChoseMeDammit!
Quote from: AstroBuzz on May 19, 2018, 05:28:20 PM
Richard C. Hoagland...?

Oh, that would be good. Would RCH go slumming, though? Seems like you’d have to pay him to do a GabCast. I mean, he used to work for JPL, you know. ::)

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 19, 2018, 10:40:45 AM
Yes I realize that. But not one dime to a network that carries her. Not one dime of my money ever again in her pocket. See Keith gets a cut which means it is still supporting someone who is supporting her. Fuck that....

Exactly.

Also, I think Keith's offer was made when she was simply not reporting to work, not allowing a fill in, and was pretending to be too grief stricken to work.  Now that she's shown her intent was to leave, she and her stooges have relentlessly attacked him (including suggesting a forensic audit is in order to uncover fraud), he'd be a fool to have her back.  The offer is surely off the table.

K_Dubb

Keith is showing that he is giving her freedom to move on and do a NEW show by a NEW name and she can stay where she is and use the old equipment and numbers and he will drop the non compete, she just needs to change her show title and not utilize any version of Midnight in the Desert.

#SeemsLikeANoBrainer

Ah, thank you for clarifying!  I did not account for the possibility of such magnanimity.

Quote from: DaveSchrader on May 19, 2018, 05:24:46 PM
My engineer is out until tomorrow. Testing calls and lines and should be good to go by Monday, barring any connectivity issues.

DS

Is Tim your engineer, huh?
My wife says she misses Tim.

Quote from: DaveSchrader on May 19, 2018, 05:24:46 PM

DS

Can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to those phone lines opening up! Despite the lack of listener participation, the shows thus far have been awesome!

Thanks Dave

K_Dubb

Quote from: Rix Gins on May 19, 2018, 05:22:58 PM
Does Oprah or the Clooneys even know the royal couple or were they only there as eye candy?  I read about them being at the wedding but that's all that was mentioned, that they were there.

I'm sorry I have no idea, Rix.  One of the Canadian commenters said that they seemed to have left the usual turgid old sots off the guest list.  Well, maybe not in those exact words... 8)

Quote from: ge30542 on May 19, 2018, 12:08:31 PM
That must be why Lasha's not on Fakebook showin' her tits.

Please keep in mind some of us are eating while we're reading this

DaveSchrader

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 19, 2018, 05:33:44 PM
Is Tim your engineer, huh?
My wife says she misses Tim.

No Tim is not. He usually only appeared on Monday's and True Crime Tuesday and will still do Saturday's and True Crime Tuesday so nothing has really changed for him.
Your wife can still get her Tim fix

DS

DaveSchrader

Quote from: Christ on a Bike on May 19, 2018, 05:35:27 PM
Can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to those phone lines opening up! Despite the lack of listener participation, the shows thus far have been awesome!

Thanks Dave

Thanks, I miss open lines so it will be a treat for me too.

DS

Sean92008

#SeemsLikeANoBrainer
Bart Ell's getting that domain (Midnight Belle) right now.

Say "hi" to Miss Winnie, Mr. Winnie.  Hit SoCal after Pahrump...

Quote from: DaveSchrader on May 19, 2018, 05:39:08 PM
No Tim is not. He usually only appeared on Monday's and True Crime Tuesday and will still do Saturday's and True Crime Tuesday so nothing has really changed for him.
Your wife can still get her Tim fix

DS

Ok, that's cool.
Thanks! ;D

Hells Mole

Quote from: Freyja on May 19, 2018, 09:05:46 AM
Damn...I missed that on Joe's crying show.

Sadly after listening to Marsha, I think your bang on...pun intended  ;)

Hope that Marsha is MV's guest tonight....praise MV :)

I found it and isolated it.  Have a listen!  It speaks for itself.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 19, 2018, 05:43:15 PM
You could have her try finding a celebrity who recently died, and claim to be their legacy.

😂😂

whoozit

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 19, 2018, 05:22:29 PM
Tide Pods!
The first one went down fine but the second burns and I feel woozy.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: whoozit on May 19, 2018, 05:46:25 PM
The first one went down fine but the second burns and I feel woozy.
I would suggest no driving or operating any heavy machinery.

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 19, 2018, 05:16:51 PM
Are you talking about Art or Senda?

Apparently, Senda has a thing or two about pussies that roam too close to his lair.
Falkie overheard and recorded...
“yea, I have been known to grab a pussy...but you have to understand...I did it for my beloved girlfriend...slow Kathy”

WTF ?
that SENDA is a messed up perv...

yoursongs

#SeemsLikeANoBrainer

Dave, thanks for clearing that up.  It's hard to find actual facts on any of this.  I appreciate it.

Bluejay

Quote from: Father Jack on May 19, 2018, 04:52:39 PM
I've no doubt that Harry loves Meghan, but marrying a half-black divorced American actress is a bit of a thumb in the eye of Royal tradition.